Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Testing One's Power!

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo was breathing hard now. Even though this round was a success for him, bleeding was starting to take it's toll as well as the other guys well placed shots. What was he going to do... the options the options... Maybe he was feeling lucky? "Hehe all right why not?" he said to himself and began moving in a way unlike before. His stance varied and he began doing tricks with his nunchaku. "Your good kid, I'll give you that. But let's see you escape from my blackjack attack!" Tatsuo said, ready to go all in for this next attack. If he could just get through this next round... he could see that there would only be one more.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now at the sidelines of the battle, he believed his voice could finally be heard. "Junko, I’m here. You can still win! You can rest and regain some better use of your arms. Stay strong. I’ll heal you win this is over." he said, hoping Junko was not so focused on the fight that he could hear his sensei provide some support. Fudo stood silently still watch Junko’s battle prowess in action. Despite not being faster than his opponent, he seemed to have some good defensive actions for a student level ninja. Daisuke stood up and waited eagerly for his pupil to emerge from the fight victorious or dead. Junko might have been sensible, but Daisuke had a suspicion that Junko didn’t know when to give up.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
blarg_zps6f9d429d.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko
Hp: 7377 (-2530) (+367) (+232) 5546
Cp: 4256 (-801) (+172) 3627
AP: 5 (-3.75) 1.25 -> 1
Visible Items: Katana, Sheath
Status: Offensive Stance; Broken Legs; Chakra Extension; Broken Arms

gaara___fume_by_linnyxito-d5wa59d_zps553d5597.jpeg

Ishikawa Zaku
HP: 6664 (-2317) (+454) 4801
CP: 4070 (-840) 3230
AP: 4.5 (-4.5) 0
Visible Items: Belt Pouch x5, Weapon Holster, Nun-chucks

:: Actions::

• 0.00| Zaku takes the initiative and consumes a Health Pill -- Has some health gain! 5% health regain
    0.00| Zaku takes the initiative and consumes a Health Pill -- Has some health gain!
    4.12| Junko used Outer Rim Breaker -- Full hit x1 , Miss x1, 75% damage x1. Hit caused broken shell effect. Hit failed to increase bleed level.
    6.11| Zaku attacks Junko with Blackjack Attack -- FULL HIT; attack suffered a -10% damage debuff
    7.06| Junko used Dynamic Pierce -- Miss, Full Hit x5, Critical x1; Failed to increase bleed level
    8.82| Junko used Stab -- Full Hit; failed to increase bleed level.
    10.0| Zaku attacks Junko with Blackjack Attack -- FULL HIT; attack gained a +10% damage debuff

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Junko, I’m here. You can still win! You can rest and regain some better use of your arms. Stay strong. I’ll heal you win this is over."

"That's a good idea, but my attacks are still landing fluently. My damaged arms really didn't effect me to much because I'm still landing every attack. My legs could use a rest, but then he would inflict serious damage on me while I'm open." Junko once again readied his Katana, preparing to attempt to end the battle. "lets see how this plays out, hopefully he doesn't get too much blood on me."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo spat on the ground, blood tinting his spittle. "Shit, if I can't end this soon he's gonna just take me out. It's a matter of time. It's either all or nothing now..." he grunted and gripped his nunchucks firmly. Moving around he began to asses his own body. Nothin was broken, he was simply bleeding all over the place. Even if he lost, his recovery would be much quicker than the other guy. Perhaps this wasn't a total loss... no? Yes it would be. Out in the real world, if you lost you died. There was no mercy, no taking solace in the amount of damage you did if you died. He needed to win... Tatsuo was going to try and finish it this round.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke’s path, Fudo, had been recording the match thus far and he had been analyzing Junko’s fighting prowess. Junko was definitely a fighter at heart and proved his self in the arena, but the injuries he sustained worried Daisuke. Perhaps it was the adrenaline rush that was suppressing the pain he should have been feeling, though he could not be too sure of the actual reason. He could only continue to do what he had been doing since the match started, support his student and trust in Junko’s judgement.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
blarg_zps6f9d429d.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko
Hp: 5546 (-6580) -2766 (+367) -3133 (+207) -2926
Cp: 3627 (-878) (+172)2749
AP: 5 (-5) 0
Visible Items: Katana, Sheath
Status: Offensive Stance; Broken Legs; Broken Arms; unconscious

gaara___fume_by_linnyxito-d5wa59d_zps553d5597.jpeg

Ishikawa Zaku
HP: 4801 (-2766) 2073
CP: 3230 (-1848) 1382
AP: 4.5 (-4.5) 0
Visible Items: Belt Pouch x5, Weapon Holster, Nun-chucks

:: Actions::

• What a roller coaster to mod -- had to be a bit more detailed in this one.
    Bleed damages taken at the beginning of the round -336 damage
    0.00| Zaku takes the initiative and uses Blast Rush on Junko with Turbo Rush and Death Touch Activated -- FULL HIT! ((2530 damage; 3016 health remaining))
    0.00| Zaku takes the initiative and uses Blast Rush on Junko with Death Touch Activated -- FULL HIT! ((2530 damage. 486 health remaining))
    3.50| Junko uses Outer Rim Breaker -- FULL HIT x1; Miss x1; 75% HIT x1; caused the broken shell effect - +5% damages for 1 round. ((819 damage done; 3646 health remaining.))
    6.00| Junko used Dynamic Pierce -- 75% hit, FULL HIT x5; Increased bleed to BLEED IV ((damage done 798; 2886 health remaining.))
    8.50| Junko used Cross Pierce -- FULL HIT x2. Increased Bleeding by 1 Rank -- RANK V BLEED. ((813 damage; 2073 health remaining.))
    10.0| Junko used Stab -- MISS ((was auto-evaded as per duelist autoevade option)).
    10.0| Zaku uses Smite Foe -- CRITICAL STRIKE. Junko is now unconscious ((1626 damage done + death touch which doubles this for 3252 damage, Junko was reduced to -2766 health))

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko had came to a sudden realization as he stood in front of his opponent, his eyes was low  and they seemed to have no life at all. Junko guard was still up with his Katana firmly griped. "Wow, I have lost this fight. This was quite a fight and the tables turned on me quickly. I'm not disappointed, but I feel as if theirs plenty room for improvement."

Lowering his Katana a little, Junko turned towards Daisuke. A small smirk cracked across Junkos face. "I'll have better luck next time." Junko began  Staggering towards Daisukes location, but only to stop to look at his opponent. With a few slurred words Junko spoke, "Good fight, maybe we can try this again in the future. Remember me, just as I will always remember you because in the future the outcome may not be the same. Thanks, this was a good test to ones true strength." If Junko was allowed to leave the battle without getting attacked, he would go completely unconscious falling upon Daisuke. Hopefully Daisuke could heal Junko and possibly take him home for a goodnights rest.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke and his path watched agonizingly as Junko was beaten unconscious. Every bone in his body wanted to rip Junko’s opponent apart, but he knew he couldn’t do that. It was a fair match and Junko knew the risks of entering such a battle with little to no fighting experience. He shed a single tear, but refused to display anymore for everyone’s sake. Junko turned and walked toward him and he waited for his pupil to be a good sport about the match.

He was proud that Junko knew how to be a true duelist about this fight, where most people would get pissed and run off. Falling onto Daisuke, he laid his student on the ground and formed quick hand signs before performing the System Restoration healing jutsu. All that was left now was for Junko to sleep it off. Fudo grabbed the food and snack bag Daisuke had bought and made their way out of the arena. Junko needed to be returned home and Daisuke needed time to think.

[TLUS]

Hashashin Tensai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Observation was one of the most underrated gifts bestowed upon mankind, if not entirely the most unappreciated trait of all. There wouldn't be any sort of noise or excitement coming from him at all, simply around him from the other spectators. Pupils and irises darted from one place to the next, trying their best to catch glimpse of every little detail. He wanted to know where each combatant was failing, as well as where each of them were excelling. Picking apart the strategy of each person, with the limited knowledge about each that he had, was a puzzling game indeed.

Behind closed lips, teeth crunched down and snapped a flavorful cookie into bits. His senses were sharp and allowed for the ability to discern singular ingredients within the sweet creation. In that very same manner he was able to pull apart the strategy, or lack thereof displayed before him. Technical calculation and coordination was second nature to him, just the same as tasting food was to anything with a tongue.

Eventually one thing became clear, the youth wielding the Nunchaku wasn't about to stop popping those pills...The same pills which seemed to slow his bleeding and give him a bit of an energy boost every time. The wily opponent with the sword only had one tactic, a frontal assault that hoped his strength was enough. It was apparent before the very end what was going to happen if methods didn't change, and they wouldn't. Mental notes were taken on everything, and while he himself hadn't had the opportunity to fight like that he couldn't help but feel...Well, feel as if he himself might have been able to come up with a better strategy against a stronger opponent. However; talking down to anyone without reason was never a part of his thoughts. He decided he would find a way to put his own theories to the test, and once the battle was all over he would quietly leave among the bustling crowd.

[Topic Left]
[MFT]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back