Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

THE AMAZING MEETING BETWEEN TWO WORLDS OF AMAZINGNESS!

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari was aware that her answer had disappointed the Raikage in some way, she thought back, but shook her head. "I have had no direct contact with the main branch sennin, Raikage sama. I would tell you if I had..." She frowned, "Maybe he is busy."

When Shin asked about the teachers she became more confused, "Sensei, we are treated as well as can be desired, and taught just as well. I have had no sensei who coddled. One of my teachers were openly hostile toward students. It was very annoying, but he taught many things that I have found useful. He was my sensei for Etiquette. Shinrya-sensei was my teacher for Kunai throwing, She was here just before you arrived. I discovered many things there, including chakra throwing. I was perhaps not the best student, but definitely the one who invented the most. And now, I am enrolled in Saigo-sensei's class. He asks a lot of questions. I think he may be trying to get us to teach ourselves something along with him teaching Taijutsu." She smiled at the Raikage, "Is this a good analysis of my sensei, Raikage-sama?"

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru felt pride well up in her chest as theRaikage spoke, but then felt the pang of guilt. She didn't mean to make the headmaster look bad, she never liked the feeling of someone being belittled because of her statement. "I'm sure that Santaru san is just busy. I haven't been in the academy for long so I think its just a matter of time." Kaoru said this trying her best not to sound disrespectful or nervous. The Raikage then asked on how well the teachers within the academy teached. Honored that her opinion mattered Kaoru said in an uplifting voice "The sensei teach us many things, like Hikari san said the etiquette sensei did seem a little hostile but he was a wonderful teacher nonetheless. Right now I'm taking Chakra Basics, it was a very surprising clss thats for sure!" Kaoru let out a slight sigh at the last comment, recalling the unusual events that occured in that classroom.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Indeed it is Hikari. I am glad to hear you lessons are going smoothly, especially during these times." He said stressing his last words. Many of the Sensei at the academy had to give up their normal routine of teaching to fighting in this inane debacle between Makoro and the village. To know that such things were not causing an impact to the student brought sense of soothing relief to the stressful kage.

Karou made a brief and obvious comment about the ANBU Sennin. It was a shame that he could take time to speak with academy students and she could not despite her status of a lower degree. Besides Shin nodded his head. "I am glad the lesson is as awarding as it is enlightening. Chakra is the very important for shinobi and for those who are not part of our trade. I do wish the rest of the world will gain some basic knowledge of chakra." Chakra was stated to be life energy of all things living for a man to understand himself. Alas, to many, all of philosophy may be use be pedantic utterances and nothing more. Shin began to lift himself from his chair picking up the leather book with him. He quietly slid the object inside his coat as he began to face the two young children.

"Excuse me. Karou-chan and Hikari-chan. I must depart to my office there are some matters I must attend to but as always I enjoyed you company. You have brighten my day for a tired kage." Shin said with a solemn smile. "Please say hello to your father for me Hikari-chan. Let us meet again. If you need me you know where to find me." Shin said and with that he left the library.

[[Leaving Topic]]

[Don't want tie you guys on this thread any longer. I enjoyed our rp :D]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin expressed his happiness that especially during 'these times', their classes were going well. Hikari had to smile, "Thank you, sir. I appreciate that. And... truly, times may be difficult, but it is a rare day in which there is nothing to complain of. I have all I need and what's more, I am in training to be a kunoichi. All the opportunity I could wish for is before me. There is much to be thankful for... Right Kaoru?" She grinned at the Raikage, "And don't worry so much, Raikage sama! Even if it did impact us... we're tough cookies." She patted her book, "And we're getting tougher all the time."

She didn't have much to say on the chakra class, as she'd taken taijutsu instead so she skimmed over the pages in her book while they talked. Then the Raikage stood up and said he had things to attend to. "Oh, goodbye, sir. I'm glad to have met you." She waved after him, "I hope things go easier for you." She looked at the time and grimaced, "Kaoru-chan, I'm afraid I have to go too. I have a few errands to run. Goodbye, and I hope to see you in class."

[Topic left- Woo! This was before the exam, hence the reference to class]

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Raikage mentioned how it was good that Kaoru and Hikari san's classes had gone well, also on how everyone should have a basic knowledge of chakra. kaoru agreed with the Raikage on the last point " I think so to" she said a grin forming on her face. The Raikage stated that he had business to take care and he left. " Good bye Raikage sama, I hope we can talk again sometime." Kaoru felt honored to have had talked to such an amazing person. Soon after Hikari san had to leave, "Bye Hikari san, lets meet up again!" Kaoru said as her friend walked out the door. The library was empty now I better go as well Kaoru thought. She gathered up her books and returned them to the librarian. She moved a piece of her chocolate hair out of her eyes, and left the library.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back