Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Testing One's Power!

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The lone individual stood out in the field. His job was to do one thing, and that was to put his skills to test against those who were growing as shinobi. He did not have a name, but instead a number. He was live fire training. He was a thing. Standing alone, the man waited for the one he was slated to fight against. The one to test... to train. Together they would have their bout. And the other would learn what needed to be learned.

[Faceless Fighting NPC]
[Fighting Junko]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The colosseum's crowd became quite hushed as Junkos steps echoed throughout the arena. Faint whispers occurred with every step closer, with only the same question that came to everyones mind, who's the upcoming challenger? 

Emerging from the shadows, Junko with his sheathed katana, would be walking towards the middle of the arena as the crowd cheered, due to the fact that the battle was soon to begin. "I see, my opponent awaits me! Now this is what gets my blood to boiling, two people head to head in a epic match to show ones training results."<i></i> Junko rehearsed that through his head almost a billion times, before he arrived at the colosseum. Even though he wanted to say those things, he managed to simply laugh quite psychotically with his Lust for the thrill of battle growing by the second. "Hehehe! Hahaha! I been waiting all my life for my first moment like this! Hopefully this will be as pleasurable like I have always dreamt it to be!"

With his ruthless attitude and wide smile, Junko was ready to begin!

[Calling B-Mod]
[Topic Entered]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
*Fog machines turn on*

In a loud booming voice:
Your Mod has Arrived.

You all know the routine, please send me your stats and actions.​

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
blarg_zps6f9d429d.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko
Hp: 12250 (-135) (+367) (+62) [at max HP]
Cp: 5,746 (-144) (+172) 5,746 [at max CP]
AP: 4 (-3.75) 0.25
Visible Items: Katana, Sheath

gaara___fume_by_linnyxito-d5wa59d_zps553d5597.jpeg

Ishikawa Zaku
HP: 11,200 (-627) 10573
CP: 5610 [at max CP]
AP: 4 (-4) 0
Visible Items: Belt Pouch x5, Weapon Holster, Nun-chucks

:: Actions::

• 1.25| Junko goes into Offensive Stance
    1.25| Junko drew his katana

1.25| Zaku equips Nun-chucks
    2.50| Zaku enters Bludgeoning Style: Bone Crusher
    3.13| Junko uses a basic taijutsu strike against Zaku – FULL HIT, failed to cause bleed.
    3.75| Zaku attempts to disarm Junko’s katana - FAILED
    5.00| Zaku attempts to disarm Junko’s katana – SUCCESS but Junko’s chain augment prevents his weapon from being successfully disarmed.

5.01| Junko uses multi-impale against Zaku – FULL HIT X2, both failed to cause bleed.
    6.25| Zaku Called Shot: Legs -MISS
    6.89| Junko uses stab against Zaku – FULL HIT, caused Bleed I.
    7.50| Zaku Called Shot: Legs – FULL HIT; called shot also successful. Sprained Leg.
    8.75| Zaku Called Shot: Legs - MISS
    10.0| Zaku Called Shot: Legs – 50% HIT

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Topic joined as a spectator.]

Sitting comfortably in the stands with a rather large snack bag beside his seat, the chief eagerly waited for the match to begin. It had been a long time since Daisuke had a day off from his ninja duties and other various stresses in his life, though that was the life of every ninja. Still, he felt it time for a little rest and relaxation, and what better way to do that than to seat in the middle of a roaring crowd and watch as his fellow shinobi brethren fight to properly evaluate both each other’s and their own combat expertise. Sure going to the play, running important errands, or sleeping in for most of the day might have been more beneficial and perhaps even productive in one way or another, but that would be so cliche.

As stereotypical as it might have been for him to admit, Daisuke, a kaguya, loved the Vespasian Colosseum for numerous reasons. It provided a window into the shinobi’s fighting style, which was useful should that ninja ever decide to turn traitor. It also demonstrated how each contestant behaved under pressure, and it provided him with motivate to improve himself.

As the fighters approached the field, his heart began to palpitate more and more. He reached into his snack bag, which could easily rival that of any Akimichi’s good bags, and pulled out his first of many junk food items. His mouth watered as the first contester showed him self. "I don’t think I’ve seen that guy around the village...then again I might have if I got out the house more often.", he thought as he pulled out a plate and pulled on three chillidogs with fried onions and cheese. He took a large bit as the second contestant walked onto the field. Taking a closer look at the second opponent, Daisuke briefly choked on his food. He stood up to yell, not in support of his student, but in shock saying, "Junko! On the field! What the Fu-" Roars of the fans drowned out his profanity as he sat back down. He had no choice but to accept it and return to his gluttony.

[MFT]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Suspense rose to it's peak, the battle had begun. Junko had only one thought, that seemed to stay within his mind while he fought vigorously. "Fight!"<i></i> His ears seemed to be only attuned to the battle, he could no longer Hear the roaring crowd. Entering into his mastered offensive stance and unsheathing his Katana, his laugh became insanely intense as he looked at his opponent that held a glorious pair of Nun-Chucks.

"Hehehe! Hahaha!" nothing no longer could contain Junko from not attacking after his opponent drew his weapon. With Junkos first strike, he landed it without a doubt. "Please! Don't tell me that's all you got, that was only a basic strike!" The opposing warrior soon tried to disarm Junko, but came to quick realization that it wouldn't work. Junko used his "Multi-Impaled attack" striking his opponent twice. As Junko evaded his opponent attempt to strike to his legs, he quickly stabbed him, causing bleeding.

"Let's keep this going! Muhahahaha!" Junkos opponent soon connected with a full blow towards his legs causing a sprain, followed up with two more attacks which only one connected fully, while the other only grazed Junko partially. As the combat came to a brief pause, Junko jumped enthusiastically ready to continue the fight with no intentions of slowing down. Junkos lust for battle only seemed to grow as he starred at his opponent. "C'mon Entertain me more!" Junkos movement would slightly change due to the sprain, but he was fine as if he was still at full health.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The first few exchanged of the fight were intense, as was any beginning to an attempt to kill each other. Of course, death would not be allowed by moderators, but if you wanted to win, you would try to do it anyway. Holding back wasn't going to win a fight. Junko made that first move that Tatsuo had no chance of dodging. Tatsuo (as he shall be named now) could see the skill he had with his weapon, and made it a goal to disarm him. Only to find his enemy had wisely attached his weapon to himself. "Disarming won't work..." he grumbled. Junko seemed to be going wild with the love of battle, but Tatsuo remained calm. His opponents attitude would be his downfall...he hoped.

The man Junko was facing had been trained in the academy just like him, but that doesn't mean they were anything closer in skill. It already looked like Junko had taking the lead with quick decisive attacks. Tatsuo looked down to finded himself bleeding, and one thing he learned in the academy was that bleeding was worse than fighting. "I need to fix that..." he said quietly while planning his attack. Looking down, he noticed that one of his attacked did land well. Junko seemed to be limping a little. With his new goal in mind, he dashed forward to continue the bout.

[Sending Round 2]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
blarg_zps6f9d429d.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko
Hp: 12250 (-396) (+367) (+77) [at max HP]
Cp: 5,746 (-495) (+172) 5,423
AP: 4.25 (-3.75) 0.5

Ishikawa Zaku
HP: 10573 (-885) 9688

• 0.00| Zaku uses the Initiative Ability: Called Shot to Junko's Legs
    0.00| Junko uses body switch to evade called shot, Zaku's attack hit a Kawarimi Target
    0.00| Zaku Initiative Ability: Called Shot to Junko's Legs -- HIT; failed to cause fractured status
    3.75| Zaku uses Called Shot to Junko's Legs -- MISS
    5.00| Zaku uses Called Shot to Junko's Legs -- MISS
    6.25| Zaku uses Called Shot to Junko's Legs -- HIT;
    Fractured Legs
    6.88| Junko uses Chakra Extension
    7.50| Zaku uses Called Shot to Junko's Legs -- MISS
    8.75| Zaku uses Called Shot to Junko's Legs --
    CRITICAL STRIKE; Broken Legs
    10.0| Junko uses Dynamic Pierce -- HITx3; CRITICAL STRIKE x1; 25% damage x1; MISS x2; Caused Bleed II
    10.0| Zaku Consumes Blood Pill; Bleed Level is reduced by 1; Bleed I

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The chief sat back and watched silently, trying to reassure himself of his competency in training the young hothead. He told his self over and over again that he did all he could do as far as swordplay went, but he knew he could have done more. Consuming his first chilidog, he grabbed a bottle of lemon iced tea and continued to only observe, even when his body encouraged him to do so much more. Perhaps it was a territorial thing or maybe somewhere along the line Daisuke developed a paternal attachment to the boy, but whatever it was that he was feeling, he body wanted blood from the opponent. A sharp bone slowly started to protrude from his left palm though he quickly retracted it and sighed thinking, "I can’t get so fired up. Come on, Junko! Stay focused. Don’t allow your lust to blind you."

As the battle continued, he smiled when his pupil used the body switch technique. It gave him the impression that Junko was going on the defensive, but he was sorely mistaken. A series of ranged attacks aimed specifically for the legs was the downfall of his student, but he still had hope. Even from afar, Daisuke knew the status of his legs. Though it would be easy for him to brush off, Junko was no kaguya. "Oh my god, Junko!", he yelled jumping from his seat onto the railing. He jumped off the railing impulsively, only to have his ankle grabbed and pulled back to the stands. He was saved from his self, looking upon his new path for thanks. While the chief wanted to save his student, the other side of him knew he couldn’t do such a thing. At least not yet. Fudo activated the sharingan and leaned on the railing to observe the match more closely.

The student proved resourceful as he still managed to land another strike, but the chief wondered how long his pupil could hold on. If Junko lost the battle today then only Daisuke would bear the blame. After all, there were no bad students...only bad teachers who left their students ill-prepared for the harsh reality of life. "Junko! I’m over here! You can do it! Use a split if you have one! You need to rest! There’s a small chance of helping your condition. Kick his as-", he said, once again being drowned out by the crowd. "Hey, I’m trying to help my student! Can you all be so kind as to shut the hell up! You know...with a capital 'S' and 'H' as in Shush!" Again, his statement was drowned out. Two things were clearly obvious at this point, Daisuke needed to be way more hands on about his teachings of medic jutsus and be even more skilled at controlling a crowd.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I will be gone for a week and i don't know hows the internet were I'm going. I have set up actions until round 7, So let's keep this show on the road!]

As the match continued Junko had endured more pain in one moment then he had in a lifetime. The question was now, what drove Junko to keep fighting? 

Junko legs was badly injured, his movements were sluggish, and now he stood with a different expression across his face. His face had no smile, his eyes almost seemed to have no life, but what made him change? Was it his sensei's call, the enormous pain, or the roaring crowd. Junko mind was now zoned only on strategy. "I'm now going to be ten steps ahead. Let's see how can I change this battle."  

"hey pal, sorry for that ruthless behavior, I tend to become reckless sometime. Your pretty silent and I like that. I'll continue this match in complete silence for you, our upcoming actions will speak for themselves." His voice now calmed and his mind focus. Junko was now on a whole different level of fighting.

[actions sent!]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko seemed to calm down, which both comforted Tatsuo and worried him. Would it be a different fight with him in a calm state of mind? What would really happen was unknown. Tatsuo could only follow the plan he had put in motion and follow it through. With luck it would succeed and he could hopefully win this bot and bring honor to his family. Nodding his head toward Junko, he looked around at the crowd. They probably wouldn't be too happy with his decision, but they couldn't do anything about it. "All right, let's do this." he said with a smirk.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Sorry for the delay, there was a hiccup in the previous round of actions I needed to look into. Just so everyone knows because I learned it too: Body Switch cannot be used against basic attacks, only jutsus in its present incarnation and called shots are basic attacks. As such, the Body Switch in the previous round did not occur and this does change the outcome of the previous round in a few regards. The post will only take me a few minutes to update (as a new post since I don't like re-writing posts after people have posted after me unless I do it by mistake).

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Revised Post said:
blarg_zps6f9d429d.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko
Hp: 12250 (-495) (+367) (+77) 11832
Cp: 5,746 (-688) (+172) 5,280
AP: 4.5 (-4.25) 0.25
Status: Offensive Stance; Broken Legs; chakra extension; Sprained Arms

Ishikawa Zaku
HP: 10573 (-1275) 9298

• 0.00| Zaku uses the Initiative Ability: Called Shot to Junko's Legs -- HIT; Fractured Legs
    0.00| Zaku Initiative Ability: Called Shot to Junko's Legs -- HIT; failed to cause fractured status
    3.75| Zaku uses Called Shot to Junko's Legs -- MISS

4.11| Junko uses Chakra Extension
    5.00| Zaku uses Called Shot to Junko's Legs -- MISS
    6.25| Zaku uses Called Shot to Junko's Legs -- HIT;
    Broken Legs
    7.05| Junko uses Dynamic Pierce -- HITx3; CRITICAL STRIKE x1; 25% damage x1; MISS x2; Caused Bleed II
    7.50| Zaku uses Called Shot to Junko's Arms -- MISS
    8.75| Zaku uses Called Shot to Junko's Arms --
    CRITICAL STRIKE; Sprained Arms
    10.0| Junko uses Cross Pierce on Zaku -- HIT x1; MISS x1. Did not increase bleed.
    10.0| Zaku Consumes Blood Pill; Bleed Level is reduced by 1; Bleed I

I'll have the present round post up in the morning, just leaving this a few hours in case any changes need to be made for anyone's sake.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
blarg_zps6f9d429d.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko
Hp: 11832 (-518) (+367) (+261) 11942
Cp: 5,280 (-801) (+172) 4651
AP: 4.5 (-3.75) 0.75
Status: Offensive Stance; Broken Legs; Chakra Extension; Broken Arms

Ishikawa Zaku
HP: 9298 (-2615) (+190) 6683
AP: 4.25 (-4) 0.25

• 0.00| Zaku takes the initiative and consumes a Health Pill. His health is improved.
    0.00| Zaku takes the initiative and consumes a Health Pill. His health is improved.
    3.75| Zaku does a called shot at Junko's arms -- FULL HIT. Causes a Fractured Arm.</COLOR>
    4.37| Junko uses Outer Rim Breaker on Zaku -- FULL HIT x1; Auto-dodged x1; Critical x1. Failed to Increase Bleed. Caused Broken Shell Effect.
    5.00| Zaku does a called shot at Junko's arms -- CRITICAL STRIKE. Causes a Broken Arm.<COLOR color="#FF0000">
    6.25| Zaku does a called shot at Junko's hands -- 25% damage.
    7.50| Junko uses Dynamic Pierce on Zaku -- FULL HIT x5; 75% damage x1; 1 was auto-dodged. Increased Bleeding by 1 Rank, Bleeding Rank II.
    7.50| Zaku does a called shot at Junko's hands -- 50% damage.
    8.75| Zaku does a called shot at Junko's hands -- FULL HIT. Failed to cause called shot penalties.
    10.0| Zaku does a called shot at Junko's hands -- FULL HIT. Failed to cause called shot penalties.
    9.37| Junko uses Stab on Junko -- FULL HIT. Failed to increase bleed.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Do I have something to prove? Why do I continue this battle?"<i></i> his opponent started by consuming a few pills and began a vicious assault. Within a series of blows, Junko's arms had been badly injured, similar to his legs. Next it seemed that his opponent began targeting his hands.

"I have to end this as soon as possible, before the tables end up turning on me."<i></i>  Junko landed a few of his own combos that made his opponents bleeding increase. Junkos balance and strength with his attacks seemed to improve with each strike, was it due to his sensei's training? As the epic battle came to yet another halt, Junko this time examined his opponent and all of his previous actions. 

Keeping his word Junko didn't speak, but simply gave a small smirk with a short sound. "Hmph" Junko took a deep breath, before he reentered his interesting fight. "The reason I continue...it's to test my own strength! I must see how far I have come!"<i></i>

Hashashin Tensai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
2ecjk2t.jpg

Tensai's seat wasn't front row, but he was just as close give or take a few seats. One might have clamored for closer quarters, but as a matter of fact, the boy's particular seat was preferred. When Shinobi were clashing it was impossible to predict what could happen. It wouldn't be unheard of for accidents to have happened where a shuriken found its way into the crowd, now would it? The potential dangers of bearing witness to the gladiatorial wouldn't concern the boy much. His thoughts were thoroughly occupied with the movements of the fray along with trying to predict the whole thing.

He wasn't close enough to hear anything the combatants had to say to one another as they prepared to face off, but he could read the facial expressions to an extent. The first warrior seemed calm and almost disinterested, much like Tensai himself on an average day. There seemed to be no indication of nervousness or eagerness for that matter. For him, it was most likely no grandiose event. The second fighter was more colorful in his entrance, laughing wildly and saying something or another.

In his seat, Tensai reclined with eyes that seemed to border on lidded exhaustion and boredom. He'd reach down and grab a trio of thin cookies before placing one between his lips as the wild warrior swings metal first. The calm one tried to wrest the katana away from his opponent, and just when it seemed he would succeed the metal clink of links clashing together revealed the task impossible. With a gentle bite he'd snap a piece of the cookie as his pupils followed two more brutal slashes from the wilder of the duelists. There was little doubt as to who was directing the pace early on.

Wrapped around the fingers of Tensai's right hand was a thin red wire, which he'd stretch every now and then by expanding his fingers outwards before closing again. His left hand was the one busying itself with the baked morsels. On this day specifically, the boy's eyes were a dark color that seemed like brownish black, with pupils darker still that pierced the space between himself and the fight. The constant assault towards the blade wielder's feet with the lightning fast Nunchaku served as harbinger to the bleak future. Until then, the one with the sword would receive a few strikes will dodging others and lashing back with the swift bite of his tempered steel.

When the rapid flurry of aggression appeared to subside for a moment, the Nunchaku user had christened the field by allowing his blood to be shed upon its grounds. His opponent had suffered greatly, and from what Tensai could tell it seemed as if the latter's legs were broken...Standing there awkwardly as if about to topple over with every move, the lack of firm stance and posture that had been there before. Even his arms had taken a beating during the close-quarters skirmish. While the practically crippled swordsman gathered himself, the patient Nunchaku-user started popping pills nonstop. Tensai's nose creased with disapproval. There was something the boy simply found distasteful about using such things in non-lethal situations, perhaps it was an honor oriented grievance.

The action started up immediately after the third pill was swallowed, the brutal slapping crunch of the Nunchaku attempting to smash fingers was a little stomach churning. The student-to-be found himself rooting for the clear underdog at this point, even though in the beginning he found the abuse well-deserved. After all, the swordsman had been grinning about and laughing like a fool earlier. If that wasn't a clear sign that the youth hadn't taken this contest as seriously as he should, then Tensai didn't know what was. Now, however; it was just getting bad.

He'd lazily sigh before shoveling another cookie into his mouth and letting it sit in his mouth. His left brow would arch quickly, hearing the steel splitting the air in quick succession. It seemed that the young swordsman was about to make a comeback, until the Nunchaku found their way with a vengeance to the boy's arms. The young Hashashin's nose creased once more, and he felt his stomach turn cold for a moment. The swordsman wasn't really much older than Tensai himself from the looks of it, and to watch a beating like this. Well, it was't the most pleasant experience.

What was impressive about the whole ordeal, is that even with his legs and arms heavily damaged the swordsman had yet to relinquish his grip on the katana's handle. Yes, it was attached by chain, but chain didn't give strength to individual fingers. Fingers that joined together and held onto something, in resistance to pain for one reason or another. Now that, was impressive. Stupid probably, but impressive indeed.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo smirked gruffly and clutched his bleeding wounds. Was he really going to get beat by this other kid? No... He couldn't give up yet. There was no way he could be taken out so easily. Focusing his power, he began to emanate a dark aura. His eyes focused with anger at Junko and gripped his Nunchaku powerfully. "Prepare to hurt." he warned, and rushed forward. This was going to be the deciding moment in the fight. It was do or die!

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke watched from the stands in horror as his student’s limbs were being targeted and broken on by one. One of the most important rules in the medic program was dodging attacks since the medic was the most important support member of the squad, something Daisuke failed to teach his pupil before the battle. Then again, the chief would have taught such a thing if Junko had at least informed his sensei that he was going to enter a battle in the colosseum. His path beside him, stood silent and watched with his sharingan. It seemed appropriate to observe Junko’s fighting skills since Daisuke wished to spar with him numerous times in the future. He then formed some hand signs and performed the snap shot jutsu.

The battle went on and it seemed that Junko was not listening to Daisuke’s advice. Perhaps he could not hear his sensei, perhaps he wanted to fight on his own, or perhaps it was because Junko’s limbs were broken and Daisuke’s advice on offense was not very helpful at that point in time. "Junko! You can do it. Rest and focus your chakra on your limbs!", he said as he continued to observe and record the battle. Every bone in the kaguya’s body wanted to help his student and finally, he could not hold him self back.

He once again jumped up on the railing and again jumped high in the air towards the arena. Now soaring in the sky just above the sideline of the arena, Daisuke was suddenly knocked to the ground by his other path who had performed a jump kick. While Daisuke landed flat on his back, his bones began to mend and heal. His path however landed perfectly on his feet and stared right at Daisuke. Funny how both bodies shared a single consciousness, but their actions were totally different.

In truth, it was Daisuke’s impulses. Normally, he could control his impulses and express them through vivid imagination, but now that he had another body to control, his impulses would come to life. The inner conflict between allowing his student to fight his own battles and mature as a man versus saving his unprepared student from sustaining major, permanent, or life threatening damage. "Junko! I’m here!" he said as his back fixed it self. Perhaps Daisuke was too reliant on his kaguyan abilities. He surely would have died a long time ago if he didn’t have the kaguyan bloodline flowing strongly with him.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
blarg_zps6f9d429d.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko
Hp: 11942 (-5060) (+367) (+128) 7377
Cp: 4651 (-567) (+172) 4256
AP: 4.75 (-3.75) 1
Status: Offensive Stance; Broken Legs; Chakra Extension; Broken Arms

Ishikawa Zaku
HP: 6683 (-1284) (+1265) 6664
CP: 5610 (-1540) 4070
AP: 4 (-3.5) 0.5

• 0.00| Zaku takes the initiative and uses a Turbo Rush Blast Rush on Junko utilizing Death Touch and Fell Drain -- FULL HIT! Suffers a -2 dodge debuff for 1 round.
    0.00| Zaku takes the initiative and uses a Turbo Rush on Junko utilizing Death Touch -- FULL HIT! Suffers a -2 dodge debuff for 1 round.
    4.38| Junko uses Chakra Extention.
    7.50| Junko uses Dynamic Pierce on Zaku -- FULL HIT x5; MISS x2; auto-dodged 1 attack; increased BLEED to Rank 3
    9.38| Junko uses Stab on Zaku -- FULL HIT; failed to cause an increase in bleed level.
EDIT: Mistake on my part as Fell Drain was modded on both rather than on only 1 of the actions done during this round. Changes have been made to this post.
EDIT 2: Was previously unaware of rank and was notified that Blast Rush was [Master Rank], so damages were updated which also effected the healing done and CC used.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko slumped over as the fight had yet again stop for another small pause. "This pain is unbelievable! All of his old attacks didn't do this much damage. I may need to reevaluate things. So far I know one thing for certain, I can't take to many more blows like that." 

Junko had never loss grip from his Katana and he didn't plan on it, but would quitting be a smart thing? He was still unexperienced and for his first fight, he was doing well. Junko eyes peered to the crowd, looking at all the people that came to watch. "Daisuke!" Junko had broken his silence and now was in a brief moments shock. "I have to put all my effort into finishing this battle right here and now!"<i></i> 

Junko gathered his strength and continued the battle. Hopefully he can change the changing battle.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back