Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

THE AMAZING MEETING BETWEEN TWO WORLDS OF AMAZINGNESS!

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Long day..." Hikari said to herself as she trudged back to the library. "Time to read up on... stuff." She freed her hair from its sweaty bun and then tugged open the door to the library. She had some studying to do. "Poisons!" she said holding up a hand with a single finger, "That's right. Poisons. Common, and untraceable, and deadly and nonlethal... Gotta know my stuff. Why am I talking to myself? Because, Hikari, there is no one else around." She chuckled and then went to browse the shelves. "Poisons poisons...." She said, reading the titles on the shelf. "How to groom your turtle..." She shook her head, "Kinjutsu...." She kept walking then stopped as she found a book on apothecary. "Nice.." She said, hefting the thing out and carrying it to the table she had become accustomed to using. "Ahh, my table..." She grinned setting the heavy thing up and opened it up. "Knock out poison... That hardly sounds plausible..." She murmured looking at the measurements and comparing them with a deadly version of the same one. The slightest mistake in the former's perparation would cause the latter to form, as it was not very different. It was difficult to discern the differences too, if the report was to be believed. Hikari sighed, "Well, that would be inconvenient." She murmured, "An accident with that could cause a lot of grief." She read on, paralysis seemed easier. "Wow there are a lot of lethal poisons in the first three pages..." She said. "Common ingredients?" She asked herself as she began rereading.

After a little while of this, she sat back and stared at the ceiling, "These chairs are so comfortable." She murmured as she wiggled deeper into the seat.
"And this... is a cook book." she gestured at her reading material. This wasn't exactly her idea of excitement, but of course there was more to life than missions... "And how do you think they know how to do all the awesome stuff? They learn." She chastized herself. "You want that life, work for it." She looked over her shoulder when she heard snickering and saw that the librarian was standing nearby re-shelving books and various scrolls.

"That is what you get for talking to yourself out loud, Hikari." She muttered with a sigh.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune wandered the halls of the library, looking for the perfect reading material for her research. The books at the hospital was not quite as… specific… as the ones you could find here at the library. Nor did they have books on subjects that weren’t the least medical in nature. And when Kitsune wanted to study various typed of kinjutsu, as well as kekkei genkai, where better to go than the library?

As she was browsing the section on bloodlines, she heard a familiar voice talking to herself, apparently going over book titles. *That sounds distinctly like Hikari from my class earlier. I guess she’s studying hard to become a better ninja.* Kitsune thought to herself *But really…? Poisons already? I guess she’s more confident in her skills than I thought…*

Upon finding a few books she liked, Kitsune proceeded to a table not too far away from Hikari, so she could keep an eye on the student, so she didn’t read anything of a sensitive nature, unsuited for students. Unless, of course, that it was one of her students. Who better to learn as much as possible and become the best ninjas Kumo had ever seen?

Unfortunately for Kitsune, when she turned around a corner to go to the table as she wanted to, she tripped due to stubbing her toe against the table, and almost dropped her books ”Ah κουραφέξαλα!” she grumbled as she discovered that she had stubbed her toe against the table leg so hard that she actually broke her toe. ”Oh well. Guess I’ll have to heal my toe.” she mumbled to herself and placed the books on the table, and crouched down to heal her toe with her medical techniques.

When she was done with the healing, she looked up to see Hikari talk to herself, and she instead decided to sit at the table next to Hikaris. ”Found something interesting to read Hikari?” Kitsune asked of the student upon reaching her, and the consoles.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she went back to her reading she heard a loud clunk and a crack, followed by a curse. Hikari turned around alarmed to see Kitsune-sensei kneeling and doing something with her toe. "Are you alright?" She asked. When Kitsune was finished with healing her toe, she walked to where Hikari was seated and asked about her reading. "Oh, yes. I want to know more... I'm not planning to make any, anytime soon, but I want to be familiar with them." She said with a smile, "You know... just in case."

After a moment, she looked over at the older woman's books, "What do you have there?" She asked, "Oh, I remembered something I meant to ask you. What are Kekkei genkai?"... Hikari looked at Kitsune, "Something to do with what upset Zaku-kun in class?" She asked. His behavior seemed entirely disproportionate to what had happened, but she had little context. "I don't really know what that was about." She frowned, but the expression was short lived. Hikari just couldn't be frowny for more than a few moments. "I don't know why he was so upset."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Yes, I’m fine, it wasn’t anything major. Just a broken toe, which is easily healed.” Kitsune said and smiled “You’re an excellent student; preparing yourself like this, I mean.” After saying those words Kitsune would stretch a bit, making her back let out an audible crack, followed by a sigh from her mouth. “Ahh… That helped…” she said.

Upon being asked about bloodline limits Kitsune smiled again “Well. A bloodline limit, or kekkei genkai, is something that’s passed along from parents to children. Me for instance, I have the Sharingan. Or, as it’s called now, the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. It is the most powerful instance of the Sharingan.” She said “For instance. The regular Sharingan looks like this.”; she pointed to her eyes, where the three tomoe were floating around her pupils.

“The next stage, I can’t show you because mine has changed, but, it looks different from person to person, and is kalled the Mangekyou Sharingan. Finally, there’s the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, which is this:” Kitsune said and activated her EMS. “This design, that my eyes now have, is a combination of the Mangekyou Sharingan I used to have, and the one I had implanted into my eye sockets. You see, using the Mangekyou will slowly turn you blind. The more usage, the faster it goes.”

Kitsune sighed and shook her head “But, once you get one transplanted, you’ll never be blinded by your own eyes.” She finalized and smiled at Hikari before letting her eyes go back to their normal Sharingan state. “Unfortunately, upon gaining the Eternal state, you lose the ability to turn your Sharingan off. So my normal purple eyes won’t be shown to the world anymore.”

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari grinned, "Really, I'm just curious. I like to know things." She said, as Kitsune stretched, and her back cracked. Hikari yawned and moved so that she was sprawled over her chair rather than sitting in it. "It makes everything easier..."

"Bloodline limit, eh?" She wondered whether she had such a limit, or if she was really a normal person. Would her friend hate her too if she did have a bloodline limit? She wasn't really worried about that, but it still nagged at her. "So... why do people not like the sharingan?" She looked closer at Kitsune's eyes. "I never saw anything about them in the books from my parents library. Are they a secret from normal people?" When Kitsune spoke about the transplant Hikari frowned, "Where do the other eyes come from? Who donates them? Are they made by someone?" She scratched her head, causing more hair to pull free from her tie, which was all but useless. "What makes them eternal?" She thought about being blinded by her own eyes. "Why would anyone choose to use them so much if they knew they would go blind from overuse... its like staring at the sun..." Blinded by her own eyes... the thought made Hikari feel very sad. "Poor sensei... Don't worry, your eyes are very nice now!" She went to pat her teacher on the arm affectionately, then froze as she remembered that it was probably very bad manners, and her sensei of etiquette would be appalled by her. Or possibly relish the chance to use his whip. She withdrew her hand with a cringe, and glanced back at her book.

"What are you studying?" She asked. "The last person I met in here was Gekido-san. He didn't tell me what he was doing because he thought I wouldn't understand. He did teach me how to use clone technique and how to focus my chakra, though." She smiled in remembrance. "He asked me to look out for..." She stopped talking and looked back at Kitsune, "I probably shouldn't say... but he was very nice to me." Her smile widened.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Indeed it does! That is why I became a doctor. So much knowledge gathered in one place.” Kitsune said and smiled ”I don’t know if it’s a general consensus, but many see the Sharingan as an unfair advantage, due to it allowing you to predict the movements of your opponents, and the clarity of vision you gain by having it.” she nodded a bit before looking at Hikari and then continuing ”I think that was what Zaku was on about earlier in class. Another detail with the Sharingan is that it allows you to copy every jutsu you have seen. So if you had these eyes, you would be able to copy my ninjutsu merely by seeing them and repeating them. Of course, you would still need to have the chakra reserves and stamina to pull it off, but hey. Small price to pay for easily being versatile in battle, hm?”

Kitsune smiled at Hikari and grabbed one of the books she had taken earlier, flipping it open to a page about the theory about the Sharingan and the Byakugan. It was commonly believed that the Byakugan, and the Sharingan, used to be the same doujutsu. “The Byakugan, for instance, allows you to see chakra points, and chakra veins inside people’s bodies. In addition, it gives you near 360-degree vision. That is why some consider that an unfair bloodline as well. Fortunately for me, I wasn’t raised as an Uchiha, which is the clan that holds the Sharingan, or I might have been an insufferable prick believing herself to be superior to others.”

She winked and continued “Instead, I was raised away from the clan, and only learned of my heritage when I first unlocked the Sharingan. After that, my parents told me what’s what and not too far thereafter, they passed away in an attack by enemy ninja, which I believe caused my Mangekyou Sharingan to surface, giving me yet another power boost, but due to low chakra reserves, it closed itself off until I was ready to use it.” Kitsune sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

”Once it came back to me, I used it as much as I could, without knowing of the danger it posed to my vision. Not until it was too late, that is. I spent months and years on researching a cure for my imminent blindness. However, there was no cure. Eventually I decided that if these eyes failed me, I would simply get another set of eyes. Fortunately, for me, the hospital has an entire vault of body parts containing kekkei genkai. Amongst those, there was a pair of Mangekyou Sharingan eyeballs. That’s how I gained this form of Sharingan.”

Kitsune blinked a few times, just realizing that she essentially told her pupil how to obtain an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. ”Of course, you’d have to be an Uchiha for it to work like that. But who knows, there might be an Uchiha inside you somewhere.” she said and grinned ”If not, then I believe it would just act as a regular Sharingan, but with the added strain of being unable to turn it off. I’m not entirely sure. I’m going to have to study that sometime.”

”As for what I’m studying, it’s all sorts of kinjutsu, and kekkei genkai.” she said and nodded ”As they aren’t targets for medicinal studies, we don’t keep books about them in the hospital library.” she finished, not revealing that there was an entire room filled with books on the two subjects. Unfortunately, for Kitsune, they didn’t yield the information she wanted to know. So maybe the public library would; however unlikely that sounded.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“The library or the hospital?” Hikari asked, “Yeah… I can see how it would be useful, but…” She shook her head, “Unfair advantage.” She snorted, “As soon as ninja come into the equation, fair goes out the window.” Her hair started tickling her cheeks, so she reached back and tied it up again. “So you can copy any jutsu you see, but you might not be able to use it. That puts you even with your enemy… unless they are surprised by your technique. Then they lose a little bit of ground. What happens when you meet someone with the same advantages?”

As Kitsune smiled and went about reading one of her books, flipping to a certain page, she started explaining the differences between Sharingan and Byakugan. “So… Chakra runs through the body like blood.’ Hikari half asked and half stated… “Or maybe like nerves. Why would you want to know where the chakra points are…? So you can stop them? So that they can’t use any of their techniques.”

Hikari frowned at her doubtfully, “That sounds like an awfully superior thing to say. ‘All Uchiha are insufferable pricks’, and you’re lucky you weren’t born one.” She shook her head, “So your Mangekyou Sharingan gave you a power boost, and then it went away? Were you able to use it in the moment?”

Hikari paused, “The dangers aren’t commonly known, by those that have it? I would think that someone would say to you to be careful, a sensei or an aunt or uncle…” She looked into Kitsune’s eyes, “Your eyes failed. They were replaced. But how? Where do these vaulted organs come from?”

Hikari felt like Kitsune was trying to… well, almost recruit her to get an eye transplant too. Hikari liked her eyes. She liked the color, the shape. She liked that they were hers.

“Well, I hope you find what you want to know, in those.” She noticed pointedly that Kitsune had been especially vague in her explanation of what she was studying. Hikari looked back down at her own book, and frowned. She should probably be less revealing too.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”The hospital. We keep a library of medicinal books there.” Kitsune said and nodded ”And we’re of the same opinion on fairness. And yes, I can copy any jutsu I see. However, if I do it right, I can make my opponent believe it was their idea to use it, and then finish the seals before they can, giving me a huge advantage. Basically, I’ve got the power of suggestion through these eyes.” Kitsune ran her right hand through the blonde patch of her hair and smirked.

She had just thought of something she’d love to try in a one-on-one training session with a pupil. ”Well, all work and no play makes kunoichi dull gals.” she said and winked ”So, Hikari, tell me, what are your goals in life? I mean, do you want to be an ANBU, or maybe part of the Main Branch?”

Kitsune looked at her nails before forming a seal and using her healing hand jutsu, placing her hand on her hip, as her scar was acting up. ”Ugh… Stupid scar…” she muttered in a low voice. ”Anyways, I’m only basing my view on Uchihas on what I’ve seen. They always seem to act as if they’re better than everyone else is. Then again, so do many others.”

”And in regards to the chakra points, if you block those, the opponent can’t use their chakra, and as such, no techniques unless they’re purely physical.” she said and looked at Hikari ”And, well, the dangers of the Mangekyou Sharingan aren’t that documented outside the Uchiha clan, go figure. And yes, my eyes were replaced. I had a surgery; it’s a relatively easy procedure.”

Kitsune ran her hand through her hair again, a habit she acquired an eternity and a half ago. ”And, well, the organs are normally donated.” she said and ran a finger over her lower lip before continuing ”Though sometimes they’re harvested, so to speak, from traitors and intruders. Every now and then, we hear of intruders and a squad of ninja are sent out to handle it. Normally the ANBU handle disposing of corpses, but every time it’s possible, we extract the organs containing kekkei genkai and store them at the hospital. You never know when someone’s going to show up needing a new set of eyes, or a corpse to turn into an extension of themselves. Happens all the time.”

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari tapped her chin thoughtfully for a moment, "Power of suggestion through the eyes..." She said to herself. "And if they know what you're doing?" As Kitsune ran her hand through her hair, Hikari's began once more to escape from its bun. She sighed and let it down. This was the first time she'd done that since joining the academy.

Kitsune seemed to be excited for some reason, then she said, ”Well, all work and no play makes kunoichi dull gals.” she winked. Hikari smiled tentatively at the change of mood, and wondered where exactly this was going. Then, she completely changed the subject, asking about Hikari's goals in life. She hadn't really thought much about that. It seemed almost silly to begin planning before she even finished her term as a student. She shrugged, "I will probably go with the main branch." She said, carefully, still wary of the wink and the mood switch. It was not lost on Hikari that Kitsune had to make a seal and press it into her hip. She did miss what Kitsune said as she did so. "Are you alright?" She asked.

Hikari nodded as Kitsune repeated the fact that she'd had her eyes replaced, and then she revealed the origins of the eyes and other organs, To say that the girl was surprised would have been an understatement. Especially when she ended her statement with "Happens all the time."

Hikari was momentarily unable to think of any sort of reply, then she asked the first coherent thought to run through her mind. "Whose eyes were those?" Almost immediately she regretted the words, but she didn't even try to take them back, besides, she was still far too stunned.
IcantbelieveitNo.png

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smiled at Hikari’s perceptive question ”Well thought Hikari. If they know what I’m doing they can break eye contact and I’ll be unable to influence them with my eyes.” Kitsune answered and removed her hand from her hip ”Main branch sounds fun, I decided to go with being a med-nin. Helping people, and making a decently sized paycheck at the same time. It all helps when you’ve got an estate to take care of all by yourself.”

She smiled ”Yes, I’m fine. It’s just an old scar that acts up every now and then.” then she shook her head a bit, and lifted up in her top, so Hikari could see the scar running across her hipbone ”Happened on a mission, I decided to keep the scar as a reminder if what can happen if you fail, even partially.”

”You look rather surprised.” she said and giggled ”I’m not sure whose eyes they are actually, the jar wasn’t labeled with a name. So, I’m guessing they came from some intruder or traitor. The organs that are willingly donated are labelled... Usually…”

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari nodded at Kitsune, and wondered to herself is there was something that might stop a person from looking away from her sharingan. It might be wise for her to practice fighting without sight. "What happens when you fight... another person with Sharingan? Can they do the same to you? It seems like something you could become dependent on, and if it was nullified somehow... like if you were fighting a blind ninja, they would be unaffected."

"You have an estate? My parents own a book store, and my grandfather has a bakery. Its sort of expected that I would have a business too." She said, offering a bit of information on herself. "But I'm here. Training to become a kunoichi. My parents... don't care for the idea, but when a Tanaka is determined..." She smiled, "She is difficult to dissuade."

When Kitsune showed Hikari the scar, the young girl winced, "You could have healed it, but you didn't. You must have really wanted the reminder." She said. Hikari didn't ask the reason, and she didn't ask what had happened, not because she didn't wonder, but because she understood that some memories were as personal as they were painful. She didn't want to pry.

Hikari privately wished to never ever have her eyes donated or stripped to add to the vault. "I am surprised."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Well, that all depends on how strong their mastery of their Sharingan is. If I’m better trained I might be able to influence them. But only might.” Kitsune said and looked to a shelf, then back to Hikari ”And if fighting a blind person… Well, any eye techniques are out of the question there. Or, any of them that requires eye contact of course.”
Kitsune grinned a bit ”Would be fun to try some time. I’ve never fought a blind person before. Then again, there aren’t many blind ninja around.”

She then listened to what Hikari said about herself, and her family. ”I do indeed have an estate. It should be nearing completion by now. I had it’s construction started about four months ago.” she said ”And in regards to family, I don’t have any. I never knew my grandparents. And as I’ve told you already, my parents perished. But, I’m trying to make do with what I have. They did leave me a substantial amount of money, which I’ve only been saving up until I could have the estate constructed in the Seki district. You’d think they wouldn’t want newcomers to that part of town, but flaunt a bit of wealth by constructing a completely new estate, and boom, you’re an instant favorite.”

Kitsune shook her head in disgust. ”That only means they don’t know me for me, but they know me for my money. Not fair.” she said and grimaced. ”Eh, as long as everything works out in the end, right?”
She smiled again and decided to grab a chair and sit down after having stood up during the entire conversation. ”And at the time, I couldn’t heal it properly, by the time I could, it had already become this scar. The only way I can remove it would be to literally remove the scarred tissue and then heal my body. A rather painful procedure, if I have to do it myself.”

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kitsune seemed thoughtful but enthusiastic as she responded to Hikari's questions. The blind ninja, the Sharingan... Hikari once again asked, "Bloodline limits though. I read about a shinobi in one of my books he was... um... I forget the clan, but he had some eye problem and he managed to train his other senses..." Hikari trailed off, excitement waning. Something occurred to her in that moment, and it was like a piece of her childhood whithered and fell. There aren't many blind ninja. The reason: obvious. Blind ninja are dead ninja. She thought of all her books. Her reasons for becoming a Kunoichi flew flat against imaginary glass. Stark and pallid. Hikari looked down and then back to Kitsune, "I... wonder... Why did you decide to become a ninja?" Her reasons all seemed silly now. Childish. "To help people?"

No family at all. Hikari was sad for her teacher. She had a lot of family. Some of them ninja. One or two in ANBU. Granted she hadn't seen any of them recently, but the connection was still there, and she was happy for it. "Well... you have memories of them. And you know that you were made stronger through their loss..." The consolation seemed heavy or hollow to Hikari's ears, though she spoke the words. She sighed, "That is no fair. But, when you wave money around without showing people the real you, what else can you expect?"

Hikari watched as Kitsune grabbed a chair and sat down, "Wait, what about your other mednin? Couldn't one of them help you? Or do it for you?" She asked.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune raised an eyebrow at hearing what Hikari had read. ”Possibly a Hashigaki…” she said ”Other than that clan whose abilities are all related to sound and their blindness, I’ve got no clue”
She smiled a bit and looked thoughtful ”Then again, if there’s an entire clan of blind ninja, I guess they’re doing alright for themselves, right?” she said and grinned ”Why I decided to become a ninja? Well. I didn’t decide that until after I lost my parents. I decided to become a ninja to make money to survive. Later it was to help people in need. That’s why I became a med-nin. Now? A bit of both actually. As well as furthering my own skills. Those are my three main reasons.”

She fiddled with her hair a bit, letting it down from her head, the hair flowing down to it’s full length, it reaching down to just above Kitsune’s ankles. ”Indeed I do have memories. And I likely wouldn’t be the same person if they hadn’t perished. But they did, and there’s nothing I can do about it.” Kitsune said in a matter of fact tone ”And yes. I did indeed get stronger from the experience, in more ways than one, but I think if I had the choice, I’d prefer my family back.”

”I haven’t yet had the chance to show the real me though. My estate isn’t finished being constructed yet. It should be soon though.” she said and smirked ”It’ll be great though. Rooms for all my needs, even a library in the main building.”
Kitsune smiled as she went over the building plans in her mind before coming out of it as Hikari asked about the other mednin in regards to the scar on her hip. ”They could, but it’s a procedure I wouldn’t really entrust to someone without proper knowledge of my body. Not just the female body, but MY body.” she said and shook her head, her hair waving in the air from the motion ”After all, I’d like to keep mobility in my hips at 100% like it is now.”

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari brightened, a whole clan of blind ninjas. She grinned, "Thats right, They must be doing well."

She nodded as Kitsune explained her reasons for becoming a ninja. It made sense. Where else could someone like Kitsune learn what she needed to to survive, particularly when she had that trouble with blindness.

"Oh, of course you'd rather have your family back... I didn't mean to imply that you wanted your family to... Sorry." She said, flushing with regretful embarrassment.

"Well then you can show everyone the real you when your estate is finished, Kitsune san!" She privately hoped that addressing a teacher in such a way when their class was done wasn't bad form. "Wow, all that and a library? Do you have lots of books already? Where do you live in the mean time?"

"What would be different if someone who just new the female body very well were to perform medical surgery on you? Chakra stuff? Or... What else? Are there reasons I shouldn't let anyone do surgery stuff on me?" She asked, feeling a little paranoid. She frowned in contemplation.

"What kind of Kinjitsu are you looking at?"

Hikari's mind started to wander back to the topic of bloodline limits. She wondered if she might have one. Her family had always been in cloud, and they were connected to the Santaru branch. "How do you find out about your bloodline limits?" She asked, "I only ask because I know that I'm related to some Santaru here in cloud, and I wonder if..." She let the question trail off because she figured Kitsune knew what she was talking about.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smirked and placed a hand on Hikari’s shoulder. ”Don’t worry about it Hikari. I know that you didn’t mean to imply that.” she said and smiled ”And indeed I can. Feel free to come visit when it’s done, hun.”
She nodded at hearing Hikari’s question. ”Yup. All that, and a library. And I live in one of the branch houses. They’re already complete. But the extra features I’ve requested for the main building would be what’s taking up a lot of time.”

Then she removed her hand from Hikari’s shoulder. ”Well. It’s just me being silly actually. I would just prefer someone who knew my hip area fully do the surgery. And as of yet, it’s just me.” Kitsune said and grinned ”As for surgery on you, well, that’d depend on the surgery. If you need it, go for it. If it’s vanity, I’d let it depend on the surgeon.”

”I’m looking at the topics of Dark Sages and Rikudou Sennins. Apparently, the sages have the ability to inscribe different seals onto others. And the rikudo sennins… So many different abilities…” Kitsune said and shook her head ”Well. Most bloodlines show themselves early on. Eventually you’ll discover some ability or feature typical to a clan or bloodline. As for you having the ability of the Santaru, you likely do.”

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru walked into the library eager to start researching new tecniques to use in the future. When she arrived she heard two ninja deep in a conversation, Kaoru recognized Hikari San from her class but the other seemed to be older, they were on the topic of surgery Hmm interesting Their conversation reminded her of her training under guardians this brought a bit of nostalgia to her. Kaoru skimmed the shelves an settled on a book on chakra channeling and different judstus. She sat down at a table a few rows down and began to study.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari's faux pas was quickly forgiven, and Kitsune even invited her to visit the estate when it was finished. Hikari grinned at the thought. "Ok" She said.

Extra features... "What extra features are taking so long?" Hikari had no idea what to imagine might be inside 'an estate'. At this point, Hikari noticed a girl walk into the library and wander amongst the stacks. She looked familiar but Hikari hadn't gotten a good look, so she shrugged to herself and went back to her conversation with Kitsune.

"Just silliness? Well, I guess you can do that since you're a mednin and you know how to make the pain go away right?" She asked with a smile.

"Do you know any dark sages or Rikudou Sennins? Is that why you want to find out more about them?" Hikari asked curiously. Hikari again caught sight of the girl as she sat down at another table. It was... Kaoru, from etiquette. She seemed a rather shy girl, but then, Hikari didn't know her well, so perhaps not.

Hikari grinned "I likely do have the abilities of a Santaru. Cool." She said happily.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Well… “ Kitsune started and scratched the back of her head ”As you know, I’m a doctor. And as such I’ve requested certain modifications to the building to make sure that nothing would happen if an experiment were to blue up in my face. So the structure has been strengthened internally, and I’ve also had automated defenses added. That includes kunai and shuriken throwers, and various other traps and gizmos built into the walls.”

Kitsune grinned, she was really looking forward to the estate being finished. ”Even better is probably that the outer walls can be covered in an alloy three times stronger than steel all by the push of a button. Sure it costs me a fortune, but hey. My house is safe and no one will be able to do me any harm while I’m inside.”

”And yes, just silliness. Considering that I’m fully aware of the quality of the staff at the hospital and that it’s a simple procedure.” Kitsune said and smirked ”On the subject of the dark sages and rikodou sennins, no. I don’t know of any. That’s why I want to learn more about them. Their abilities are fascinating.”

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru continued to study but the conversation between the others continued to catch your attention. She got up and walked over to the table where the girls were sitting " May I sit with you?" she asked, her heart was pounding as she hugged the books tighter to her chest.She was nervous as she awaited the response of Hikari san or her companion the older med nin

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back