Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

TEST YOUR MIGHT! [Class/Event]

Hattori Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tetsu was still knocked out when Kunashi went over to check on Shiro and the others. Half unconscious he could hear him say something to Junko-sensei, but he couldn't really hear much of what was said. He could now feel the intense pain in his head from Shiro's punch, almost pulsating getting more and more painful. After a while he gets back into consciousness, and slowly gets into a sitting position on the ground. He could feel that he had pushed himself during the battle, feeling tired and the body being somewhat unwilling to move. The pain had somewhat faded away now, but the hit in the head seemed to have made him a bit dizzy. He looked around and could see that most of the people were done fighting. It seemed like his and Shiro's fight wasn't the only bloody one, as he could see two other students lying bloody and unconscious on the ground.

Tetsu was now able to stand up, and went over to retrieve his sword. The sword had gotten itself a bit stuck in the ground after Shiro disarmed him, pointing straight up towards the sky. It seemed like it wasn't damaged, but it could use a bit of cleaning since it was a bit bloody after the fight. Sheathing his sword he went to check up on Shiro. He could see that he was badly damaged after the fight, and he seemed a bit dehydrated lying there on the ground. "Wait here, I'll run and get some water for you." he said while he started to run towards the nearest water source. Filling up an empty bottle he ran back and poured the water slowly into Shiro's mouth while lifting his head a bit up. He couldn't help much with the cuts, since he wasn't that good with medical stuff even though his mother used to be a medical ninja.

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before Akuro Kunashi could respond to Raiden's query, Hattori Tetsu had amazingly erected himself and started moving. Perhaps the damage done to Raiden's body had prevented him from exerting the force he was accustomed to delivering in his haymakers. He would have to fix that issue once he had taken time to rest and rejuvenate his battered and emaciated body. Nonetheless, he had apparently won the battle.

While Raiden pondered the strength the boy must have in order to be standing, Tetsu had retrieved some water for the dehydrated young warrior. To his surprise, Tetsu was at his side helping him gulp down the much needed liquid. He noticed Tetsu had begun to eye his wounds. Either the boy was proud of his accomplishments or he was concerned for Raiden's welfare. He could not yet determine which was the case, but regardless he knew he needed to say something. "I will heal up in a matter of days. I am sure of it. Thank you for the water. It was quite honorable of you to retrieve it for your opponent, one who defeated you no less. Though only by a smidgen it appears. Nonetheless, you have a rare and admirable quality." Raiden, done giving his thanks and praise to the boy, strained to sit up a bit more. He was still in an immense amount of pain, and it felt as if his head was splitting very slowly, an excruciatingly slow and painful process.

"Hey Tetsu, would you have any food by chance?" He felt the need to ask this question. Anything which would help recuperate his body would surely diminish this headache.
OoC said:
MFT WC = 273

Hattori Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tetsu looked closer on Shiro's wounds after he had given him the water. He seemed surprised that Tetsu helped him after the battle, even though he had defeated him. Some of the cuts weren't that deep, while some others were. It was important that Shiro would get help quick, but it didn't seem like it was life threatening. The cut on his face didn't look that bad since he was able to stop most of the force during the battle, but it should be healed before it made a scar. Luckily the teacher was nearby, so he most likely didn't have anything to fear.

Shiro proceeded to give a thanks to him, even though he felt like he didn't deserve it. Shiro then tried to sit up a bit more, but this seemed painful. He asked if Tetsu had any food to give to him, most likely to give him a bit of energy to help him recover his strength. "Y-yes I have some food with me. I made a sandwich this morning which was supposed to be for my lunch, but it's more important for you to take it. Luckily it didn't get mushed in my pocked when i fell after the battle."Tetsu answered handing over the sandwich to Shiro while bowing slightly down to show some respect to his wounded senior. He didn't know if he could help Shiro with anything, so he asked "C-can I get you anything else Shiro-san?". While waiting for his answer he looked towards Junko-sensei to see if he had started to move yet to help the other students.

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raiden noted Tetsu's hesitation as he addressed him. *Strange. Maybe I mistakenly crossed some sort of boundary, or maybe the boy is just ridiculously kind,* Raiden absently thought as Tetsu handed him his indeed un-mushed sandwich. "I cannot accept this. You are far too kind. You made this for yourself! This is your meal! I only desired a snack. Here," Raiden stated as he delicately tore off a corner of the sandwich and handed the remainder back to its owner. He devoured the sandwich corner in two bites. It was not much, but it would hold him over until he had another opportunity to get a real meal; one that would satiate his voracious hunger. "That should sate my appetite just fine. Tetsu, you have been a fine opponent and a kind soul. Never forget that the impact you can make with decency can be larger than the impact you can make with a fist. Now, I have some things to take care of. You may have this," Raiden said as he handed Tetsu his sack. "I must bid you farewell, my new friend."

Raiden stood up with some pain, but his time spent recuperating his broken body had provided him ample energy to hobble along. With a twinge of pain and a grimace, Raiden began to make his way out of Shinbatsu's Path clutching onto his walking staff the entire time. And with the same sudden entrance he had made not too long ago, he had made his exit.
OoC said:
Topic Left

OCR Filed, Character Being Retired

I had fun training with you Tetsu. My username will probably change soon, but keep in touch.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taijutsu Class/Event said:
67t6dt.jpg

Rp said:
looking at all the events that transpired, Junko had to let things happen. After all, how else was the kids going to learn. It was a process, as a ninja, you'd receive scars, bruises, broken limbs, and much more. They needed to know one of the most important Taijutsu techniques of all, adaptation. A random opponent with diverse abilities could do anything and they'd have to be ready for them while prepared for the worst.

Jumping from the tree, It was time for Junko to take over once again. "These kids are something else. They really gave it their all. Especially Osuteno and Riku." Junko thought giving a nod. "Tora, begin medical examinations and healing on all minor wounds of the students." Junko said with authority as he approached Riku.

"Hmm, an eye shot. Some accuracy." Junko thought analyzing the wound. Blood spilled from the child's eye as Junko knelt. "Don't worry I gotcha. I'll take care of you, trust me." Junko said with a smile as he placed a glowing green hand on the young lads forehead.

Immediately, pulses of chakra pumped through the boy's body. Healing his skeletal system and reducing all bleeding. His body illuminated with Junkos chakra for a few seconds as the medical shinobi continued to work. Observing his eye, he noticed the response system wasn't correct. In fact, the kid probably only seen a blur, or nothing at all.

"I can handle this, but it would require an operation. Maybe a whole new eye. I could do this now, but I don't have an eye." Junko said thinking of a general surgery, or kinjutsu operation. "based on my examination, he damaged your optic nerve and eye overall. Welcome to the shinobi world." Junko said giving him a pat. Wrapping his eye with bandage, Junko was finished. "Hold this baby for me while I finish up." Junko said giving the lad the baby as he stood to his feet.

Meanwhile, Tora knelt near Akane as Yoshi comforted her.
"I got it from here Yoshi."

"I'm sorry..."

"It's part of being a ninja, don't be sorry. If she's going to continue on this road, blood will become her best friend and that's for the both of you." Tora said healing the girls shoulder.

After attending to Osuteno, Tetsu, and kunashi with basic medical Jutsu, Tora was finished.

"I'm well aware that something's wrong with Shiro. He needs a psychological evaluation. I made notes of his actions and words though the course of everything. Before I go after him, good job everyone. You've all passed. If you need to see me, ask for me at the hospital." Junko said mainly looking at Riku.

"I must say, you guys and gals will be excellent shinobi. Keep it up. Remember though, this is only the beginning." Junko said looking at the battle area. Focusing on the scenery, something caught his eye. Looking at Tora, he was sure he'd take care of it for him.

"I got it, go." Tora said catching Junkos eye. Nodding, Junko seemingly vanished.

Mft
WC: 508
Note: Junkos keeping baby

Everyone passed aside from

Arashi: X X X (You're out)
Fujiko: X X X (You're out)
Hiroto: X X X (You're out)

Once again, sincere apologies! Hope despite my lateness you had a good rp experience.

If you DIDIN'T decided to forfeit rewards etc! Exit and post Here to receive rewards.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It took Akane a few minutes to snap out of it, her hand was not holding her gash anymore, as she looked at the blood on her hand. It was strange to think that was actually got hurt, but sooner or later it would happen. She looked at the blood with a hard stare, and she had numbed herself to the pain by now. Akane's attention was caught by Tora as the cat man kneeled and started applying a healing jutsu. She felt instant relief, and let out a sigh.

Akane looked at Yoshi and grinned at him. "No need to be sorry. I am sorry for freaking out like that." She stated, then she looked up at Tora.... he was a big cat. It was a strange concept to think that a cat was healing her. Her bleeding had stopped, and her wound looking pretty good. It would leave a scar though, but that didn't bother her- much... She had a scar on one arm and not the other, and if she wanted to even it out it would have to be in the exact same place as he other one. Maybe it would be easier to wear an arm band to hide it from her own sight... She did hear what Tora said, she was just haveing an OCD moment.

Akane grinned as class was all done. She looked up at tora, and nodded to him. "Thank you for healing me." She stated, then gave him two thumbs up. Then she looked to Yoshi. "Next time wont be the same. I will not freak out over being hurt or my own blood." She stated, hinting that she wanted a rematch in the future. Akane stood, then noticed the blood had soaked into parts of her clothing, and was beginning to dry. "Next time Yoshi, I'll be going after your blood." She mumbled to herself. She then gave both Tora, and yoshi one last smile. "Anyways, I should go home, and bathe. I will see you guys sometime soon." She said to them. Then she waved at Junko her goodbye. She then started to dash off towards home.
Topic left
WC 378

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Lifelessly laying on the ground, Riku felt a strange sensation overcome his body. A feeling of warmth and comfort. The pain slowly faded away and soon he would regain consciousness. Both his eyes opened, but he could only see out of his left eye. Everything on his right side was dark. With his good eye, he could make out a being standing above him. With his vision becoming clearer, he recognized the being as their instructor, Junko-sensei. He also noted the glowing hand covering his face. That explained the warm sensation.

Then suddenly his vision slowly returned to his left eye. But it wouldn't get to a hundred percent. Not even twenty percent. Using only his left eye, Riku would make out figures. They looks like shadows against a grey background. No colors, no definite shapes. With Junko doing all he can do at the present time to fix Riku's eye, he would wrap it up to where Riku only saw darkness through that eye once again. Probably for the best. With such a traumatic event, he should give that eye a break. And definitely take Junko up on his offer to visit him at the hospital.

Beginning to feel better, Riku would eventually stand. Even though a bit dizzy, he maintained his position. Glancing over to Osu. "I look forward to a rematch some time, Osu-chan." Riku stated with a smile. Even though it was Osu who had wounded him, he figured Osuteno hadn't done it on purpose. With a few parting notes, Junko-sensei had left the students to go on about their own ways. But Riku couldn't go home like this. His first stop would be the hospital. To see what else could be done about his eye. After all, the road to Raikage wouldn't be easy with only a single eye. And there was no was Riku would give up on his dream.
OOC said:
Thread Left
WC: 316

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu was not expecting the feline to be healing him when he regained consciousness. He felt some sharp pain in his leg and his side and was trying to recount what happened during his... episode. He remembered Riku rushing forward and after that it was pretty fuzzy. Riku had thrown his gauntlets forward, and for some insane reason he had intentionally taken the hit. That explained his current pain. He had aimed his rifle at Riku... Osu sat up and looked around noting that Riku had a bandage over one of his eyes now.

Oh... He had shot Riku's eye. Oh no, had he blinded Riku? "Oh no, oh no, oh no no no! What have I done?! There is no way he wants to be friends now. He hates you and you deserve it Koji Osuteno. Maybe I should offer him one of my eyes. Why would he want some freakish blood shot eye though? Regular people eyes have a white to them, who would want your weirdo eye, Osuteno?" Osu's mental conversation was becoming more distressed as he went on. Though, rather oddly but still the norm for the boy, his face barely changed expressions with the corners of his mouth pointing slightly downwards and his eyebrows moving a bit towards the center of his forehead.

Of course it was then that Riku smiled at him and said, "I look forward to a rematch some time, Osu-chan." This left Osu rather speechless, only capable of replying with a small nod, and watched him leave. "What in the world does that mean?" Osu thought to himself. Was Riku not upset with him? How? "I would not have held it against him if he did it to me sure, but it probably would not be his fault if it did happen. This is completely my fault." Osu's line of reasoning was rather one sided against himself but he did not really pick up on that and nor would he in the foreseeable future. When other people made mistakes he treated it as them simply being human. When he made mistakes he overestimated just how terrible a person he was, though to be fair in this particular case he did just impair someone's eye in a training exercise.

By the time Osu got out of his thoughts they had been dismissed and people were already leaving. He needed to get together an apology basket for Riku and get across the village to make it to a time sale that was starting soon. Still a little sore, Osu got to moving.

[TLUS]​

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiro had begun to move, and his eyes finally opened as he responded to Kunashi's gentle slaps. He looked disoriented and Kunashi was very concerned for his well being. But, before Kunashi could answer anything he had been asked, Tetsu had come to and ran off to get Shiro water. He came back surprisingly quick and then Shiro asked for a snack, which Tetsu then offered up his sandwich. The disoriented boy then stood up, ignoring Kunashi's existence entirely. In a matter of seconds, both Tetsu and Shiro had cut Kunashi from the conversation completely. Even more, Shiro decided it was time for him to go, and walked off without medical treatment. Kunashi stood, his mouth open and his brow furrowed. What had just happened?

He looked around the field and saw Junko assisting Riku and Tora giving minor medical treatment to the other students. When Kunashi was approached by the feline, he just shook his head. His injuries were no longer existent, as it was simply a blow to his phrenic nerve that ended his fight. No need to waste chakra on a bruise. He and his classmates were then addressed by Junko-sama. He nodded and then, after Junko vanished, Kunashi ran off after Shiro. He didn't want the boy getting even more hurt, and wanted to usher him to the hospital.

OoC said:
Topic Left

Hattori Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tetsu handed over the sandwich to Shiro, only to look at him tear off one of the corners and hand it back to him. "W-wait, are you sure you don't want more than that?" Tetsu asked while somewhat unwillingly taking the sandwich. Shiro shook his head while saying he didn't need more, and devoured the corner in two bites. Tetsu decided it was best for him to eat his part too, as he felt that he had begun to feel a bit hungry. Shiro then proceeded to give Tetsu some kind words, which he appreciated. Shiro also gave him his sack, but Tetsu was unsure why he was getting it. The sack was mainly empty, with some few random items in it with little usage. He figured out he could use it to temporary store some of his items at home, but it was most likely not wise to use it as a substitute backpack during missions.

As Tetsu watched Shiro stand up and slowly walk out of the arena, a cat walked up to him. He had seen it with the teacher at the start of the class, so he went down on he's knees and started to pat the cat. When it suddenly started to talk and said it's name, Tetsu awkwardly stopped with the patting and looked down at the ground. Surprisingly enough Tora was able to use medical jutsu, and he healed the few bruises he had gotten from the fight. Thanking the cat, he waited for him to finish healing the others. Hearing the kind words from the teacher made Tetsu feel a bit happy, and as Junko-sensei vanished he thought to himself that it was time for him to go too. It had been an eventful day, and he couldn't wait to get a bit of sleep.
Topic left
WC 304

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tora said:

Rp said:
Broken_iron_sword_hilt.png

After the academy students left, Tora picked up an old broken iron sword. A lifetime of chopping was obviously done with the poor thing. Unlike the rest of the weapons, it stood out due to its dullness. Surprisingly, The rusty thing didn't crumble to bits. Giving it a few swipes, Tora removed some of the dust particles.

Pulling out a scroll, Tora executed a few hand signs, sealing the worn down weapon into the tiny scroll. "Junko has took an interest in the older things of life I see. Maybe he might enter it into a museum or something." Tora said taking a few more things before taking his leave.

Topic left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back