Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Event The 12th Coronation: Chikamatsu Shin [Kazekage]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
More than a week had gone by since the events that occurred at the end of the Sennin Games and in that time not only was Raizo not found in the wilderness of the Land of Wind, but ANBU Captain Uziuke, the man that Shin would wish to take on the title of Kazekage, also was lost. He had no idea where they were, but he had to have faith that they would be okay. In their absence something had to be done. The village elders feared that the disappearance of the previous Kazekage was an omen for dark times to come, and as the sole victor chosen by the Eleventh Kazekage, Chikamatsu Shin was selected unanimously to take on the title of Twelfth Kazekage.

Stepping to the door of his newly situated office Shin took a deep breath. He was not expecting this, but he had to do what was best of the village. As he opened the doors looking out the crowd million of flower petals would begin to rain down from the heavens. The streets were lined with beautiful arrangements and vibrant with life and color. He took a few steps forward, the blue train that pulled behind him accentuated his signature silver armor. A crown of soft baby blue desert flowers was worn on his golden locks of hair. He blushed as the crowd would cheer and mummer. He wasn't ready for this.

`You deserve this Shin.` The voice of his twin sister filled his mind as Kohana and the others stood with him but a few steps back.

Letting out his breath he would raise both of his hands, waving to the masses of Sunagakure no Sato before beginning to speak.

"It is today, the day in which we must shift and change like the dunes of our desert home that I come to you all, my fellow brethren of Sunagakure no Sato, as nothing more but a humble man with faults and insecurities like all of you. For those of you who may not know my name, I am Chikamatsu Shin: The Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan, and previous Medical Chief of the Omni Prime Medical Facility. I woke today as your Sennin, but as the Sun reaches high noon I now stand before you with the weight of the world on my shoulders and incredible steps left for me to follow."

"It is the decision of the Council of Sunagakure that brought me to be speak with all of you, and for that I am eternally grateful, but I must announce that I cannot fulfill this position alone. Before we continue I must acknowledge the advisors that I have called to stand by my side as we navigate this world together from atop the new dunes of Suna."

"Tanatsu Neko, my pupil and assistant within my duties of being a Sensei to many of you. I hereby decree that you shall be the Sennin of Homeland Security!."

Shin would step to the side to gesture at his friend Neko so that the crowds could get visual of their new Sennin. Continuing on he would gesture at the second Sennin and then to the third.

"Hailing from Kirigakure where he was the Head of Research and Development, having traveled the world and gaining the respect of not one, but two, Raikages to the point where they called him an advisor, and recently taking on the role of Medical Chief of Kekkei Genkei & Genetics Research and Development for the Omni Prime Medical Facility, I hereby decree that Miroku Akkuma shall be the Sennin of Internation Affairs!"

Shin stopped for a moment and would give the third Sennin a soft smile before continuing.

"And finally, to help compensate for the mistakes that occurred under her watch and to officially work as the Ambassador and Delegate for Sunagakure's relations with Konohagakure, I hereby decree that Lady Uchiha Asuka, the Fifth Hokage, shall be the Sennin of Education. I am excited to see the work and dedication she brings to the Toraono Dojo and how she will expand upon the traditions we carry with us as Sunans."

He would step forward again.

"It is with great resolve and dedication that I announce this to you all, the heart and soul of Sunagakure no Sato, that I, Chikamatsu Shin, am your Twelfth Kazekage! My life will forever be dedicated to protecting and guiding every single soul that calls Sunagakure no Sato their home, regardless of whether or not you consider yourself a Shinobi. I aspire to bring our village into a new era of peace and understanding. I cannot do this alone, it is up to us all to wake up every morning and decide to be better than we were the day before, and I believe, with you all at my back, it will be achievable!"

"لتكريم بريموس والرجال الأوائل، نحن سكان القرية المخفية في الرمال يجب أن نجعل أسلافنا فخورين!"

To honor Primus and the First Men, we of the Village Hidden in the Sand shall make our ancestors proud!

Kamiya Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
The Kazekage tower was always impressive to see within the barren wasteland that was the village. Towering over all things, she, like much of the village, had been assembled for some reason and with great urgency, or at least that was how it felt like to her. Of course, the reason might have been given but it seemed a blank in her mind as she waited with the rest of the people around until the Sennin came forth. Of course, even she knew who he was, despite being a newcomer to the village, not that she had ever talked with him, but she had taken an interest to memorize the names and faces of everyone important that she could.

Or perhaps sennin wasn't exactly proper as he now introduced himself as the newest Kazekage which made the young woman wonder what exactly happened to the previous one, not that anyone would say anything. Ninjas were known for secrecy for a reason, somethings just needed to be hidden and if something terrible were to have befallen the former leader, it could likely cause a panic. Though, panic would be useful in taking out her target, she thought, silently balling up a hidden fist, her smile getting just a touch brighter as the Kazekage started to introduce the new sennin. She was a bit surprised to see the woman who gave her the ANBU exam among the group. She was strong, certainly, but hadn't quite believed that she ranked so highly. Appearances truly were deceiving. A former Hokage, which naturally gave the woman pause as she considered this might be a mutinous trap....and Akkuma, as her blood boiled hot underneath her fair veil.

She mimicked the motions of the others, not trying to stand out any further than her obvious appearance as she wondered just what would happen next and she readied herself for some potential political unrest.

Ryuu Tama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
✧✧Ṩ✧✧
The giant made damned sure to stick to the shadows of everything as the throngs of people began to crowd the district. Leaning against a wall in his notable tattered lab coat the scientist gently pulled a drag from his cigarette and exhaled as he watched Shin walk up to the balcony. It was weird, that sensation of Raizo’s cursed seal no longer touching his tongue, but it felt good to be free again. The little seal hadn’t been much more than a safety measure, or at least so Tama thought, but it also kept him from straight lying. An annoying little feature he hadn’t expected, but one that was at least understood; annoyingly so.

Now all that bound his soul was a contract to the man who had just entered the space of the strongest standing in the Wind Country. Tama had some connections he hadn’t foreseen originally, and this gave him ideas that his old self would of scoffed at. He was thinking of actually playing Sunan Politics, and moving forward with a project that he knew would be impossible for many reasons…but, the twelfth Kazekage had a certain green thumb he’d be a fool to ignore. The dream of growing a forest in the demonic possessed areas of the desert was looking like more than a dream.

As the flowers began to cascade down, Tama couldn’t help but look up and smirk. Fun. Turning away the moment Shin walked out on the balcony to give his speech, the scientist flicked the cigarette onto the ground to stomp it out with a pointed boot before walking on with unnerving silence. A new Kazekage needed new people to fill in those empty rolls left in vacuum; and Tama knew just the kinda guy Shin needed to fill one of them.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[Gratz!]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka walked up from a rooftop as Shin appeared in on the crowd. Finally being able to say that this deal was done. The new agreement in her hand she couldn't help but give a wide smile. She had never met someone as Shin and she didn't think she would meet someone like that again. Sand was lucky to have him. As he gave started the speech she couldn't help but feel nostalgic. Thinking on her own inauguration. Felt like a lifetime. She couldn't deny either that he would probably do a better job than her. Shin was more suited for the job.

Her name came up. The terms of their deal finally publicly called out. She didn't know how Takeshi would react but with this at least Leaf would be in the same position before she fucked it up. With a smile she looked down. Seeing a familiar giant walking away. Clinching her teeth Asuka jumped down in front of the man. Her Kimono fluttering in the wind. Stopping in front of him he placed a hand on his shoulder. "20 minutes isn't enough. You're coming back with me." She simply said before moving forward. Giving the man her intent on tracking him down again and taking him back with him. By force if necessary. She wouldn't do anything here though. This was Shin's day.

As she walked forward she looked up at the man. Maybe this change wouldn't be so bad. Maybe working with him was what she had been looking for all along.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[WHOOP WHOOP!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There were times when certain things needed to be taken in in full. Then there were times when things needed to be taken in stride. This particular situation was one in which Suigetsu was somewhere in the middle and yet not even there at all. Viewing the situation both as himself and through the thoughts and reactions of Sora, both the Ancient and his mental ward were both left with the perplexing situation of, "What next?" Having just been at the Sennin Games and apparently despite making it quite far and feeling confident, not only had they not been chosen as Sennin, but the only person that had made it was now the Kazekage, the previous one was missing and the world was completely upside down. There had been talk of dragons awakening across the known world. Was this some sort of backlash from the event? Neither Suigetsu nor Sora had the answers but what they did know was that they had questions, lots of them, and while it wasn't insulting that Shin had made such a leap, it wasn't their particular favorite outcome. Going along with the flow would be their modus operandi for the foreseeable future. For now however, they would enjoy the festivities that came with the coronation of a new Kazekage. It wasn't something that happened everyday and for what it was worth, there were far worse candidates around. Where were Uzi and Kaen when they were needed the most? Certainly having a familiar face in the crowd would help when one was at the precipice of shock and awe.

OOC: Topic entered and left unless stopped.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Admittedly the Sage confessed to the Fates he had not seen this turn of events. Normally he was able to foresee most variables, predict the inevitable eventualities of the paths laid before him. Yet if you had asked him if he had seen himself as Sennin he'd have scoffed at the notion. For no one he had imagined in the seat would be willing to see him in such a position. Yet here he stood, listening to Shin give his coronation speech. In such a short time Sunagakure had lost it's Kazekage & gained another. But in turn it had also gained a former Hokage as one of it's Sennin. He scanned the crowd & rooftops for any signs of his brothers chakra signature but with dismay could not see it. 'Where are you Uzi?' he thought to himself with a sigh.

When the time came to introduce himself to the crowd Akkuma would step forward. Petals rained down around them, down below all manner of floral arrangements to the Chikamatsu's tastes had been prepared. Clad in a black light leather armor, with small polished segments of pauldrons. Along with midnight black Miroku forged metal gauntlets, encased in runes unseen to the mortal eye. Hanging at his side two sheathed swords, each forged with a unique purpose in combat. Each intricately engraved with runes that enhanced the capabilities of the weapons wielder & their own chakra recovery. The towering frame of Akkuma stood beside Shin & those usually emerald eyes of his were crimson as they gazed down at the crowd. Part of him wondered if they knew how lucky they were? How much harm Shin had saved them, not just now but in the future. After all it had been only such a short time ago his relationship with Sunagakure had been on a different path.

If not for Shin's contract with him & his short time as a Medical Chief. Akkuma might have been...tempted, to fill the void himself. But Shin had proven himself to be more then willing to look at the big picture in more ways then most of his peers. Perhaps most importantly to the Sage though, was the fact he had truly given Akkuma the time of day. Despite their differences he had treated the being as a peer, a show of mutual respect he rarely received from village shinobi. Even after his numerous acts aiding them in times of need. No they tended to have such short memories & rely on the court of public opinion for their sentiment. But not Shin & for that he had earned the Sages respect.

Then again after all these years was he really surprised? Shin's mentor only got to where they were because of Akkuma's skills, having transplanted their soul into a viable body many years ago. How fitting it was now that all these years later his services were called on by Shin. No doubt by the end of his tenure in this position his skills will be required to perform more then one unsavory task. But that would be of little consequence, perhaps that would be concerning for those in the crowd. For Shin had the loyalty of the crimson eyed demon beside him. With the loyalty of such a creature, who knew what they would do for you? While he was the Sennin of International Affairs he was also the Medical Chief of the Kekkei Genkei & Genetic Research Department for the Omni Prime Medical Facility. Who knew when they would potentially bump into the crimson eyes Sin Eater of Suna.

MFT
[OOC: Congrats everyone! Now bow before your new Kazekage in all his floral glory! xD]

AkkumaThreadImage.jpg

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back