Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The beginning? [Karl]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hito had just become a Genin. Not more than an hour ago, he had been congratulated and had been promoted. It was what Akira Saito had been waiting for Hito to do. Now, Hito set out to find the old man, his mentor and role model. Making his way to the ANBU offices in Sileo Tempestas, to seek out Saito. Upon getting rather close to the ANBU entrance, he was met by an ANBU, stopping him from going further.

"Name and reason for coming?"

"Hito. Looking for old man Saito. I'll wait here."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a short time Hito was shown into an office.

Sitting behind the desk looking very uncomfortable in a chair that was too small for him was Akira. He had papers strewn out before him, he had a lot to catch up on.

Ah Hito. I was expecting you'd be here soon. He said casually not looking up from the papers.

I heard you did well in the exam, so now you'll be joining the ANBU I assume? He looked at the boy now and gestured to the chair on the other side of the desk.

Do you have any questions about the exam you took?

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he was shown to his mentor's office, he took note of certain locations within the building. As he was taken inside of the office, he saw Akira Saito sitting there, a huge mass of meat in a small wooden chair. It looked comical, but nothing to laugh about aloud. As Saito greeted him, he returned the greeting. "Old man Saito." He took the gestured seat, and thought for a moment, reflecting on the questions.

"The exam... " He reflected on the two opponents he had faced; a Hashigaki and a Hyuuga. "One of them threw me off, but in the end I was triumphant. I'd do it again, had I had to. About the ANBU, yes, that's what I sought you out for, Saito-Sensei. And about the exam I took... It felt like I was given that exam over others for a reason. The man reminded me of you, and the exam felt like it was something to teach me about myself... Something you would have done. So, my question is... Who was that man, and were you behind the exam given to me, as a trial of some sort?"

His questions off his mind, his want to join the ANBU made open, and his thoughts about the whole deal now off his chest, Hito relaxed into the chair, looking around the office room.

"Nice office."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira's stoney exterior was shattered as he turned in shock at the statement that Akuhei reminded the boy of himself.

Almost choking on his words he shook his head No, no, no. Don't liken me to that man. That man loves nothing but the art of combat. He should never reach anything higher than ANBU Captain, he is vicious, I am nothing like him. I will fight when fighting is right, he will fight for the pure enjoyment.

However the boy had been correct with his thought on the exam.

I wanted you to learn that there are times when you should back down. That fighting is not always the best course of action. Each time I have seen you you are so eager for combat, but even a cult dedicated to a god of combat teach that there are times not to fight. In the ANBU we prepare our members for the worst case scenario, that you do end up in a fight, but you are also trained to avoid it. Combat should be a last resort. Assassinations are not fights, they are silent and dealt with a single blow from behind.

He looked at Hito who had previously been looking around his office.

Deciding now to reply to the office comment he said Yes, I've been reinstated as Sennin.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hito chuckled as he saw Akira fumbling for words after being compared to his exam mentor. "I take it he was your teacher then? And as for the lesson you planned on me learning... I've learned it." He revealed the strikes from the mans swords across his chest, left open to heal on their own. They had been cleaned by him, and was now a reminder of why he needed to learn the lesson, and what he needed to take from the lesson.

Hito closed his shirt back up, readjusting it to his liking. He sat forward as Akira mentioned his promotion to ANBU Sennin.

"I see. Congratulations, old man. Now what do we do from here? What steps do I have to take, and what do I have to do to become a follower of these footsteps?"

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No, worse, he was a classmate and the teacher of a prior Medical Sennin named Kushin, a man he would likely think of as his greatest creation.

The wounds from the fight were still there, but they were precise, didn't go to the bone. Perhaps Akira had underestimated Akuhei's inability to hold back, for those cuts were what anyone would call holding back.

I will register you as an AiT. As long as you are able to follow instructions, listen and learn you will be fine. There will come a time when you will get to make those decisions, but that time is not yet. You need to learn first. I have a mission to send you on which will take you across the continent. So I will be in touch, enjoy the training facilities until then.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col3]
!
OOC ADMIN NOTE: Yaban Hito has been registered as an AiT
And has been granted the AiT banner from this point forward.
||[/col3]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I will register you as an AiT. As long as you are able to follow instructions, listen and learn you will be fine. There will come a time when you will get to make those decisions, but that time is not yet. You need to learn first. I have a mission to send you on which will take you across the continent. So I will be in touch, enjoy the training facilities until then.

-----

"Ill follow every instruction given, without fail. Listen and learn... Understood."

He heard the news about the mission, a huge smile on his face. Fuck yeh! A mission across the continent!

Hearing that he'd keep in touch, Hito nodded.

"I'll keep training and look around my new home then."
Getting up, to go get his newly issued ANBU gear, Hito would make his way into his new home to give it a look-see and find a place for him to stay.
[left topic unless stopped]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hito left and Akira went back to work.

It was good, the boy would do well, though he wondered about this mission. He would be interested to see what Shashu will say to him when he tells her of the mission he's going to be sending her on, and with who.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back