Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

That's ... that's a cub? [Weekly Mission]

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A circus came to town and Uri would normally be all excited for such an event, but from the moment they came in from Soon's he was wary of their arrival. There look was concerning enough, an air of unease spread once they settled in. Their performers seemed devious and on the whole it creeped Uri out to be around them for too long. If demon clowns would come from anywhere, he imagined this circus was their point of spawn. It was that bad. Luckily he was given an assignment pertaining to a creature within the holds of the circus. More importantly one that had left the circus and was lost in the village itself. A black and white bear that was said to be the offspring of normal Kodiak; one was black and one was white.

Uri had to locate, secure, and then return the beast to the Sunan Officials as evidence so that they had leverage to shut down the carnival. Starting from the carnival, staying out of sight, he followed a trail that told him the cub in question had been taken by a group of people. When he finally stopped he found himself standing in the Black Bazaar. The slums of Sunagakure were mostly unpleasant and had a foul odor in the air. They were reminiscent of the feelings of dread Uri felt from the carnival itself, but here he felt safer because it was something he knew. A disguise would hide his features in most situations, but this time he was acting on behalf of the village and as such made a point of remaining in his normal attire, the sand village chuunin vest draped over his form. Many people on the street gave him funny looks, lots of the locals not being particularly fond of the village's security force. Uri only smiled at them before vanishing into thin air. The people weren't what concerned him this time around. He wanted that bear.

The trail was easy enough to follow, especially for someone who had developed a refined hunting skill set over the last decade or so. His lead stopped outside a compound that was known to belong to a powerful crimelord in Sunagakure. One that never had his hand in anything so that he remained clean while his organization made him rich. There was a brief moment of contemplation as Uri decided his approach.

Should he take the more political route and talk his way in?

Or should he just use his ninja prowess to get in and take the bear?

A silent nod was given to himself as he decided. Removing his gloves, he dragged a finger down the length of the reinforced stone wall and left behind a trail of white clay until he had drawn a large rectangle large enough for him to walk through. Stepping just off to the side, he counted down in his head...

The chunk of concrete was reduced to dust particles in one impressive burst of fiery energy and blazing light. Shouts and hollering could be heard from the other side as Uri passed through the new opening. He was greeted by a large group of men with long spears and crossbows.

"I just want the bear. That's all."<i></i> They readied their weapons and Uri sighed. Swiping his hand through the air, he threw out numerous little balls of clay that stuck to their various weapons, exploding and dismantling them in their hands. Most screamed and left, and a few remained there, stunned in place, "He's stolen and endangered. The Sunan Government just wants him back. I'll take him and leave without any more trouble if you just step aside."<i></i>

The group there moved out of his way and Uri moved through the compound, being forced to disable numerous other guards until he found the enormous cub. While it was large and aggravated from being taken, it was well-tempered and Uri soon befriended it by feeding it some chocolatey treats he had been carrying on him. They walked the rest of the way to the Kage tower without so much as another disruption.

"Good bear."<i></i> Uri said, patting it on its large head.

[mft]

Word Count: 700

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back