Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tales Left Unraveled by Time. [Private] [Kinjutsuness]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 5:
Limping Lightsocket said:
Kouin

HP: 6846
CP: 0

AP: 12
Equipped: Nada

Wounded Woody Warrior said:
Hyazo

HP: -6141 – 1836 = 7977
AP: KO
Equipped: Hurt Pride

The Calm Before the Storm said:
Actions:

Kouin stops dueling with Byazo (0 seconds)
Kouin goes into stealth mode (0 seconds)
Kouin stops stepping hastily (0 seconds)
Kouin activates his Thunder Style (0 seconds)
Kouin adds a Defensive note to his Stance (0 seconds)
Kouin modifies his defense (.83 seconds)
Kouin keeps running away (.83 seconds)

Battle RP said:
Kouin knew he had defeated his opponent completely, so it was time to make a timely escape. The whole village must be after him by now. I mean, not only had the battle seen a giant tree summoned, but there had been no less than eight Gates of Babylon summoned. Everyone should be responding to that signal flare. So Kouin put a little zip in his step and really tried to get out of there. All the while, poor Byazo just has to lay still and bleed out.

Note:
~ Round 6 is coming soon to a forum near you

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Caught with his pants down said:
Kouin

HP: 6846 – 1500 = 5346

AP: 12
Equipped: Nada
vs
The Backup has arrived said:
Hyazo

HP: -7977 +2439 -1836 = -7374
CP: KO
Equipped: Hurt Pride

Ayumu

HP: 51600
CP: 30000 – 2065 = 27935
AP: 10 - .5 – .5 - 1 - .75 - .75 - .75 - .75 - .75 – 2.75 = 1.5= 11 AP next round
Status: Majestic, Ab Flexin', Offensively Dueling Kouin with Zaraki Spirit
Equipped: An Ancient Katana

Hosu-Bug

HP: 17700
CP: 24485 – 2420 – 620 = 21445
AP: 8 – 1 – 1.5 – 3 – 2.5 = 0 = 8 AP next round
Equipped: Smelly Gym Socks aka Pheromone Bandages

Hosu-Clone-Bug 2

The series of (un)fortunate events said:
Kouin does something hidden (0 seconds)
Ayumu quickly draws his Kogami Heirloom Katana (0 seconds)
Hosu-Bug activates his Kikkai Control (0 seconds)
Kouin keeps running (0 seconds)
Hosu-Bug puts on some smelly Pheromone Bandages (0 seconds)
Hosu-Bug pulls out some red pills (0 seconds)
Hosu-Bug repeats past mistakes and shoves the pills in Byazo's mouth (0 seconds)
Ayumu equips his Katana (.5 seconds)
Ayumu enters the style of Zaraki (1 seconds)
Hosu-Bug summons three clones of himself (1.88 seconds)
Ayumu does something super hidden (2 seconds)
Ayumu swats the empty air (miss) (2.75 seconds)
Ayumu swats the empty air (miss) (3.5 seconds)
Ayumu swats the empty air (miss) (4.25 seconds)
Ayumu swats the empty air (miss) (5 seconds)
Hosu-Bug summons a tornado of insects targetting the air and one of his cannon fodder clones (miss the air) (hit the clone) (5.63 seconds)
The clone disperses in a cloud of poison targetting the stealthy air (hit awareness check)(hit poison check) (5.63 seconds)
Kouin is revealed! Kouin is poisoned! (5.63 seconds)
Ayumu swats the Kouin (miss) (5.75 seconds)
Ayumu prepares a Zantetsuken against Kouin... (hit!)(8.75 seconds)
Kouin doesn't like that so he Renews to the previous situation (8.75 seconds)
Hosu-Bug attempts to Incapacitate Kouin and his first Bug Clone (miss Kouin)(hit Clone 1)(8.75 seconds)
Clone 1 attempts to repoison Kouin but realizes his death was in vain (8.75 seconds)
Ayumu does not have enough time to finish his actions
Kouin attempts to break from the poison (fails)(10 seconds)

A funny record of interaction said:
The stage was set! Kouin knew this was just going to be a repeat of last time these Kumo slackers tried to track him as he ran away. Unfortunately for him, the bug boy was back, and he was really pissed that Kouin had hurt his favwit woodsman. Kouin though, took a step out of time and assumed all would be history. The giant, though, had other ideas. Ayumu arrived on the scene and started with a battlecry that almost made Kouin wet himself. In his state, Kouin knew this man could rend him in two. Fortunately for Kouin, the beautiful specimen of chiseled abs had no tracking ability whatsoever, and instead of being careful, Ayumu began to swing his sword around wildly, the very trees around him beginning to fall to pieces. Hosu-Bug, seeing that the crazy man's antics were getting them nowhere, summoned an armada of angry bugs, and angry bug clones, to seek the ne'erdowell that had hurt his boyfriend. Whipping his little minions into a raging tornado of bug-parts, Hosu accidentally nicked one of his clones, making it explode into a deadly poison. Kouin could not have foreseen this sheer blind luck on the part of the misunderstood miscreant, and when the poison drifted over him, Kouin erupted into a coughing fit while also feeling the effects immidiately. The three opponents stared at each other for a moment, something akin to a deer caught in the sights of an angry, katana weilding bearman. In fact, that same Ayumu roared and struck true at the Lightning Lad, but Kouin still had that one trick up his sleeve; his powers over the world around him negating the furious assault. Hosu-Bug attempted to do something else helpful, but luck wouldn't strike him twice and Kouin would bat away his assault easily. Now the death game really began. How would Kouin manage to get himself out of this one?

Edits:

Kouin is still running, that was sleepy me making an error

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle was over in his eyes, there wasn't a chance the new challenger could find him, but Kouin could hear the faint sound of buzzing approaching, This fucking kid again... He let out a brief sigh, these two anbu were bound to chase for him after what he did to their sennin. Kouin watched gleefully as the swordsmen began slicing at the air, Is this him fighting... Or. Ceremonial Sword Dance?

He watched the supposed young anbu summon three clones, bug clones no less, but the kid wasnt finished just yet; he had unleashed a violent torrent in the surrounding area, he narrowly dodged it, but unexpectedly, the clone blew up and shot toxic fumes towards Kouin and he released a loud cough. You insolent child. Werent you ever told to stay out of thr affairs of adults? Go back to the academy. He wiped any saliva that was hanging from his mouth, Your tracking skills are impressive though.

As he was speaking to the anbu, the other man had taken advantage of his lack of stealth, Kouin could feel the blade dig into his side, but he knew he couldnt go down, Sorry, but it will take a bit more to hit me. Kouin focused intently on blade, channeling into his near empty reservoir of time altercation, forcing it into the blade he watched the blade phase through, That was a nice move Shinobi-san, what do they call you?

The anbu tried his same old trick like last time, but he totally Neo'd it, Try something else... Your friend was much more entertaining, at least he got me critical, unlike that sorry excuse of an Anbu Sennin. His words cut like ice, cold and hard. Kouins word musy have peeved the little guy, An incapacitate? Sheesh, and to think he can actually use that, humph. With a quick flick of his wrist, he used the anbus shoulder to propel him over, I suppose the Sennin couldnt tell you, but I'm very quick on my feet. Kouin just had to survive a little bit longer, just a few more seconds and he will be out of here, but surviving is the hard but; Kouin's fate was in the hands of father time, hopefully he was on his side today.

[Sending Actions]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Onyx stood still amiss his storm of kikai, the eyes behind the mask glaring towards the now exposed target. This was the man responsible for a day that would resound in Hosuto's memory, a day his comrades were killed, his teacher defeated and his sennin in critical condition. Hosuto had been blind to Ayumu's presence by choice during those quick seconds, his immaturity and lack of self control momentarily overtaking any reason to identify with outside help. The swirl of Kikai continued as the thousands of insects swarmed through the battleground with movements controlled by a hive mind. A breath finally escaped from beneath his mask as everything came to head in his eyes, the trainee once again snapping to reality and the situation in which it carried.

Retribution, Retaliation, Revenge...this would be neither.

His body motioned forwards after noticing an opening created by an ally of circumstance, adjusting his body and lunging a bandaged open palm towards Kouin's face. The prey however parried the move, sending the Anbu into a front flip and a skidding stop behind him. One of the clones that were created prior was dispersed, a cloud of poison trailing from the anbu gear of the trainee as his back was still turned. A miss..though now Kouin was marked on his radar, Hosuto's pheromone trail undoubtedly attached to the missing shinobi's attire. His teeth tightened more harshly than before as the call buzzed in his headset about the situation at the hospital. His sennin was dead, another body count to a bad day for the Corps. This all made no sense and in processing all the information in his head at one time there was but one thing which would satisfy a growing discomfort in his gullet..

Revenge..

His sight would black out, the feelings of rage overcoming his sense of rational action and thought. This was the here and now and someone was going to answer for it all. This was his personality downside, an inability to control himself when facing a level of stress he was ill equipped to process. The swarm felt this change and started to become ever more aggressive as their host had dropped a basic function in which hindered them...

...Control...

[Actions being sent]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At first it seemed as though the battle was through. There was no sign of the enemy, and Ayumu was not willing to leave the side of the injured ANBU to search for him for fear that he was still present and waiting for the moment to finish him off. "Come out. Surrender and you will be taken in alive," Ayumu called out to the trees, wondering if anybody was even there to hear it. In this forest environment, there were simply too many places to hide. He had no way of knowing where the culprit was hiding if he was still present. 'Well... if there are too many obstacles, what more is there to do but remove the obstacles?' Ayumu thought to himself. It wasn't much of a plan, but he wasn't even sure anybody was still around at the moment. Raising his family katana, he moved around the clearing making wild slashes at random potential hiding places around the immediate area. Cutting a poor defenseless bush in half here, slicing down a tree in its prime there, it was a horrendous display of vegetation slaughter. It was also pretty much in vain, as he did not locate anybody. Meanwhile, the other ANBU took a moment to medicate his downed ally to make sure he kept hanging on. When that was quickly done, he summoned three clones and made a broad sweeping attack from what was now a literal swarm of insects in the area. Ayumu himself was forced to wave a few away, although he avoided swatting them as they clearly belonged to his ally.

As the wave of insects subsided, the only victim was one of Hosuto's own clones... but then something lucky finally happened. The clone, exploding into poison which reached the lungs of the enemy who coughed loudly revealing his location. At last, Ayumu caught sight of Kouin, and his mind instantly put together his appearance with the description from the gates. He couldn't be 100% positive, but it seemed unlikely to be a coincidence. Apparently outraged by his position being revealed, he began to chastise the ANBU trainee like an anime villain, attempting to rile him up. Wasting little time, Ayumu took a fast, though fruitless swing that missed. His next attack had substantially more strength behind it. Grabbing the hilt of his blade with his other hand, he put all of his strength into a powerful slash that should have done massive damage. He even felt in connect with a satisfying thud.... but then it didn't. Ayumu would be questioning what had just happened for hours, but the wound he had most definitely caused was now simply gone. It wasn't a clone, the only logical explanation was some sort of Genjutsu, but regardless the attack had failed. The both praised Ayumu's attack and pointed out that it wasn't enough. He asked for a name, though Ayumu saw no point in complying with the request.

The ANBU still standing attempted a few more moves alongside his clones, but the rogue shinobi deftly avoided it all, mocking the attempt. He also clued Ayumu in on something that he had been unaware of before. He had clashed already with the ANBU Sennin and come out on top. 'Shit... what happened to Nobuyuki?' Ayumu thought, the feeling of concern slightly distracting him from the present moment. He couldn't lose focus, however. Whatever had happened with Ayumu's previous attack, the enemy was still before him and he didn't know how much longer he would have until the man managed to duck into the shadows once more which he seemed adept at doing. He had to try to do something before Kouin, apparently not willing to comply with the order to surrender, escaped. "You want my name? Stop running and I'll tell you," Ayumu said, raising his weapon again. Of course he wouldn't comply, he would be foolish to do anything but retreat now. If he could beat Ayumu it wouldn't be in as wounded a state as this with another present.

[Sending actions...]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The one who got away said:
Kouin

HP: 9666 - 1500 - 1850
Equipped: An escape rope

The Three Stooges said:
Hyazo: -7374 - 1836
CP: KO
Equipped: a bloody torso

Hosu-bug
Hp: 17700
CP: 21445
AP: 8
Equipped: Smelly Bandages, Hurt pride

Hosu-clone 2

Ayumu
HP: 51600
CP:27935
AP: 11
Equipped: An overgrown weed wacker

The series of actions that led to Shiggy having a hernia said:
Kouin starts to hasten his steps (0 seconds)
Kouin attempts to enter stealth (fails) (0 seconds)
Kouin attempts to enter stealth (succeeds)(0 seconds)
Ayumu activates his hidden power: Limit Break (2.5 seconds)
Ayumu blindly fires off Higuma (miss) (2.5 seconds)
Ayumu Fatally Draws the air around him (miss) (2.5 seconds)
Ayumu blindly activates Zantetsuken (miss) (2.5 seconds)
Hosu-bug angrily sends his Kikai Swarm after Kouin with vengeance (hits)(2.5 seconds)
Kouin is no longer in stealth (2.5 seconds)
Kouin sticks out his tongue at Ayumu, because the bear man has no AP left (2.5 seconds)
Kouin successfully escapes (5 seconds)
Hosuto strikes the space that Kouin once occupied (hits, critical)(5 seconds)

The Final Moments said:
(Since I'm on my phone, I will leave this up to the players.)

NOTE: I will be adding in cp costs and things later. Also editing the above mods to reflect the real HP of Kouin and Byazo. I'm stuck on my phone with a baby in my arms right now, sorry.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight might have been over, but neither side was giving in; both sides equally determined to get away or capture, but Kouin had the slipperiness of time on his side. At this point in the battle he had to rely on his wits and agility to avoid certain death. The opposers had the advantage of numbers and a tracker, which made things increasingly difficult for him. He was sick and tired of the bug freak always finding him, so the one failsafe was to not even worry about the kid and focus solely on avoiding the berserking titan.

He watched as the stoic samurai began charging his Ki into what he had hoped would be be the final barrage, he could feel his curse seal propelling his body left and right as he avoided the brutal onslaught. Left and right he could see the blade flying towards him; had he not been hidden away, he would've been rended to pieces had the man struck just a little later. The reason being shortly after the attempted rend, the bug boy hit him with a strike which knocked him from the unseen, and into the open, How many times will you try in a futile endeavor? The strong overcome the weak, that is common fact.

emp1Ke.jpg
~Time changes everything, even Fate~

He could feel his seal slowly begin to wane, yet he had to hold on to the power; his real form couldnt be found or he'd be in trouble. He stared at the boy diligently, but sighed. The boy was no longer a threat; bewildered and frustrated, he had lost control of his emotions and could do little at this point, You will come realize the harsh reality of the matter, how can you hunt what you dont know? Kouin spoke in simple rhyme. You came horribly unprepared. You come only two people strong again, yet you expect to do so much with so little; my father spoke highly... Kouin took in a deep breath, people had to learn, or their mistakes will be repeated.

My father always spoke highly of the Anbu from Cloud, said they were the only ones who were even on par to Mist's in his mind, yet the display I've been shown shows a completely different picture. Your branch is in shambles; your power structure has failed, the suppprts are falling like flies, yet you still come back. Their is a line between bravado, and just sheer arrogance.... Yet you seem to walk the latter path, which is displeasing. He took in a shallow breath, How can you simpletons ever hope to make a titan bleed? If not alone, than how many of you must fall before you realize that i wont bow?

He turned away from them and spat to the side, in obvious disgrace to their efforts, You wish to end me? Find me? First you must harness you emotions, your useless and arrogant, and if you continue down such a path; you'll always miss me by just... one... second. Glancing down at his watch he knew the time has arrived; the abundance of free floating chakra made his skin tingle a bit, his opportunity to escape was nigh. Thr silence grew to great depths, yet one sound cracked the silence

Click.... Click.... Click....

Thr sound of a watch being clicked echoed through the silent air, It was fun chatting with you all, it truly was, but I must take my leave. With a final click a white light emitted slowly from the watch, gaining intensity as the seconds rolled, Au revoir, untill we meet again~ He made quick strides to finally escape the fray, and by the time the light had cleared he would be just a ghost in the breeze.

[Topic Left]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

The sounds of battle which normally dominated the eardrums of those unfortunate enough to be thrown within it's midst, though in vain was attempting to invade the young aburame descendant's hearing. Covered within the swirling mass of his swarm, the boy's body had been forced to make his right knee support the entirety of Hosuto's mass. Pressed against his face the symbolic mask of the A.N.B.U Corps kept the turmoil brewing behind the teenager's eyes as his gaze had glossed over. His widened pupils had fully dilated and would be strained, unable to perform a basic function which normally happened innately. Unable to blink, his vision's clear depiction of the scene unfolding starting to fade and blur together..

Heartbeat.....Awakening said:
"How many times will you try in a futile endeavor? The strong overcome the weak, that is common fact. You will come realize the harsh reality of the matter, how can you hunt what you dont know?"

An uncontrollable twitch furrowed his right brow, the words of Kouin being the only sounds that clearly passed through to his hearing. These words echoed within the cracks of his mind, where the structure upon which it had been built was failing. Fingertips began to press into the soil, clawing back towards the direction of their owner and leaving a trail of true emotions pressed into the dirt. This was no game, it was not entertainment and he did not see the justified means for the suffering brought upon by the hands of this wayward soul. A spasm of his left bicep occurred now as a reality that he had all but avoided cementing as part of the shinobi world found an embrace within one of his mental cracks. The notion that there was a chance your life could end, not for a cause or for carrying out a sworn duty, but for the shear entertainment and chastising of an individual. There would be but one thing that would become the answer to avoid this fate to Hosuto....Power.

Heartbeat.....Invitation to Darkness said:
"You came horribly unprepared. You come only two people strong again, yet you expect to do so much with so little; my father spoke highly...My father always spoke highly of the Anbu from Cloud, said they were the only ones who were even on par to Mist's in his mind, yet the display I've been shown shows a completely different picture. Your branch is in shambles; your power structure has failed, the suppports are falling like flies, yet you still come back. Their is a line between bravado, and just sheer arrogance.... Yet you seem to walk the latter path, which is displeasing."

Again!? It was coming together now that this man was also responsible for the engagement that left their Sennin hospitalized and two comrades dead. There was a sudden twitch of his right arm's tricep, A chakra was unsealed, awoken by the control the aburame youth had all but lost. Purple arcs of chakra, acting like smoke in the wind, started to seep from within the bandages wrapped around the boy's arms. Drifting along the air currents, each tendril of chakra would remain attached to it's catalyst while beginning to converge in a winding cyclone around Hosuto. Both eyelids winced and trembled beneath his mask, sweat drops licking against the inside surface. He was all but unaware of the droplets of blood which stained the bottom of his mask, the droplets falling after pooling on the edge of his lip. Teeth clenched firmly against his bottom lip, symbols started to migrate outwards from his bandages initially clinging to the cloth before attaching to the trainee's skin. He had no control, yet whatever had taken dominance was causing....Pain.

Heartbeat.....Erasing of Innocence said:
"How can you simpletons ever hope to make a titan bleed? If not alone, than how many of you must fall before you realize that i wont bow?"

His abdomen muscles tightened, cramping fully while the markings danced against their host's skin, expanding outwards across his form like the roots of a tree. Within his mind another crack formed, this one connecting the others and would have destabilized his mind completely had it not been for the new roots which would ground him. These seals, which covered his form mimic'd their incursion within his mind as well, stitching shut the cracks that had caused it to break down. Evolving, manipulating, and forming a symbiotic relationship to a new purpose and a new view of life the seals overcame his mind which embraced their point of view. The slowly spinning mass of chakra began to siphon back into the trainee's body while the kikai swarm which had been freely infesting the area started to slow in their movements. Each bug among the thousands visible would become tethered to Hosuto's body by a single line of visible chakra which ultimately sacrificed the one thing that had kept them alive. Cocooned within this chakra swirl while thousands of now dead kikai began falling to the ground, the seals had reached their migratory climax. Converging at a point, dead center of his back, the seals would collect in a glowing mass before rotating and melding into a single symbol. Make him bow...no, no one is capable of bowing within a grave.

[Abomination Roleplay 1 of 3]
[Self-Sealing with Cursed Seal: Hell Seal]
[WC: 869]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Only moments passed where Ayumu had sight of Kouin. Now that he caught good sight of the man, he didn't quite match the description from the gates if only because he barely looked human. It seemed to be a transformation of sorts. Regardless, Ayumu couldn't be sure whether he and the gate miscreant were one in the same. The man was quite elusive in his retreat, despite how much he liked to talk. Still he continued to mock the two of them as they tried to stop him from fleeing. Unable to see his enemy, Ayumu did the only thing he could do and unleashed a flurry of devastating attacks in a combo that pushed him past his limits for a brief second or three. His sword found many targets, trees falling and colliding into one another. The forest itself was wounded, but unfortunately his blade never found his true intended target. Alas, he had exhausted himself but a split second before Kouin was made visible once more. The boy fighting alongside Ayumu was quite skilled at tracking. But it was a stretch to say that he was fighting alongside Ayumu. He had not said a word since he arrived and had an air around him that exuded rage. It reminded Ayumu of when he was younger and would lose control in the heat of the battle. It had taken quite some time for him to overcome the blood lust he experienced.

Focusing on Kouin, Ayumu listened as he spoke what would be his last words before escaping. There were a few things he could glean from them. For one, the man was incredibly arrogant despite accusing the two of them of arrogance. He apparently believed himself to be a titan, perhaps even a god among men with the way he was talking. As standard procedures from when he was an ANBU called for, Ayumu formed a quick handseal and used the Snapshot jutsu. It would both record the events of the battle after he arrived and a chakra signal from Kouin to track later. Ayumu was thankful that Hosuto had managed to bring the man out in to the open, else the jutsu would have been useless. As Kouin vanished for the last time and the area went silent, Ayumu scoffed. "He sure talked a lot of shit while he was running away," he commented, sheathing his sword. The man was gone, there was no more need to have his weapon drawn. Or was there? The bubbling sound of chakra drew Ayumu's attention to his supposed ally. Chakra was visibly swirling around him now and oddly affecting the bugs that had swarmed the area. They were dying. It was unique in its own way, but this chakra seemed familiar to Ayumu. It was like the cursed power that he had taken on once before.

"Oh for fuck's sake, now what?" Ayumu whispered, reaching into his belt pouch and stepping to Hyazo's side. He would deal with whatever was going on with the Aburame in a moment, the ANBU was still unconscious and otherwise messed up. From the pouch he drew several pills as he looked over Hyazo's injuries. Aside from just being in general bad shape, he was bleeding pretty badly. Ayumu looked at the pharmacy of pills in his hand and nodded. It was a mixture of blood pills to help stop the bleeding and health pills which would help replenish what he had lost. He'd still need to pay a visit to the hospital most likely. Ayumu quickly fed the pills to the unconscious ANBU, respectfully not looking at his face though it was likely he had seen it during his time as ANBU Sennin. Taking one more plunge into his belt pouch he took out a small ampule which he quickly crushed. It contained smelling salts which he hoped would bring the ANBU back to the waking world quickly, if jarringly. He held it close enough for him to inhale just enough. "Come on, you're not dead yet," he said, as if to encourage him to wake.

[OoC: Snapshot Rank 2 used for recording thread and Kouin's chakra signature. Also stuffin' pills down Hyato's throat.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
oehm9M7.gif

'Welp... Is this it?'

The ideas deeply continued to sink in... His bleeding would take his life slowly. And as his subconscious heard the things happening around him he was still... drifting... things caught him, and tried pulling him, he could see Hosuto's face... reaching for his hand, and gripping it but not pulling him up enough. And after a moment's effort his hand would release his own. Allowing him to submerge into the ocean... A failed effort...

'Heh... Giving up so easily?', shaking his head he would frown. Outwardly the chakra that had embed it self in his body with spokes and shards of the Blade of Storm chakra seemed to slowly dwindle away where others in the area might have remained. His left arm was completely screwed. Bones were shattered and sliced through like hot knife to lard. It was one of those falling feelings you felt when you were in class and you tried so harshly to stay awake. It was... Something like that feeling but you couldnt stop it. The falling feeling seemed forever... And there was nothing to catch him. To snatch him out of it.

'Guess this is going to be the end of it all..... Never made my mark...' 'Be Quiet... You cannot be a follower of 'Him' and not have faith in his abilities... he's chosen you for now... And now you will wake up. Do not be pitiful...' the words in his mind seemed to eclipse his thoughts. He hadnt felt like this in a while but all at once as he reached for the surface of the water he seemed to be falling within, a hand would grasp unto his. Only causing his body to gasp as he had finally awoken.

"...Ugh...", he'd slowly come to. Half his face was cover with his mask still, but the eyes that opened saw the man behind a film of red light with the blood that was in his eye. The smelling salts seemed to get him up good. Though his body was in entirely too much pain to make a move aside from a hand moving and twitching. "...Ugh... I...I'm alive?", he'd say with a smirk on his face. It seemed he'd have a chance at redemption. Next time he'd be sure to make things right...

"...O..onyx... Where is Ony-..", he'd use his eye to try and scan everything around him. Though he could only feel evil chakra around him. That couldnt be good... but then again it was different than Kouin's. A new enemy? Or a great Ally? Who knew... but it was definitely something that could keep this predicament going. He didnt have it in him to fight more. There wasnt much else he could do... Barely moving as it was. Though with that he's try lifting his head only to fall back down and being near unconscious again. "...Thank you...", he'd whisper out after so long his voice was faint. He was going to survive if he got the attention he needed.

[Current Injuries: Shattered left arm and impaled through the chest left arm and left leg with Storm Chakra. Mild Concussion.]
[MFT]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

The senjutsu based chakra from the accursed seal invaded quickly the youth's chakra coils, infesting the very nature of his existence. This disruption of his chakra network gradually caused the chakra cocoon which shield his body to wane, becoming thinner in density yet darker in mood. Within his body however a new complication was hatching as the kikai larvae nestled within the tissue of his skin began to adjust to the chakra change. This change was more akin to rapid evolution and mutation as the very structure of Hosuto's kikaichu developed specific traits to maintain their survival within their host. As more and more of them hatched and began the symbiotic relationship as all aburame had with their kikai, the bonding of their chakra started to interfere with the teenager's very being. Tendrils lashed outwards within his chakra coil as the cursed seals hold on his body and mind began to strengthen in light of the Aburame's capability of hosting a symbiotic power. Infiltrating the very structure of his body right down to his blood and skin, the enzymes his mutated kikai produced also started to meld into the boy's very being. This sudden separation from his known body was not without a cost, which Hosuto made knowledge that he was paying for as an agonizing and tortured shout escaped from his lips. It was here that his mind completely broke, his eyes filtering with the sealing power's chakra while both pupils dilated within the pool. It was painful, possibly the most painful thing he would ever come to experience throughout life, yet he only felt it for a split second.

For Ayumu, he would see the cocoon of chakra suddenly dispel outwards leaving behind the form of Hosuto resting on both knees. His head was leaning back as a single glare from his eyes stared from the holes within his mask. In that split second of pain, his mind completely gave way to the very nature of the seal it was fighting on it's last leg to keep at bay. In that split second what had made Hosuto his own individual was ripped into the darkest pit of his soul...where a newcomer had lay claim.

With his humanity facing a battle of control within his soul, his body was free to adapt to the change of power how it saw fit. The seal, now freely feeding the trainee's body with chakra started to become active. Symbols ran across his skin as his body stood on it's own, slouching forward. His senses was feeding the primal mind, it knew this stench and feeling of a chakra source that had caused this havoc in the first place. There was a heavy presence of seal chakra radiating and due to lacking a mind to control it, the body honed in the sennin who also possessed a seal. The difference here was that the body was looking at Ayumu as being the source of chakra which Hosuto's body was producing and remembering the same feeling from Kouin. A passive lust to kill the missing nin was something his body harbored and without mental control his form acted out of sure natural instinct.

Portions of the ground would crack as the natural chakra which flowed through everything in the world was being drained. Collecting in seven large masses around them, Hosuto's head tilted as the chakra being molded started to produce heat. This was the man responsible for everything and as the masses of chakra launched towards Ayumu, the trainee's mask cracked apart as his body began to mutate and completely accept the seal's influence. The Sennin's first glance at the uncontrolled trainee's face was one of complete mental absence and purpose with that gaze that only wanted one thing...

tumblr_mbw4z4TwCi1ry5urko1_500.gif
Blood...​

[Abomination Roleplay 2 of 3]
[WC: 626]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well in and out of consciousness, it was not fun but he could feel his adrenaline cutting out. The pain was beginning to settle in and his body would slowly begin going into shock. Though Hosuto thought this would be a good time to begin losing his damn mind. And Zo was about to die if not by bloodloss he would parish from simple infections. His head lifting from the soil below, he'd see through a film of crimson that his friend was definitely something that he didnt want... his chakra would raise around his right hand. Huffing a bit, he didnt know how he was going to do it but his index and middle fingers would lift up and it would take a moment...

"...Moku..ton... Evil Suppression...", he'd frown as the wooden tendrils would warp up and around Hosu creating a binding around him. The natural Energy would sap and discord the evil chakra that was running over him if it didnt work it'd be up to Ayumu because that was the last bit of energy he had...

'...Onyx... Please... We dont need this... From...you..' he'd think before officially passing out once again.

[Unconscious]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That sour feeling Ayumu felt looking at the tracker ANBU a moment ago turned out to be pretty accurate. Within moments the situation had gone from bad to worse as the cursed seal began to warp his mind. Underneath the boiling chakra, Ayumu could feel the killing intent building. "Great..." Ayumu muttered under his breath. He glanced at the injured man behind him who was in no condition to defend himself. His first priority had to be to get the man out of harm's way. A pain radiated from Ayumu's arm which gradually grew. It was originated from his Gaia Seal. It felt strange, as though it wanted to leave his body and be absorbed by tendrils that were lashing about. 'The hell?' Ayumu wondered, rubbing his arm. It was certainly an unpleasant feeling. Suddenly, the trainee looked at Ayumu. The bloodlust in the air was palpable. Without warning, the masses of chakra that had been forming launched towards Ayumu and by proximity, Hyazo as well. The ANBU likely would not be able to dodge if Ayumu did. Moving quickly, Ayumu pulled Hyazo's uninjured arm over his shoulder to support him and then leapt out of the way of the attack pulling the ANBU with him, one mass of chakra just grazing him.

"Ack! That hurt. Dammit, you're heavy," Ayumu complained, bracing himself and landing several feet away. As he landed, he heard a breath of a whisper from Hyazo as he formed a handseal. 'Mokuton? He's like Touma, then,' Ayumu realized, releasing the shinobi as the wooden tendrils suddenly sprouted forth from him moving to wrap themselves around Hosuto. When Ayumu was learning to use his new cursed seal without imploding, Touma had been invaluable as helping him get it under control when necessary with his wood jutsu. Something about it seemed to be the natural counter to the cursed nature of the seals. For now, Ayumu would observe to see if it had worked. Unfortunately, that had definitely been the last of whatever energy Zo had remaining. Before he could collapse to the ground, Ayumu reached out to hold him up. He quickly weaved some handseals and summoned a clone which he would transfer the weight of the ANBU's limp body to.

"Take care of him. If you have to, take a hit for him," Ayumu instructed the clone, who in turn nodded. Hopefully the ANBU's last ditch effort would pay off. Otherwise, Ayumu would have to do something.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

large.gif
.: A fate sealed....A Future revealed :.​

The trainee's movements were not his own, at least not ones that he would be capable of making with his mind alone. As the wooden tendrils began lashing outwards towards his body, Hosuto's form would adjust according and shift it's footing while back stepping. There was sounds of wood crashing into earth, as with each tendril's miss the ground beneath would be broken up under the power behind the jutsu. It could feel it, the true meaning behind each tendril's attraction to it's body, the thirst to seal what gave this body so much raw power. It would not go down so easily, not when such a host had not yet produced a will strong enough to regain control. As each tendril missed it's mark it would push Hosuto further from both Hyazo and Ayumu, the cursed markings would begin to expand. This expansion was not like the usual progression of cursed seals as they continued to be used, but something different altogether. As the markings widened, the skin tone of Hosuto began to change as well, becoming a dark purple. The seal and the trainees body was mutating, further bonding the two to form the perfect symbiotic relationship. Fully enveloped in purple skin which radiated strongly of the cursed seals influence,

His body adjusted naturally to the incoming threat as a mass of tendrils that shot forwards in a reinvigorated effort to bring the evil power under control. Hosuto's body, which had evolved enzymes both naturally and with the aid of his kikaichu's adaption, would focus the seals influence into one focal point. Nearly instantly, a single horn resembling that of a hercule's beetle's, would erupt from his skull with a fine pointed tip. Enraged fully his body lunged towards the tendrils and without the mental backing to access the situation propelled itself into the heart of the danger. Pressing it's partially transformed horn into the first tendril, the wood would easily been splintered which was a fleeting victory began as this was happening, the other tendrils adjusted like water. Shifting their forms around, each tendril would interlock and form a grid patterned cage around the trainee. It wouldn't be a second after the cage was formed would his limbs find themselves immobilized, tightly constricted by wood vines that outstretched from the cage.

There would be struggling naturally by the entity, though it was all for naught as the Senju descendant's chakra would work to counteract the seals hold. Facing a stronger chakra source, the partially transformed child would be brought to his knees, while the transformation began to recede back into his skull. The purple skin which had coated Hosuto's body started to fade slowly, back into the Hell Seals marking which would regress into a single mark on his backside. The bloodlust and aggressive glow within his eyes would begin to fault though remained open and lifeless...

[Abomination Roleplay 3 of 3]
[WC: 479]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu watched as the boy's condition grew worse, transformation beginning to take place now. He was almost certain it had to do with a cursed seal now with the advent of the transformation. The horn that sprouted reminded him of an insect, which was fitting given the boy's clan. It seemed that sometimes these transformations seemed to be drawn from the personality or physiology of the subject. Perhaps it was both. Whatever it was, Ayumu watched as the wooden tendrils from the ANBU's jutsu tried their best to get it under control. The younger shinobi had completely lost it by the point and began engaging the tendrils as if they were his hated enemy. He tore some of them apart, but others formed from the splinters and continued their relentless assault, twisting and turning to wrap themselves around him. Having surrounded the boy, they began forming a pattern and snapping into place around him, pinning his limbs between themselves and holding him in place, immobile.

"You need to regain control!" Ayumu shouted to him, though there was no telling if his words would even reach him. Now that he got a good look at him, not thrashing about or fighting, he seemed familiar. The attire was unique, only one person came to Ayumu's mind that wore it. Of course, the identity behind the mask was a mystery, but this was the trainee on the Raikage Guard. "I know it's addicting, but you need to fight the rage. If you can't control this, how can you guard Saito?" Ayumu asked, hoping that the boy had a sense of duty with his position that might help him overcome the anger. Regardless, the wooden cage was doing its job. The cursed chakra was receding, the transformation reversing. Ayumu could see the seal retreating until it was no longer visible behind the trainee's uniform. His eyes calmed, though they seemed almost deadened now. Cautiously, Ayumu took a few steps closer.

"Hey. Kid. You alright? Say something," he said, checking to see if he was breathing. If necessary, he would drag both of them to the hospital to be looked at, but the trainee didn't seem necessarily injured. It would require a little work to get him out of the binding wood, however. Fortunately, Ayumu had his sword at his side still.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back