Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tales Left Unraveled by Time. [Private] [Kinjutsuness]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The heat of battle recently just departed his body; the thrill of being alive, closest to Death's door you could get without actually dying. Though he couldn't shake that he had missed something desperately. Though it was only an afterthought; after all he took all the precaution necessary to make sure he wasn't followed, he'd never be that careless.

Even though he had escaped unharmed, he could still feel his chakra coils ache and turn, he had brought himself as far as he could versus the Sennin, Damn it! I exhausted too much... A grinned slicked across his face, I suppose I need to cool my jet a bit. He laughed in a quiet exclamation; after all he was in hiding. It was odd, a moment ago Kouin could feel his blood pumping with adrenaline, but now he could feel his eyes slowly drooping, Shit... His steady breathing has dropped to hushed tones as Kouin slowly propped himself against a tree, and slid to the grass. Looking at the canopy above he'd see luscious green leaves completely blocking the view of the sky, I guess a storm cant always be connected to the skies... He uttered his final words before finally drifting to sleep.

As he drifted to slumber all the tension left his body. The sensation was completely foreign to Kouin; even though he was asleep he knew this was no dream, mostly cause theirs no lightning. All that he could 'feel' was a soothing white light that washed over him, slowly rejuvenating his aching spirit. Though something was off, he could feel an aura among the light, but whom?

SCy7FS.jpg

Kaze taimusēji

As the light faded, his vision began to come back to him, yet he wasn't alone, though he wasn't even sure if he was still awake at this point. The man over looking him was of sheer presence; his fiery hair glistened vibrantly in white light, his eyes weren't any less demanding, a sheer crimson red with azure ripples pulsating; his aura alone was almost suffocating. Pulling himself from the ground he stared the man in the eyes, yet he couldn't stop himself from looking away, Who.... Who is this man...

The man opened his mouth, and to his surprise the voice was much less threatening than the presence, and that gave him some relief. Just enough to look him in the eyes while he talked, though it took all his will and determination; Hello Kouin-kun. The stranger knew his name, vast confusion washed over his face, You appear confused. He let out chuckle and motioned forward to walk. Following behind the man, he studied his features one last time: same height as him, and probably relative weight, but Kouin was no where near as suffocating as this man. I'm a shinobi from many generations ago, from when the art of ninjutsu as still fairly a new concept. He slipped his hand into his jacket and pulled out a scripture. Kouin could sense chakra being poured into the scripture; to his utmost surprise it projected a display of his tale, I'm a Sage from times before this era, it was kill or be killed. Our generation, our legacy has lived on for many eras by following this path, but has times of peace materialized, so did our raw power. Through the generations the power and dwindled further and further; almost to the point of falling of completely... Until.... taking in a deep breath, he stunned Kouin with his response, It had dwindled until you and your Father. Your father had the potential for all the greatness, but he fell into darkness and couldn't be saved sadly; his power is much darker. You both yield unnerving resolution, one enveloped in nothing but wrath.. He flipped his hand over showing an apparition of his father, And of the other one whom fights with resolution, and determination. As he begun flipping his hands over, Kouin innately knew who he had to be talking about, and he was right, Me....

The Sage smiled, the warrior had finally spoke, Correct. The man's gaze became distant has he looked into the distance, Your father was the catalyst, his will to live, and resolve to follow his own path brought forth something even better. His gaze narrowed back to Kouin, It brought forth someone who was willing to do anything. Anything it took to prove his origin wasn't for naught. Your strength can only improve... Kouin could sense just an ounce of fear, even if it was minuscule, but it's as if he could become something much scarier; even scarier than himself. Though it was gone in an instant, What does this all even mean though ....? Why are you telling me all this? Kouin had never witnessed such intensity from just someone looking, but this man wasn't ordinary after all, You have a dream, yes? You want to prove your father wasn't just a mad man? No... That's too small scale, a good starting point, but their is no satisfactory ending, so what...? The mans eyes widened with surprise, but a snarky smile was slapped on his face, You wish to go much further than just proving your father right.... You want make the Shinobi World a place of peace, even if that means using violence to achieve that goal... Inspiring.... Kouin's gaze shifted in a moment to the distance, he could suddenly feel the tree up against his back, I guess you've told me all I need to know for now... Give the man a full bow, he still had one final question, Sage-same, what is your name? Slowly he could feel himself tuning back into the outside, something far less interesting, he had to know more from this man, but he had run out of time.

As the light was about the fade away Kouin could hear him call out still, My name? Kaze taimusēji, Sage of Time, and you are my prodigy. The light faded completely, and he was sadly back in the ancient forest, yet something was different; he had a new found source of support. The more he had backing the stronger his resolve could be, but Kouin was still missing an integral part of his puzzle, A partner... He knew he couldn't do this on his own, it was too big of a job, one other should be plen- He scanned his whole vicinity again, he wasnt sure how long he was out for, but their was one thing he knew for sure, someone was approaching, and fast.

WC: 1091

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Taking off after this man was something he had thought dearly about doing, firstly on his way back to the gates he would check out this forest area that was talked about over the intercom. Maybe if the guy was stupid enough to cool his jets before leaving out he would have to worry about this being a brawl. Maybe this was something that he would have to get into... then again this was definitely going to be something fun. His ANBU Cloth dawned him in all black with his Ibuki mask on. It was something feral on it... but this was the state of being he would use to work himself into this ordeal. He was very sure of himself anyways.

'Where is he...' he could feel the familiar chakra signatures close but he would figure himself to this anyways.. there was going to be a one on one brawl. However, it was about to come to an end. This running and such would find an end. But... he had to find the man... and with that he would hear the voice, before appearing around a tree and seeing the male.

"You!", he'd tug at his sword and would not have his match. The signal flare would not be long after if this was the case...

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One word was all he needed hear before he knew the pooch has flown the coop. His quick scan of the area caught a glimpse of a man grapped in all black garb, and classic anbu mask, I wouldn't want this to happen any other way The challenger appeared to be able to handle himself, but what is the strength of a sennin if an underling is coming to stop Kouin, Very bold of you to follow me all the way out here; I suppose you over the conversation over the earpiece? Shame, I was just starting to relax too...

He stared into the hollow yellow eyes of the anbu before him, he could feel chills run down his bones; something he didnt even feel fighting the sennin, Anbu, since I don't expect your commander to wake up anytime soon, I suppose you deserve a fair introduction from at least coming after me... He started allowing the lightning to flow almost freely from his body, I am Kaze Kouin, Ex-Hidden Mist Anbu. Pleasure.

[Bmod Called~]
[WC: 173]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Snarling from under his mask he'd frown and growl out, "I care not about your name or where you're from... I care about what you've done to my superior. And Why you've done it.", frowning a bit he would likely get into this battle with the mindset that he'd be immediately calling for help but this was not the case. He wanted a good fight... To more so see if he would have any better chance than his Sennin. However, looking at the man it looked like the Sennin didnt even get any significant damage on the man....

If any damage at all, 'What the hell?', he'd think to himself after getting himself deeper into thought... Maybe this was going to be harder than he thought. Who knew though right? Who fucking knew...

Oh well Here goes nothing...

[Actions Sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Wonder Friends said:
Hyazo

HP: 40800
CP: 31800 – 500 = 31300

Natural Energy: 4770 – 2720 =2050

AP: 10 – 7.25 = 2.25 left = 11 next round
Equipped: The Lying Blade

Big Tree Friend

HP: 16320

VS

The Other Guys said:
Kouin

HP: 50400 – 110 – 1255 +1440 = 50400
CP: 31500 – 2090 – 950 = 28460

AP: 10 + .75 – 1 – 7.5 = 2.25 left = 11.75 next round
Equipped: Nada

Black Panther Friend

HP: 2600
AP: 2

The Turn of Events said:
Round Actions:

Kouin decides to duel Zo (0 seconds)
Zo decides to duel Kouin (0 seconds)
Kouin starts to step hastily (0 seconds)
Zo draws a syringe (0 seconds)
Kouin takes a small pill (0 seconds)
Zo attempts to stab Kouin (Full Hit)(0 seconds)
Kouin feels the effects of Heaven’s Touch and falls asleep (0 seconds)
Zo drops his syringe (0 seconds)
Zo draws his lying Blade(.5 seconds)
Zo gets into his Feral fighting form (1 seconds)
Zo Kills that Drive against the napping Kouin (hit (suppression)),(hit), (miss), (miss), (hit (suppression)), (hit), (hit), (miss), (miss), (hit)(3.25 seconds)
Kouin activates his hidden Seal power (3.25 seconds)
Kouin starts a laser light show (Kouin and Zo are affected)(5.11 seconds)
Zo summons a Giant Tree (6.25 seconds)
Kouin summons a panther to his side (7.44 seconds)
Kouin does not have enough AP to finish his actions
Kouin stops embracing Heaven’s Touch and shakes that poisonous feeling. (10 seconds)

Battle RP said:
It was the not quite dawn of a definitely not new day. Kouin, the young man with a very static view of the world, had stopped his social takeover of Kumogakure to lie down and talk to faries. Unfortunately for him, Kouin had spent too much time talking and not enough time running, allowing the Original Wood Warrior to catch up to him. The standoff was shortlived, though, both guys had a lot of quick moves up their sleeves, but Hyazo shot first. His syringe was laced with a touch of Heaven, and Raiden wanted that Kaze family member real bad. For just a moment, Kouin, for all his smack talk against that fallen ANBU captain, fell into a deep slumber, a sorry sight to see indeed, which allowed ‘Zo to draw his ex-Wife… his lying blade and unleash a quick combo that took the young non-Santaru off his game. Recovering from this assault, Kouin summoned a laser light show from the very sky; he really liked that skyline bling tune. In response, Zo tried to block the lights by summoning a giant tree. However, the show must go on, and Kouin brought another to the party, a panther crafted from lightning. Though in the end, nothing really mattered, because except for some fancy moves being thrown around, the combatants were no worse for the wear.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle took an unsurprising turn; they were both surprising fast fighters, both able to get off multiple actions off in less than a blink of an eye. This man was no push over, he might not have been as physically strong as the sennin, but it already was apparent that he possessed a higher mental fortitude. A wrench was thrown into part of his plan when was struck by a syringe Shit.... He could feel the poison slowly begin to runs it course through his veins, and then it hit him; the sudden onset drowsy feeling it could only be one poison, Heaven's Touch... His eyes finally closed shut, and now was a simple sitting target for the anbu to strike him. Asleep he could sense the oncoming drive; with the opening of his eyes he barely caught a glimpse of the strike, yet he had no time to evade the strike. He could feel part of his body ache every so slightly, he'd likely be a bit slower for the mean time.

PAeDS9.png

Ah Anbu-san that was a nifty little trick, but I must apologies. I've been taking it easy on it, but I know now not to make that mistake. His hand reached for the galaxy spiral seal at the base of his back. The sudden flow of the astral chakra began to release certain constraints from his body; he could feel the speed course through his legs. Hopping from leg to leg he could feel the raw, unbridled power course through him I'm sorry I didn't give you the full respect you deserved, but after the pitiful display your Sennin provided me, I'm a little disappointed about your branch, Mist's Anbu would've had me killed before I even got through the gates. With his senses sharpened he knew what he had to do; with a snap of his fingers the dancing lasers would slowly vanish one by one, I won't be one to use cheap theatrics this time, so please be prepared.

He would have to approach the man with some degree of caution, he had similar taste of poison as him, but that wasn't of any concern. Though the time for idle thoughts isn't now, the man in front of him wants him dead or alive, but he wasn't going to fall so easily. As he landed on his right foot he launched off to the side to gain a tactical advantage; the shinobi had to have a blind spot, and he intended to find it. His mastery of wood was a little unfortunate, He could avoid a lot of damage with those techniques... I need to strike fast and true. His hands flew into a flurry of seals at the drop of a hat, which of his fabled techniques would he unleash on the Anbu this round?

[Actions to be sent later]
[WC: 462]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
JItbHeL.jpg
'Just as I thought.' he would see the nature of this battle and this would definitely get back to the times he would fight people who had a feeling for the speed of effects and handspeed. Though, he caught the man off guard with his syringe flicking it from his sleeve and pushing it forward before injecting him with the sleeping poison. It gave him a chance to gather a moment to assess the situation even though it didnt last long at all. Smirking from under his mask he would wonder these things he would wonder why... and this guy all he did was talk and talk. Never answered anything... All he did was show disrespect.

"Dont give me that nonsense. You're nothing more than a criminal, coming around and pushing yourself with the bravado that you are worth a damn. You're nothing. And I'll show you just how feeble this life will be as I strike you down.", rolling his shoulders he'd push forward. It wasnt about respect nor was it about anything that he talked about. The Hierarchy of this village was being pushed to the limits... Taken down by a mad man. Shaken to the core of the ANBU line with someone who played with his food then spit it out. Why did he leave the Sennin alive? Why did he fight him to begin with. Why kill the two and leave the others alive.

"Riddle me this." he'd speak with a bit of anger instilled behind his voice. "What does any of this have to deal with you attacking and nearly killing my Sennin. You come in like you have an idea to make it known that Mist is better when the place is frozen over and a hidden tundra... So why are you here?", he'd frown behind his mask before rolling his shoulders again as he spoke from the tree high in the branches. The Tree that sprouted out above all others. It seemed to have a bit more than just the simple characteristics of a tree... This Tree drained the life of everything around it. Well, everything 'Mori' saw fit to it doing. It was definitely something that he would have to watch out for... Kouin that is.

Well then again it wasnt the type of tree that would go down easily.

It was the tree that would mark the end to this fight... maybe...

[Actions Sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Captain Planet said:
Hyazo

HP: 40800
CP: 31300 – 2000 - 250 - 1652 -1652 = 25746
Wooden Dome: 3300 – 100 – 2831 = 369

Natural Energy: 2050 – 975 = 1075

AP: 11 - .5 – 2.5 – 2.75 – 2.75 = 2.5 = 11 ap next round
Equipped: The Lying Blade

Big Tree Friend

VS

The Lone Stranger said:
Kouin

HP: 50400 – 2500 – 1008 - 1246 + 1440 = 47086
CP: 28460 – 1250 - 1100 – 500 -2200 -2805 – 3465= 17140

AP: 11.75 -.5 -.5 -3 -3 -3 - .5= .75 = 11.25

Black Panther Friend

Poof'ed

Round Actions said:
The Great Tree strikes out at Kouin with a sharp branch (0 seconds)
Kouin draws a syringe (0 seconds)
Hyazo charges some explosives attached to his blade (0 seconds)
Kouin stabs Hyazo with the syringe, but... (0 seconds)
Hyazo activates his trap card, Summon: Wooden Dome (0 seconds)
Kouin drops his syringe in disgust (0 seconds)
Kouin hastily summons a storm cloud (.43 seconds)
Kouin defaults to past behavior and summons Babylon's Gates (hit), (miss), (miss), (miss), (hit)(1.7 seconds)
Kouin is hit by a stray laser and his Lightning panther disappears (1.7 seconds)
Kouin is salty about that last Gate, so he sends malcontent out into the future (4.26 seconds)
Hyazo takes this brief respite to fire off a Higuma (miss) (hit) (hit) (miss) (hit) (miss) (hit(suppressed)) (exploding note goes off)(4.77 seconds)
Kouin doesn't like that so he renews the situation(4.77 seconds)
Hyazo follows this up with another Higuma (miss)(miss)(miss)(miss)(hit(suppressed))(miss)(miss)(4.77 seconds)

Notes:

-Hyazo, you did not have enough ap to finish your actions
-Hyazo, Higuma costed too much to be cast from your pool
-Hyazo, wooden dome does not have a maintain cost, so consider it gone at the end of the round
-Kouin's final ap was wrong on the last mod, I am fixing it now.
-any questions feel free to ask

Battle RP said:
The combatants faced against each other in the dark forest. Kouin, sensing that his opponent was much slower than him, took the opportunity to draw a syringe filled with the blood of a serpent. However, when he attempted to stab his opponent, Zo countered with a literal dome of wood, which the syringe easily bounced off of. Angry, Kouin threw down the syringe in a temper tantrum, calling on a storm to bring a bad mood to the rest of the world. Kouin knew his trade secret was Babylon's Gates, so he defaulted to that and targeted Zo with all his teen angst. Unfortunately, between his luxurious locks and the rain, Kouin couldn't see properly, and the summoned blades barely scratched the wooden dome around his opponent. Really angry now, Kouin stamped his feet and sent some bad mojo into the future. Seeing his opponent in dire straights, Zo took this opportunity to unleash a furious assault against Kouin. With a bang, his sword made several impacts against his opponent. Now, they stood watching each other warily...

EDITZ:

-Overcharged Kouin for some cp
- Forgot a stack of Higuma damage
- Kouin's conditional was valid. Mod is correct
~ Forgot to deduct the tree's cp attack

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Channeling his storm energy into thr sky he began to unleash the retribution babylon. Though Kouin might have gotten a bit ahead of himself, because his blades were just hair pins away from impaling his opposer. He could feel his nerves tingling, something he hadn't felt facing the sennin; this man could actually give him a challenge.

Sadly a Storm Strike striked him through his arm and dispelled his Panther, How dare I. His raged boiled down, that was one of the side effects of his Laser Chaos, yet it wasn't even affecting the Anbu. With thr future ahead of him, he decided to send some of his trickery into the future.

He wasn't quite accustomed to his new found power, the Astral Seal had given him the ability to move faster than he had ever dreamt of, and he felt could still achieve more than this, he could feel the power slowly growing , but he had thr slight side effect of causing him to misjudge thr aim due to the speed, but it was a small setback for a much greater gain. Please stop hiding behind trival barriers and defenses, you want to see me die? Well make me bleed.

He was assaulted by a barrage of blade flurries causing him to step back and lose some of his composure. Kouin was infuriated; channeling space and time into his fist, he slamed it into the ground, reversing the effects of the jutsu, I see you have some sick blade tricks, but it will take more than that to slay a giant.

A smile worked over his face Why does any of this matter? Why kill a man who wouldn't even defend himself? Your precious sennin literally let me pummel him till he was almosy dead; no thrill, no excitement. Why bother slaying him when he might as well just finish himself off? His words held an icy bite, their was no remorse in anything he said, Your village didn't even respond to my assault before it was too late? Two signal flares and only four people? And you see nothing wrong with thinga being done? You dont think the village could be ran better?

[Actions being sent later]
[WC: 365]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
JItbHeL.jpg
The beast of a man had grown quite quickened in his steps and with every ounce of his body Zo would retreat with his natural ability to block with the wood of Gaia coming to his aide. 'Shit. That was close.' thinking to himself as he would stop for a moment to regroup as he felt the barrier shuddering and pulsing under the power of the strikes it would take. "Tch, you seem to think I'm an idiot.", frowning a bit he would find himself standing from behind the barrier taking his weapon and slashing at the beast of a man, and he woudl seemingly be unaffected after those blows...

The idea of it all demoralized Zo, The second set of attacks were off. He couldnt keep his mind on it. "Tch, let it be known, if its set up... I'll knock it down.", he would be seen throwing his blade to the side after the explosive charges. It was as if the blade had done no damage. It was a dull attempt. 'How can I hurt this guy?' he would fix himself on the idea that maybe physical attacks didnt affect this man. So, yeah he would drop that bad habit... and it would be time to charge his Signal flare for help. As he would frown, listening to the man as they would stand there.

The man wasnt arong... Kouin was his name right? Who knew... He couldnt think about anything aside from his chakra being cut down slowly, and if this was a man that wanted to take the lives of many in the village he possibly could do such a thing. 'What if he's right about all of this... Did Nobuyuki fight back?', Nope. He didnt. 'Was there something wrong with how the village was so lame to have little to no shinobi presence in the area of that attack? Was Onyx and myself the only ANBU to get notice...?', shaking his head, he'd flash his eyes to the man before preparing his chakra for a deep grip. He woudl be going hardcore until backup would arrive... but at this rate would he need for them to arrive? Maybe... Maybe not.

"I think alot of things could change... I think alot should. What position would I be in to change it? So it doesnt matter... For now I'm tasked with the mission of taking you down." And with that he would begin fueling himself with the natural chakra. This would be the round... The clashes would happen and would set up for the end of this fight.

[Actions Sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Real Kumo Bros' said:
Hyazo

HP: 40800 – 8773 – 5112 – 9438 – 1428 + 1224 + 1224 + 1700 = 20152
CP: 25746 – 2000 - 2640 – 2480 = 18626

Natural Energy: 1075 – 381 = 694

AP: 11 – .5 - .5 – 2 – 3 – 3 – 2 = 0 = 10 AP next round
Equipped: Nothing

Big Tree Friend

VS

One Trick Pony said:
Kouin

HP: 47086 – 2500 - 7178 – 16762 + 1440 = 22086
CP: 17140 – 1100 - 1250 – 2970 – 2970 – 2970 = 5880

AP: 11.25 – 3 – 3 – 3 = 2.25 = 11.75 AP next round

Round 3 said:
Actions:

The Great Tree swats Kouin again (0 seconds)
Hyazo drops the liar blade (0 seconds)
Hyazo draws a signal flare, oh the irony (0 seconds)
Hyazo fires off a signal flare, maybe someone will show up (0 seconds)
Out of thin air, a Gate of Babylon appears. (hit)(hit)(hit)(hit)(hit)(0 seconds)
Kouin hastily charges up a sneaky Gates of Babylon right after. (miss) (hit (crit, bloody mess)) (miss)(miss) (hit(impales)) (.89 seconds)
Kouin combos a Gates of Babylon with the last one. (miss)(miss)(miss)(miss)(miss)(.89 seconds)
Zo finally gets to do something, so he Ingrains himself into the land below. (1.81 seconds)
Kouin summons yet another Gate of Babylon (hit(impale) (Hit)(Hit)(Hit)(Hit)
Zo retaliates with a Grand Gaia Impalement (hit) (4.55 seconds)
Hyazo finishes up with a wooden Fist of Gaia (hit (crit)) (7.27 seconds)
Hyazo attempts to pull Kouin into the dirt (miss) (7.27 seconds)

Battle RP said:
The fight was kicking up some real rain now. Both combatants were now fully locked in combat. However, the evil Kouin was simply to fast for the Woody Warrior. Within a moment, Kouin had four large gates in the sky raining down blades from the heaven's. Though most missed, Hyazo was simply eviscerated. Finally finding his true instincts, Hyazo simply became one with the earth, unleashing a furious assault of wooden spikes. Tossing Kouin into the air, the earth simply reached out and swatted away the infiltrator until he landed on not so comfy ground. Following this up, a great fist of earth reached up and slammed him. Kouin could almost see his life flash before his eyes. What would the future hold for these fighters?

Notes:
~I forgot to deduct the CP the tree drains from Kouin in Round 2
~Auto Dodge is a really really really really mean person
~Forgot the healing from Ingrain

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The blades continued to fall; the terror from above appeared to have no end sight. He was relentless as much as he was confident. Sadly a storm doesn't need to set up, just a bit of time, and I happen to have that on my side. Slowly but surely he watched as another signal flare was propelled into the air, I commend your villages sense of teamwork, but can't any of you fight alone? Or do you all require assistance? His Santaru blood was beginning to reach its peak, he knew his juice was low, but he had to pull out just a bit more, Just a little more... Please Raiden.... Bless the Gatekeeper of Babylon.

Kouin'a final torrents began to fall, sadly he watched as his opponent bobbed and weaved through a plethora of blades, as well as his own bravado getting the better of him. He could feel tremors begin grow beneath him; quickly looking around he studied his surroundings, trees, trees, and more trees. In the corner of his eye he spotted a potentially great hiding spot as a tactical advantage, but his trek was cut short but the sudden blast of the earthquake beneath him. His entire body flew into the air like a rag doll. Turning his body in the air to face the ground, Kouin could see a large spire grow from the ground, Shit. Approaching the spire quickly he had to work fast. Luckily that's what Kouin specialized in; with a snap of his fingers he altered his constant acceleration, and slowly could feel him regaining control of his body. With the drastic decrease in speed, Kouin avoided being totally impaled, That almost hurt, you might want... to... Shit.

As he was speaking his line as any good evil mastermind would, he would look at his opposed was charging for a massive attack. The anbu's fist grew with the strength of the earth; near by rock was magnetized to his hand, but he wasnt done. The began to solidify to pure mahogany. His sudden change in altitude made him slightly disoriented and dizzy, he factored him being hit was quite probable. The fist ramed straight into his chest. Kouin could feel his ribs slowly cracking under the pressure of the impact, enough to make him cough blood, but he wasn't going to be taken down so easily; he wouldn't let this man crush him so easily. You are everything needed to change.... You realize impurities and injustice. You have a sense of duty and kinship. You may see me as a threat, but listen. You are more qualified as Sennin, than that man ever will. You can't tell me you think a man who only hid behind his shadow, and let me eviscerate, maim, and slaughter his subordinates, and leave him on the brink of death.... That man deserved to such position... He started to wring his Chakra dry, Kouin was nearing his limits, but he wasn't the only one. They both had to know this would be the last ditch effort from both sides, Sadly since you called your friends we can't really sit and chat, so.... I guess we must finish this. No?<i></i>

[Sending Actions]
[WC: 532]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
JItbHeL.jpg
Understandably this would be the course of action that would cause the Mokuton user to huff a bit. He knew what was about to go down and he had to make sure he was going to come out of this on top. Shit if anything he would have to work himself into an action state that would give him an edge. They were in a forest so he had the ideals correct but it wasnt until he saw things pick up a bit that he would have a sense of-... Wait what was this?! As he let the flare go up into the air he would find himself to be struck numerous times seemingly out of thin air. Struck over and over again he would find himself nearly falling to a knee at the power of the attacks, but Kouin wasnt done.

'Shit.' he'd think as the next onslaught of attacks would seemingly take him off guard again. His body being pummeled by countless blades of lightning. Some even entering his body and exiting impaling him with pure chakra energy. The pain was agonizing but he would not quit. He knew if he continued getting hit he would be on his last leg if not knocked unconscious. This wasnt going to end well but they ad already set the stage for this final bout... whatever would happen after this would lead one of them unconscious. And even with Zo's retaliation against this man he still stood tall as if he were just getting started. Zo searched his feelings, his natural chakra limitations had been met. And his normal chakra was... fairly low he wouldnt last much longer at this pace. 'How can I end this...' he chanted in his thought until the man known as Kouin would begin speaking again.

His words hitting Zo with a level of affirmation that he knew was true. When he met the man he wasnt hurt or bruised... Then again what if the Sennin had fought this man and he just couldnt seem to hurt him. What would that make Zo? He had damaged and even caused the man to cough up blood at this juncture...

"Maybe you are right... Maybe I'm more than I make myself to be...", his voice would trail off but then again, he was obviously thinking as he looked up to the sky to see the flare shining above their position. Huffing deeply into his lungs, as sweat seemed to drip from his face. His mask was tatterd but still hanging on. His clothes and attire broken into as he stood with energy blades hanging out of his body. He wasnt fast enough to get in this guy's face and fight him so he would have to outlast these next five seconds as he prepared a jutsu that could turn the tables and give him justice.

Maybe this was going to be it...

"...You're wrong... My Sennin deserves his right...", but the thought seemed to stop him, if he took this man down, what would be the best course of action now? He took the man down that his Sennin couldnt? He had a syringe with blood in his cloak already and now that he sent the flare up they would finally get to see the ideals around this whole ordeal. "Even if you were right about everything you said... It wouldnt make a difference my life will not change as a result of defeating you.", and mainly within his thoughts he would find himself thinking over and over... He was off... Something was off. He needed to snap out of it.

[MFT]
[Actions being Sent]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being a Sennin is a stressful job. The amount of paperwork that crosses your desk on any given day should be considered a crime against humanity, at least in Ayumu's opinion. Then you've got people asking to meet you on a daily basis, not even setting up appointments or anything, just expecting you to be available. And then when you think you've got a moment of rest to go out and take a breath of fresh air, some rogue shinobi starts beating down Sennins. Well, Ayumu was taking one of his rare breaks to reconnect with nature in the forest. And by that, I mean he was wrecking it with his training when he heard the sounds of battle not far away.

Now, this was nothing unusual. Shinobi often chose the forest to try out new jutsu or spar with their fellow shinobi. Something about this sound drew his attention, though. Curious, he took to a nearby tree and climbed it at a leisurely pace. Reaching the apex where he could see a bit further around, he found his attention instead drawn to the sky. He looked up just in time to see a signal flare exit the canopy for anyone nearby to see. Training in the forest was normal. A signal flare was not. Squinting his eyes as he stared at the bright light in the sky, Ayumu reached for the headset in his belt pouch and flicked the switch to broadcast himself to a public alert channel.

"This is Sennin Kogami. Responding to a signal flare in the forest. ETA 30 seconds," Ayumu spoke into his headset mic, securing the device to his ear. Without further delay, he pushed off from the branch he was standing on and began making his way through the trees in the direction of the sounds of battle. ”Hm? Someone forced their way in the village? Why didn't you inform me earlier? Okay, give me their description,” he said in response to a word of caution from the gates.

[Topic Entered]
[Joining battle in 3 rounds]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
He had been perched along a branch of one of the forest's tallest trees, his mask resting atop his head as a small pill was placed between his teeth. The trainee had been slightly worn from the previous engagement and decided that while he awaited for his orders that time would be devoted to his kikaichu. Crushing the pill between his teeth, the ingredients which made up the pill quickly began to replenish his chakra reserves. Shifting his fingertips through handseals, his hands weaved a combination of seals which caused his body to begin to glow a light blue. This color was caused by his chakra filtering throughout his body and creating a cocoon around him. It would take a few seconds but the thousands of eggs throughout his body would begin to enter various stages of development superficially fast, their growth sped up by the influx of chakra.

"The signal..."

The chakra cocoon subsiding to a residual film around his skin, a far cry from the encasing thickness of it's former design. The trainee wasted no time at this point and pulled the mask down over his face before falling forwards over the branch and into the forest below. He'd land with a squat on the ground and shoot off towards the sector the flare was fire from, the headset on his head buzzing suddenly.

"Mori, Onyx en route, E.T.A 30 seconds."

Moving from branch to branch, Hosuto was pushing the limits of his physical speed and body control. There was a chance at redemption here and he wanted to ensure he could take it or hope that Mori downed the target before he could arrive.

[Topic Entered]
[Battle entered in 3 Rounds]
<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sleeping Byazo said:
Hyazo

HP: 20152 – 5445 – 4719 – 14293 – 1836 = -6141 = KO
CP: 18626 – 1650 = 16976

Natural Energy: 694 – 509 = 185

AP: 10 – 2 – 2.5 = KO
Equipped: Nothing

Big Tree Friend

HP: 16320 = KO

VS

The Drained Victor said:
Kouin

HP: 22086 – 2500 – 5810 – 6930 = 6846
CP: 5880 – 1250 – 1100 – 3465 – 65 = 0

AP: 11.75 + .25 = 12 – 3 – 3 – 3 = 3 = 12 AP next round
Status: Celebrating his victory while he chokes on his own blood.

Round 4:

Kouin morphs into something new, his Astral Seal covering his body. (0 seconds)
Kouin unleashes a furious stealth assault from above. Guess what, it is another Gate (miss)(hit)(hit)(hit)(miss)(.83 seconds)
Byazo follows up with a River of Earth! (miss)(2 seconds)
Kouin summons yet another Gate. Will this guy ever stop? (miss)(hit)(hit)(hit)(miss) (2.5 seconds)
Kouin throws his previous plan out the forest and... summons another Gate of Babylon...(5 seconds)
Byazo attempts to Jutsu Clash with the almight Gates with Perfected Rasengan – Flash (Gates of Babylon wins)(5 seconds)
Kouin's Gate now overcomes the Rasengan and... (hit(crit(bloody mess)))(hit(crit))(hit(crit))(hit(crit))(hit(crit))
Byazo is KO'ed (5 seconds)
Kouin begins to flee (5 seconds)

Round 4... FIGHT! said:
From all outward appearances, the fight was dead even. Both combatants had expended energy, chakra, and life in order to gain the upper hand in this wooden cage-match. However, as the dust settled between the two fighters, Kouin was no longer the same being he had been just a moment ago. Transcending to his Perfect Forme, Kouin was no longer bound by the mere laws of Nature, and as such, he began summoning the Gates of Babylon to his side to once again rain down death upon his opponent. Byazo could do little but attempt to dodge what he could, but in the end, Byazo was still rooted in the ground by his previous Ingrain jutsu and a stray blade caught him deep in the shoulder. Letting out a gasp of pain, Byazo unleashed his fury in a wave of pure earth, but Kouin, without even a flutter, was gone from that pathway, not even a scratch to be seen. Once again, Kouin was staring down his opponent, and this time the Lightning Lackey knew he had his opponent dead to rights. From the sky, Kouin summoned the largest Gate his power had ever been able to conjour. The very earth shook and air crackled as the Gate settled within the Great Forest. Byazo could only watch as the gate opened and revealed a single, massive katana. The blade was the purest form of Kouin's chakra, and with a flick of his wrist, the massive sword flew straight for the Wooden Warrior. Down but not out, Byazo summoned his own Lightning, an element he had not been using until now, with a special Rasengan. Shouting his battlecry, Byazo attempted to stop the chakra blade with his Rasengan. For a moment, the tactic seemed to work, but Kouin appeared before his chakra blade; taking the blade, which somehow fit perfectly for Kouin, in his hands , Kouin gave the blade the last push it needed to sink it deep within his opponents abdomen. Before Byazo's body even had time to slump to the ground, Kouin had already begun walking away and adding another loser to the Kumogakure roster.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle had reached apex. Both sides were fighting with every last breath they had; neither was giving nor would it do them any good. They had both come to terms with that, but Kouin had a distinct advantage over his adversary. He was significantly faster, and a battle near it end was more of quick successive damage than raw endurance. Where he lacked in endurance he made up for ten times over. He gathered every last ounce of his chakra and began pouring it into the sky. A sky blue jetstream materialized at his palm and began flooding into the sky, pumping his man made storm overhead with the last bit of his chakra. Anbu-san I commend all the decisive blows you struck on me, but this is the Final Assault. In the midst of our fight, Ive come up with sheer brilliance, Arashi Style: Babylon's Heavenly Descent..

He couldn't surmise how well his technique would fair, but as the Gatekeeper to Babylon he felt he had the aptitude to overcome any mental boundary; plus his curse seal finally awoken its true power, his shoulder length brown hair flowed down to his back, and shifted into ashy white color, his eyes turned a malevolent emerald shade, So this is its true power....

His hand fell at the drop of a hat, Bureku. the first torrent of blades began the onslaught, he was shocked that he managed to dodge a couple of them, but the ones that hit did there job, the impaled blades served as a amplifying point for the grand finale. The humble shinobi tried his best to hit him, but regardless of both being at their limits, Kouin was still slippery on his feet and side stepped the wave.

Sadly his absolute judgement had yet to be served; directing his other hand, he sent forth the second part of judgement, Sairento. Five more heavenly blades descended from the sky, and like deja vu, only a couple were avoided, but a smile would work on his face as thr anbus leg got impaled. The final pieces of his puzzle had fallen into place; he knew this would end this fight.

The gate opened in the sky began to glow a bright neon yellow, as a massive katana began to form out of it; the blade contained every last ounce of chakra and a sizable amount of his life force to create, but everything he has done up to this point has led up to this finisher. Anbu this is the final barrage. If you can survive... I guess that will be the end of my story, as your backup would just finish me off, but you have to survive... Though I doubt that will happen... Tencho: Slicing Infinitum. He clasped his hands together and forced the massive katana from the rift above. He turned away, sure that the shinobi had to possible way of avoiding the strike, but something was off; Kouin didnt hear the wicked sound of impalement for his strike, he quickly looked over his shoulder and saw the man had some juice left, and was clashing his finale with his own. A large smile was on his face, You just dont give up.... do you? Running on sheer adrenaline, Kouin forced himself to grip hold of the blade, the blade felt comfortable, as if it was specially made for him. A bright white light flashed before him, and their was the sage once more.

SCy7FS.jpg

Kaze Taimusēji

I.... wa... was in the middl... e of something.. Kouin was exhausted, he had no more options after the dust settles. All of his resources were nearly gone from him, I have to finish what I started.. Couldn't this wait like two seconds? The sage only nodded his head in disagreement, I would've been two seconds too late in that case. The sage and his red and azure ripple eyes stared right into his very being, The man is of a great asset. He has a very special chakra lineage. Kouin had heard rumors about the power of senju chakra; some said it had the ability to unleash ones own potential, but he only thought they were tales of ninja to produce better training. The man also seems to agree with you quite a bit, even hurt you a decent amount. The thought of the fight brings a sharp pain to his chest, where multiple ribs were broken, You have limitless potential Kouin. You excell quickly, and leave little response time; you have every necessary trait required to advance has much as your heart contents.. The sage placed his hand ontop of Kouin's head; it was odd that in his own mind he could feel the warmth pulse through his body, Thank you... I think I'm ready. Both Kouin and Taimusēji simultaneously sage nodded.

His vision returned back to reality, his hand still firmly gripped to thekatana, but without hesitation, Kouin sent the blade through Perfect Rasengan and straight into the Anbu's abdomen. He began to flood the anbus body with Babylonian Blade's energy. He combined the magnetic property of lightning with the absorbing properties of Chakra Absorbation, the electromagnetism pulled the mans Senju Chakra into the blade of the sword, up the hilt, and finally surged into his body. He obviously wouldnt sap the man dry, because according to Taimuseji, this man would be a huge help later on.

He could feel the Senju chakra running through his veins; at first his body was attacking itself due to the foreign chakra, but eventually the morphing properties began to meld with his own, slowly but surely he could feel some of the powers Taimuseji spoke of. His eyes slowly began to pulsate a steady dark yellow, until finally settling dark yellow ripples sat in his already sinister emerald eyes. Anbu-san, you fought valiantly, but in the end you still fell to my blade. Rest peacefully, we will meet again. As he turned away, he threw his hand into his rift in time, and pulled out a pristine grandfather clock. The clock was made from the purest mahogany wood the land of fire could provide. The clock was also fully operational, May time stop for no man.

[Actions being sent]
[WC: 1035]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The fight seemed to linger on and with every blow that had been delivered he woudl start to hear again the chatter over his comm before he would allow anything to happen he'd reach quickly for his headset, "~//~ Onyx, I dont have thirty S-..~//~", and with that the explosive charges of the babylon gates being harnessed in attacks of pure energy at him would seemingly clash with him and his body countlessly. His mask flying off and revealing his chakra burned features as well as his tired eye. It all caused his equipment to fry. It was horrid. The scene itself was bad enough. Though it was definitely going to end up something of a broken scene to begin with. 'Shit. I cant take all of th-..' even his thoughts were thrown off.

It seemed Kouin had changed even further. The power he was drawing from was causing his power index to continuously raise as Hyazo continued to manage to keep up. It was definitely something to behold that his body would even be able to take the beating that he had taken. Impaled, bleeding, and all of the above his body would be broken over and over again. However, his body still continued on. Trying to continue treading forth. He had to be the one to take this man down. With the power of Gaia he would try his best. However to no promise... He would finally flash the chakra in his hand pushing it towards Kouin's body but the final blade seemed to slice straight through his chakra like a burning hot butter knife against chilled butter. Coughing up blood as the blade entered his abdomen he would fall back and feel his body finally giving up on him. 'Shit...Not like this... not like this...' maybe reinforcements would get there in time... but if this was the power of the man that would look to shake the hierarchy of Kumogakure...

Could it be factual that he... was someone that he should heed to? It was all so very confusing... With such power at his disposal... "...Ugh...", he'd groan in pain as he felt the differing parts of his body that felt the power of the sheer chakra that he emitted. Though now he could feel his chakra being pulled... Everything he had left pulled out of his body as if some type of force from above was trying to take his life. "My..name..is...Zo...", knowing that if he were to die now... At least the man would know the name or in this case nickname. His eyes would first begin slowly closing... as the blood would filter his vision, the crimson colors would be peaceful as the man seemed to begin... walking away? Hm, 'Yeah... I'll be seeing you Kouin... very soon...', but those words never left his mouth.

'...Jashin... I accept your terms...', it would be that thought and notion that would keep his mind intact but his eyes would flash red for a moment before he would fall asleep... It was time. Maybe things would change around here...
[Unconscious]​

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
His progress momentarily haulted upon seeing arcs of lightning converge towards the sky along the treeline, Hosuto's gaze becoming fixated intensely. The headset became active for a split second with Mori's voice and as Hosuto listened, he watched the lightning converge back towards ground level. Mori's statement timed out exactly when Hosuto's eyes, which were luckily covered by tinted goggles, experienced a sudden flash of light followed by an upwards explosion. Debris from the surrounding trees and earth were jettison'd high overhead. The light subsided soon afterwards and while the landscape that had been destroyed levitated for a small fraction of time, he'd continue his movement towards the cause.

"Mori! Mori!..."

His teeth ground vigorously against each other as there was no response on the other line, the young trainee's level of calm becoming infiltrated by usually in check emotions. His breathing became labored as he was under the understanding that his comrade was either seriously injured or dead. There was no other choice as he knew enough of Mori to know the man was not capable of raiton based jutsu such as that. Leaping onto another branch, both hands slammed together and from his body a cloud of kikai would become expelled. This was not like before, he was not running in unison with a superior but was alone and as such would expend all his assets. In this way he was showing his lack of maturity yet that would be something for time to correct. For now, Hosuto would rush forwards as the forest around him became abuzz to the tune of thousands of beating wings from his kikai...

"MORI!!"

[Actions being sent for round 6]
<i></i>

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a quick thirty second sprint across the tree line, but thirty seconds was an age in a shinobi battle. A feeling of dread washed over Ayumu, growing with each second that passed. If someone had launched a signal flare, they were in trouble and with news of an uninvited guest to the village that was even more worrisome. What would he find when he arrived. Ahead of him, the sounds of battle grew louder until the climatic finale as the skies lit up and lightning rained down on the area up ahead. Silence followed. "Shit... I'm too late," Ayumu realized as no further sound echoed through the woods. The unbelievably fierce storm that had been raging ahead slowly grew quiet. He moved as quickly as he could, hoping he would at least arrive in time to stop anything nefarious from happening. With some luck, the perpetrator would flee because of the signal flare and leave the victim alone.

The last time he had faced such a threat in the village it was the rogue who had begun killing civilians randomly in town. Fortunately, Ayumu and two shinobi not from Cloud had been present to step in and kill her. Although they stopped her then and there, it still made Ayumu sick to think about those who had died for no reason. What was it that so many that entered the village from outside seemed so ready to kill the people of Cloud? Were they really so hated? Or was it something else? Kumo had its fair share of those who would kill unjustly. Perhaps it was just a mental sickness that shinobi were particularly susceptible to. Regardless, Ayumu could only hope he would not arrive once more to bloodied bodies on the ground.

At last, Ayumu reached his destination. The scene was not good. Broken trees, craters in the ground, and scorch marks from lightning were scattered across a small clearing. In the center of it all, a man lie on the ground motionless. A quick look drew his attention to the mask on the man's face. He was ANBU. Likely taken down trying to stop whoever was here moments ago. It was possible they were still present. Not much time had passed since the sound stopped. The clouds overhead remained unnaturally dark as low rumbles of thunder were still fading. The ANBU was still breathing, it seemed, which was good. "Thank the gods..." Ayumu whispered, given some relief that the man was not dead. He was wounded badly and unconscious, however, and would need to be tended to soon. Unfortunately, Ayumu needed to be sure the danger was no longer imminent before he checked on him.

The sound of buzzing had slowly grown louder as Ayumu began to see bugs everywhere. This preceded the arrival of another ANBU, who was also just arriving to the scene at just about the same time as Ayumu. Ayumu nodded to the ANBU, who he hoped recognized the Sennin and wouldn't think him the culprit. Ayumu looked again briefly to the unconscious ANBU. "Hold on just a bit longer, my friend," Ayumu said, drawing his blade and looking around for the threat, if it was still present.

[Sending actions soon, waiting on an answer to a question at the moment.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back