Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Teaching manners.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sat down on her favorite dango shop, took a deep breath as she ordered the same thing she always ordered. Dango sticks glazed with a bit of honey and a pot of green tea. With a content look on her face she poured herself a cup.

It had been a bit of time since the whole skirmish in the forest of death, and surprisingly she was still pondering over it. She was still thinking about the events that transpired that day, and she was still very much curious about this particular individual. So in light of that, she decided to do something about it. Having said that she had personally dropped a note at Nobu's house that said the following.

Due to the events the events that transpired in the forest of death you are hereby required to attend a meeting at Kurosaki's in the Maple district. The disciplinary member will be waiting for you there.

Signed
Leaf Main Branch

P.s= This is not optional.

In turn she knew that if she signed it as herself she there was outright the possibility that he wouldn't show. Considering how their first meeting went. Second reason was simply expectations, having bad expectations opened the mind to favorable income. Hopefully her expectations of this would be blown out of proportion.

[Summoning Nobu]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu groaned slightly as he lay in the side street, his body was still stiff and sore, everything ached frankly and he had spent the few days since being discharged laying on his ass in the cold street trying to recover. He was snapped into the real world with the sound of approaching footsteps, as he tried to lean across and look he noticed the woman who was next door coming towards him she looked pissed and even he knew that, as he tried to curl up before she came to close her voice already erupting down the ally way.

"Who the hell have you told that you live here! Scum like you has no address no home!"

She instantly went into a fit of rage, taking what he considered quick a tightly rolled scroll and beating him on the ground with it. The pain to his already wounded body was beyond excruciating and even his pleads of not knowing what the daft old bat was on about wasn't going to save him this time. After five minutes had passed it seemed to end, as he tasted the iron in his mouth and spat the blood out, it seemed wounds that hadn't healed after the Fifth Hokage's beating were back to being just as damaged as before. As the woman stood there oversized and panting she launched the letter of Nobu's head and huffed as she turned around and walked offer.

"Imagen if I had got a parcel delivered"

He chuckled to himself as he winced in pain holding his side as he dragged himself up onto his knees. His free hand reached out as he grabbed the letter, looking at it and opening it he read in the side. He was tempted to roll it up and throw it away as he knew full well that this had just got him a second beating, and now a punishment oh the joys of a third beating. Wincing again as he dragged himself up against the wall as he walked towards the destination that he had been given. He wiped the blood off his lips as he continued to taste iron, it seemed the internal bleeding might last a while longer than he anticipated, but he couldn't fault anyone but the wretched woman that lived next door.

After what seemed like an hour of walking, mainly due to the pain he was now in he arrived at the shop door as he allowed himself to take a deep break in before stepping foot into it, glancing around he instantly spotted the woman as his blood begun to boil again, before he could even say anything he was lifted up by the collar, taking his feet off the floor.

"We told you not to come in here. Let's go outside and have words, not disturb our true customers, you little thief"

"Wait....I was...."

He couldn't even finish the sentence as Nobu was turned around and heading towards the door, maybe this was the way to avoid what was coming to him. He wondered if this would be a quick end to his punishment as this was clearly out of his control.

[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was taking a sip of her tea, her face away from the door as she waited. Her thoughts kept wandering to the event that was coming, she knew it would be hard. Hard enough that it would cause a hedache but that was precisely why she wanted the meeting in this place. This place brought her peace and tranquility.

That is until she heard the transgression happening behind her, sighing as soon as she saw the silhouette. So she wasn't the only one he has had some trouble with. Scratching the back of her head she stood up, slowly walking over to her old friend. Gently placing her hand on his shoulder she spoke with the man. "Kurosaki-san." She started "The student is with me, let him stay this once. If he indeed stole something add it to my tab and I'll take care of it." She said with a smile on her face, trying to reason with the man. "For me?" She asked with a slight giggle. Hopefully their years of knowing each other had some weight upon the decision.

If he decided to let him go Asuka would show Nobu to her table, and invite him to sit down. "Would you like some tea? Or if you're hungry the Dango sticks here are to die for. I highly recommend them, this has been my favorite eating place since... geez... forever ago." She smiled at the boy, whether he accepted her offer or not she would simply pour some tea into the extra cup and slide it to him. "So. I knew that if the letter was signed by me there was a chance you wouldn't show, hence why it was the main branch who gave me that favor. That being said the reasoning still remains the same." She took a sip from her tea, munching on a dango stick happily. "So, let's be honest with each other. What's your MO? What... gets you off that bed every morning to go and learn? Why do you want to be a shinobi?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu was held by the collar as he was still being forced towards the exit, it seemed that the man still hadn't forgotten that one time years ago that he had managed to get food off the man. Kicking and struggling the mans words stopped him in his tracks as Nobu was held there. It seemed that even with a kicking and struggling through the man's face turned back to the Hokage as he looked at her and listened to her words. It was more out of respect than anything else that he let his grip on the boy go. Nobu was pondering the options of just running but knew it was no good now as it was to late, he had turned up into the pit of the viper itself and would have to deal with that.

"He is on you then, you best keep a leash on him, last time he was here lets say we ended up having a loss of profit that day, I really don't want to repeat it"

"Thanks.....I guess...."

Nobu almost spat the words out as he spoke, knowing full well that he really couldn't escape from this situation, the constant ache in his body was clear that he was still not doing well in terms of options he had. Nobu hated when things where out of his control and this situation was no different for him. As he walked over to where the woamn was sitting he grabbed a seat a few chairs away from Asuka knowing full well he wasn't on good enough terms yet to sit directly beside her, nor was that going to taste well to him. Nobu glanced over to the man and nodded, even though the grunt that came back was something that would be considered rude he knew full well that he would at least get some food and drink for now.

Listening to her speak it seemed that she knew full well signing her name on the letter would have seen him not turn up at all, at least she could be smart sometimes when she wanted to be. He did consider that option for a few minutes but had already ordered food so there was no point in walking away until he had managed to get himself something to eat at least. As the food was put in front of him he started to dig in, though it seemed that he would never be called a refine eater but food was food at least in his eyes.

Nobu had been working hard in the background of the village, and since his time around he had managed to get himself a small buisness started up as well as helping the more poor areas of teh village, he wondered how much of this had managed to go under the eyes of Asuka without coming to the light. But it seemed she wanted to speak to him, though poor choose of words it seemed from her.

"You really didn't think about that sentence structure did you? As for me, well let me be straight with you, I want to profit on the suffering and corruption that every village hides under its polite upfront face that it has, I have seen enough corruption for you not to try and pull teh crap of it doesn't exist. Its not worth the waste of time to explain how Leaf is corrupt if you don't know you really haven't got out of your Ivory tower enough to check around the world and see what is out there"

He paused before taking a sip of the soda that he had ordered as he looked at the man working hard before smirking slightly.

"You see this man here, I stole from him, I should have put it right, but no-one stopped me did they? The main branch brushed it off, the ANBU don't triffle in small matters, and the Medical only help people so why hurt someone? Its a twisted sick turning feeling that we have and a circle that will keep spinning. I am planning to stop that, to create something that helps the poor people that the village fails and leaves in the dirt, I guess that is my motive, to assist in making the poor people no longer sleep on the streets. Kids not to wake up starving from the street in the morning only to take a beating."

He signed and put the food down before he turned his eyes towards Asuka, staring directly at her the cheeky youngster smile would have fooled most people, but the dark horror and anger that lingered in those eyes shone bright to Asuka.

"You simply put failed a lot of people already, and don't care for change, so I am here to do it my way, with my clan, a Clan that works for people. So let me put it this way, do you want to stop that and get in our way?"

He said it loud enough that it turned a few heads from the near by tables, he would play the people against Asuka, as she had picked such an open place he would have to take advantage fully of what was around him. Word of mouth spread like wild fire in a village like this, he had forced Asuka into a position she wouldn't enjoy and this time his words where the lashing whip of judgement he thought she deserved. Leaning back to the food he ate another peice of it, before turning back around to Asuka finishing the delivous food off. He leaned close to the Hokage, some would consider it to close by personal boundries before whispering.

"As you put so kindly, what gets you off that bed every morning then Hokage?"

[MFT: 965]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was very interesting listening to the kid speak. It seemed as though this would be a lot easier than she thought, having to play mind games with people was not only tiring but boring. In any case it seemed as though right now all she needed to do was listen to him. And listen to him she did. At first she didn't know where he was going with his words. She didn't interrupt him, she didn't make any expression and simply listened.

She was a bit surprised he actually admitted to comfiting a crime, no one would actually do that in the normal circumstance but in reality it wouldn't make a difference since it was that long ago. At least, she didn't see it as a major point since she did the same thing a long time ago. She grabbed a dango stick as she continued to listen, munching on it happily. Once he was done silence overtook the room. Even the faces that turned to them didn't make a noise, the only noise was the kitchen making food for their costumers.

After a few more moments passed she finally spoke. "Firstly." She started "That condescending tone needs to disappear. Otherwise I can't take you seriously. If you are actually interested in the conversation, we're both gonna respect each other otherwise you can walk out that door."

She gave a slight smile a more moments passed. "Let me tell you a story. If you walk out of the restaurant, turn a right and walk ten minutes, on the right there's going to be an alleyway. Inside that alleyway there's a refrigerator box, I lived there for my academy life, bathed on the lake on my way to the academy. Gotta say, it was actually a very nice box. Heck, it was a lot better than the cult driven village I was born in. Man the crazy that that place lived in, it was genuinely impressive. The apartment above this was my first place when I turned Gennin, actually shared it with my sister cause I couldn't afford it on my own so I really find it funny how little you actually see. Ivory tower..." She smiled a bit, leaning back on his chair.

"You see." She continued "I like your way of thinking. It's very... robin-hood like, basically live for the little guy which is very admirable but that kind of thinking will impede you from growing. The short version is simply that your impeding by not asking. So let me tell you why you weren't smacked for stealing from Kurosaki-san." The serious expression on her said a simple thing, she wasn't kidding around like she usually did. "The total number of capable Shinobi I can count with my hands. That includes all three branches, the ANBU are knee deep on keeping dangers from appearing inside the village. Main Branch can't keep eyes everywhere in the village and investigating different cases that are actively to hurt the village or plan to destroy it, so yeah, a food thief isn't on the top of priority. The medic branch has basically been living in the hospital. The academy has been spitting out Shinobi but people take a while to grow as you might know hence why it's been hard. HECK, the reason crime hasn't been a such a problem is because Crater city has been helping us by keeping their business inside the city and not widespread. So yeah, we have problems, homelessness, food shortage but guess what, nobody has been attacked, the village hasn't been invaded thanks to OUR efforts." She took a deep breath "So you see, your problem with Leaf is limited to what you can see but if you ask around or simply are curious enough to look past your viewpoint you would see the precarious situation that's simply called life."

"You talk about me getting on your way, but I see it more you getting in the way of the good of the village. If you help people, then no one will interfere, heck the village will actively help you on your goal. But, if you get in the way of Leaf's job of keeping it's citizens safe then we would have a problem." She said with a slight smile. "I do want to change this, I do wish evil would simply vanish into nothingness but the reality of the situation is that it never will. There will always be people trying to take advantage of others and it's my duty to make sure that doesn't happen." She giggled a bit "So, how would you fix the situation? What's your plan?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu sighed to himself as he sat there looking at the hustle and bustle around them, it seemed everyone only cared about their own life, that was something that needed to change, as he glanced across to Asuka he listened to her his brown eyes locking with hers as he gave her his full attention as the two sat there, it was almost laughable it was like a scene from a movie where to enemies meet to eat food and discuss the world and how to fix it, even he could appreciate the situation and the fact he had the time to speak to Asuka himself more importantly alone.

Tilting his head slightly as he listened to each other, pondering for a few seconds on her words, he sighed and kicked back his chair and stood up, turning towards the door he allowed himself to pass the plate of food across the desk, sliding it beside her, he grabbed the stool that was almost sitting ontop of her at that point. Walking over he grabbed the seat and leaned into her the brown eyes not leaving contact with her own.

"You say you started out from the bottom, and made your way up where you are now when you made a Genin, easier said that done. Actually I do believe that as things go right now I have managed to sort the housing problem out. That didn't go to my head. We moved into deserted Hyuuga mansion, as its no longer vacant property, I have let those without a home move into that home, and we are working on bringing it up to the standards that is expected. Gone are those hideous symbols now it belongs to my Clan, weird how that was achieved but Leaf Law allowed it to happen. In terms of moving up in the world, Takeshi helped get us a business set up, what is a small debt to be paid between that man and myself is between the two of us of course. People and things can change all the time."

He was blunt about the matter, and the fact that his clan had taken posession of one of the bigger clan houses inside of the village. The fact that they where running a bar in the low end distrct inside of Leaf was still something that he didn't show to many, it was the front of what his clan was achiving and the operations that they where being carried out. After all what he didn't tell Asuka is that is how the real money had started, with the trade and sale of the Byakugan that they had found in the Clan House. Mainly down to Zatoru and his exploration, and with the contacts that Sumiko had it soon became clear that the sales and distrubution of the eyes was making them a huge profit. He had to thank them for their hard work, they had managed to help build things up, and with the Clan's rising popularity amoing the less privillaged of Leaf he had set up a hard position to be moved from.

"You speak of being understaffed, but that doesn't give the right for the village to go to shit, what you are saying is you are lacking the required level of Shinobi out there, or at least the ones with the brains to understand what is going on and what actions to take? So instead we look to let any crime go unpunished, anything to be done without any issues, people to take punishment into there own hands Asuka. I have to admit not the response I would have predicted, but it is the responise that I hoped never to see in my time around. Let me ask you is this vigillanty style of the law something you want citizens to keep doing that is the real question here?"

Considering her words about creater city, he ordered himself some more food as the two of them sat there, he felt a lot more at ease now than before, the urge to just turn this whole processes into a fight was gone. Nobu pondered if that was more for the fact that he was seeing oppertunity, or was he seeing the fact that Asuka was still a human and had struggles just like everyone else? He would have to figure that right now instead he was in the moment and he was going to push forward with the sharing of information that he was giving to the Hokage.

"You see the fact that you are wanting to just allow things to happen inside of Creater City, so you want to just let everything happen there and turn a blind eye, see that is something I don't actually believe, and because of OUR efforts as you put you have sorted everything out and made sure that leaf is never invaded. So let me ask you Asuka, and take no offense from this question. What have you done as Kage so far? What is your future going to say about you right now?"

Nobu pondered for a few minutes as he allowed himself to think on the best way to approach this, the best way to tackle this issue and assist himself, Asuka and hell as much as it hurt him to say it the village, but the poor people here where who he was going to be serving. No-one would stop that being the main goal, regardless of what lurked in the shadows to get to that goal. His hand gently came out as he rested it on Asuka leg, spinning the stood to make sure she was directly facing him as his eyes kept contact as he spoke, letting the words and the meaning become clear to her.

"Lets be frank right now, I want the ability to set up inside of Creater City and make sure that no-one gets hurt, bring law to the lawless its a basic fundermental and one that hasn't been seen there from what you said in long enough that I would need the power to do this with a team, and to do it very discreatly to not attract the attention of anyone else."

He pondered the next part before a smirk came across his lips, it was something that he considered on the answers before he spoke wanting to make sure he covered this correctly.

"Then let me make you an offer, I think a fair trade, I will help the people of Leaf, always will always have, we have built a food shelter for those in need, have brought a place for conversation to take place already. I have done all of this with my Clan and will contuine to do so. But what you are saying goes both way's, I will help and not get in the way, if you can promise the same to me and my Clan? We will do what we do best, and not interfear its really as simple as that I guess?"

"Evil will always exist, its what brings good into the world a constant balance that we have, and something that will only contuine to exist in the future. For now though I think its a start by promoting me, I want Chuunin, simple enough request considering my skills really and what I can achive. I then want authority to set up a few things in Creater City with a team that I pick myself?"

He paused as he looked towards Asuka at the last words, a cheeky grin on his face as he listened to her last words, he tried to push his luck as always but that was always how Nobu was.

"How abotu a dinner date once I come back from creater city, a nice meal and some food and I can talk till the sun comes up with how I am fixing things, but first it should always start with creater city, and the streets of the village to protect the people we serve."

[MFT: 1,341]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka simply listened, as soon as he started talking Asuka knew talking with him would be pointless. Or rather against him, the kid was smart but stubborn and although his arguments made sense he still couldn't see the bigger picture so she simply smiled. With a giggle she gave him a smile. "I hope you like the new place." She simply said as she continued.

As she kept listening she kept thinking on what to do with the kid, they wouldn't see eye to eye, ever. But Asuka and Takeshi had their disagreements that was never a problem. That being said, she needed to but something clear but she waited for him to finish. "My future? Well, that's for the future to tell us isn't it? Never been one that looks for divination to find out my destiny."

His offer was tempting, the first offer at the very least. The date offer she found kind of funny so she finally spoke. "Look, I'm not going to go point by point replying to your idiotic claims about me or the village. In all honesty we both know it'll get us nowhere." She took a sip from her tea. "As for your first offer. No. I can't simply give you a free pass to do whatever you want, clan or no clan there are limits in place to avoid certain events that I personally would like not to deal with. I, and Leaf, will have to get involved if you decide to overstep your bounds whether inside the village or in Fire Country." She took a final sip of tea. "That being said. I can give you what you want, not only that but I can give you a place to start." She started rummaging through her sleeves, taking out two storage seal. "The one on the left is a Headband, you'll officially be a Chunnin from Leaf with the same responsibilities and privilege's. I do hope you understand that." She tapped the seal to the right "The one of the right is the location and key of a safe house used by me when I need to look over Crater City. That'll give you a place and supplies so you can start, but it doesn't come free. I want scheduled updates on what you're doing, and what's happening. Request aid if you need, supplies or info but I want to know what you're doing because you'll be going on an official mission. This comes as a package, it's an either take it or leave it kind of deal."

[Nobu promoted to Chunnin if he takes the deal]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the two sat there he listened to her words, it seemed that she wanted to have full control of his actions, he understood that much and respected that much, after all, it wasn't every day that someone would just ask to clean a mess up that leaf create a while back, but if that was the true purpose of what Nobu planned or not was just between himself and himself after all no-one else needed to know about private affairs he wanted to take or anything else he wanted to do around that city. Given the conversation right now he laughed slightly at her words, it seemed Asuka did avoid questions sometimes when pressed for an answer. Interesting to know that fact especially to keep stored for the future.

"Interesting that you never answered the dating question, I mean a free pass wasn't what I had in mind as I know that I do have to at least be trackable, but let's be honest some of the things required to clean up crater city may be things that you would prefer not to know frankly, but that is your call to make and not mine. So sure ill report in like I said probably be easier to do it over dinner at some point"

Looking at the headband that had been placed n front of him as well as the key he considered the fact that it wouldn't come free, he would have figured that Asuka would have preferred to simply be done with him. Kicking him out and forgetting that he existed, that way out of sight out of mind philosophy would have plaid into her hands, but apparently, it was the polar opposite, she wanted to keep a very solid track on him and make sure that he was acting in the best interest of the village.

"Seems like a fair deal, il take the package then and request aid if I need it, seems like a good opportunity for both of us, besides not like this changes anything, in the long run, our plans are still the same after all this just means your going to have to work closer to me, hope you don't mind your own actions being picked on. I wanna see the real Asuka that is under the mask, that is the one that I wanna see. But for now, the deal seems fair for now at least."

Nobu leaned over Asuka as he picked up the headband and the key, taking both items he placed them into his pockets as he leaned back seemed that he would be taking the deal after all. No point passing this chance up to assist him further in his goals, and the position that he needed to make that happen had been handed to him by the very Hokage who had seen him destroyed in the forest so much earlier on. Interesting how the world worked when you looked at it that way, But he didn't mind as long as it worked in his favor.

All said and done this had turned out to be an interesting day, to say the least, it seemed that he would get everything from it that he wanted, and more. AS he stood up from the chair he nodded towards Asuka reaching into his pocket he placed some cash down on the table covering the majority of his bill. As he looked towards Asuka it seemed that being a Hokage really did come with a being alone medal that was stabled to you when you took that title on. Such a shame for such a rare flower to be abandoned even Nobu could see that.

"You know if you change your mind about that Date I know a few lovely places around here to go to, have a think about it. You should try letting that laughing guard you have down sometimes, going for a shot in the dark may work out for you. Of course, you never know till you take that leap of faith"

With the food paid for he leaned in closer to Asuka making sure the words were just between the two of them so no-one else could hear what was being talked about.

"Sometimes you have to take some risks to get the best rewards in life, always something worth thinking about."

Gently bringing his hand up he lifted the Hokage's chin up and brought himself in, though Asuka probably had no knowledge of what was going to come next he wondered if it was going to be a surprise or if she was expecting such showy tactics from someone like this. He kissed Asuka on the lips, holding the two of them in that frozen like state without moving or without breaking the kiss, just locking lips between the two of them. After a while what seemed like an eternity had passed he broke away from the kiss. Turning away and walking towards the door, as he walked through he stopped and turned around to Asuka a broad grin on his face.

"You really should consider that date, but for now I have work to do."

With that Nobu was gone from the door leaving Asuka there alone with her thoughts on what had just happened between the two of them. After all with his new promotion, he wondered just how much work he would have to be dealing with.

[Chuunin promotion accepted]
[Asuka kissed by Nobu (both parties agreed)]
[Topic Left unless stopped]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back