Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Talk is Overrated [Tutor]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
CRk7Gr6.jpg

Kazamatsuri Sho // Kaza

Upon the village figure engraving there lays a garden, one in which many seem to dare not visit – for unknown reasons. The overcast casts shadows about, thus creating a natural environment for the Nara and one can find the aging shinobi pressing the palm of his hand against his mouth to stifle a yawn. Ever since arriving in Hi no Kuni, his life had become quite mundane, the sporadic visions of a different era and time lessened dramatically; causing the male to become unsure of himself and what reality truly were. Spiral azure optics transfix against the foliage, his digits extending outwards to grasp against a stargazer lily, quite a few abnormally stuck out against the greenery. No doubt Mikasa’s work, if he were to guess.

Quietly he strolls about a dirt path, careful to not disturb the plant life. “My head feels oddly clear today.” he sighs aloud, streaming his digits through his raven locks and recreating a habit he never got rid of. “Keiko, Henzo, Kakeru, and Kenshin all have been returned to where they should be.” he murmurs aloud to himself. Little would he know that today would be eventful, reacquainting with the past once more in the unusual of locations.

Born of Mist, left to fend for himself, the former Minamoto traveled the world to end the suffering within his own mind. The constant battling of deciphering the truth from the chaotic dreams of old, made the Nara weary. In his travels he returned to the village to find the raging monstrosities, ice lingering in the very air that once allowed life, his closest friend lost and himself a failure of a Sennin. Thus his travels to Iwagakure to atone for his mistakes begin as he was welcomed with open arms, which eventually feel into a mossy dream. "Mu . . . Do you still gaze upon the same sky as I? Are you in fact real or just a dream?"

A noise in the distance catches his attention, “How long do you plan to hide?” he announces, rubbing at the back of his head, “What a drag . . .” a momentary ray of sunlight catching against his visage - oh how he despises the heat.​
<i>​
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Back To The Future [Tutor]

vDUtgr8.jpg

'Maybe I'll be like him some day? Maybe... Maybe I already am...'

It wasnt hard for him to find with Tsukasa's help. She'd been a great deal of awesome as of late. Helping him with his friend Shida, and overall showing him some awesome techniques. To which he would have already started trying to make some of his own. Who knew in all honesty what he would get himself into... but what triggered him on this day was the fact that this man that he was going to meet was his father's best friend growing up? Nodding to himself, Suyashi the Lightning Prince as he toned it down because he was not yet a master, would follow the instructions to find the man known as Kazamatsuri Sho. Or Kaza as his father called him. He'd only heard stories about this man. Quiet and calculated was he, known for being one of the strongest shinobi in the room wherever he went.

So there he stood, the man knwon as Kazamatsuri Sho. The one that could tell him more about his father than most of anyone. Knowing the old man for longer than his mother even knew him... Taro that is. He'd kick a rock making a noise and causing Sho to speak out. He seemed to bored with everything. Almost like Kouza. Was it possibl-... Nah. Kouza's Dad was crazy. But they looked too similar. Nodding again he would wave his hand before bringing it back to mimic the rubbing of his head as Sho did himself. Though not entirely on purpose. "Oioi! Kazamatsuri-san! Am I late?", tilting his head to the side he would not want to deal with this man for long... or maybe he did. BUt he didnt at all seem excited to see him. Not like Suyashi was excited to see Sho. Though he wouldnt show it now... He didnt wanna seem lame.

"...So, What'em I learning today?", he didnt know how to approach this man, he was different from Tsukasa-sensei, maybe this was a mistake?!

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
CRk7Gr6.jpg

Kazamatsuri Sho // Kaza

Sho turns about to catch a glimpse of the radiating youth, wishing to rub his hands against the endlessly spiraling blue eyes, “Oh? What Mikasa said is true. I am generally surprised.” he comments, taking a stride forward to size up the spitting image of Minamoto Taro. “Little to no surprise, you are just as loud as Taro.” he mutters, scoffing at his own statement before placing his hands into his attires pocket sleeves. Straight forward and punctual, another Taro trait that his flesh and blood appeared to exhibit; the mere thought of the spitting image made the Nara’s head swim. “You aren’t considering to dye your hair black are you?” he inquires sheepishly with a widening grin.

Their time together may not last a significant amount of time, however as a courtesy to his deceased comrade would the shinobi respond to all questions asked of him; however it may not be with the volume of words the youngster wishes for. Even till this day, Kazamatsuri Sho detests speaking more than necessary and had a gut feeling the lad more than willing to speak enough for the both of them if given the opportunity. “She told you I would instruct you?” he tilts his head to the side in a mocking fashion that Mikasa normally performs. “In the words of your father, talk is overrated so let’s just fight.”

Shifting his gaze skywards, he takes notice of the overcast becoming darker, much to his pleasure. Suyashi was fortunate in the fact the Nara had not hidden himself amongst the shadows as he normally does to avoid suspicion. Not a slither of doubt within his mind that the male wouldn’t strike, “Do you aim to be a kage as your father?” Sho questions with a faint hint of curiosity.

Awaiting the initial strike, the Shinobi would displace himself with the basic utility tool known as Body Switch and the sparky youngster aiming against a log. No introductions required, unless asked of.​
<i>​
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
IT didnt take long for this to turn into a scenario that Sushi was unprepared for. He wasnt defensive, but he was put in a defensive manner as he would find it hard not to be though. Suyashi barely knew about this guy, hell he barely knew his father but now he was told he was acting just like him? Loudness? Shaking his head, he didnt believe it, but had he become his father without even knowing? Sushi didnt know, but he'd surely find out whilst talking to this boring individual. He was boring, but interesting all the same. How could someone do such a thing. It was elaborate, the ideals that ran through his brain. Like a surge of electrical energy that swirled within his being continuously seemed to be ready to pounce out of him at any moment. He had no idea how to control it yet. Though, as Sho would continue, he mentioned something about dying his head black?

"Oi! Black? No! I dont wanna look like you! Tch!", clenching his upheld fist, it would seem that he was already getting under the skin of the Prince Of Lightning. Sushi boy continued though, "You wanna fight? Heh! I'll show you the power of my Minamoto Pride!", wherever that came from, he would feel the droplet of drizzle. This was all going to lead up to the surmising amounts of electricity to begin shooting from the palms of the boy. So much power stuck in this body that he couldnt yet release it to the world. He didnt know quite how to. Or where to even begin doing such a thing! However, if thats what his father said... He would take up that notion. The mantle of 'Talk is Overrated... Let's just fight' would be his mantra. A phrase he would take with him and use in remembrance. Forming handseals swiftly, or about as swiftly as a young boy with minimal training could, Sushi would reach at his wrists before summoning two Kunai!

He quickly would combine two jutsu together, Thunderfist and Trick Launch, though as the Kunai would shoot out, they didnt seem to be on the trajectory to look like they would hit Sho, but they turned! It was a trickey way of throwing the Kunai, but Sushi had mastered the ability of tossing his Kunai and making them land with all sorts of flashy twists and turns! Many people were not on his level when it came to throwing these kinds of things around. And it did seem like he wasnt taking this completely serious... Maybe Suyashi wasnt taking Sho serious?

That all changed in an instant, He aimed and he connected... but within a moment a smirk would turn into a frown. Within the matter of a blink did Sho turn into a Log. 'When did he?' Looking around frantically he would look for the raven haired male, as more rain began to fall from the heavens above. "I will be stronger than my father... but I dont need Kage to make that happen.", speaking as if he were there present with someone but he was seemingly alone for the moment, "What was that? How did you turn yourself into a log?" Sushi boy would frown even more now, if this were the tournament he would look like a fool. And it would be infront of everyone, nodding this was more than just a learning session for Sushi, this would be a training session that would push him like the Shop did. Now he had to just find Sho and he would make him pay for turning him into a fool infront of an audience of himself...

[ WC = 932/1500]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
CRk7Gr6.jpg

Kazamatsuri Sho // Kaza

Briefly the Nara found himself dumbfounded, a rare occurrence; it was as if he had gone back into a previous point in time to prevent the unfortunate cloning of Taro. “Minamoto Pride?” he begins to chuckle, phasing directly behind the honey hair lad, towering above the youth, “Do you know of your Uncle Takumi? I dare say no.” Sho comments, ocean blue orbs once more redirect skywards against the faint drizzle beginning to cascade towards the terrain below. “The pride you speak of isn’t singular. It is honoring those whose past you carry into the future.” the shinobi speaks, educating the academy student far more than necessary. “Do you have the resolve to shoulder that?” he inquires before illuminating his spiral gaze, Shinra Tensei<i></i>, extremely watered down; however enough to press the lad through the air a few meters. All the meanwhile, Kazamatsuri Sho never once removed his hands from his pocket sleeves.

“I will admit your technique was amusing, but your father was known for being reckless as well, although at times he carefully studied his opponents.” he begins, attempting to jump start the young man’s thinking process of offensive isn’t always the proper approach. Shifting his weight to his left foot, the Nara widens his stance, the Rinnegan transfixing into that of doujutsu far simpler, veins surge forth and direct towards his eyes – Byakugan<i></i>. To be quite frank, the sensation was entirely different than he recalls, having released Kakeru he embodies the Hyuuga and carries on the one he molded him from – Minamoto Takumi. “Surely that isn’t all that you got?” he questions, raising a brow out of confusion. Of course the aging shinobi understood the lad was still in his adolescence, however he had still yet to find that intriguing, luring trait Taro possessed. “Your uncle Takumi was a Hyuuga, one of the loyalist men, if not the loyalist, I have ever known.” he explains, awaiting for Suyashi to begin his next phase of attacks.

Strangely enough the academy had yet to teach him of the Body Switch technique, a fairly common shinobi tool in their arsenal. “Land a single blow and I’ll teach you.” he murmurs, sinking his digits deeper into his pockets. Frustration, Taro's weakness in youth and a sensation he were quick to succumb and Sho hope the obvious handicap may cause the same frustration to blossom for Suyashi. All the while in the rear of his mind the calm collective thoughts grow hazy, recalling the odd dreams of a former existence that never were.​
<i>​
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking around a bit, he didnt spot the Boring Shinobi. However, it caused him to have to be forced into listening to what the man had to say about his comments about 'Minamoto Pride' and Takumi? Another name he'd only heard but a name that meant nothing to him. 'Uncle? Was that Dad's Brother? Hmmmm' nodding he would be forced again into calming himself though before long he'd spot the man, as he would finally switch into his stance - Projectile Style: Full Auto. "Isnt...singular? No matter! I will be better than everyone before me! Especially Y-" cut off in his own attempt as he charged forward only to be met with an invisible wall of chakra that launched him back and jostled him into the ground as well as kicking up skids of water as the rain would slowly turn into a slow pour. It allowed him to take minimal damage as he slid across the newly drenched floors.

Shaking his head for a moment, the attack had placed a daze on him. And coming back to him rushing like a memory of the past... He could see this scenario being played out differently. They were not in a village, but deep within the richness of a forest. Looking up he could see a grand statue before him, and Sho, standing there a bit younger looking but definitely the same man. And Sushi would lay, wearing his robes covered in long black hair.. 'What...What the hell is this?', he'd thought as he struggled to his feet. This was not anything he'd remembered on his own accord, it was as if a reel of footage had been implanted into his head... of another life, in another time. And the Rain that fell was the only constant and slowly it would begin to pour as the heaven's cried out throughout the village leaving horrific crackling thunder and flashes of vibrant lightning overhead. IT was as if this was a summit for power, this was a struggle between two beings on the brink. Snapping his attention back Sushi would blink as Sho began to talk again.

"Heh, I've only just begun.", returning to his stance he would find himself rolling his shoulders back, anticipating what was to come. His father analyzed opponents as would he. Taking a deep breath, but still a bit frustrated that his attacks had failed up to this point without even a notion that the man before him was even trying. Huffing out, he saw something he'd never seen before again... 'This man... what is he?' as he looked on to the veins now protruding from the side of his face. The Hyuuga clan... Something that he'd read about but never had seen in practice. "Uncle Takumi was loyal, was he as strong as you?", that didnt matter though, but he did seem to come from strong genes. Then how was it he was so weak now? It didnt make sense! He needed to push... and the person he would push through would be the one standing before him.

Like a Surge, electrical at first but more cerebral than he thought to lead on with, Sushi would smirk, he would be better than them. Every Minamoto Before him. Good and bad. Better and worse. He would be the most prolific of them all. "I -will- be the best..", this time he would charge, starting out with a Volley, and the smirk would increase to a full on smile! He was getting excited in the battle, well so far at least. Though each Kunai this time was connected to a thin ninja wire that he prepped with the seals on his wrists just to be sure that this wasnt going to get out of his reach. Glory was as good as the tastes of fine wine and victory as he was told, and the glory of the moment as the chakra wire would be laced in explosives, something that Sho would have to watch and monitor, because these explosives were micro, something he had been working on. More powerful, but harder to control and make. He only carried two sets with him at a time... but this was definitely something that he would cling unto... However this was not ninjutsu or Taijutsu... This was Sushi-jutsu! He was self-made and pretty much self taught up to this point, people hadnt shown him how to throw a Kunai, he'd watched others train and mimic'd it himself. He'd learned how to slash and gash with swords... but did anyone teach him the ways of piercing through someone's armor? No. He was learning mostly alone. And he'd gotten himself this far, he could only imagine if he were getting complete and utter proper training, but wasnt that his reasoning for being in Konoha?

At any pace he tossed the Kunai all held together by a bomb laced wire, that Sushi was prepared to explode knowing that if he dodged the initial Kunai he would likely get caught in the explosion... or so he surmised!

[WC = 1772/1500]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
CRk7Gr6.jpg

Kazamatsuri Sho // Kaza

Diligently the crystal gaze darts about, taking into account of the oddity in which Suyashi prepares his technique; hardly Taro-like. “Takumi is undoubtedly powerful, yet he is known for his team work capabilities.” Sho educates the youngster, nearly tempted to remove his digits from their pocket sleeve prison. Never the least would the Nara cease to speak for the time being, the deadly streaking assault screeching through the air would command total attention. Bearing all his weight upon his opposing heel, the shinobi begins to pivot about, rapidly rotating against a single location – Kaiten<i></i>. The zephyrs swirl about, blessing the male in the form of defense and it was clear as ever that the winds cherish Kazamatsuri Sho far more than most.

The sky ways above had become the only goal he ever sought, to travel as he pleases without the burden of a shackle and to truly experience a world without a cage. Despite the self-inflicted trials, he longs to return to his homeland one final time. “Mu, do you still waltz about the grassy plains?” he inquires aloud, lost within thought before ceasing his current action.

“Now, you are becoming a bit more original.” he comments lightly, noticing far too late the minuscule devices lingering about. Streams of ember scatter about, the very air he inhales becomes scorched and the thick screen of ash clouding the air stings against his optics. The Nara’s head reels back, the force of the detonation scatters the remainder of the aftermath outwards to reveal an entirely different set of doujutsu, Sharingan<i></i>.

UZv1Kf8.png

A single amethyst optic reveals itself against the sky blue, “Your fathers, an equal trade we made long ago.” he murmurs, coursing a hand through his raven locks. “Shame that I am the one left behind to tell his tale. Ironic.” he murmurs, beginning to confuse the reality of the world from the dreadful dreams which plague his mind. The world about Suyashi dissolves, fortunately the weather patterns would not differ too greatly and the overcast remains.

PkYhpYi.jpg
ks2KhYD.jpg

missingnin.gif
missingnin.gif

Kazamatsuri Sho | Kazamatsuri Keiko

The appearance of the Nara drastically alters, that of a child phasing into existence and quivers at his side, clutching at two oversized blades. “You understand why I did all of this, don’t you, Taro?” he inquires towards Suyashi’s general location; however a figure would stand behind where he stood – towering above the lad. "No, in fact you don't need to know. This is the reality of the situation now." A sinister grin snakes upon his features, endless spiral ocean blue orbs narrow and the once quivering child lurches forward with a similar facial expression. Raising the massive blades above her head, the petite coral hair lass strikes downwards and straight to where Suyashi stood.​
<i>​
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Power? Was that what he was fighting for? To be the strongest? No, this was to be the best. It was more than just strength alone that he wanted, but what else? Why couldnt he think of anything, why did it seem like that was all this world. There had to be more than just power? Looking up to Sho, Suyashi couldnt help but understand that he was outmatched, but he wouldnt waver. He didnt have the fear within him to back down to any challenge before him. No matter how big. No matter how strong. As long as he had breath in his lungs and he could move, he had a chance. And that was what he lived for, the chance to figure out what he was going to do with himself. What Sho was teaching him... Was priving leaps and bounds. He could literally feel himself getting stronger. His movements becoming slightly more crisp, his grip on the situation becoming more sound and above all he would begin to realize that he could do more than he could before, his movements... they were twice as fast. It was like the world around him was positioning itself for growth.

'Who the hell is Mu?' someone else, another name from Sho's past that was coming to the surface. However, just moments before he'd reeled his head back to reveal the sharingan eye... leaving the previous Byakugan eye to be a thing of the past. What was he doing? And who was he? was this the power of his eyes? Or was this something different. More sinister. More Deadly. Those eyes they looked more advanced than anything he'd known before... he'd seen Uchiha Sharingan. Red. Zero to Three Tomoe. This however was purple, and a paradox of Tomoe. Like some sort of evolved Sharingan?

"Woah!", he would think back. His father had the power of the sharingan? He had heard stories but he himself never unlocked it himself. They were not Uchiha though, they were Minamoto. but thinking back he would remember something, 'Your pride lives within the look of your eyes...' something his mother said. Maybe that was the hint to it all. Maybe that was the notion that he had the same power and prowess? However, he didnt want it that easy. Sharingan made the people who used and abused them to be pompous. The thought that they were simply better than everyone just because of their optics was daft! Who would have thought he could have that same potential. He wouldnt take it. That was not the path he wished to make for himself living off the power blessed to him. He wanted to earn his way. So even if he could activate it, he would turn against it. Never to activate it himself.

Though, Sho seemed to only have one eye such as that, weird water ripple eye along with that Sharingan, that was said to be his fathers? He didnt wanna believe it. He didnt think it was at all possible if he couldnt and didnt see it himself. But the longer he gazed at the eye the more he felt everything shifting? What was this world? It didnt seem like much changed except for everything. He was in the same vision he had before, except now, he didnt have the obsidian hair, he was still standing there before the towering individual known as Sho but just as he would begin to prepare his strike, a hand would reach out to his shoulder, looking down to him and nodding. The same man from his vision when he was struck by lightning but this time he wore a suit of Blue Armor, and wore two amethyst sharingan eyes.
v0d74yz.jpg
L9sUWFi.png

Kage.png
leaf_academystudent.gif

"I'll handle it from here..." looking on to Sho the towering male that looked just like Suyashi but with black ravenous hair would step forward causing Suyashi to step back a bit, to watch. Looking forward... he noticed something different. Almost as if there was a chibi Tsukasa there with Sho now. Who wielded two very large blades... they seemed to shake and shiver with anticipation. As if begging for a reprieve. As Sho would finish Taro would begin speaking, and his tone seemed to be known as something that he didnt have time, almost as if he were angered by this. Angered by the fact of some betrayal leaving Suyashi only able to look on.

"I understand Sho... and you know that I will have to be forced to take you back to our home. You killed many people, and now its time to stand before the Gods be punished... I did not wish it to be so, but since you've beaten all of my loyal compatriots... I have to take you down myself.", but as soon as he finished the little girl would already be on him causing Suyashi to gasp! The fight was over just as it'd begun, but in an instant the struggle would be seen, Taro had a giant blade made from a fine silver alloy but he was able to fend off the two blades almost easily. That was the Blade that was buried with his father! The Alligator blade! Something he never thought he would ever get to see! That wasnt the end, because Taro would begin his offensive, pushing Mini Tsukasa back and lifting the blade effortlessly with a single hand as he would drive forward, he was going to attack them straight on? That was a bad move in Sushi's eyes, but then again Sushi was just like that, straight on. No fear. What would happen next?

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PkYhpYi.jpg
ks2KhYD.jpg
kTWWi6T.png

missingnin.gif
missingnin.gif
missingnin.gif

Kazamatsuri Sho | Kazamatsuri Keiko | Kazamatsuri Kakeru

The clashing of steel rings out throughout the Goryo Forest, spark streaking outwards in a multitude of directions. Regrettably the youth is outmatched for the time being and her blades project outwards from her grasp; swiftly she maneuvers her agile frame to reclaim what had been lost. All the meanwhile, perched upon the stone hands of the massive statue he stood, arms crossed and his ocean blue orbs glistening against the flashes of lighting in the backdrop. “I did what you always wanted, can’t you see I did what was needed!?” he calls out, illuminating his spiral gaze once more against the oncoming darkness of nightfall. A blur of crimson lurches forward from the shadow of the Nara, streaking across the stone arm of the beast straight towards the Mizukage – rearing his left hand back as he leaps upwards to reveal the Byakugan<i></i>.

Thrusting his fist forward, the Hyuuga replica of Minamoto Takumi would redirect the Alligator Blade, despite the weight of the steel. Crouching downwards the fiery hair shinobi prepares his body for the strain he were to unfold upon himself, “Are you not happy? Is the village not a better place now?” he inquires, jabbing his fist in a flurry before pointing his digits outwards to begin an assault against the chakra gates of the Mizukage, Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes<i></i>. No doubt in the mind of the master puppeteer would his closest friend be able to parry the blows, yet this nothing more than a mere distraction; although Taro was quite aware of Sho’s approach to a battle – calculated.

Regardless of how many pot shots would land on the body of the warrior, Keiko reclaims her possessions, unraveling the blades to reveal the dual wielded samehada, leaping back through the air to position herself at the feet of the raven hair young man. “You have become the hero, the villages top position and I the villain, free to go as I please. This was always the best outcome!” he lashes out steadying himself on the blades of Keiko. With one foul swing, the petite kunoichi’s eyes turn a faint hue of crimson against the azure and her arms transfixing into that of an obsidian horror; her Demonic Ancestry strength handy when needed. Sho rockets through the air, condensing the very winds that bless him into the palm of his hand, pulling his arm back to produce the mass of chakra in his palm, Rasen-shuriken<i></i>. The twirling deafening roar of the wind rotates violently, Kazamatsuri Sho utilizing his own other as a mere distraction as he rushes past the crimson hair replica towards Minamoto Taro.

[OOC: Tutoring complete as of this post - opting to continue the thread further.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
v0d74yz.jpg
L9sUWFi.png

Kage.png
leaf_academystudent.gif

"..What I wanted? No, You killed him for your own selfishness! You gave me something I worked my whole life to earn, but I had not yet earned it! Sho, What you did is unjustifiable and now you've given me the power to cast judgement on you. If my hand be raised in victory today I will lose my best friend!", shaking his head at the very least he could follow the movements of his paths quite easily. His Sharingan had become increasingly more powerful than it ever had been previously, his genjutsu would be well enough to keep him out of trouble, but what he needed was a clear shot to strike down the main body of Sho. Cut the head kill the snake. The flashes of lightning allowed Sho to see the paradox pinwheel of Taro's Sharingan, but there seemed to be something always off about this situation. Like Taro's mind wasnt fully here.

"C'mon dad... I know you can do it...", Sushi would speak from the bushes a few meters south of Taro. Though with the rain and thunder it would seem that his voice was a lost whisper in the wind, to not be seen nor heard. There were multiple things that could happen here, Taro could win and slay Sho before returning to his home in mist, but there seemed to be more at stake here, like Taro was wanting something more out of this, a chance to bring Sho home, to not have to end things here. However, that did not seem to be a fact that he would be able to exploit. It would end here. Just before he would huff out the body of a Takumi Clone would arise... now there was nothing he could do. Fighting Takumi was like fighting five people. The man was unstoppable and his prowess of hand to hand combat was better than Taro's elder brother... Kuromaru.

And within an instant there was nothing he could do but defend. "The village is worse now. A worse place for me... Mio... And now I'm left doing the work of picking up the pieces.", frowning a bit there didnt seem to be anything left to say, the chakra strikes didnt effect Taro, he had fought Takumi so many times that he'd known how this would go. Quickly he'd toss his Alligator Blade into the air, before channeling chakra into his palms and taking the Path blow for bloodly beat. Though, each drive seemed to be a parry. Keeping the Hyuuga nuisance from getting to his vital points while pushing back with strikes that were aimed and missed at his wrists and arms.

He had to give himself a window to keep open, because this path was only a diversion, surely he didnt think that this would be all it took to take him out. He could definitively move around, but with those Byakugan eyes it was hard to trick him, so quickly he would dip his hips into his center of gravity before the path had a chance to connect and he would end up behind him. One thing Taro had in his favor, was his mastery of bending space-time jutsu to his will. Concentrating his energies to literally flash behind the male he'd leave nothing but air as Taro would shout forming handseals before a giant blob of water to appear around the Crimson Maned Man. "Suiton: Suiro no Jutsu.", as the body of the male would be stuck in n compressed seal of water.

Looking back at his work he would notice Sho, being launched, but it was quicker than he'd anticipated. 'Three More Seconds...' but his best friend flew through the air as a jet with his famed technique but that wasnt going to be the end of this, blood trickling down from Taro's left eye seemed to be the beginning of something. His vision focused he tried as he might to absorb the jutsu up to the last moment where a swirl of chakra appeared to be taking the Rasen-Shuriken away until Taro finally called out. "KAMUI!<i></i>" though scoffing, the jutsu had not been able to make contact, leaving Sho and Taro in a physical struggle with their hands bound to one another.

"Hmph! Sho! Dont make those mistakes again! You'll be killed out there... I dont want you to leave, I want you to help me... Help me make peace for the shinobi world... Peace for our village... our HOME!"

[Tutor Completed - opting to continue the rp]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PkYhpYi.jpg
ks2KhYD.jpg

missingnin.gif
missingnin.gif

Kazamatsuri Sho | Kazamatsuri Keiko

The crimson Hyuuga no longer serves a purpose, carelessly the puppet master tosses him to the side with a mere distraction purpose; the prisons of foul liquid cease any useful functions. Admittedly the amethyst Sharingan would always pose a threat, potentially equal to the legendary golden optics of Konoha; although Sho had yet to confirm his suspicions and only reminding him that he had much of the world left to explore. Regrettably the technique he spent countless of years on perfecting would take to an alternate time and plane, leaving the two raven hair males clashing against one another via their physical capabilities. Kazamatsuri Sho had not been blessed in the same accord as Taro, luckily he never were to consider this a feasible option.

Faintly, one would be to identify the hissing of smoke and the form in which the Mizukage combats the petite lass once more – Transformation</COLOR></GLOW><i></i>. There was a significant amount of difficulty telling Sho apart from his others as they all had identical chakra pools; he the host. Keiko's stature compared to the shinobi was an enormous gap, forcing her frame back and ultimately unable to grapple. A few more moments of time were required, his previous technique stockpiled a considerable amount of chakra and left the Nara temporary drained, he would have to act swiftly, his spiral gaze illuminating once more and in turn the crimson within the child's lit up as well. Form of the Demon, the youths form begins to shift violently, contorting as her body quakes.

9wqp0WA.png

missingnin.gif

A hellacious creature were to begin emerging, claws pierce through the chest cavity of the child – dividing the other as if she were nothing more than a doll being ripped apart by the seams. Gleaming scarlet orbs meet at an equal height of the Mizukage, bodily fluids cascade off the beast against the statue they combat upon. Snarling, the beast widens her mouth to unleash a deafening howl and little to no surprise the excess fluids project from her lips. "The village is not any worse than before! You are willing to actually make change while the former had ample time!" the beast spats, "We are not children anymore, we are the ones who have to act and if one of us falls, shoulder that burden and make yourself stronger for those who need you." Twirling about the Uchiha, the obsidian creature aims to project the shinobi towards the Nara, waiting with spread arms. Extending his gloved hands outwards, he would attempt to hasten the arrival through <COLOR color="#EEDC82"><GLOW glow="#CDCDC1">Shinra Tensei<i></i>.

"I am not your student anymore! We are equals! We may be family, but I have to stand on my own. I care not if you forgive my sins, but place aside who I am and perform your duty! Look forward and have no regrets." he begins, focusing the remainder of his chakra within his left hand, "I am not Kazamatsuri Sho of Mist, I am the Missing Nin that has performed the unforgivable crime of ending the life of the former Mizukage.."

One final clash await the pair.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
v0d74yz.jpg
L9sUWFi.png

Kage.png
leaf_academystudent.gif

It was quite simple. . . as the rains fell from the heavens so did Taro's tears. His friend, comrade, confidant, and brother had chosen his path, the path that would seemingly lead him downt he paths that changed the face of the shinobi world. Taro was a cog in the system. A Cog to a machine that would never cease, never slumber, but would always need protection. Taro's family was there, friends, his soon to be wife, and everyone else he vowed to give his life to protecting. It was no shame that he shouldered this responsibility with poise, but a heavy heart. Heavy in the way of thick boulders falling into the sea, down into the ocean's depths. The Minamoto Mizukage would huff, this being the moments leading to an ultimate end, and as it stood... Taro knew that this was the only way.

". . .You are right, We are no longer those two crazy boys finding their way through this world by trying to follow paths that we didnt know were destined to us. However, You have changed my life. And for that I will never be able to thank you the way I wish to. As it stands now and forever more... We will be enemies. But in death, we will always be brothers . . . Sho.", nodding once again he'd feel the changes coming seeing that moments prior the little girl would transform, causing Suyashi to nearly hurl his lunch next to him, but nevertheless this was the ending sequence to a historic event between two long time friends. As Sho would launch himself to Taro, the Minamoto Patriarch would find himself, calling out one final time as a wire would be pulled bringing his Alligator Blade back to is hands but now it was swallowed in black flames.

"This is a battle that will never end... But a chapter that will be told for generations!", with a heavy bout of chakra Taro would lift his blade bringing it down to his side before charging forward and slamming it into Sho's Technique... Their final struggle... but Taro slipped, his chakra giving way and so did hid body. The Flames of his blast giving out, he'd take the full brunt of Sho's attack which caused the young blond to scream out."NOOO!"

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PkYhpYi.jpg
ks2KhYD.jpg
kTWWi6T.png
TFZl8ic.png

missingnin.gif
missingnin.gif
missingnin.gif
missingnin.gif

Kazamatsuri Sho | Kazamatsuri Keiko | Kazamatsuri Kakeru | ? ? ? ? ?

Hurling towards one another, Taro’s deadly steel would never find the mark he desires, for one fatal mistake would haunt the Mizukage for the remainder of his days; Kazamatsuri Sho never travels alone. Spiral eyes fixate on the main wielder, resonating, and a single command of protection echoes. Forcefully the raven hair shinobi ejects another from his the shadow lingering about his feet, a blonde shinobi intercepts the blade to allow the steel to pierce through his midsection. “Very good, I don’t believe my actions were wrong. I pray you prove me right.” he mutters, the flames beginning to overtake the features of the blonde shinobi.

A flash of crimson, the Hyuuga sacrifices himself upon the blade, standing directly behind the already ablaze figure and allowing the blade to tear. “Never forget our family, continue to protect it. Loyalty above all else, no matter the path it causes us to take.” The obsidian beasts phases to receive the remainder of the length, petite hands clasp against the blade as her form reverts to the coral hair youth, causing her frame to hover above the ground due to the impalement. “Do not allow your smile to fade. Be the inspiration to the next generation. Rebuild a stronger Kirigakure.”

Those he creates become the shield to protect him, their frames begin to engulf in everlasting flame. Weaving between the group, Kazamatsuri Sho appears directly beside the Uchiha. Endless combat, their entire existence revolves around the concept of this essential shinobi mentality and even results in the violent clashing of family. Kazamatsuri Sho stood above his rival, closest friend, and brother, "Until we meet again, my brother." he whispers, readying himself for a sacrifice sure to pain his heart. Reeling his arm back, the Nara infuses chakra into the palm of his hand, cascading downwards to deliver the final blow, Boulder Strike<i></i>.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

CRk7Gr6.jpg

Kazamatsuri Sho // Kaza

The world shatters as if made of glass, revealing the rays of light of Konohagakure and the two returning to the realm of truth. Kazamatsuri Sho continues to be plagued by dreams of another time, yet they amount to nothing more than deceit; suffering to deduce what really was. Carefully he raises his palm to cover his guise against the sun, “Our family, I hope you learn from our mistakes.” He begins, taking a momentary pause to glide his digits through his locks, “The Minamoto makes any sacrifice necessary for the dreams of our family. That is what makes us who we are. “ Turning about the male goes to settle within the shade of the flowers. Lazily the Nara shifts about, a yawn escapes his lips. Sleep were to soon overtake the aging Shinobi.

"To teach, what a hassle."

Lingering on the corner stone the Medical Chief lingers, Mikasa's palm presses against her forehead. During the duration of the genjutsu she involuntarily participates, memories of an earlier time causing confusion.

[OOC: Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back