Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tears in the Darkness [Request Souji/Kimi]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Luna had reached her limits and in a puff of smoke Luna turns back into Kitsune. Kitsune heard what Souji had said and it did not sit well with her. Kitsune remembers when she first saw Luna in her dreams and she wanted to take Kitsune’s body for her own. Souji could be right. She may only want this seal as means to take Kitsune over. “Thank you Souji. I think… I think you might have made the right choice in refusing her request.” Kitsune’s body being to tremble in fear at the idea of being trapped inside her own body and not being in control of her own actions. “I don’t really know what she would have done with it. Please Souji don’t leave. I don’t want to be alone right now. You, you did request me here for some reason. Please stay and show me what that reason is.”

[stopped please]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Stopped]

Blinking for a moment, Souji would sigh watching the embodiment of Luna lose its form and the chakra within Kitsune would drop and change. There was something... Something very strange about this gypsy but Souji didnt want to think badly about an Iwagakurian. So he'd stop in his tracks turning back to Kitsune who was now back to her normal antics, "Kitsune. I can seal her away from you if you need me to...", Souji would shake his head pulling out a small box green box with a white ribbon wrapping the item tightly. Then going back to what Kimi had said, "Sorry... I dont wanna seem rude. I just cant put Kimi in danger." Souji would speak softly before turning his whole body around and tucking the present in his inner pocket before rolling his shoulders, "Kitsune. I cant give you the present until I know you have controlled Luna. Else I'll seal her and you'll be forced to control her. Not like you can stop a deity, but I can surely help in that horizon..."

[Short post I'm sorry]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They stopped, and Kimi couldn't help but sigh in relief. She was worried about her newfound musical friend. The sounds surrounding them evened out, and Kimi realized they were alone now, just the three of them. Luna, or whatever that being that called itself Luna was, was gone, and it was just Kitsune, Souji, and Kimi once again. "Luna seems creepy." she stated. It was probably a little tactless, but who would expect anything different. She took a step towards Kitsune, becoming a little more relaxed. She was with friends. The strange encounter had passed, and they were back to where they needed to be. "Though from the sound of it, she's got some pretty awesome abilities." she admitted with a sigh. She then turned towards Souji. "You're so overprotective!" she commented in a half-whining voice. "I -can- fight too, y'know!" she crossed her arms in an overly-dramatic show. It would be incredibly obvious that she was playing up the whole conversation in a strange way to alleviate some of the tension she felt filling the small space. He then mentioned sealing away Luna, and she quirked a brow. Souji could do something like that? It seemed crazy, impossible in every way. Then again, she knew he could do some pretty incredible things. Things that she could only hope she'd one day find herself blessed enough to learn. The gods had certainly given Souji a gift in his abilities, and she couldn't even dare to hope for something similar.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune was curious what her present could be and highly doubted Souji had the power to seal a goddess. “I can remove her if I wanted. She keeps herself separate from my consciousness so she can leave a host if need be.” She gives a little sigh. “Call it arrogance if you want, but I believe I might be able to make this Nightmare back into Luna again. I know I’ve made some influence on her.” As she spoke Kimi and Kitsune’s ears would notice a sound of someone approaching. “Who’s there?” She says to the darkness.

From the shadows a familiar voice came echoing back, “Hey Kitsu-nee, I’m afraid Kimi wasn’t home. I waited a while but…” Yume stops his sentence as he comes into the light and sees Kimi already here. Yume shoots Kitsune a look. “You didn’t start without me did you?” From Kitsune expression from seeing him, he had a good idea what the answer was.

Kitsune places her palm to her forehead as she realizes she forgot all about him. “I am so sorry Yume I’ll make it up to you. I promise.” Kitsune says with a nervous laugh. Things were starting to get a little awkward. Maybe Souji was right in deciding this to be the appropriate time for leaving.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SoujisDarkness_zps945b8f6b.png

Interesting, Souji would just look to Kimi and then back to Kitsune, this was becoming quite awkward. Random occurrence after random occurrence. Kitsune was definitely an odd one. Souji's mind would race on that thought for a moment or two before huffing and pinching the bridge of his nose, it was like this whole thing was choreographed to an extent. He'd fallen for it too if it was. because now Souji was edging back again, "I'm overprotective because I care. I would hate myself for allowing something to happen to you because of me and my negligence.", Souji'd look to Kimi after releasing his nose from the strain. He didnt want Kimi to be angry. Or to give him a good tongue lashing, but he had to do what he felt was right. So turning his attention to Kitsune, "Hey...", pulling the small box out he'd set it on a small indentation on the wall.

"This was your gift...", if she chose to open it it was a scroll similar to the one he had given to Keita. This one was the symbol of Hell instead of Heaven like his. Stored within it was a chakra that he had sealed in himself... but it was not his natural chakra. It was the chakra from one of the snakes he used. Though poisonous... it would help her growth if she learned to control it. "Ok. Kimi if you wish to stay... I think its safe. Just call me if you need help.", sighing he'd continue his way out unless he were stopped again.

[Topic left]
[Inscribing Hell Seal on Kitsune if she takes the gift]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Light footsteps echoed through the cave, alerting Kimi to another's approach. She slinked closer to Souji, and by extension closer to Kitsune as well, shying away from the entrance. Her figure visibly relaxed, however, when it became apparent that the newcomer meant no harm. She gave Yume what she hoped was a friendly smile. "Hey there!" she spoke in greeting. She then took in all that Kitsune had been saying. She could get rid of Luna if she wanted? Kimi had no doubt that the pink-haired female thoroughly believed such things. Even so, she did have to wonder....would Kitsune want to? It was obvious that Luna had great power, and with having the goddess-type-being within her, Kitsune was sure to have access to at least some of that power. Would she really ever give that up? Kimi couldn't honestly see why she would. Even so, she didn't fear Kitsune nearly as much as she probably should have. She was more wary than anything. She was even wary of Souji at times, so that wasn't even saying much.

"Oh. I know!" she grinned, standing on her tippy-toes to ruffle Souji's hair in a half-teasing gesture. Some of the things Kimi did really didn't make a whole lot of sense. Then again, what person makes sense every minute of their life, right? "Okay Souji! You have fun doing...whatever it is you do when you aren't surrounded by girls!" she smirked, sticking her tongue out. Turning more serious, she nodded. "There's no reason to worry. I'll be just fine." she assured the Yukata head, before turning to Kitsune. "Although Souji is probably right. I should be getting home. I was supposed to do something for my father today..."

With that, she headed back towards home.

[topic left; sorry, inactivity and lack of muse]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With Souji and Kimi leaving it was probably a good time for Kitsune and Yume to head home as well. “Tell you what I’ll give you the same lecture I gave Kimi on a walk back home.” Yume nods as the begin to head out. "Once upon a time there were two majestic sisters who ruled together, and created harmony for all the land. Each sister had a seal which drew power from the two balancing powers of the world; order and chaos. The eldest used her Heavens Seal to raise the sun at dawn; the younger brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus, the two sisters maintained balance for their kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of mortals. But as time went on, the younger sister became resentful. The people relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth, but paid little attention to her beautiful night. Unlike her sister, Luna used the seal for more than raising her respectful heavenly body. While her sister had the Heaven’s seal, Luna had the Hell seal one which increased the powers of the mind. Luna was more than the goddess of the moon; she was the creator of dreams. As men slept she would sing and the magic of her song would weave intricate stories with the people’s mind to entertain them as they sleep; only to then be forgotten when they awoke. She has spends all her nights blessing the people pleasant dreams and she could not take the nonrecognition of her work. Finally she snapped and the younger goddess decided to block the sun with her moon. The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked beast made of darkness known simply as The Nightmare. Luna vowed that she would shroud the land into eternal torment by using her voice to bring the nightmares of men into the waking world. Reluctantly, the elder sister harnessed the full strength of her seal. Using the magic of the Heaven’s Seal, she defeated her younger sister, and banished her permanently in the moon. The elder sister took on responsibility for both sun and moon."
[left topic]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back