Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The 5th Dimension [PVT]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin listened and listened hard. For another minute he was unmoving, muscles tense. Is this what it meant to move on? TO accept duty other than what was given? If Umashi was alive he would want Kenshin to protect his fiance... wife... mother to his child... now Hokage. Was it any different?

Still the doubt. True he wasn't with Umashi all the time or his official guard but still. Did he have that right?

'No that was decided for him. He was deemed worthy and he should take it. Chain of command is only as powerful as it is followed.' Something an uncle had said at one point. Kenshin bowed again, this time much more deeply.

"My Lady I will defend you from enemies foreign and domestic. I will see to it that you are well protected at all cost and if one should dare threaten you, I will respond with brutal decisiveness. I pray that you never see me in combat but know that if I am fighting, I do it for you and for the future. And if I tell my lady to run and leave me, you are to do so. Even if I am surrounded and outnumbered, you are to go. No offense is meant and not thinking you are not powerful. This is my job. I only request some time off now and again to teach. You will never be left alone. In fact, I need to finish some things and will beg your pardon. Until I return, they will defend you."

Kenshin would bite his thumb and form a few handsigns. In a puff of smoke, 2 wolves would appear from no where.

"Ezo stay outside this door and keep watch. Obey most orders she gives and if she leaves, follow her at a distance. If anything comes up, send Eiki to me or howl whichever is needed." Kenshin would address the large wolf with a white mark on his head contrasting with his dark black fur. He then addressed the medium sized white wolf with a black mark on her forehead. "Eiki, stay close to Yomi, begging your pardon Yomi. Obey her commands and keep out of her way. Should she leave, follow her at a distance. If there is a problem let me know either by howl or when Ezo tells you."

Kenshin would watch both wolfs bow and Ezo exit the room as Kenshin held open the door. Eiki would stay in the room looking at Yomi with dark black eyes that betrayed an intelligence to them.

"My lady, if you need me immediately use the headset or one of these wolfs." Kenshin would bow and then leave his mind abuzz.

Life moves forward and so must he.

[topic left]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi would allow Kenshin to take his leave even if he left two companions behind in his stead. Normally she would forcefully reject the notion of being babysat, but, as she herself said, there was no room for being lax. She eyed Ezo and Eiki and, like her own Besito, she knew that they understood her even if they could not verbalize. Or perhaps they could? She met her a talking turtle and there was nothing that happened in her life that led her to believe that these two proud animals were not capable of human speech.

Like any loyal shinobi, they were here to protect and serve. As such, she would treat them accordingly, with respect and professionalism. For now. though, she would have to speak with them both later. There was much more work to be done.

"Tamashii, please alert the village that The Hokage will be addressing them all shortly. Also, I need to ask you to step out so that Asuka can help me get dressed." A ruse to get Tamashii out of her office for a moment to breath without him looking at her. Well, she did need to get dressed, but, that was not the reason she needed him to leave.

Either way Yomi would call for the author, Asuka, to help her pen this address. No doubt as loyal as she was to Yomi and being her oldest living friend, she probably had already begun to prepare some sort of statement because she knew Yomi better than anyone.

[TLUS]
[OOC: Yuu Kenshin made Kage Gaurd as per this post.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Watching the back and forth between Yomi and Kenshin made Tamashii slightly jealous, but it didnt matter he would simply note and nod as he often did do. Looking back to Yomi and the two guard dogs with her, "As you wish m'lady, I will also prepare deeper investigations of... Them as you so wish it, it shall be done.", nodding he would eye the woman one last time. It was a moment that he knew that she knew he looked at her. Though, maybe not yet, it would definitely get more longing and more... endearing. Who knew though, he would help her till he had no breath left in him. Maybe, she would respect it. However... in the end with a simple bow to Asuka and Yomi, Tamashii would be on his way, down the hall and back to his office.

Time for change was a brew...

[Topic Left]
[Topic Done]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back