Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Aftermath[OPEN][Requesting medical ninja]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku barely made it inside the waiting room, broken and battered, unable to walk. She collasped right there and then on floor blood trickling down her face. Her special kunai was shattered and beyond repair. "Please..someone...help." Soku looked at the woman behind the reception desk who was still trying to analyze how she had made it inside after suffering so much injuries. The woman bolted from her chair towards the wards to retrieve a medical ninja. Soku panted as she dragged herself to lean against a wall clutching her side which was affected the most. That Uchiha from the Cloud had really done a number on her and it hurt. It hurt like hell. "If the ANBU captain find out or Takeshi-san, I'm so screwed." She was a branch member and as such was supposed to uphold the standard which she certainly wasn't doing at the moment.

The girl gave another grunt of pain as pain shot through her shoulder again as she shifted to a more better positon. Where was those darn medics? She wondered if it would be Mikasa, that woman seemed nice enough. Yukio and Takeshi were a different story altogether. "Any time now..." Soku glanced around the room at the other people patient waiting and casting her looks after witnessing her predicament. Ignoring them, she closed her eyes and waited for the pain to subside as it moved through her body."Ow,ow,ow,ow!"
[Requesting medical ninja ]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren could feel the loss of his blood starting to shut down his vitals. He had somehow made it to the hospital without going into shock. He smiled, but it caused pain and he winced.
It was worth it though. He had never thought that fighting his evil self, within his own mind would cause so much physical damages to his own body.
Ziren barely had enough strength to push the door open. He seen a faceless NPC Nurse and then he fell flat on his face from all of his injuries.
He was surprised that he managed to hang on for this long, considering how much blood he produced after the fight within his mind. He remembered all the blood that was around him at the Forest of Death. All of that blood was his. He was low on chakra too. But he chose to speak as the nurse helped him to a bed.
"Tell them that I have finally taken control of my blood line. That I beat my evil self within. Tell them that I fought my other self in my own mind. And that when I finally was out, I could feel at peace. Peace that I haven't had in a long time. Not since..." Ziren hesitated. He was hearing his own blood. And the blood of others in the area.
"Quick. Someone is in more need of your medical profession than me for the moment. Two doors down to the left,
I think. I'll be able to hold out on my own for five minutes at the most."

He laid there in the hospital bed. Not even Izumi beating him was this bad. Now that Ziren thinks of it. Ziren was now very close to shock. But it didn't scare him. And now, seeing his own blood didn't excite him anymore. And his evil self is now asleep. Probably recuperating from his lost.
Ziren remembers his deal he made. He will erase his evil self if he becomes a problem. But for right now. As long as his other self keeps himself in check. Ziren will keep him.
He was glad that he finally took control of his blood line. The Chigokai he talked to in Tea decided to surround herself with blood. By that she worked as a medical ninja, always taking care of the wounded, the dying, and the dead.
And Ziren. Well he beat up his other self, and himself in the process.
He looked out the window up at the moon and stars in the night sky. Waiting. There was no longer red around his eyes, but white. The way they should be. Ziren felt himself drift off due to the shock of loss of blood.

(OOC Also requesting medical ninja)

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A majority of the village were enjoying the spectacles and sights of Kurasawa, the medical sennin unable to bring herself to blame the general populace; unfortunately this was running the active medical nin on duty thin. In the midst of creating a training regime for the latest additions to the medical brach, Mikasa is interrupted by the faceless receptionist, stating her immediate need for two. Jolting upright the kunoichi didn't bother to adorn her usual garbs, whizzing through the hallways with as much haste as she could muster. What on earth could have possibly occurred for immediate attention for two different individuals?

Weaving a set of hand seals, an identical platinum mane kunoichi phases into existence, nearly colliding into one another as they round about the final corner to take notice of the pair of ANBU in training operatives. Soku managing to lean against the wall and Ziren on a conveniently placed medical bed in the hallway. There were wasn't time to converse among the duo, the medical assistant pushing the carriage forward, "Open room two, immediately! I need transfusion bags and intravenous fluids!" she roars and disappears into the nearest room with Ziren.

The original Mikasa positions herself to stabilize the youngster, aiding in settling her down in a closer room, "Soku-chan, what on earth happened?" she murmurs, taking immediate notice of the teens side being clutched. The medical sennin knew that the damage would have to be accessed, quickly the medic rolls over a medical bed, with a deal of effort, "I am going to settle you on here. I need to you to tell me where a majority of the pain is." she begins to aid the lass, wracking her mind with potential medical techniques to attempt to mend the warrior.

-------------

Meanwhile with Ziren.

Whizzing into the room the clone of Mikasa removes a scalpel from her sheathe, carefully slicing the garbs upon Ziren to examine his chest. The wounds were unusual, the complexion of his skin tone showcases dehydration and a heavy sign of blood loss; Mikasa failing to locate an obvious wound and leaving her to conclude the Chigokai utilize his own abilities to a reckless extent. Various instruments are stuck against the flesh of the crimson liquid user, the monitor roars to life to display his pulse, temperature, and blood pressure. Beginning with three hundred milliliters with O- , Mikasa didn't have enough time to locate the files on the patient and didn't wish to risk the time. An item she would explain to the board at a later date. "I need a needle! Ziren-kun, stay with me!"

<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Daisuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke had been familiarising himself with some of the newer medical texts that the hospital had acquired when he heard the sounds of a commotion down the hallway from where he had been sitting. The Uchiha rose to his feet and dropped the book he had been reading on the table before rushing out into the hallway and looking towards the sounds of frantic action.

No rest for the wicked, time to throw myself in the deep end.

Daisuke ran down the hallway and emerged to the sight of his new Sennin taking a patient into one room while the sounds of shouting from an adjacent room also reached him. The medic quickly performed the handseals required to summon a medical assistant clone and rushed towards the second room as his assistant made it's way towards the Sennin to offer any assistance may be required there. Daisuke burst into the second room and saw what looked to be his Sennin slicing open the clothing of a patient who lay on a hospital bed before shouting for a needle. Daisuke looked over at the medical supplies nearby and grabbed a needle, bringing it over and handing it to the woman before looking down at the injured man and trying to work out what was going on.

“Tell me what you need boss.”

A quick glance at the monitors gave Daisuke a suspicion, and he quickly stuck his head outside of the room to shout out to whoever was nearby.

“We need more blood in here, stat. Also, make sure to send a call out for the crash team, just in case.”

Ducking back inside the room, Daisuke moved over to the other side of the patient, his eyes flashing as he used his doujutsu to see what other information he could glean from the patient.

------

Topic entered, medical assistant summoned and sent in to help Mikasa with Soku while Daisuke is with Mikasa's clone and Ziren

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was still out of it. His body's ability to heal faster than a normal person's meant nothing to the damages that his body now held. Even so, his body tried to repair itself along with the help of Mikasa, flesh slowly repairing itself. Coming back together.

In Ziren's mind
Ziren was having what people would call a death dream. Something that happens to those who are very close to death, its like when someone says they seen their life flash before their eyes. But this is different. It was like a Genjustu, one that even Maru with his twisted mind couldn't concoct. Ziren was forced to watch his whole life go by.

The first thing to show him was that of his parents. He found himself standing in a small house. Outside was that of a different scenery than that of the leaf. But it seemed like he knew the place. Kumogakure came into his mind, when he didn't even know of the place. Anyways, there he was, a baby and his parents watching over him, when a man whose face is covered by darkness broke into the house and killed his parents. He then towered over the Chigokai baby before walking out of the door. A few moments later, an older gentleman appeared, he gasped as he seen the bodies. He picked the baby up and said, "Don't worry little one. Me and my caravan will rake good care of you."

His mind flashed forward his life until he was on the roads one night with the caravan. They decided to stop when a man with the same darkness covering his face approached the young Ziren. He said something inaudible for the Real Ziren to listen, and then raging flames engulfed the entire caravan. The youngster then ran away before he the flames could touch him.

Then, Ziren stood, thirteen years old. On the outskirts of Konohagakure. He was running around when he was stopped by the same man as before. This time, the man brought out a weapon to attack Ziren. He dodged, but not before feeling pain flare in his right arm. He escaped. Or so he thought. When he looked back, he seen the mysterious man standing exactly where he was. Not even giving chase.

Ziren then found himself in the Leaf Village. To be exact, Hokage Rock, on top of one of the Heads. But everything was red, blood appearing and coming off of every surface.

"You really killed us you know that, right?" Ziren looked over to see his other self. He looked like a mirror image of him, and for this one case, it was horrifying. He wondered if the NPC Nurse was horrified upon seeing him.

"Then why are we still here?
Shouldn't there be more than just this?"
He wanted to be mad at his evil self. But they were both in the same boat now.

"You and I both know the answer to that question. We both don't know what is beyond death. And it seems like we will find out."

Ziren gritted his teeth. "We wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't make my whole life complicated! And besides.
I won't give up like you. I believe that we still have a chance."

Just then, a light appeared down below them. They both looked at each other.

"Don't do it. What if that sends you to death? Are you really willing to risk it?"

Ziren thought about it. He knew the consequences. But he knew staying here was out of the question for him. He'd rather risk it all and be able to save all those that he cares about, rather than just ceasing to exist when he knew he had a chance, an option to change it.

"Unlike you, I am not just looking out for myself. I will do everything in my power to protect all those within the Leaf,
and if I die, then so be it."

Ziren jumped off of Hokage Rock and down into the mystery light below.

Ziren opened his eyes. He looked up to see Mikasa and some other guy, frantically moving around. He looked at his wounds, and his eyes widened. Even with his healing factor, barely doing anything, but still helping in a way, it was a surprise that he was still alive. He knew better than to move around, for his body needed to heal.

But the stress from his death dream still lingered in his mind. To try to ease his own mind, he listened to his own blood flow. It was weak, but given some time, maybe a day at most, his body could be back to normal. He seen that they had a needle in him, but he decided to keep it in, better not make things worse for himself.

He moved his eyes to follow the two medics do their works.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The girl gritting her teeth too much in pain to speak motioned to her shoulder which hung limply at her side. Mikasa and some assistant were leaning over her as they worked."I was...foolish.
Had a scuffle with a Cloud shinobi."
Soku gripped the edge of the bed as another bolt of pain shot through her shoulder and she let out a grunt of pain. This sucked and Soku worried if her arm was broken somehow but even more worrying was Zirens state. "How is Ziren doi-?" The kunoichi couldn't finish the sentence before the pain started up again, this one was the worst and it didn't stop, endless suffering in her shoulder as she writhed not in control of her body. There was shouting and running in the hallways caused by their arrivals as bystanders peered to see what the cause was. Eventually , the pain proved too much for Soku and her vision became shaky as she came in and out of conciousness."I'm not going to die am I, Mikasa?" Her ANBU mask and kunai lay beside her shattered remind her of her humiliating defeat.

She didn't know what sort of jutsu Arata had used but he had defnitely made sure to target her where it hurt the most. Darkness descended upon her as Soku finally was beaten down by the pain and the machines started beeping as the kunoichi slipped into an unconscious state, her hands falling limp to her sides, a small picture falling out of the ANBU'S hand which seemed to be one of a young Soku with her parents, the photograph was stained with blood. The girl lay motionless and silent as the medics worked to save their patients and the hospital was suddenly roaring with medic- nins and assistants as they rushed to and fro.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki was unimpressed to say the least, she wasn’t happy that she had been called away from her exam. She walked through the halls of the hospital complex the smell of bleach and cleaning fluids attacking her senses she walked to the front desk and glared at the poor creature that was sat behind it.
“Soku Nasaki, where is she?” Her voice was strained barely restraining the rage that was laying just under the surfaces.
“Umm…I am not sure that I can tell you that, are you a friend or family?” The poor things voice trembled, cracking a little. Yuki slammed her fist on the desk of the desk silencing the busy waiting area.
“I am not a friend or family. I am the ANBU Captain, I do not have time to waste talking to you now tell me where she is!?” The staff member behind the desk got lower on their chair practically hiding under the desk before pointing down the hallway. “Thank you.” Yuki left heading towards the direction the was pointed to her.

The ANBU opened the door seeing not one but two of the AiT on gurneys with two medical staff fussing over them, Mikasa was one of the them and other was, Daisuke, for a second, she completely forgot what she was there for seeing the man before her. It almost shook her to her core.
“Daisuke?” She muttered looking over at him, the figure of the girl that she had come for drew her attention back to the reason that she was there. “Soku Nasaki, care to tell what you are doing here?”

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fortunately with the recent return of Uchiha Daisuke to Konohagakure, there would be another able set of hands to aid the medical sennin; Mikasa not having a reason to suspect otherwise. Fixating her attention on Ziren, the kunoichi begins to access the situation to the best of abilities; there wasn't a wound and the logic of utilizing his own clans unique method of utilizing ninjutsu through their own blood the only logical situation. Blowing caution to the wind, Mikasa turns about to allow a faceless to glove her properly, "Ziren, ANBU Operative, is of Chigokai heritage. Heavy blood loss without a sign of wounds of punctures." she states aloud, sure that the Uchiha were able to gather the later of said explanation.

Once the tube had been fastened, the initial flow of blood begins to trickle through the system, "The loss may be great, but I am worried for potential infections or reactions from a large transfusion." she explains, eying raven hair older shinobi. "Our medical techniques are effective, but in regards to blood we are in a difficult situation. Unless you have a solution to potential risks?" the sennin questions, using the opportunity to probe the knowledge of the Uchiha. This was an opportunity for him to showcase himself. Raising her hands upwards she allows them to be encoated with chakra, system shock, on the off chance the worst were to come; however that was less likely to happen with two experienced medical nin.

==========

Turning her attention to Soku, the platinum mane woman shakes her head, "Of course not, you are merely bruised and beaten." the sennin assures the lass. Fortunately the younger woman was in far better shape than Ziren, both having their own battles ahead of them. Streaming her digits through the amber locks of the teen, Mikasa welcomes her unconscious state, secretly wishing to having the talents of a Hyuuga in situations such as these. Weaving a set of hand seals, the medical kunoichi delicately places her digits against the shoulder of the warrior, Anesthetic Infusion<i></i>, numbing the pain - despite the current state of slumber Soku is in. Tenderly Mikasa's digit drift upwards to stagnate against the exposed shoulder flesh, Skeletal fortification<i></i>, the immediate area being reinforced with her own chakra. "Another ANBU operative, this one's shoulder area seems to greatly injured." the woman states, obvious to any medical nin.

The non-clone Mikasa grateful for the aid, unsure of the damage and needing a x-ray to determine the extent of the damage, "Prepare for potential reattachment surgery. We need an x-ray immediately." she murmurs, begins to grip upon the medical gurney's, "We will take her to room three for the x-ray and proceed from ther-" The sennin is interrupted by the sudden appearance of Haku Yuki, oddly familiar with the return returnee. Never the least, there wasn't much time for discussions, "An injury with a scuffle with a foreign nin. You'll have to excuse me, Yuki-san, we need to access the damage." Mikasa begins to make her way past the ANBU Captain with the young recruit rolling forward before her.

Daisuke was free to catch up if he wished, she wouldn't require him to follow if he so wishes.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Daisuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
-Ziren-

Daisuke watched as his Sennin allowed a member of the medical team to put gloves on her, talking out loud as she did so.

"Ziren, ANBU Operative, is of Chigokai heritage. Heavy blood loss without a sign of wounds of punctures."

Daisuke had noticed the distinct lack of any outward signs of trauma when he had looked at the patient, but he also noticed that the pallor of the young man seemed to be off.

Makes sense if he used too much of his own blood during combat.

“Hypovolemic shock.”

The words were muttered almost to himself as his Sennin once more began talking.

"The loss may be great, but I am worried for potential infections or reactions from a large transfusion. Our medical techniques are effective, but in regards to blood we are in a difficult situation. Unless you have a solution to potential risks?"

Daisuke took a second to think, his mind racing as he tried to work out how best to deal with the problem at hand without risking the need for a large blood transfusion.

“It might be more prudent to deal with the loss of blood by focusing on giving some IV fluids to bulk up the fluid level in the body. He will be more capable of recouping his lost blood volume if he has sufficient levels of water in his body, and the risk is much greater with a simple fluid infusion rather than going straight in pumping him full of blood. Especially as, I don't know about you, but I couldn't tell you this man's blood type at all without his notes or other information we don't currently possess. A jutsu like System Restoration might also be useful as well; it would help with some of the potential internal injuries that our patient may have suffered, though I feel that his own healing ability may be enough without such an intervention, though I doubt it would hurt.”

============

-Soku-

Daisuke's clone was waiting patiently for the need to step in when he and his Sennin were interrupted by the arrival of someone that the Uchiha had planned to visit but had not yet gotten around to seeing. Yuki seemed more than a little surprised to see him, before talking at the unconscious patient. Before Daisuke could speak, Mikasa spoke and explained the situation, before stating her intentions to take the injured Anbu-in-training for an xray and possible surgery.

I can probably help more by trying to placate Yuki and then catching up to help Mikasa.

Daisuke watched his Sennin leave, and turned his attention towards his niece-in-law. He smiled at the woman, genuine warmth filling the expression.

“It's been too long. Soku is in good hands, we will do everything we can to make sure she recovers with no ill effects from this, but it might be best if you hang back a bit and let us get her stable. I know we need to catch up, and I know I definitely need to see my nephew, but I just want to say it's really good to see you.”

The man walked off, his white coat billowing out behind him as he sped away, although he stopped and half turned back to Yuki just as he was about to leave the room.

“Oh, and it's good to be home. I missed you and that rascal you call a husband.”

With that, Daisuke rushed off again, following the signs that pointed him towards the xray department where his Sennin had taken their patient.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard the situation. They definitely didn't have enough blood to pump into him. Much less know what type of blood he has. He forced himself to sit up, knowing that this will attract their attention. But it will ultimately make things easier for them. There was a glass of water near him. He touched the glass, letting his chakra run through the object. Suddenly, the water in the cup turned red and thick. It took a lot out of him to do even that, but he knew that it would help them all out in the long run.

"Just supply me with water.... I can do the rest..." Ziren knew that he was gambling here. Gain blood and lose what little chakra he has left, which could result badly for him. Or let them keep doing what they are doing, making the process even more tedious and uncertain.

And then he heard a voice. It was strange. It sounded familiar. The sharp edge in her voice as she is making orders. The sound of anger clearly there. He remembered, that same voice threatening Maru so long ago. In the very first ANBU class that he took...

"That voice... It sounds familiar..." Ziren strained his head, despite the efforts of the medical ninja to keep him still to look at where it was coming from.

But after a minute, he snapped back his attention back to his body. It seemed to be healing at a faster rate, but still slower than usual.

He listened to the blood flows all around him. Mikasa before him had no blood, which was weird until he remembered clones still exist. He looked around. The man was real. And out in the hallway he could hear three blood flows. Only two of which he was familiar with. Mikasa's and Soku's... Wait. Soku is here?

"Is Soku okay! I need to know that she is alright!" he didn't dare get out of the bed, feeling sorry for being such a handful for the two medical ninja.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Sokus eyes fluttered open and her vison was faint as she observed Mikasa working on her bare shoulder. The older woman had numbed the pain somehow and had reinforced the shoulders bone structure but that was a temporary fix. They had mentioned something about x-rays and surgery but their words merely floated over her. A single voice however clearly rung out to her and it sounded tense and angry. The girl was laying on the medical gurney unable to see who it was but got a clear view of the ANBU captain as the stretcher rolled by. A sweat broke out on her back, she was in deep deep trouble."I can explain....after this.It was my foolish action."

They entered room 3 and there was an assortment of machines laying around . In the center was the x-ray scanner and a small observer room to the right where the healers operated the machine."Will this hurt, Mikasa-sama?" How bad is it?" She glanced up at the Sennin standing over her. Daisukes clone rushed in a bit late, it seemed he had hung back a bit perhaps to calm Yuki.

The kunoichi felt another loss of conciousness but this was a short one. "This is all my fault
. If I hadn't got into that fjght, I wouldn't be here now."
The girl let out a sigh silently cursing herself for being so stupid. They placed her on the scanner bed and prepared the scanning procedure. This would determine if surgery was necessary although to Soku, it looked like that went without question, they were definitely going to be taking a closer look at that shoulder with their scalpel and knives.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female stood in the middle of the room with the medical staff running around her, she had never felt more in the way then she did right at the moment while Soku being send to medical and the mystery was to why was still vexing the Haku but at the same time she could understand that people had a job to do, paired with the presence of an old friend it seems to have claimed her temper a little. The familiar azure eyed Sennin looked at her was she enter the examination room, her face still looked remarkably calm even though the scene around her was one of chaos it was a trait that Yuki greatly admired from the Mikasa and wished it was a talent that she processed. The Med Sennin address her and told her of the female condition the Haku listen intently, the fading anger was suddenly reappearing, what was the AiT doing to herself in a position to be attacked by a ninja from another country.
“I see, I am going to need to get some answers from you Soku, just as soon as you get back,” The Captain glared as the girl was roller away to the x-ray department.

Left in the room was herself, Daisuke and the other trainee, he was familiar to Yuki he was in one of her lesion it took a few moments before she could put a face to the name Ziren. She heard the calming voice of the Uchiha, she turned toward him and smiled. The face was familiar to her not just because she knew him, the features that he and Takeshi shared had only become more prominent now that Takeshi had grown older.
“It has been too long, when did you get back. I will have to make sure that we have a room ready for you at the Clan House, just let me know when we should expect you,” there was a pause as he walked pass her, he spoke again before leaving the room “I shall, when I next see him,”

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The medical sennin would being to administrator intravenous fluids, however on the opposing arm the arm utilizing blood transfusion with a minimum amount for safety purposes; not wishing to risk infection as the pair discussed previously. While Ziren showcases his capabilities of transmuting water into blood, it was difficult to pump one full of water, logically speaking. Daisuke's summary of the situation was a welcome insight, it been a considerable amount of time with her working with an individual that held insight above a medic in training, "One grams per decilitre should suffice, I will allow you to make the judgement if requiring anymore than that. It will be sometime for the fluids to empty completely into his body." Mikasa states.

Eyeing the Chigokair she turns completely to the Uchiha, "If the rate of transfer is taking too long to where his body can not recover properly, you will have to utilize a larger vein and pressure bag. Understood?" she places her hands upon the shoulder of the raven hair lass, "Glad to have you back." with that the clone with disperse with a puff of smoke.

-------------------------

The auburn ANBU operative continues to explain the pain in which plagues the lass, "It will definitely be sore for quite sometime." the kunoichi replies, streaming her digits through the locks of the teen, "Not to worry, there isn't anything we can't mend." she responds in a confident tone, Mikasa's oceanic gaze never once wavering. Knowing full and well of a potential tear or worse, the Sennin positions the large scanner-esque device to hover above Nasaki. The maiden aids the teen to maneuvering over, more than likely with great effort to ensure a proper x-ray could be taken of the injured shoulder.

Withdrawing behind a shielded location, momentarily, an an audible motor roaring into existence can be heard and snuffs out as quickly as it had began. Returning to the scene the sennin points to a monitor as a picture begins to take shake. Multiple petite tares along the muscle are no doubt the source of the pain, "This won't be difficult to heal, but you will have to rest that shoulder for a few weeks. Along with explaining yourself to Yuki-san, I assume." MIkasa murmurs, extending her digits outwards to reveal chakra threads, "I find placing my own chakra as stutters more efficient. Removes the need to create incisions and repair with instruments." she explains to Daisuke, as soon as he would return, "Puppet strings have many uses, such as sewing."
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Daisuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke's clone smiled at Yuki as he left the room, her words giving him a warm glow that further reaffirmed he had made the right choice in returning home. He continued on, trying to remember the plans of the hospital so that he could work out the most effective way to get to the xray department to rejoin his Sennin. He took a few wrong turns, but luckily managed to find his way without too much hassle, arriving as the xray had finished and the images were beginning to display on the monitors.

Painful, but shouldn't have any real lasting damage.

The Uchiha listened to his Sennin explain the situation to the young Anbu in training before she explained her plan to Daisuke. He had to admit that it was a very clever idea, and one that he had never thought of before.

“That makes sense, any time we can avoid actually performing any real surgery is a win, if nothing else than for the much lesser risk of infection. A very impressive plan though my Sennin, ingenious use of your abilities if you don't mind me saying so.”

Turning now to the injured shinobi, Daisuke tried to inject some light hearted humour into his tone as he informed her how his chat with Yuki had gone.

“I spoke to Yuki, hopefully she has been able to calm herself a bit, which should make it a bit easier for you when she inevitably starts grilling you about what happened. Try not to let your pride force you back into full action before you are ready though; this injury could have been a lot worse and may well be if you exacerbate it.”

With that, Daisuke's clone watched as Mikasa began to work, the delicate chakra threads attached to her fingers.

-----

Meanwhile, Daisuke was with Mikasa's clone and the Chigokai, marvelling at the young man's ability to transmute water into blood and increase his own healing ability. Suddenly, Ziren almost shouted as he sensed something nearby.

"Is Soku okay! I need to know that she is alright!"

Daisuke turned to him and tried to affect a calm exterior in the hopes it would placate his patient somewhat.

“She will be fine, the Sennin is seeing to her so she couldn't be in better hands. Just try to relax and let your body heal, and if I hear anything I'll make sure to let you know.”

Hopefully that helps.

Mikasa spoke to him, informing him of her opinion as to what could and should be done before turning fully towards the Uchiha.

"If the rate of transfer is taking too long to where his body can not recover properly, you will have to utilize a larger vein and pressure bag. Understood?"

Daisuke nodded in response, suspecting that he would be more than capable of managing the task he had been given, but appreciating his new boss' input all the same. Mikasa placed a hand on his shoulder before disappearing, her jutsu finishing now that it was no longer required and her final words echoed in the man's head as she did so.

Thanks boss, it's good to be back.

Turning his attention back to Ziren, Daisuke looked at the monitor attached to the young man and found the results much more to his liking than they had been before. He checked the lines once more; probably unnecessarily, before feeling like he should try to showcase some measure of bedside manner and spark up some small talk.

“So, what happened?”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as the two medical ninja spoke. But with all their talk of medical stuff, he was confused as to what his situation was. He pushed himself up to a sitting position, feeling his wounds closing on their own.

He listened to Soku's blood flow. It seemed that she was alright. For now. But from hearing the ANBU Captain, it sounded like she might be in trouble. Ziren then focused on the medical guy that was in front of him.

He then asked Ziren the question of the day. What had happened?

He sighed. Knowing that this is something big and too crazy to even consider to believe. But he wasn't the one to beat around the bush.

"So... I have this evil split personality. It was starting to ruin my life.
And I fought it. Inside my own mind. Now, all these wounds were not from me using my justsus on a physical plane, but more on a spiritual. Because I fought my evil self inside my own mind. The damages that both of us took, my body took as a whole. Have you ever heard of demons entering ones mind while they sleep and kill them in their dreams, and they actually die in real life? I think that is the only real way I can explain my injuries. And...
Ziren contemplated on saying this next part.

"I had a death dream. I saw everything in my life, so vivid, remembering the worst times of my life. The murder of my parents and the caravan that took me in. And the rogue ninja that attacked me, but let me get away for some reason. It feels like... I don't know. Like there's something else there, a missing puzzle piece."

His left hand instinctively went to his right arm, where he had that scar, from five years ago. The scar itself wrapped around his arm in an irregular fashion. He could still remember the pain as the weapon dig into his skin, right into his bones, and out once he started to fight back. He wanted to leave the past behind him. But it seemed like his fight with his evil self sparked a death dream, making him remember everything. Making him question himself.

Ziren shook his head and looked at the medical ninja.

"So what's your story?"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku lay there watching and allowing Mikasa and the Uchiha assistant to work on her, the chakra threads weaving and temporarily sealing the muscle tears. The pain had lessened but was still there. She nodded her appreciation to Daisuke.[color=#0000040]"Thanks. Perhaps it won't be as bad."[/color] She had been stupid, the Cloud - nin was clearly stronger than her but she'd let her temper get the better of her and in return, he had torn up her shoulder with that accursed Wind Style he used so effectively.

She contemplated what she'd say to Yuki after the Sennin was done here. Lying was out of the question and to lie to a Captain was certainly not a good option and Yuki was tense enough as it was."I'll explain myself, it was a lapse of judgment."The girl added softly feeling a bit nervous and for the first time a bit scared of the ANBU kunoichi that awaited her .

Mikasa could not save her. After all , Soku fell under the authority of the ANBU branch and as such, she was subject to their rules and regulations which she'd clearly broken, that much was clear. The girl watched as the bones and muscle tissue were promptly handled. It was a sore sight to behold, before she'd been rushed to the x-ray scanner, one could have seen the damage inside her shoulder with the tissue and nkw basically a scratche. Soku smiled at Mikasa her affected arm by her side, that smile slowly fading as the shadow of the ANBU Captain fell over the bed. This was going to be a long day.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Delicately Mikasa's fingertips brush through the auburn locks of the Santaru child, leaning closer to speak privately between the two, "You will be out of commission with your arm for quite sometime. Please do rest, Sennin's orders." Mikasa remarks prior to showcasing her nongloved hand, chakra threads waltzing about in the air, thin teal strands rain down upon the exposed shoulder flesh of the ANBU operative. Utilizing her free hand, the kunoichi clears her throat, "I want you to count to three aloud, this will certainly not feel pleasant." Settling her palm upon the shoulder, chakra threads begin to seep into the pores of the youth to penetrate through the initial two layers, the third - hypodermis, proving to the more difficult to navigate.

Upon the young woman reaching two would a sharp painful sensation overtake her arm, the threads penetrating through the torn muscle and forcefully being held against the bone in which it separated from. The petite tears are weld together, the strings acting as normal stitches. Fortunately the pain would once more numb due to the previous treatment and allow the operative a reprieve, "No maneuvering the arm, period." she comments, "You are to wear a sling for no less than three weeks and from there you are to began physical therapy to recover the loss of motion. The sling will be provided for you momentarily." Mikasa orders in a dove tone.

Turning about she places her hand upon the shoulder of the clone of Uchiha Daisuke, "I wonder if Kumogakure thought of that?" she jests before leaving the room and allowing the ANBU Captain to have her say. Unfortunately the medical branch leader wouldn't interfere with what were to occur, but the Konohagakure Byoin was under jurisdiction, thus nothing to out of the ordinary would be allowed to ensure. In the same instance, she would allow the new returnee to speak with Haku Yuki, clearly the two knowing each other through their mutual connection.

[OOC: Topic Left, unless stopped]​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Daisuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke listened to the young man talk and found that, while he didn't necessarily understand all of the intricacies of what the man was telling him, he had a basic understanding of the situation that the shinobi had found himself in. He noticed Ziren's left hand flinch towards his right arm, but tried not to pay too much attention to the gesture; he wasn't here to ascertain all of the man's secrets after all.

"So what's your story?"

The question was a simple one but one that wasn't quite so easy to answer. A flurry of different options flitted through the Uchiha's head but he held his tongue as he worked, busying himself with simple movements to try and buy time to come up with a good enough answer.

“Well, I was a shinobi here in the village for a long time, and then I took a sabbatical and it was during that when the village went to hell a bit. I emigrated to Cloud for a time before hearing word of Konoha's rebirth, and immediately made my way back to try and make myself useful. A meeting with my new sennin followed and then I was just getting myself situated back in the hospital when this all kicked off, and here I am.”

A terse smile split Daisuke's lips as he contemplated all of the details that he could have added to his tale, but he knew that to tell his whole life story would take far too long and, in all likelihood, be far too boring for Ziren to listen to. Moving over towards the doorway, Daisuke stuck his head out of the room and spotted a nearby nurse, beckoning her over towards him.

“The patient is stable now, he just needs these fluids to run through and try to rest. Would you mind keeping an eye on him for me? Let me know if you need me, but I can't see that happening if all goes well.”

The nurse smiled and nodded to the Uchiha and walked away to get back to the paperwork she had been doing, and the Medic took the opportunity to duck back into the room and approach Ziren once more.

“You should be fine now, your vitals are looking much better thanks to that little ability of yours, so I'm going to see if there is somewhere else I can be more useful. Let the fluids finish infusing, and try not to strain yourself for the next few days, drink lots and you should be right as rain.”

Daisuke smiled and nodded at his patient and walked towards the door, half turning back as he reached it.

“If you ever feel like sharing more, or have any questions, then feel free to give me a call. I'm usually here, just ask someone to page Dr Daisuke, and I'm sure you will be able to get hold of me.”

[Topic left unless stopped]

WC - 490

[OOC – Sorry for the massive delay guys, work has absolutely battered me recently.]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren look at the doctor do what was needed. He was thankful that he didn't judge Ziren for all of the nonsense that came out of his mouth. And he listened as The Uchiha spoke of a small part of his own story.

He pushed himself up, feeling loads better. But still having to stay here in the hospital for a while. With his healing factor, his feels almost perfectly fine now. Ziren listened to the blood flow of Soku to see if she was doing alright. And hearing the blood of the ANBU Captain nearby.

Ziren took note of what the doctor had said. Everything about his body seems to be fine. But other than that, he really didn't focus on what he had to say.

"Come on, Soku. Pull through."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku nodded listening to the Sennin talk. Her word was final and she glanced at the cast."Thank you Mikasa-sama."She said with a tired smile. The medical chief felt almost like a protector to her than Soku remembered something which quickly wiped the smile off her face in a instant. She still had to deal with Yuki. That was something she wasn't looking forward to. The girl exhaled deeply waiting for the demon to come roaring through the door.

"All my fault. This is all my fault."Soku kept repeating to herself while laying in the hospital bed. There was a remote nearby should she require assistance. The girl was pretty sure she'd be mashing that red button once Yuki walked through those doors. She gulped just think about the fact and tried to close her eyes to take a brief moment of rest before she had to face the Captain who hopefully would take a little bit longer before intruding upon her blissful dream.

She'd thought she heard Zirens voice nearby but wasn't sure. Was he alright? There had been a commotion earlier and blood bags being rushed into a nearby room and if her guess was right, Ziren had hurt himself again in some manner."That boy...always finds a way.She said smiling to herself staring up at the bright shimmering ceiling.
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back