Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Testing the Clouds. [Calling Ryu]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Early in the morning Eiji knew today was going to be the day that he'd been prepping himself for. His body and mind seemed to be getting along, the Guardians seemed to be on their best behaviour and they were pushing him into being the best. Eiji also had his friend from the pact he'd made at his disposal... but would Eiji even need to use him? Who knew... Maybe Ryu would be a tougher match than he thought. At the very least though Eiji would pack the few things he would use for this. Weapons werent needed at a high order because Eiji used Ninjutsu mostly anyways, but everyone knew that. So would he pull out something new? Maybe not... it was definitely a hassle and a bother to do anything more than was expected of him, but he also didnt want to lose this bout.

So, as the sun would hit the horizon of the mountain tops, Eiji would be seen in the Arena, a proctor was there to sanction the bout to make it official and such but they knew the rules. Anything goes, just no killing and no hurting anyone outside of one another. Simple enough, but for Eiji the new chakras within him he'd unlocked and were honing in in secret were something that he wanted to manifest as a trump card... but they were wild. Uncontrollable at times. So he would have to keep himself in check on that note.

He unlocked his hair and let his afro unfurl with a bit of ninja magic, and wore some light clothing to allow his movements to not be constricted, but now, Eiji would stand there a small utility belt on his waist with a small blade within a hilt. Just in case. Waiting for Ryu to show himself.... And once it would, he'd take a moment to ask his brethren a question or two, especially with his absence and being in the hospital sometime ago...

'I wonder... If he's done something to himself... I'll need to be on my toes.'

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuichi has developed a habit of avoiding sleep regularly, keeping his mind refreshed with his plentiful chakra. It was a bit difficult to sleep when you could see, and feel three massive chakra sources in the room with you at all times, and knowing that one of the people in the teahouse has the capabilities of watching you all night. It's not that great of a situation, but regardless of that, Ryu knew what was planned for this day. A chance to show his worth, his own personal training, and his resolve. A chance to show up a rival, and cement him as the stronger of the two for the time being.

A chance to give Uri some peace of mind. That was by far the most important aspect of this brawl. He had to show Uri that he was stronger than what life can throw at him now, no matter the risks. That's why this meant more to him.

When he stepped into the arena with his eyes closed he could feel the chakra of both Eiji, and the proctor. "Yo, Eiji." he said casually, raising his free hand in a form of wave, and opening his eyes to reveal the mystical rippled rinnegan that he kept in his skull. "You're ready for this?" he asked, lowering his hand.

"It's been a long time since we've seen eachother in action, hasn't it? Knowing you, you probably already know what I can do...for the most part." He said, staring into Eiji's gut with his rippled eyes. Inside he could see many lingering chakras, with one being more obvious and front stage than the others. Eiji definitely had something new up his sleeve, but Ryu couldn't put a finger on it. All he could do was assume it was something to do with the multiple armed lady that he could sometimes get a peak of around the other youth.

'only time can tell at this point. I need to keep my wits about me...' He thought, tapping the pole against his shoulder.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Smirking there would be much to set up about all of this. Everything seemed to be starting... and Eiji's body would begin to swell with anticipation. The Vibrations on the ground seemed to change everything, he could sense multiple things around but Eiji knew Ryu wouldnt jump him for whatever reason. Eiji was sure his partner would play a fair game of hide and seek, as many ANBU did, but Eiji wasnt about to back down from anything his friend Ryu had planned against him. There were a slew of reasons Eiji backed down from anything or anyone. He had to be confident walking into the fire and walking out the other side with more than he walked in with, and this time he would be walking out of this fire with a win over Ryu.

"Oioi. It has been too long my friend... Meh, You Uchiha blooded ones are odd. I did make sure to take notes against the ones I met in missions. Just in case you tried to coupe against the village...", chuckling as it was an obvious joke from Eiji but he would continue, "Heh, So I guess we're starting now... Hopefully Uri and Aya show up... because they will finally see who has been working on themselves out of everyone. And thats me. I'm gunning for Leadership of ANBU, and this is just the beginning...", nodding Eiji was a bit of a boy who sought power to credit himself for his accomplishments, and maybe that wasnt a good thing, but he wanted to be respected. And people didnt respect anything but the title and power behind the decisions made with said title. Like Sennin, Chief, Captain, and Kage. Those were the things Eiji wanted to accomplish. He'd take it one step at a time, but he wouldnt slow himself for others to catch up... only maybe Aya could get him to calm down with his ambitions, but that was skeptical at best.

Ever the chess player, he would already be plotting and planning the wave of tactics to make his mark on this world. "No offense to you my friend... I just have high expectations out of myself." With that Eiji would dip into his stance before setting himself up for the beginning of the bout, "So Shall we?"

[Calling Bmod]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryu's stone cold expression at first rivaled that of a lizard, or fish. Something that had no desire, need, or method to inflect emotion. This, sadly, has been his default for years now. However, in times like this he couldn't help but break that habit with a smile, and a quip back. "With a sense of humor like yours, I'm tempted to coup just to get out of here." He said to Eiji before looking around the arena. Not having any sight of Uri, or Aya was a bit of a surprise, but he was willing to accept it. Things got really busy once he three of them started doing missions on their own, and Uri could work more on their own ANBU career as a result.

When Eiji mentioned leadership of ANBU is sparked some interest in Ryuichi. Though he suspected that it was a common goal among most members of ANBU, he found it a bit...generic. If one proves their own power then leadership comes naturally. So in this case, Eiji and Ryu were going towards a common goal, and this was the first stepping stone to see who would take the lead.

He had a lot to prove here.To prove that he was fit to take the test of becoming a full-fledged ANBU, to prove that he could eventually leave Uri's care without him worrying, and to prove that he can eventually take a temporary leave from the village to find his mother, and question her. But for now, he wanted this to be an isolated event. No outside emotions driving his actions.

"Working yourself out of me? Sure. Let's see if that's the case." Ryu said, finishing his inner monologue as his chakra began to flow through his body wildly. He didn't take any fighting stances, or hold his fishing pole out like the weapon it was. Instead he put the pole on his back, and held a single handed seal in front of his face while small stones, and dust began to float around him slowly due to the mixture of all five basic elemental affinities within him.

"I have high expectations for myself as well, Eiji. If you weren't the same way, then this fight would be a death sentence for you." He said, returning to his emotionless expression. His rippled eyes began to glow ever so slightly as his Rikudo chakra became clear, and easy to feel from anyone with even the slightest of chakra senses.

"I'm ready."

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

Aight Chillins', it is I Sanyu here to mod yo fight, I just got a few requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions, if you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL.
  • List your passives, just make a list one time and copy pasta it into ever action cause I promise you I will forget something.
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord, if I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm being lazy and don't care for that moment.
  • I'm quite the stickler for wordings and rules so make sure to double check your stuff before you send them.
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorecctly, its wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Eiji
Ryu

XAXYbj6.jpg
[lb]
HP: 27540[lb][/lb]
CP: 15900 - 2787 = 13113[lb][/lb]
AP: 8 - 7.5 = .5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 8.5 [lb][/lb]
Maintains: [lb][/lb]

Watsumi[lb]
HP: 14400[lb][/lb]
CP: 11400[lb][/lb]
AP: 4[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 5 [lb][/lb]

file.php
[lb]
HP: 17400 - 5005 = 12395[lb][/lb]
CP: 18900 - 417 = 18483[lb][/lb]
AP: 8 - 6.5 = 1.5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 9[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Earthen Coating[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sEiji equips dem handz.[lb]
Ryu declares Duelist on Eiji, and makes him feel the Pressure!
1.88sRyu uses Earthen Coating!
Ryu: 252
2.50sEiji uses Higuma on Ryu!
  • Auto-Dodge (10%): 93
  • Eiji: 24, 32, 21, 29, 31
  • Ryu: 17, 23, 21, 26, 15
  • Ground Impact Ninjutsu Check--------
  • Eiji: 18
  • Ryu: 26
  • Ryu's Ground has been Impacted!!
[lb2]

Ryu uses Earthen Coating!
Eiji: 5005Eiji: 2787[lb]
Ryu: 252
3.13sRyu switches to Sorcerer Style
5.63sRyu uses Ionic Borealis on Eiji
  • Bodyswitched!

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

• [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]Eiji: 112[/td]

• [tr=bg2][td=null,1]6.56s[/td]
    [td=null,1]Eiji summons Watsumi[/td]
    [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]Eiji: 3000[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]8.13s[/td]
    [td=null,1]Ryu-ichi uses Summoning: Path of God to summon Ryu-ni[/td]
    [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]Ryu: 165[/td][/tr]

• Notes ------
    • Ryuichi - A rank shinobi actually start with 8 AP, not 9, even then you used a total of 9.5 AP, your last action could no be completed.
    • Edit - Ryuichi had elemental aura, reducing Earthen coat by .5 AP, meaning dmg from Higuma is affected.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was all leading to this. A battle between Eiji, and Ryu. The white haired boy had seen Eiji's fighting style enough to understand that while he was a heavy hitter, and could take a return hit with ease, he was also very tactical minded, and had a bevy of tools up his sleeve. This would be a tough fight, but Ryu was prepared.
As the proctor gave the signal to start, the sheer magnitude of his training revealed itself as his chakra nearly exploded from his body, cracking the earth below him, and weighing down Eiji's chakra usage. Without a word, Ryu flashed multiple handseals to prepare for the attack reaching him. His pale white skin shimmered for but a second before becoming hard, and chipped like dry earth. Before he could prepare himself further, he was met with a devastating barrage of attacks from Eiji. He did his best to avoid, or parry attacks but no matter what he tried they always seemed to leave some serious damage in Ryu's earth-covered skin.

In a retaliation, Ryu held a few hand seals before releasing countless lights from his palm, usually used to drain and dazzle opponents. However, Eiji was able to body switch in time.

After relocating where Eiji was, Ryu focused hard on his chakra to see him gathering what he needed for another jutsu. Using this as a chance, Ryu flashed his own hand seals. When Eiji's rodent appeared, all Ryu did was glare at it, and throw a quick friendly insult. "Only a rat? I thought the 'power of the ocean' would have done you better, Eiji!" Before he slapped his hand on the ground. "Path to god!" He said, before a huge purple smoke cloud appeared behind the boy. Within it was a woman with white hair, and a pair of Rinnegan in her eye sockets, same as Ryuichi.

"Ryu-ni..active." said the white haired Rikudo through the girl's body. Most of Ryu's plan was in motion at this point, save for the few injuries that he had already taken. Something needed to be done about that...

[actions will be sent shortly]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

</FONTFACE>
'Today, no body cares... but tomorrow... They will.'
<FONTFACE fontface="palatino">

The air around Ryu would churn, his chakra was suppressive, and it emitted pressure unlike anything he'd felt before but Eiji stood unafraid to confront the man before him. Though, before him was also a friend. Someone that he'd grown o enjoy the company of. Hell, the two of them had an adventure unlike anything that he'd known... since meeting him he'd have more and more fun trying to push himself... and now they were sparring for the first time. They were testing each other's abilities. Eiji had always felt that Ryu might have a bit more talent because of those eyes but also that Eiji himself was the more trained mentally and physically. With Talent one did not have to work too hard to achieve, thus one who knows the rigors of hardwork will reap the rewards of the sweat they bled to achieve success. Eiji would reap that feeling today...

"Tch..." Eiji would tap his feet before the proctor would drop the signal for the fight to begin, and Eiji would immediately clench his fists and around him would be a vibration, a small tremor of chakra, it was subtle, something Eiji had developed... Attacks he did would have residual effects. Though, Ryu wouldnt have much to defend against it... no one he knew really did. However, it would be the beginning.

Though as he summoned Watasumi, Eiji would hear the notion Ryu made, and before he could answer, "Aye Bud! I'm not a damn Rat! DO RATS HAVE FINS!? OR ORANGE PELT FUR!? NO! Now, Ji, is this the kid we're fight'in today? Cause Imma crack his skull open...", but before Eiji would respond Ryu would shout out, 'Path... to God? Hm... This'll be interesting.' Eiji wouldnt even remember body switching the technique moments before but it'd happened.

"Yeah... We'll work in tandem against him and whomever Ryu-Ni is." nodding his head it seemed to be a summoning technique that was used but Eiji could feel the chakra... and it seemed to be something more to this. What had Ryu done? And who was this woman he'd summoned? 'I have no data on this woman... so I'll have to play it by ear.' nodding he'd look to Watasumi before nodding, "Alright... Ryu, seems we've got to catch up on somethings, but I'll end this as quickly as possible so I can discover more about your growth...", nodding again Eiji rolled his shoulders before closing his eyes. Chakra would swell around him as Eiji would begin chanting.

"Guardians... Lend me your strength!"

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Eiji
Ryu

XAXYbj6.jpg
[lb]
HP: 27540 - 2910 - 5742 = 18888[lb][/lb]
CP: 13113 - 15984 = -2871[lb][/lb]
AP: 8 .5 - 8 = .5[lb][/lb]

Watsumi[lb]
HP: 14400 - 1080 = 13320[lb][/lb]
CP: 11400 - 4587 = 6813[lb][/lb]
AP: 5 - 5 = 0[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 4 [lb][/lb]

file.php
[lb]
HP: 12395 - 7720 = 4675[lb][/lb]
CP: 18483 - 3895 = 14588[lb][/lb]
AP: 9 - 9 = 0[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 8[lb][/lb]
Maintains (Ryu-Ichi): Earthen Coating[lb][/lb]
Maintains (Ryu-ni): [lb][/lb]
Status (Ryu-Ichi): [lb][/lb]
Status (Ryu-ni): [lb2][/lb2]

Boguhanulabuga[lb]
HP: 14400[lb][/lb]
CP: 11400[lb][/lb]
AP: 4 - 1.25 = 2.75[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 5 [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sRyu-ni declares duelist on Eiji and Equips Truth Seeking Orbs[lb]

Eiji's afterquake higuma procs!
  • Auto-Dodge (10%): 82
  • Eiji: 37, 31, 27, 24
  • Ryu-Ichi: 16, 14, 19, 24
  • Crit, Hit, Hit, 50%
  • Density (22%): 14

Ryu: 3012Eiji: 1734
1.00sWatsumi draws his fin blades!
2.00sWatsumi uses Higuma on Ryu-ni
  • Watsumi: 22, 19, 23, 25
  • Ryu-ni: 11, 9, 12, 19
  • Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit
Ryu: 3708Watsumi: 2787
2.50sRyu-ni begins charging a 16 hit combo![lb]
Eiji activates Partial Transformation!
Eiji: 1101
3.50sWatsumi uses Lunar Strike on Ryu-Ni
  • Watsumi: 24
  • Ryu-ni: 14
  • Hit
Ryu: 999Watsumi: 450
6.11sRyu-ichi summons BoguhanulabugaRyu: 1375
7.36sBoguhanulabuga equips their Stone Skin
8.38sEiji uses Fist of Gaia, w/ Wrath of Earth, on Ryu-ichi
  • Auto-Dodge (10%): 81
  • Eiji: 26
  • Ryu: 28
  • Miss!
Eiji: 2976
9.24sBoguhanulabuga strikes Eiji
  • Eiji Bodyswitches!
9.44sRyu-ichi uses Shinra Tensei on Eiji, w/ Spirit Strike
  • Ryu: 37
  • Eiji: 27
  • Crit!
  • Interrupt Next Action!? (50%): 65</LIST>

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

• [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]Ryu: 1364[lb]
    Eiji: 8360[/td]

• [tr=bg2][td=null,1]10.0s[/td]
    [td=null,1]Ryu-ni lets go of the charged 16 hit combo!
    • Ryu-Ni: 24, 22, 37, 36, 35, 31, 25, 31, 29, 28, 32, 30, 26, 28, 20, 22
    • Eiji: 22, 25, 31, 20, 22, 23, 34, 27, 19, 28, 17, 33, 32, 23, 18, 31
    • Hit, Miss, Crit, Crit, Crit, Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit, 50%, Crit, Miss, Miss, Hit, Hit, Miss
    • R4 Bleed[lb2]

The barrage moves to Watsumi w/ Heavy Handed: Cleave
      <LIST>
      • Ryu-ni Loses Duelist!
      • Ryu-ni: 31, 25, 21, 23, 33, 22, 39, 34, 29, 29, 29, 36, 29, 28, 24, 37
      • Watsumi: 20, 27, 27, 23, 23, 22, 14, 24, 20, 31, 18, 28, 19, 26, 29, 23
      • Hit, Miss, Miss, 50%, Crit, 50%, Crit, Crit, Hit, Miss, Hit, Crit, Hit, Hit, Miss, Crit
      • R5 Bleed
    [lb2]

Ryu-ni strikes Eiji
    • Ryu-ni: 26
    • Eiji: 22
    • Hit!
    [/td]
    [td=null,1]Eiji: 1809[lb]
    Watsumi: 1080[/td]
    [td=null,1]Ryu: 1156[lb]
    Eiji: 2914[lb]
    Watsumi: 1350
    [/td][/tr]

• Notes ------
    • EDIT: Eiji, since basic strikes count as "Taijutsu" it proc'd your conditional.
    • Ryu, you didn't specify where you lose CP points for having more than one path on the field, you lost:
      • Spirit Boost from Ryu-Ichi
      • 2 Points of Keen Sight from Ryu-ni
    • Also, I forgot to mention it last round, but Initiative does not work that way. When using initiative you take 1 AP worth of actions and prioritize it, not reduce an action by 1 AP worth:
      • "Ninja A uses an A rank ninjutsu, 3 AP, w/ Initiative to mod it at 2 AP" - This is Wrong
      • "Ninja B draws a sword for .5 AP, reducing it to 0 with Initiative. Then he makes a basic strike with Primal for .5 AP, reducing it to 0 for a total of 1 AP worth of actions." - This is correct
      [lb2]
    • EDIT: Added Density roll for Earthen Coating.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take long for the mysterious girl named 'Ryu-ni' to simply flick her wrist to summon a total of 9 pitch black floating orbs behind her. Each of them was composed of a ludicrous amount of raw chakra, condensed to a point of taking physical form. Though they seemed as light as a feather, and almost liquid-like it wouldn't take long for anyone to find out otherwise.

Ryu-ni was quick to take a pounding from the small marine mammal, . Simply shrugging off some of it, the boy had to think quickly or else he would succumb to physical exhaustion. Then, he got an idea...Through his second body, the rikudo-gifted child began to gather chakra within the orbs, causing them to multiply. Every few seconds they would do so again, and again, and again...

With the attack being charged, the young woman path couldn't even get a break, having to take another hit from the rodent. 'this is getting out of hand... Ryu thought, before deciding to summon.....him...A shiver went down Ryu's spine, not even wanting to deal with the obnoxious whale that he called a summon partner, but he really had no choice. Ryu stuck a thumb into his jacket sleeve where a hidden shard of metal was, and used it to cut his thumb. Using it to run a line of blood onto the dirt ground while his other hand went wildly through single handed seals, he ended the jutsu by clapping both hands together into the boar seal.

"Summon!" He cried. Instead of the summon appearing behind him, or underneath him like intended, the sky went dark...

A glance up made Ryu panic for a second, and jump out of the way as a mighty scream cried "I'm HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!" in opera-singer style fashion. From the sky fell a massive, 120 foot long stone whale that landed with the earth below him shifting, and lifting in various places. "YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE IN SOME TROUBLE, RYU!" He yelled, as his stone skin shimmered with chakra. "I AM HERE TO ASSIST! YOU CAN REST EASY NOW!- Oh, a little one....I feel like I've seen a rat like this somewhere, but I can't lay a finger on it..." Bogu said, looking at watsu. Of course, other marine mammals would know fully well about how purely obnoxious this whale could be at times, but his impressive stature was nothing to scoff at.

"No time for talk, Bogu! If we can do this with minimal chat I'll race you again!" Ryu said to him before channeling his chakra into his hands. The whale simply nodded, and did something that one wouldn't usually expect...He began to sway his body from side to side, and his stone fins moved him through the surface of the earth like it were water, propelling him forward!

Seeing that this headstrong attack forced Eiji to body switch, Ryu dashed towards him with blinding speed. With a raised hand, he proclaimed "SHINRA TENSEI!" Before throwing both hands forward to attempt to send Eiji flying into a nearby tree.

Without letting up, his other path simply grinned. "Charge time.....completed." She said, holding out a hand as well over 50 black chakra rods were floating in the sky. This was an attack that Ryu had used not long ago to completely destroy a bandit hideout in one go. He called it...

"Almighty Judgement."

With that word, all the black chakra rods that were once floating orbs rained down onto the battlefield, lifting earth and causing small craters anywhere they landed, with several hitting both Eiji and his summon.

However, at this point Ryu was at his limit...and Eiji didn't seem to back down. Ryu could easily see that he was almost completely out, if not entirely out of chakra, but physically he had more going for him.

"You're....tough." His original body said to Eiji, as Bogu prepared himself. This wasn't over.

[OOC: Actions will be sent shortly]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE>
'My... Time is running out...'

'...I cannot lose here...'

"Come undone... Surrender is stronger."

'...I give in... Give me your power...'

"..As you wish... It shall be done."<i></i>​
<FONTFACE fontface="palatino">

Eiji's attack continued on Ryu... The after effects of his attack dismissing anything that had happened before, however, Eiji felt deep within his spirit that he would ahve to do much more... but his body wasnt ready for the full brunt of the guardians abilities. However, Watasumi flew into action while Eiji's body would begin engulfing itself in a thick chakra. Though it was forced against the will of the Guardian women that he would want to have control... covering his entire body as his eyes would become simple white orbs behind the rumbling chakra within him. His natural chakra would begin swooshing around him, as the air would shift within the direct area around him.

n5dfNea.gif

..Everything in Eiji's vision would be distorted. His body lurching over as if he held some weight but the chakra within him would jut forward with a blast of Earth shooting outwardly though barely missing but creating a crater within the stadium thankfully it didnt hit anyone but the damage would definitely come back and haunt Eiji, though he would be able to fix it... given some time. "....Ryuuuu...."<i></i>, a guttural snarl as the Eiji before him had changed into something that wasnt used to using this power... but he was sure that this would be the end of the bout... within the next twenty or so seconds... He had no internal chakra, and was casting this with the sheer will of his body... but Eiji was definitely not someone that cared especially if he had a target in front of him... it was simple. He had one or two shots at this... but he had to focus... if not he would fail.

'Guardians... You didnt say my body would feel like this... I've mastered the first form... but why is my body reacting like this?'

"...This is your first time... and you forced it. However, if you remain like this you'll be forced into the final form and there will be no telling how long it'll take you to return to your normal state...", to which internally Eiji would huff within his mental space before opening his physical eyes again looking at the giant whale and then to Watasumi.

"...Watasumi... Lets Finish this."<i></i>

"Aight, Formation Suijin." and with that they would go about finishing this... Eiji didnt even know he was bleeding out but none of that mattered, he would have to finish this... And Ryu knew he was coming... so how would this end.

[Actions Being Sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Eiji
Ryu

XAXYbj6.jpg
[lb]
HP: 18888 - 8424 = 10464[lb][/lb]
CP: -2871[lb][/lb]
AP: 8.5[lb][/lb]

Watsumi[lb]
HP: 13320[lb][/lb]
CP: 6813[lb][/lb]
AP: 4[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 4 [lb][/lb]

file.php
[lb]
HP: 4675 - 7416 = -2741[lb][/lb]
CP: 14588 - 1364 = 13224[lb][/lb]
AP: 8[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 8[lb][/lb]
Maintains (Ryu-Ichi): Earthen Coating[lb][/lb]
Status (Ryu-Ichi): KO'd[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sEiji's afterquake higuma procs!
  • Auto-Dodge (10%): 71[lb]
    • Ryu-Ichi attempts to block with Shinra Tensei!
      • Ninjutsu Checks!:
      • Ryu-ichi: 23
      • Eiji: 33
      • Shinra Tensei Fails!
    • Eiji: 34, 23, 39, 37
    • Ryu-Ichi: 31, 13, 20, 17
    • Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit
    • Density (22%): 90

Ryu pops dem Soldier Pills!

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

• [td=null,1]Ryu: 4944[lb]
    Eiji: 3468[/td]
    [td=null,1]Ryu: 1364[/td]

• [tr=bg2][td=null,1]1.25s[/td]
    [td=null,1]Eiji uses Higuma on Ryu-Ni!
    • Eiji: 21, 40, 38, 28
    • Ryu-Ichi: 14, 17, 18, 17
    • Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit
    • Density (22%): 5
    [lb2]

Ryu de-syncs Ryu-ni![/td]
    [td=null,1]Ryu: 2472; KO'D[lb]
    Eiji: 4956[/td]
    [td=null,1][/td][/tr]

• Notes ------

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With Eiji being enveloped in such a huge amount of chakra, Ryu had no idea what to do. Should he try and restrain him? No, that surely wouldn't work. Whatever was inside of him may have the capacity to free the boy. Maybe try and knock him out in one go? Again, the driving chakra behind Eiji's power could just let him drive through it.

With a small curse, Ryu only had one Idea, but that would take some time....time he didn't have. Before he could even put it into action, He was met with the earth itself breaking apart as his feet. With two outstretched arms, he tied to stop it with a shinra tensei, but to no avail. The breaking earth at his feet broke through the gravity field around him, and slammed him hard enough to stagger him. Popping a chakra pill in his mouth, Ryu prepared himnself for the coming attack.

With raised arms, and grit teeth, Ryu took Eiji's attacks without hesitation, gathering as much chakra as he could into his hands. 'I need to....I need....to do this...'

Seeing victory, and his consciousness slipping, Ryu began to panic, and his control over Ryu-ni slipped. Bogu looked concerned, but ultimately also vanished in a cloud of smoke and the white haired boy could only stand in one place.

"Eiji...." He said, looking up towards the other youth, covered in chakra. He was hurt. Badly. Just like when his mother...

"Eiji, I'll....beat you....then I'll get what I need...." Ryu said before falling over, and drifting into a black abyss of unconsciousness.
GG, Eiji! Let's go again some time. I approve of anything that happens to Ryu's body while unconscious

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri was doing his usual rounds around the village today. In fact, he had a list of places to visit, clinics to inspect, and some supplies to buy for errands. Being in a child’s body didn’t mean he can just slack off on his duties to the hospital. On that note, he was visiting the small infirmary of the coliseum when he heard about an interesting thing from the physician. A little test was happening right now and so maybe he should stick around to see what happens, and by that, it meant that he might be needed. He flashed his childish grin after stitching one of the injured’s shoulder before taking up on the physician’s offer. It wasn’t like he had to be in a hurry anyway. And so, he comfortably snuck away further into the coliseum and found himself a comfortable seat among the higher edges of the stand to witness the two highly spirited youths.

He would grit his teeth and wince and look away when he saw a direct hit and couldn’t help but snicker when he saw close calls. Of course, what really got him motivated was that he knew the strands of chakra that moved around well. One of them was alike him, and the other was like his adoptive father, Junko. Speaking of which, he may have to tell Junko about this new kid who had paths as well.

However, his casual watch would be interrupted and he would fall into a foul mood, side glancing with daggers shooting from his eyes as a familiar presence stood behind him. He hated it when the people of this branch liked to appear like apparitions and without regard for politeness. It was the redhead, of course. He still can’t forgive him for making Sayomi cry that day, but Kiri knew well not to bring up dead topics like that. Instead, he gave him a long look before looking back down to the two.

“They’re doing their best,” said Kiri.

“They should. They’re my students,” said Uri as he kept standing, eyes on the events below on the arena that was getting quite the make-over from all of Eiji and Ryu’s attacks and swell of chakra. “But there’s a limit to everything.”

And almost as if on cue, the white-haired boy sustains the brunt of a powerful series of strikes. Down goes the young Uchiha, and Uri sighs. Still, he kept his wits about him as he could feel that Eiji wasn’t withdrawing just yet. If he was right about his hunches, this could be bad for the white-haired boy. “Matcha needs assistance.”

“What?” Kiri raised a brow. “What are you talking about?”

“The white-haired boy. Can you please take him to the hospital? He will need proper treatment.”

“Hey now! Don’t order me around, I already know–“

“You’re part of the Sentou, right? I can tell from the last time we met and the chakra emitting from your body. It’s the same as that guy who visited with the Lady Kahako. If so, please treat my boy well.”

“Tsk tsk tsk. You’re not hiding your ANBU identity well enough as well. And just so we’re clear, I did intend to make sure no one would be gravely harmed after this fight. It’s why I’m here. But now that you’ve brought this up, it seems I’ll have some additional paperworks to fill up… Sentou at least.” Kiri stood up and did a quick hand gesture before adding, “This doesn’t mean I’ve forgiven you just yet.”

Then he would disappear from the high rise benches. Next thing that happened, there was a poof of white smoke and Kiri appeared in front of the unconscious white-haired boy. And then a large (house-size large) blue slug would drop from the sky and land just next to the boy. Kiri kept a good long glare at Eiji’s current form, providing the guard as Puicca reached out tendrils to wrap the boy in slimy translucent goo and then glomped him whole. Safe within Puicca’s body, they could transport the injured without worry. And so, Kiri rides on Puicca’s back as they disappear into a cloud of smoke.

At that moment, Uri jumped from the benches and lands just in front of Eiji, stealing his attention, hopefully. Noticing the changes in the boy’s body, there were traces of far too many mutations that he was hoping this wouldn’t go down the wrong path. He didn’t want to have to take down one of his own, but he had long been prepared for this. It was what he was raised to, after all. Wearing nothing but a sleeveless black top and his casual combat pants and boots, the redhead took a wide stance as he kept a cool and collective stare at the raging chakra of the boy.

“Calm down, Eiji. Things have ended. You don’t want to show them that you can’t control your own power, now, do you?” said Uri.

[Topic Entered as Uri and Kiri. Kiri summons Puicca and takes Ryuichi away to the hospital. Kiri leaves topic with Ryuichi]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryu's body was strikingly light, despite his outward appearance given to him by the coat which made him seem much more bulky than he truly was, so Kiri's summon had no issue eating him up. As if in unison with Ryu's departure, a faint green light covered Ryu-ni's body as it went back to wherever it was usually stored. Needless to say, Yoya would be upset when she saw the condition the two bodies were but that wouldn't mean too much in the moment....

[topic left with Kiri unless stopped]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The wavering of a soul departed from the eyes of soulless white. Maybe it was a sign that things had gone array but it still did not matter, Eiji knew that he would have to push through this. His body was transmutating itself with the chakra. Almost like he was coccooning himself and transforming into something new... Down to a genetic level it might be explained one day but right now the chakra surrounding his being was taking form as a new being new skin and a new body... but it almost looked volatile as he lurched forward a began to grasp at his face.

"RAAAGH! NO! I...TOO MUCH!! I! I CAN..t... I-HAVE TO!"<i></i>, almost frantically trying to regain his composure the chakra itself would begin to expand towards Uri. However, it was Uri's words that cast him away from itself. Causing Eiji to yell out for control until all the chakra from his body stopped swirling, and began to melt away from his body... leaving him to fall to his knees in a pool of black muck. His chakra halted. And everything was silent... but what remained was a body... black in its shade but darker than what seemed to be what was there previously.

After a moment, the body would ruffle a bit, stirring to life. Though the skin seemed to be ethereal... Something had changed, was this Eiji? Or was it someone new... but as it would stir, it seemingly looked up to Uri, "...Hm? Senpai..? What are you doing here? Where is Ryu?"<i></i>, tilting its head the blank gaze from pupilless eyes would peer up to Uri, looking down at its hands, everything seemed to stop again...

"..W-...WH..?!?"<i></i>
oQF7d1Z.gif
<i>
</i>

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He did not avert his eyes as the black entity would continue to struggle, to screech, and then finally come to a more calmer state. Still, he was very much aware of the situation and that before him was his student, Eiji. He needed to do something as it made him feel as though the latter was suffering for some reason to some extent. And at this rate, he didn’t want any of the other ANBUs to step in, especially when the power that stirred inside Eiji was very much dangerous as his.

Stepping closer to Eiji, Uri let his chakra spill out from his body. The bluish aura would soon create a spark that started flames to erupt. Without much of a warning, the flames surrounded them, seemingly isolating both of them inside. And then, without much of a change of his expression, not so cold and almost ready to scold Eiji, Uri spoke, “It’s alright, Eiji. Ryu was taken to the hospital. Your little test has ended but you’re still rather… for the lack of a better word, not ready to settle down. It was a commendable performance, but you need to get yourself in order now. I can tell that there’s a swelling of energy from inside you. If you need help to get in under control, I’ll oblige you but you better do it quick or else you’ll become more of a threat than an asset.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was something that subtly shook Eiji, this was something that he needed to resolve, he could not allow himself to lose control of his abilities. He would be seen as a liability. 'I cannot continue this... but what is going on with me. I can still feel this chakra... but I'm not channelling it...' shaking his head he would look up to Uri with a wispy huff, "...R-...Right... but I have cont..Control... My powers are more than I'd expected, but... its nothin, Eiji cant handle."<i></i> shaking his hands and dripping in physical chakra that seemed to be so thick and heavy.

"...I dont know what all this is... but I'm... Calm... Sorta."<i></i> nodding he would stand fully to his feet before questioning within him the Guardians about the powers... but as he asked Watasumi, his companion would slap Eiji on the back with a Seal. Of which began to draw in all the black goo from around Eiji drawing it into the seal that was now planted on his back. It didnt take long.... but after it all was sapped up and Watasumi was done he'd dust his paws off before smirking to Eiji, "I'll let my Elders know that I sealed your powers a bit... but that seal is quite weak, so you might want to figure out whats going on with those damsels that are in ya head bucko... Before you lose out on the contract." nodding Watasumi would poof back to his realm and Eiji would sit there looking down at his hands now which seemed to be back to normal.

"...With Watasumi and Aleister I'll be fine, just gotta train it a bit more... Uri-Senpai... you said you would help? How?"

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For a while, Uri was very cautious. He knew well that the overpowering presence inside Eiji wasn’t normal. If needed be, he might have to bring him down. Luckily, the mystic guardian of the boy made its move, applying some kind of chakra binding seal from behind. He watched as the etched seal began to suck away the black chakra that seemingly oozed out from the boy until it was gone. Eying the seal’s location, Uri could sense the power still emanating, strong and prickly. It would do for now, but the boy would need guidance and a good alternative to control it soon.

As the guardian poofed into smoke and Eiji finally getting the grasp of things, Uri crossed his arms and the blue flames around them died away. He then walked closer to Eiji and reached out a hand to the boy before flicking him on the forehead. “Oh, I was intending to beat the shit out of you. It’s very effective when dealing with this kind of things, and we have competent medics anyway for the aftermath,” said Uri before he sighed. “But I’m glad that your friend was able to help you out, at the very least. It was getting troublesome, you know. And I could have executed you on the spot at the drop of the hat if it didn’t happen.”

He wasn’t sure if talking about threats was a way to go about it. He had always had those talks with Shuuten and the rest of the ANBU before, always reminded of his role in this village and his own condition for execution. It wasn’t a good mindset, but it worked for him, at the very least. Now, he wasn’t sure if it would work for Eiji. “Look, don’t get so down. It’s not like you’ll be the first one to have think about someone watching from behind and ready to execute you the moment you lose control. I think that’s just normal. Especially in our way of life. We all need control somehow. With the power we hold, it’s already a surprise to think we’re not in chains. The village trusts us to an extent so we should return the favor. But unlike me, you seem pretty much new at this, so I’ll be more lenient with you. Now, if you want to know how I can help you, I’ll still say it… I’ll beat the shit out of you, each and every time you have the urge to destroy. It’ll become a thirst you won’t be able to satisfy if you don’t know how to check up on it, so I’ll be here when you need me.”

With all that said and done, he reached back to scratch the back of his head and looked to the side. It felt weird to speak like that. It felt embarrassing. Wasn’t it enough to be just there? But the kid wasn’t like him. He shouldn’t expect them to be like him and understand everything with just actions, right? He still couldn’t figure out what his Captain told him about proper nurturing of those under his care, but he did began reading on child-rearing stuff. A little talk goes a long way, it said.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back