Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Beneficiary of Fiction [Kimi]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
This post has been brought to you by Aburabuta Corp.

Continuation from HERE
[col3]
HIvtNqr.png

Nakamura Kazuhiro
The Lawyer
|
Y01RXxI.png

Ken
The Bodyguard
|
Csur3tm.png

Aburabuta Hirotomi
The Businessman
[/col3]

Opportunities are self-made. Certainly a good pedigree would place a distinguished man above the rest, but without a will to thrive and an ambition to do more, to aspire to be better and to succeed in such aspirations cannot be done without sufficient effort. The trip to Soons Haven, through the Malestrom was an arduous one considering the fact that they were trapped in a cramped box not unlike the one the kidnap victim was held within. The cart bounced when it hit stones and dipped when it dropped off the top of a dune and descended into the ever shifting depressions. The sandrunners knew the way to Soons Haven, despite the unrelenting storm. It would take several hours for the team of sandrunners to take them to their final destination.

Soons Haven was among Sunagakure's closest neighbors. Located seaside, the salty air and cooler climate was a relief considering the harsh terrain they had to traverse to reach this point. Walled off, not only was Soon's Haven protected from the raging storm but it was also safe from roaming bandits and savage tribes. Hirotomi peered out through the pane of glass that separated them from the elements before allowing the curtain to fall over the window. The sun was bright, almost intolerable in comparison to the ambient glow carmot that illuminates most of Sunagakure.

The sandrunners came to a halt at the gates of Soons. Restlessly they scratched at the ground, waiting for their driver to interact with the guardians. The lawyer stepped out of the cab, his unruly crimson tresses sifted wildly in the wind as he bowed in a great sweeping motion. His shirt from beneath his suit-jacket was only partly tucked on. "I have come on an errand to bring news to the Merchant Lords by the bequest of my employer!" Nakamura Kazuhiro called to the guardians. He was not an unfamiliar face, he had been here several times in the past on errands but never before had he come with such cargo as a kidnapping victim, his boss and his body guard.

"I expect that this trunk is soundproof?"</B><i></i> Aburabuta cautioned Ken. Ken simply nodded in agreement.

The guards simply waved the cab in, this was a routine day and a routine shift. Another trader in.
==============================​

Inside Soons Haven...

A paradise for the senses. An outdoor bazaar was in full-swing from peddlers shouting out the names of their wares to small shop owners displaying their baubles under colorful awnings. The consumers, dressed to the height of fashion wandered the streets chatting nonsense and wasting their funds. When the carriage stopped, Hirotomi was the first to exit. He took in a lungful of the salty seaside air and slowly relinquished the sweet scent. His breast puffed out, he took a few steps towards the nearest establishment and eyed the trinkets for sale while his employees unloaded his carriage. He did not pack much, they only planned to spend a matter of hours here. "Hurry, we have no time to waste."<i></i> Hirotomi instructed, his words seemingly gleeful. He was acting more like he was on vacation instead of attempting an aggressive takeover.

The plan was simple, he was going to publicly accuse a Merchant Lord of hiring the Cabal. He was then going to 'find' this kidnapped woman and usher her to safety, making him not only a hero but also setting the scene for the Merchant Lord's eventual downfall. While his luggage was being unloaded, Hirotomi briskly broke from his guardians and made his way to the ivory tower. The Lords were not particularly private in where they enjoyed holding council. He had no idea who might be there, but he did know that it was likely that at least one of the seven merchant lords could be found there. It did not matter whom because blame could easily be placed on one or even several through skillful manipulation and lies.

Inside the ivory tower, immaculate mosaic tiles decorate the floor. The alabaster columns and pristine white walls are near blinding. Priceless painting were hanging from the lobby walls, almost a taunt to the heir. He scowled at their fortune and waited, leaning against one of the stone-carved columns. The lobby was public enough, random pedestrians had a continual presence. He waited until someone... anyone among the Merchant Lords passed through. His lips pressed together as luck was on his side, one of the younger... newer and less endowed lords was striding through the lobby like a damnable peacock.
fa0cafce-08f0-4ea0-ba1c-c7d1d455ab82.jpg

Fukui Shino the Iron Welder

Bloodline/Core Ability: Nanjiro

Physical Description: Runic tattoos cover his face, back and arms. He often wears long sleeves even in sweltering conditions. His bright red hair is a family physical trademark, he and all three of his brothers share the same red hair. He usually wears it back in a ponytail that seems to enhance a rather deep widows peak. While he is not prematurely balding, his unusual hairline might suggest this, a fact that he is somewhat sensitive to. Besides that, he has golden eyes and a medium muscular build. His exact physique is not known because he is never seen in a state of undress.

Mental Description: He is a very serious individual. He does not think like a businessman, something that is painfully apparent when he speaks. He might be concerned with the overall bottom line and not invest in a failing venture or give his weapons and armors away on "credit", he is not looking for the next best thing or trying to undermine his fellow lords. He does care for the success and longevity of his family and thinks of them first. While his role as a Merchant Lord is rather recent, he is slowly acclimating to the role.

History: Shino came from a working-class family on the eastern fringe of Wind Country. His parents and brothers were metal workers who forged weapons and armors for Sunagakure. Their metal was imbued with something special, something that made the metal stronger while at the same time lighter. The secret to their craft has been maintained by their family for three generations. While not business-minded, the Fukui family enjoyed the profits of being the primary weapon supplier to Sunagakure. After Shino's father Fukui Osufune died three years ago, the Fukui family moved to Soon's Haven with their trade and their wares. While weapon production is a family secret and their efforts are manned by only four men, the Fukui brothers: Shino, Kenta, Junrou and Akio.

The head of the family is the middle son, Shino because he is the only literate member of the family. While his lack of education may make Shino and his family appear to be easy targets, but unlike many of the other Merchant Lords the Fukui family puts family before fortune or power. Their family bonds not only give them strength but also grant them the ability to weather any storm. While one of the Fukui brothers have taken a wife, one has grown increasingly fond of Guchi Sheena.

"Fukui Shino the Iron Welder!"<i></i> Hirotomi called out loudly, drawing attention to the pair. "I must commend you for your recent dealings with Sunagakure!"<i></i> Hirotomi called to him still from across the room, making no effort to close the gap between them.

"What?" Shino mouth, his brow furrowed with befuddlement. Not long before the diamyo had revealed the tragic fate of Sunagakure to the council. It was a distressing fact, his losses were in fact greater than most considering the casualties their need for weaponry might diminish, thus damaging his standing with the other lords and ladies.

"I never thought you would have the gall to hire a team of mercenaries to attack a hidden village!" Hirotomi called out across the room, even backing away a step to ensure an excuse to call out loudly.

"I did n--" Shino called back before he was further interrupted.

"Pish posh, no need to be humble my good man, your efforts against those ruffians will remain between you... and... me,"<i></i> Hirotomi smiled genteelly before he removed his hat from the top of his head and have a dramatic bow. "Good day Mister Shino, I hope your day is well,"<i></i> Hirotomi concluded before he abruptly turned on his heel and departed through a pair of glass doors.

Onlookers simply gawked at Shino, none dared utter a single word in support or against his dangerous act. Most stopped moving however, and simply waited for Shino's response. His face reddened as he looked at the curious rubber-neckers. "I did nothing of the sort!" He shouted and stomped his foot. What was that dam merchant up to this time?

Here was little time to waste before Shino recovered from his shock. He now had his patsy, all he needed now was a story. He did not need a good one, he needed something to tell a woman in shock whilst he helped her escape. He could claim just about anything at this point, she was trapped in a suitcase for the last day and likely worse for the wear. "The Fukui Estate", Hirotomi ordered. Ken took his metallic suitcase which housed the young,drugged woman. he wondered if she was still alive. Dumping a body on the estate would be easier than fabricating an escape from a captor that had no idea he was even holding a kidnap victim.

The Fukui estate was large, perhaps nearly as much as Hirotomi's own homestead. The manicured lawn and lit walkways created an image of an ideal life. A life Aburabuta would soon shatter. His bodyguard wordlessly followed, flanked by his lawyer. They had a lot of gall barging into an estate as this. Of course their presence did not go unnoticed. A pair of private sentries met them almost immediately upon stepping onto the grounds. They were adequate arguably, Hirotomi enjoyed the finer things in life as anyone of his stature and status should but he was a rational man who knew when appearances alone were insufficient. Otherwise he would have picked a better-groomed lawyer. Without missing a stride Hirotomi announced non-nonchalantly "spending the night with my dear friend, Shino." He waved his hand in a small circle, as he looked around and shrugged. "Quaint enough for servant quarters, could you direct me to the main house?"<i></i> It was an obvious taunt, the massive building was sufficient to house a small militia and it did but not the kind capable of withstanding an attack, maids and butlers were hardly a deterrent. His 'guards' not much better.

<B>"Lord Fukui has already contacted us about that scene you made in the ivory tower." One of the guards accused.

"Yeah, we have been ordered to keep you off the grounds by any means necessary." The second announced.

"Oh my... how dutiful of you," A Cheshire smile crept across the face of the heir as he flicked a gloved hand. Like a trained dog, Ken relinquished his grasp on the metallic suitcase and it tipped back and forth, threatening to fall over to its side. "No marks," Hirotomi instructed. The massive man only known as Ken already knew his actions, his meaty fist punched the first man in the solar-plexus causing him to crumble onto the ground and to gasp for breath. The second received a single blow to his lower back, an obvious crack resonated as the guard cried out and fell to the floor. The later of the two was likely paralyzed. 'Oops' the guardian soundlessly mouthed. Hirotomi let out an annoyed sigh as he grumbled, "Kazuhiro, dispose of the broken one and ready the carriage."

"Yes sir," the red-headed lawyer bowed to Aburabuta's back.

"And enough dallying Ken, clear me a path to a private chamber... preferably the master suite." he clarified. Ken took hold of the rolling suitcase and its cargo once more and took the lead. Hirotomi removed his hat and took off his jacket. Folding each neatly under his arm he took a handful of earth and rubbed it over his torso and thighs. It was twilight now, a fine shadow ad already started to expose itself over his jawline. He tore off the first pair of buttons and relegated his tie to his pile of fine folded linens under his arm. He scuffed his shoes along the walkway, progressing ever so confidently towards the front door. Only the help takes the side and back doors. His long tresses, bound by a cord were releases. He ran his dusty fingers through his fine locks, shaking them as they went to take on a knotted appearance. The scene was nearly set, the servants scattered, most departing as they already saw the scene on the front lawn.

The giant was not kind enough as to carry the suitcase up the stairs. The suitcase hit each and every step as he progressed to the next level. Hirotomi following only steps behind. "She never saw you I hope," Hirotomi reminded Ken. He simple nodded without turning around as he stopped at the third room. It was unlocked. He slid the suitcase into the chamber and closed the door. Abruabuta was playing a strange game, the kind that you dare not question. He was taking a great risk doing what he could have paid someone woman to claim. But as any Aburabuta would already know, loyalty only goes to the highest bidder. He had no assurances that a woman on his payroll would maintain a story, but a woman who thought him a victim and a hero. Those are the kinds of stories that have some staying power. "Closet" Hirotomi instructed.

Ken sighed as he crashed the suitcase against the floor hard. She was going to need to be unconscious if he wanted to prevent identification. He knew well Aburabuta's tendencies. If he was a liability, he would share the fate those who had crossed him. He repeated this thrice to ensure, possibly to the woman's unfortunate detriment, that she would not be lucid upon emerging. He opened the suitcase carefully, she appeared mostly intact. Rather than toss her into the closet he flung the contents of the suitcase onto the bed. It made for a better scene, considering the businessman's alleged story. He ten backed away quickly, before he was even entirely sure she was alive taking the suitcase with him and meeting Hirotomi at the threshold. Aburabuta relinquished his outer garments, leaving what could only be described as a disheveled visage. Ken tied the door closed with a chord connecting the room she was placed within with the door immediately across the hall.

For now it would be a waiting game until the woman woke up. Assuming that dolt did not kill her. His back rested against the wall of the estate, he clawed at his forearms and restlessly made pock-holes in his tattered shirt whilst he waited. Ken simply left the way he came.More guards would be there soon, all the better to reinforce the scene he was creating for this 'story.'

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
More than a few times, the jostling of her container woke the Nekozuka heir. At one point she swore that she was being bounced long rocky ground. When whatever was carrying her came to a stop, the sweet scent had finally disappeared. Knowing she would now remain conscious, she set about trying to escape her current situation. Unfortunately her clawed fingers could gain no purchase and she had been dumb enough to forget her weapons pouch at home. The only things she had on her were some homemade headache remedies, of which she took a small amount, and a few bandages. When she could hear little more than slight muffled whispers, Kimi started to growl lowly. How dare someone kidnap her!

Some time passed as she tried to escape, taking small pauses to meditate, and she was still no further toward escape than before. She felt her container dropped on the ground and claws dug into the sides, trying to keep herself upright. After maybe a minute she found herself moving again. This time a short journey ended abruptly. She could hear muffled voices and nearly panicked when she felt herself being lifted higher. Kimi protected her head as best she could but still ended up dazed as the suitcase hit the floor three times.

When the bag was finally opened, she made sure to keep her eyes closed. She breathed in the scents around her, trying to figure out where exactly she was. She memorized every scent that could be attached to a person. One of the scents threw her onto something soft, perhaps a bed? The scent then retreated out a door. Though she only knew that because she heard the soft snick of a closing door.

She was so sore and her head was killing her. She counted herself lucky that she had been able to preempt the blow to the head somewhat. Slowly, silently moving her arms she found one to be slightly fractured and had to bite back a hiss. She moved hands up to her head and worked out a mystical hands jutsu. Glowing hands took away the edge of pain, but she did little more than make herself more comfortable. She could wait on the rest of her healing.

Exhaustion and the soft bed below her were enough to lull her into a light sleep. Little did she know that something inside her was waking up, her purple eyes started shifting colors, the centers of her irises bleeding blue, hardly noticable if one did not know the exact color of her eyes. The being within its container would wait and see if his girl required his aid.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Csur3tm.png

Aburabuta Hirotomi
The Businessman

Hirotomi rested against the wall not far from the woman's "prison", he listened with his keen sense of sound and he could hear her stirring. Patience was a virtue but also a luxury that even a man as wealthy as Hirotomi could not afford. In a matter of minutes the guards would find him, it was an intentional act. He was also unarmed, that was also intentional. He could hear their clamoring approach, he sat on the floor cross-legged with his hands on his lap. He almost looked like a vagrant in his tattered garb and unruly tresses. "G-get a-away from ME!" Hirotomi purposefully stammered, verbally feigning fear but his expression betrayed his words to the befuddlement of the sentries. The first of the trio came at him with a small blunt object that Hirotomi could only describe as a cheap club. Hirotomi blocked the attack with his forearm in a single hard motion, he did not bother sweeping it to the side or attempting to disarm it. It was as if he wanted the terrible sound to echo down the halls and for that defensive wound to be left behind. Hirotomi yelled out in pain, but it was ill-timed considering the blow he had received which was purposeful. He was a man of misdirection and deceit, his stated fear and grunts of exertion without cause created minuscule delays in their attacks, that fraction of a second extra was all Hirotomi needed."Why are you doing this to me!" He cried out for no reason, but garnered a verbal response from one of the men as he attempted to grapple Hirotomi to the floor.

"Wh" the guard started to inquire before a knee to the face rendered the guard senseless.

Hirotomi rammed his shoulder into the wall closest to Nekozuka's 'prison chamber' and let out a forceful series of hacking coughs. "Please, I won't tell anyone of the things I saw..."</B><i></i> He pleaded at nobody in particular as the third man pulled out a knife. Knives were easier to deal with than swords, and Hirotomi eyed the pathetic weapon the guard wielded. As the knife cut the air, Hirotomi spun to the side, only partly evading the small knife as it cut into his flank leaving a rip in his shirt and a shallow wound that would not need stitching but could use a bandage. He let out a hiss of pain and a sound that would best resemble a man being knocked to the ground. The man with the club tried to strike Hirotomi in the temple, only to be met with a direct attack on the club with his fist. His knuckles were scraped and the club was dinged. <B>"I-I just want to go home," he pleaded with the air. The man with the knife tried again to cut into the businessman, the attack was sloppy and one that could have been easily avoided but again was not. He needed to look the part, and he let the blade cut into his shoulder. He looked down at his newest wound, that would suffice. As the club came down again for a tertiary attack, his hand clenched the head of the small bat and with a firm tug the club-wielding guard was relieved of his weapon. Immediately he swung the bat hard, hitting the wielder in the back of the neck close to the skull. The site is known to some as the widow-maker because if the spinal cord is severed at that level the ability to move your diaphragm is lost and then even paraplegia would be too kind a fate. He would be dead in seconds from the single, fatal blow leaving a man with a knife and a boxer only now regaining his bearings. Hirotomi gave the pair a knowing look, they could either run or lose this fight because it was obvious that they were not only outmatched but the few blows they did land were intentional. "Oh Gog-Oh God! What have I done!" A smiling Hirotomi cried out, attempting to facilitate the illusion of a fortuitous blow. His hand unraveled the cord that prevented the girl's room from opening as he watched those failure guardians back away. He hoped that an estate even as small as this would have more than five guards, otherwise an 'escape' would be rather uneventful.

He swung the door open, blood dripping down his right arm and his left flank. He looked like a man who had been through hours of hell, but his day for the most part less the last hour was rather comfortable. Hirotomi braced himself against the door-frame and grasped for breath, attempting to maintain the illusion of the victim rather than victor. "We have to get out of here before more of them come!" Hirotomi gasped, beckoning her to come.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi's light doze was interrupted by the sounds of a scuffle just outside the room. Now sapphire eyes snapped open as she rose from the bed. A thin film of golden chakra started to cover her skin as she walked toward the door. Kimi winced minutely when she felt her forearm repair itself. The sounds from the hall intensified and she issued a growl. Her eye teeth lengthened, whisker marks darkened, and claws extended. She pulled on the door but failed to open it more than a millimeter. She backed away, fixing to launch a ball of unrefined malevolent chakra at the door.

The sounds from the hall stopped and the door opened. There was a man standing in the door way, blood dripping down his arm and hip. She started to move forward and the being inside started growling at her like something wasn't right. Kimi pushed the being back, forcing herself to calm, ignoring the sound of wariness for now. The chakra film receded, but the rest of the changes remained. The demon within her stayed close to the surface, just in case something happened.

"We will go nowhere until that bleeding is staunched. Whoever took me left me with my bandages. Come, let me halt the bleeding."
The tonal quality of her voice shifted back and forth between a rough growl and her own smooth timbre.

She tipped toward the man, pulling out her bandages as she walked like a mix of curious cat and wary tiger. A single deep purple eyebrow lifted in a questioning manner, seeming to ask "Are you going to let me, or will I have to force your compliance?" On the inside a voice growled at Kimi He does not smell of fear. She pushed the voice away, making it growl. Kimi just wanted a moment without having to fight for control. She felt like the tiger demon was glaring at her and had to assure the being that there would be time later to protect and defend.

If the man allowed her, she would quickly dress the wounds, pushing a infintisimal amount of healing chakra into the cuts to sterilize and promote healing. Once she was finished, or if he denied treatment, she would nod to him and move cautiously out the doorway, looking in all directions before looking back toward the man.

"What should we call you? It would be remiss of me to not know the name of my current companion." She moved slowly out, maneuvering along the wall, senses hightened with an influx of demonic chakra. She could hear commotion somewhere in the distance. "Where are we, by the way? I can smell salty air. We are certainly not where I would wish to be."

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Csur3tm.png

Aburabuta Hirotomi
The Businessman

As Hirotomi burst through the door, he had an expectation. First, he expected a civilian. Even if she did not bear the regalia of a Sunan shinobi, her visage was more that of a beast than a woman. A tragic fate of many shinobi clans in his opinion, the loss of their humanity as they become the perfect warrior. Second, he was expecting a petite, terrified woman. Something easier to lead and to manipulate. He did not let his face betray him, he was vexed that his oaf of a bodyguard could mess up on something so simple. He knew he should have sent Kazuhiro, but in doing so he would have been left 'defenseless' and that boy might be able to talk his way out of anything but he doubted his battle prowess. He could work with this of course, this was well within his scope of skill but it would require an unanticipated level of improvisation.

She looked like a cat, odd...

"We will go nowhere until that bleeding is staunched. Whoever took me left me with my bandages. Come, let me halt the bleeding."

It was now time to play out a scene. A facade of fear and haste. "They're going to come back" he protested his toes curled over the use of such an informal contraction. His wounds were far from dire, but something he would eventually have to remedy to alleviate the burden of scars marring his physical form. The act was not hard to pull off, there was something about his 'victim' that placed him at dis ease. Shinobis were an unpredictable lot, but with their volatile nature also came great gains. His fortune was built off of their works and their needs, a tribute to what he father had done before him some would claim but it was not for his father's love or honor he sought wealth but to fulfill this own ambitions. He would exceed his father's successes one day.

"Are you going to let me, or will I have to force your compliance?"

Being threatened by his own kidnap victim, this was a first. Being forcibly healed seemed to be almost a contradiction of itself, but she had a woman's mind. The poor, mousy woman. What little sense she had was probably lost the moment he saw her, perhaps it was thoughtless of him to do this personally. He was far too splendid, even in this ragged form to keep company with a woman. He let out an internal sigh, it was a troublesome reality for the heir. Being the best at everything was a terrible burden - men wanted to be him; women wanted to be with him. He was not interested in the tan woman with a penchant for novelty tees (assuming the 'make me purr' shirt is in use as per your character description) that has spent the last day in a hot box. Ken should have lined the box with potpourri before taking her on this journey. "We don't have time for that," Hirotomi debated as he looked into the hallway nervously, already certain that no other guard was presently approaching. "When Lord Fukui gets here, we are both dead!" He explained, actually instilling truth into his web of lies. Once he was discovered, the full force of the Merchant Lords would be upon them as the woman's compliance in this situation is unknown but his only known association is to him. If she physically tried to force herself onto him, in terms of getting repaired, he would have peeled off his shirt to reveal the glory beneath reluctantly because a happy woman was easier to deal with than a vexed one. If she was overcome with his physique, he would have been forced to knock her unconscious because he did not have time for amorous endeavors. Thankfully neither happened since his verbal refusal sufficed it appeared.

"What should we call you? It would be remiss of me to not know the name of my current companion."

"You would more than likely recognize me if I was in better conditions,"</B><i></i> Hirotomi replied with a false apologetic tone as she maneuvered across the room. There were few things he loved more than talking about himself, he was always the most fascinating thing in the room. "I am Aburabuta Hirotomi, of that Aburabuta family,"<i></i> he explained, his reputation so often preceded him the only clarification he often required of himself was the fact that it was indeed true... it was him, not a shoddy facsimile or a doppelganger postulant.

"Where are we, by the way? I can smell salty air. We are certainly not where I would wish to be."

"We are in Soon's Haven,"<i></i> Hirotomi quickly identified. "I was taken by Fukui's men earlier today after I confronted him regarding his hand in Sunagakure's tragic incursion," he narrated as he followed behind her. He preferred this vantage point, the corners of his lips tugged upward, making his face appear maddened rather than fearful for a moment within an instant and would not allow his expressions to betray his deceit at this juncture. "I heard some men taking you to the Master's chamber, your arrival was enough of a distraction to allow me to escape. Who knows what fate would have awaited you,"<i></i> he pretended to empathize, playing on common feminine fears. "But I know they planned on killing me,"<i></i> he lied again, to reinforce his point and to grant them a reason to make haste for the door.

Downstairs a great commotion could be heard, it sounded like a dozen boots hitting the marble floor as well as a familiar voice. "Where the hell is that bastard Aburabuta! I am going to kill him!"<i></i>

Too late for an indirect encounter it would seem, but the phrasing could not be any more perfect. While his statement was no entirely literal, that threat would quickly translate to an attempted reality once his plan became obvious. The Merchant Lords were not saints, most of them got to where they were through nefarious dealings and actions. <B>"We should jump out the window," Hirotomi suggested as he nodded towards the bedroom window. He was fortunate that she had not done so already, that was why Ken was supposed to lock her in the closet. Damnable help. He would follow Nekozuka's choice, neither truly irked him but appearances were everything.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi couldn't help but roll her eyes internally when Aburabuta refused treatment. If he got them caught because of a blood trail, that was on his head. She recalled his family name, but his first name did not ring any bells. He is at unease in your presence, kit. the voice told her. At the moment, she could hardly care less, she just wanted to get out of there. She didn't say one way or another if she recognized his name or not. The Nekozuka heir did not want to deal with an inflated or punctured ego right now.

"Soon's Haven? We're outside the village? How in the- Ach, never mind. We need to get out of here, and quickly." Aburabuta went on to explain how he escaped and mentioned that he wasn't sure what was the original plan for her. Kimi felt snarl starting to creep up her throat, an echo of the demon within. Fukui was responsible for the destruction? That makes absolutely no sense. Why would a merchant have his clientele destroyed? He would not. He would no longer have the wealth he seems to enjoy.

Her thoughts, and perusal of the room, were interrupted by a shout. "Where the hell is that bastard Aburabuta! I am going to kill him!" She looked at Aburabuta, deciding that she would at least make sure he got out before things went to hell in a hand-basket. Hirotomi suggested the window and she cautiously crept toward it. She looked out with still sapphire eyes. It did not seem too far down, but it could potentially break a foot or ankle if the landing went awry. Just what do you think the man's guards would think of you jumping from their master's room? They may believe you to be a thief.

Kimi winced at the possibilities. "If we are to leap from a window, it would be best for it not to be this particular one. Wouldn't want to be mistaken for a common thief, eh? Unless you know how to wall climb, by any chance? That might be better than just jumping from the window. Roofs are better for fast travel anyway. If you don't know how, I could probably carry you." She finished with a smirk ignoring the growls echoing in the back of her mind.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Csur3tm.png

Aburabuta Hirotomi
The Businessman

"Soon's Haven? We're outside the village? How in the- Ach, never mind. We need to get out of here, and quickly."

She responded incredulously, leading him to ponder how unconscious she was for the journey if she had not realized that she had spent the day in that box. She certainly smelled like she had spent the day in a small hot box. The plan was going accordingly, in every which way less one. His 'victim' could have been chosen better, it was an unfortunate consequence of having subordinates. If he wanted to have something done right, he would have to do it himself. He was a tolerant man of course, he was not going to kill the Kunoichi in all likelihood. It would be simpler if he did, if he and-picked someone more... complaint and perhaps less sweat-stained. The fact that he did not was an accolade towards his own munificence.

"If we are to leap from a window, it would be best for it not to be this particular one. Wouldn't want to be mistaken for a common thief, eh? Unless you know how to wall climb, by any chance? That might be better than just jumping from the window. Roofs are better for fast travel anyway. If you don't know how, I could probably carry you."

Her logic was less than sound, it seemed more like she was trying to find an excuse to put her hands on him.... again. His impulse would have been to tell her that her scent was revolting and that he could not possibly be put into contact with such filth. He would rather jump at his own peril and risk a fractured limb, if such injuries were possible with his exceptional reflexes. But alas, he had a part to play in this scene and being effete heir, incapable of self-preservation was aspect he had to play. If roof-running would look less suspicious in contrast to leaping from a window as they were 'fleeing' a captor, he would allow her to make that call. "I have never wall-climbed" Hirotomi admitted. He was sure that he would be a natural, but there has never been an opportunity or a need for such trifles in his charmed life.

He would not fight the woman off if she physically insisted, but he would hold his breath if that was the case. Otherwise he would leap from the window and land on the lawn before dashing with uncanny speed towards the gates and wait for this nameless woman.

whatever she decided to do, she would have to come to her own conclusion quick. A team of footsteps marched towards the door and a man called out, "I think he is in here!"

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nekozuka Kimi was not unused to smelling of dirt and sweat, but she finally noticed the state she was in. By the smell of things, she had spent nearly an entire day in that small, hot suitcase. She thanked the being within for the fact that she wasn't more sore than she currently was. The man in the room seemed to be rather priggish. She could hardly believe that she was stuck in this situation with an apparently spoiled prig. She internally glowered as she heard a rumbling chuckle.

She was still trying to riddle out the best option when they heard the sounds of footsteps getting louder.Now is the timefor action, kit. We must move. With a soft growl, Kimi called, "Come on! Out the window! Just jump, we'll deal with it on the other side!"

Gold chakra surrounded her hands and she pushed on the window. She was quite surprised when the glass and surrounding frame exploded in a flash of dark lightning. She figured she was tapping into the demon's chakra and left the thought for future study. As the footsteps halted, she hopped onto the now empty window frame. She turned to Hirotomi and smirked. "You coming?" she stated and jumped.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Csur3tm.png

Aburabuta Hirotomi
The Businessman

"Ladies first,"</B><i></i> Hirotomi smiled as he bowed his bowed his head towards her and his fingers maintained the motions of a man tipping his hat, not that he was wearing one at this time. It was a gentile custom more than anything at this moment. He dallied for only a moment, he waited for the young Fukui heir. In these idle moments he scooped some thing off the dresser surface. It was a pair of ordinary cuff-links, in so far as ordinary meant pure fire-carmot and studded with diamonds. It was a meaningless bauble to Hirotomi but probably something of significance for a man such as the Iron Wielder to keep it on display in his personal quarters, but moreover the trinkets displayed his family crest. He pocketed the pair.

Hirotomi stepped onto the sill in a simple, graceful motion. He tipped forward and allowed gravity to determine his descent. As his toes touched the ground before the rest of him, he rolled his feet backwards until the sole of his entire foot made contact with the plush green sod. His knees bent in a smooth motion in candidacy with his torso as he leaned frontwards and placed his flat palm onto the terrain in a three-point stance. He crouched low, for barely an instant before his tendons and ligaments snapped into motion propelling him towards the fence.

All Shino would see was his back, that was all the Merchant Lord would ever see again.
FLW7yXS.png

Fukui Shino
Merchant Lord: The Iron Wielder

"I told you that it was that bastard!"<i></i> Shino yelled as he pointed out the window at Hirotomi as he crested the far gate. "I want you to get every man I have! Hire new ones if you have to!"<i></i> He ranted as his voice became indistinguishable as he moved towards the central portions of his home. The muffled noise of Shino's complaints would be able to be heard over a great distance. Barking could be heard from the home, as Shino's voice diminished the growing noise of a team of dogs grew louder. A trio of dogs bolted out of the home, through an unseen passage, window or door. They were just dogs, not the Inuzuka kind. That was the best part about Soons Haven, the relative normalcy of regular people. Their hair on end and their dark brown coats glistened, foam and saliva dripped from their toothy maws as they dashed across the lawn seeking any foreign flesh to devour. Shino at the threshold of his home filled his door, light spilled out around his edges. He let out a laugh that they could hear from afar, ...and get that woman too!"<i></i> He ordered, his finger pointing in the distance between Hirotomi and Kimi's location.

Was already at the top of the fence before the dogs could reach him, he wondered the fate of the smelly woman. He wanted her mostly intact, if a bit scabbed and scarred, it would only grant greater gravity to his tale. He was unarmed sadly, otherwise he would have assisted the canines in their chase. A dog bite tells no tales except that of a man with a hungry, violent beast. He would have to depend on injuries sustained from Shino's men, but the man was a skinflint. The quality of his men was laughable. He rolled his eyes as he let out a yell, the kind of hell a clumsy man would or should make, enough to alert whoever was watching the gate he would hope. He pretended to fall, yanking hard on a tree limb as he 'fell' which accompanied the noises he made with a loud *crack* in addition to providing him with a blunt 'weapon.'

<B>"Over here!" One of the guards announced. They were not far, but they were not close enough to catch him but perhaps her as their footsteps were coming from beyond wherever Kimi had retreated to.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi hir the groundand rolled to defer some of the shock away from her legs. She still felt a little bit of strain but it went away as she felt the golden chakra start to surround her skin once more, steadily getting thicker. She started toward the nearest wall, catching Hirotomi's form launching out the window from the corner of her eye.

She heard them release dogs and couldn't help but let out an explicative. Before she could put on a burst of speed, she heard Fukui's voice ordering his guards to catch the both of them. A small growl rumbled through her chest as quite a few of them focused on her, being the closest to them. The dogs came closer and she crouched down. Regular dogs were nothing on big cats or Inuzuka-bred dogs. She hissed and growled deeply, her features taking on a decidedly feline cast.

Blue eyes almost glowed with power and a few of the dogs that hadn't followed Aburabuta started to whimper. The bravest of the bunch launched at her and she quickly knocked them out with a quick hit to the temporary paralysis point. She did not want to kill anyone or anything if she could help it. It was bad enough that she was already thrown in with the man that may or may not have rescued her, but she did not want to cause an issue between territories.

The guards were steadily advancing toward her and she growled out, "I do not know more than you in this situation. Nor do I wish to harm anyone. Stay back and allow my withdrawl." Even as she stated this, the golden chakra surrounded her in something akin to a jumpsuit, slowly getting thicker as the demon Kashiro prepared a partial take over.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Csur3tm.png

Aburabuta Hirotomi
The Businessman

The canines followed the scent of a cat the Nekozuka's heels. Their snapping jaws bit at the air, saliva spraying the space before them. Dogs had more than a keen sense of scent, they had an uncanny perception of the environment around them. A feral trait lost by civilized man. In this quarry the hunter became the prey. This was not a normal human that smelled of cat; their senses betray them for form was human and scent was feline. The dog's liops curled back as they bared their teeth and growled at the woman. Don't take another step cat-monster! They let out a series of threatening barks but it appeared that the woman was not backing down, a pair let out a whine and took another pair of steps back. The alpha lurched forward, Kimi's fist struck the beast in the back, the dog let out a piercing scream as he crumbled onto the ground. Its hind-legs limp, the dog let out a series of cries as it used its forelegs to drag itself away.

Marching steps pursued both Aburabuta Hirotomi and Nekozuka Kima, they fanned out in the proximity of the noises Aburabuta purposely made. One found Hirotomi, resting against a tree. Dark eyes gazed at the unfortunate sentry, as only one side of Hirotomi's lips twitched upward. He shook his head in a disappointed manner as he wordlessly thrust the broken branch in the direction of the the guard. It hit the right acromian process, not that the guard was holding anything in either hand. "So you are what all this commotion is over," the guard announced ignoring the glancing blow. Hirotomi made a second jab, much like first hitting the brachial plexus of the same arm. Shooting pain innervated the unfortunate guardian's limb. "Fuck that hurt," the guardian complained as his arm went limp and was overcome with a temporary sense of pain. Hirotomi shook his head and mouthed 'no' as he repeated the attack on his other arm, striking this time the man's opposite ulnar nerve. Neuropathic pain shot through his nervous system once again, temporarily disabling his other arm. Hirotomi nodded in the direction of Nekozuka before raising his 'weapon' once again. "What the--?" He was cut short as Hirotomi dropped his tree branch as slapped the man hard across the mouth leaving a hand-print on his cheek. It was a nuisance training pets, but everyone breaks at some point and cheap hired help would not take much. Again Hirotomi eyed the guard and pointed to his side, the woman was not far.

=====

A hundred yards over, a barrier of dense shrubbery separated Hirotomi from Kimi. A pair of gate-keepers descended on her. Average in height the both of them, they were dressed casually considering their station. It was a point of contempt for the business mogul. White collared short-sleeve shirts and a pair of pleated black belted pants over a pair of... sneakers. The fact that they were black laced sneakers did not make it any better. Of actual battle concern was the fact that these men were armed -- one was wearing a pair of basic black leather gloves and the other a short curved blade that might be a katana. Kimi warned them to back away, but orders were orders. "Ha, Ha, Ha. You are probably not going to survive the day, you crossed the wrong family lady."<i></i> One of the two guards replied with a laugh. The second started to tighten his battle gloves and made a tsking sound.

T-2 Fight: GO! (Unless you want battle practice... then one of those >>)

Also, between shifts so apologies for the lack-luster post.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi just growled at the men. The first one spoke, but the second one said nothing. "I had nothing to do with whatever your employer thinks I did!" Her hands shaped into preparatory claw-like shapes. Kashiro's golden chakra focused around her hands as she prepared for the men's approach.

Her face gained a more demonic visage and a deep growling voice echoed out. "Stay away from my host or suffer the consequences." On the inside, Kimi was extremely nervous to be fighting by herself. She didn't even have her katana, which would usually make up for the feeling of being alone, at least a little bit.

On impulse, she made two elemental clones out of the golden lightning. The two popped into existence with a slight sizzle and smell of ozone so subtle that even Kimi could hardly hear or smell it. Both clones matched her stance, purple lightning chakra surrounding their hands. Kimi filed away the information for later perusal.

The double tone came forth once more, "Well, are you going to let me go? Or shall I render you incapacitated?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I would very much prefer an T-2 fight, thanks for the opportunity though maybe I shall take you up on that a different time.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Csur3tm.png

Aburabuta Hirotomi
The Businessman

It was tedious work training a buffoon; house-breaking a pet would have been an easier task. Hirotomi simply shook his head each time the guard started to lean in his direction before he promptly struck his assailant with a tree branch in a swift motion that was almost too fast to be discerned by the naked eye each time he successfully took a step forward. It quickly devolved to a posturing stance where the guard swayed as if he was about to step before skiddishly backing away several steps. Hirotomi's arched brow raised at the sight as he again nodded in the direction of the smelly woman. The guard relented, perhaps to gain back-up or perhaps to find the second intruder. Hirotomi rested the back of his head against the wall he had scaled to escape the Merchant Lord's meager compound. He let out a sigh, it was amazing that this little town in this great big dust ball was anything special at all. These sad excuses for bussinessmen have had a stranglehold on Wind Country's economy for too long, it was time for them to go.

He listened for the fray, he needed the woman alive, just a little ...more roughed up around the edges. It looked like she was born a bit soggy and odoriferous. The one time he did not want his men to bring him an unconscious shinobi. HOW? It stresses the imagination. He sucked air through gritted teeth as he pulled himself from the wall. He was going to have to find that woman.

==============

The single, harmless woman turned into three. The pair of guards were already outnumbered. They looked at each other, astounded. They were civilian level guards with no shinobi training. Even something as simple as a transformation jutsu was out of their league. One of the two took a half step back. They had dealt with these shinobi types in the past, mostly drunkards or shinobi academy rejects. They could deal with a single ninja girl far from home. "Heh, she sounds's scary," one of the guards laughed as Kimi's voiced changed to something more feral. Her hands more like claws than feminine spindly fingers, chakra emanated from her hands in a demonstration of power. The first of the pair, armed with a katana swung at her in a rather proficient manner. He seemed capable enough for a professional swordsman, probably B Rank if someone was keeping track. He was not going for a killing blow, he was aiming for her shoulder or arm. The second, obviously more a brawler balled his hands into fists and tried to give her the old one-two. To the gut and then to the face. They timed their blows to be nearly in-sync. It was not that they saw the woman as a threat, it was just you could not be too careful with these shinobi types.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The two men charged, one brandishing a sword, the other his fists. She could see that the man was not going for a killing blow, at least at the moment. She ducked out of the way and the clone to her right shot underneath his arm, lashing out an uppercut, trying to catch him right under the arm. The clone was trying to make him drop his sword so that they could possibly use it. The other clone focused on the punching man, jumping in front of the original. The blow to the stomach caught the clone, it caught and held his fist on the retreat, and a partially blocked blow to the face finished it. The clone exploded in a burst of lightning chakra, a wave of it sent through his body from the last touch point on his wrist.

Kimi used the distraction of the clones to her advantage and dashed behind the two guards. She aimed a knock-out blow to the back of the brawler's head, hoping it would catch. If he managed to block it, she would curl a leg around his own and try to tackle him to the ground.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Sorry for the delay, lots of work.

IC:
Csur3tm.png

Aburabuta Hirotomi
The Businessman

These mooks were simple work for a shinobi such as Kimi. The ninja evaded the first attack and the clone uppercutted the guard hitting him in the armpit. His hand slackened for just a moment, but that moment would have been long enough for the sword-wielder to lose his grip. The sword clattered onto the ground, "dammit" muttered the mildly dumbfounded guard. He lunged for his blade in an attempt to recover it. The second pseudo-kimi took a stalwart-like stance and took the physical attack for the sake of its creator. The clone exploded in a blast of sparks, releasing the massive voltage a thin veil of chakra contained into the unfortunate sentinel. The guard convulsed as the electrical current coursed through his body, he let out a fleeting yelp before his body clenched and his legs went limp. These mooks were not particularly powerful, having lacked shinobi instruction as well as their relatively low pay grade - you do have to pay for quality after all. He was teetering where he stood, no longer conscious (KO). Kimi rushed the guard, her fist contacted his face and he toppled over into a crumpled heap onto the ground, his body twitching still from the residual electrical current. Perhaps Kimi's fist would feel a latent spark.

The second, disarmed swordsman looked at the pair - the real and fake Kimi. Back and forth he gazed for merely a moment but to the guard it felt like much more. He took a step back and stumbled. He was getting the hell out of here. He fell over his own feet as he attempted to scurry off. Through the shrubbery Hirotomi's former foe peered through in time to see the final conscious moments of his brawler ally, "Nope" he announced loud enough that Kimi could hear if she cared to. He faded back into the brush and also attempted to flee.

Note: You have knocked out the unarmed fighter. The fighter that Hirotomi sent after you came in time to see you beat the stuffing out of the unarmed guy so he is running and the swordsman is disarmed and is now trying to run away.

==============

Aburabuta himself was not doing much. He took a seat on the ground as there was nothing better to sit on at the moment. This was such a troublesome ordeal. He truly wished that someone was capable of playing his role for him, but nobody could reliably replicate his grandeur. It was almost a curse that his pedigree made him into such an exceptional man. If someone could just take away this terrible burden, then he would be like everyone else. HA! Burden... That was almost funny, his brilliance and beauty was the best money can buy. Money was the key to power and everything else one could desire. Everything and everyone has a price tag.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi let the unarmed swordsman run away, picking up his sword. It wasn't perfectly balanced for her, but it was a quite good blade, something to be expected of a hire-e of Fukui. She turned toward the bushes after hearing the man saying "Nope". She couldn't help but roll her eyes as he ran off. Kimi crouched down next to the unconscious man, making sure she did not do any undue damage. He seemed fine so she left his side to look back through the window she had left. Sapphire eyes glared in Fukui's direction.

Her clone dashed up the wall to slip back through the window. It growled at Fukui and said, "If you would like to discuss my presence here like a rational human being, my creator will gladly accommodate. After all, she has no clue why she is on your property. Heir Nekozuka has only protected herself while on your property. What say you?"

Kimi on the other hand, sneaked off toward where Aburabuta was currently sitting. She stayed just out of sight, especially with Kashiro whispering that Aburabuta might be being false with her. Her clone would disperse and she would know the man's answer. If he destroyed her clone, then she would bolt over the wall and out of the Haven as quickly as possible. If not, she would make herself visible. Her hand still grasped the sword and her senses were on high alert. Kashiro kept pushing to be let out as he could sense her journey taking its toll on her body. If need be, he would negotiate or flee.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
4SsZb7Q.png

Fukui Shino

Fukui remained at the sill, watching the fray from afar. His sell-swords woefully incompetent in the face of the shinobi and the businessman. It appeared that the woman ran back to from whence she came as she scaled the side of the building and came face to face with Fukui. Strange cat-like woman she was, all dark and in his opinion under-dressed. He was a parvenu, so unlike his cohorts who were the products of generational wealth it was not his sense of status but rather the fact that she seemed have shirts that said "make me purr" that reminded him more of a red light girl than a shinobi. Whatever she was doing in his house, and whatever she was doing being associated with that arrogant prick.

"If you would like to discuss my presence here like a rational human being, my creator will gladly accommodate. After all, she has no clue why she is on your property. Heir Nekozuka has only protected herself while on your property. What say you?"

"Discuss" Shino scoffed. "I do not care why you are here, but you can tell your... shinobi? Owner, that you will be lucky to escape Soons alive." Shino threatened in a surprisingly genteel manner. "You shinobi types don't scare me, a small team was able to dominate your entire village after all. I really felt it was a terrible idea," he shrugged as he added "but I cannot debate with results." Days earlier the Diamyo made a rare trip to the council of the merchant lords and announced the destruction of Sunagakure, his best customers. At the time, it was a massive disappointment but since that day he has made a new contract with the Sovereign Academy. His fiscal concerns were no more, in fact the presence of Sunans was actually a dampener on his business. Without another word Shino pulled a blade from his crimson cummerbund, his hand moving so fast the average naked eye would not be able to see. He attempted to plunge the blade into the clone. If he succeeded he would not protect her if she fell, disappeared or simply died in front of him. His blade would be back within the folds of his waist, the only proof that it was ever out being a wrinkle in his otherwise perfectly coiffed facade.

</B>
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​
<i>
</i>
Csur3tm.png

Aburabuta Hirotomi
The Businessman

Hirotomi rested his back against a tree. Running... Climbing... He would probably be crawling through the mud at some point. In the view of the Nekozuka heir, she got a wonderful view of the Aburabuta discovering leafs and twigs in his hair. His face resembled the expression one would be more likely to bear if they were ticks or spiders considering the manner he pinched them and then flung them aside. He let out a sigh as he sat on the ground and looked at the tattered rags that were worth more than most households in Sunagakure. "Worst day ever," he complained. <B>"And where is that cat-ninja..."<i></i> he griped. He cocked his head to the side, he could not hear the sounds of a scuffle. "She better not have been knocked out by those impotent sentries,"<i></i> he muttered as he broke a tree branch off a tree and ripped off the smaller twigs. He started making his way towards where he sent that last guard. "Is she a Genin? God why kidnap a Genin!"<i></i> He muttered and complained as he braved the brush.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shino's blade struck the clone and it exploded in a blast of lightning chakra. As Kimi got the information from her clone, she scowled and dearly hoped that the merchant was at least singed from the chakra backlash. She shook her head and felt herself slip further into her subconscious. The young Nekozuka crept silently closer to the wall. If it was up to her, she certainly would be living when she exited this place. She could hardly believe that the blacksmith merchant just shrugged off the fact that the village was basically destroyed. He must have money coming from somewhere- but she couldn't think of that now. Right now, the only thing that mattered was escaping.

Kimi stopped once she could see Aburabuta more clearly. She remained completely hidden, studying the man. She had to force back a snort when he discovered the twigs and leaves in his hair. The face he made was even better, it reminded her of the girly reactions of some civilians. A small smirk graced her features. "And where is that cat-ninja..." Kimi held back yet another snort as she watched. He broke off a tree branch, belying his strength. Her eyes narrowed as he basically questioned her strength. He started moving toward the area she had abandoned and made sure to be out of the way. The last thing she consciously comprehended was his voice saying, "Is she a Genin? God why kidnap a Genin!"

The air in the bushed area started to smell a little more strongly of ozone as the skin of golden chakra grew around Kimi's flesh. Fingernails extended, sharp eye-teeth lengthened, and the light colored whisker-scars darkened. The chakra destroyed Kimi's hair band, causing her hair to fall around her face and shoulders. The wild crackling and whipping of her hair made her look all the more feral. When sapphire eyes opened once more, Nekozuka Kimi was no longer in total control.

Kashiro, Raiko no seishin, stood crouched looking at the man, waiting until he was just close enough. Just as he came into view, Kashiro launched, looking to pin the man on his stomach. If (s)he somehow missed, (s)he would quickly whirl around and snarl at the man. "How dare you, you foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach!"* (S)he snarled deeply, a clawed hand poised to rip into his throat.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
EblXnxu.jpg

Fukui Akane
Journeyman[/i]
|
4SsZb7Q.png

Fukui Shino
[/col]

"Shino? ...SHINO! What is going on!" A woman's voice called out from inside the estate. Shino was replacing his weapon back into the folds of his cummerbund by the time a red-headed woman broke into his bedroom. A blast of chakra was all she saw, enough to darken his crisp white shirt and bare hands. There was a series of bangs, the sound of something falling onto the floor with a sharp clamor as he receded into his room, away from public view. "What w-" The female's voice started to inquire before everything became quiet from inside the home. Perhaps she was silenced, perhaps she stopped herself, perhaps it was nothing at all. There were other matters to attend to, such as a woman turned demon on the ground's borders.

</B>
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​
<i>
</i>
Csur3tm.png

Aburabuta Hirotomi
The Businessman

He did not want to have to do any actual rescuing, a shinobi should be able to handle these mooks with relative ease. Perhaps if the Fukui family was not such a family of skinflints it would be a different situation entirely. He did plan on being the hero, the hero for some pretty damsel civilian. Not... this irascible strumpet. His gloved hand rested on his 'cane' that he used to part the brush. "He did not even bother with desert roses," Hirotomi complained. From the bushes came something, something not entirely human. As this feral beast lurched towards Hirotomi, his left foot slid back as he entered a fighting stance. His hand slid back along the shaft of his 'cane.' He swung his stick around and attempted to hit the lunging monster in the face. Regardless of his successes, he would take a pair of steps back as he crosses his branch across his body like a bo-staff. She/It recoiled, attempting to claw at him with her grotesque talon-like nails. The claws broke through the distal portion of Hirotomi's defensive weapon and scratched the surface of his already sullied dress shirt. Hirotomi's staff rotated rapidly like a propeller before it attempted to land behind Kimi's knee hard. If successful or not his bo would then rotate in the opposite direction, the air whistling as it moved as he tried to them hit her in the stomach.

Hirotomi looked down at his chest. A trio of scratches broke his shirt, blood was starting to soak through. "Blood?" He stated, his voice laced with exasperation. "And I thought this shirt could not lose any more value,"<i></i> he complained. He was not seeking an answer as to who, what or why he was being attacked by a humanoid bobcat. <B>"There is no way Fukui can afford whatever you are," Hirotomi added with a sigh. It would have been an easy task if Fukui had, he could easily out-pay whatever Shino or his kind could offer. "I have to find this moll before she gets pommeled." He added matter of factly as he prepared what remained of his staff for yet another blow.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kashiro (Kimi) couldn't help but smirk when part of the branch Aburabuta carried broke under their claws. He hadn't been in relative control in such a long time so defending his host felt great. Sharp eyes followed the whirring staff and leaped back and up to avoid it. The very end caught across their shin and Kashiro hissed at the man. The attempted blow to the stomach was lessened as well due to the distance, but it still hit their body just above her right hipbone. With each hit, the pulsating aura of chakra started to crackle. Kimi's long hair billowed as though there was wind blowing through the trees.

Sapphire eyes spotted the red liquid falling from Hirotomi's chest a small second before he did. They paused for a moment, waiting for the next strike to come. "There is no way Fukui can afford whatever you are," he sighed. "I have to find this moll before she gets pommeled." Kashiro hissed once more before growling out, "A moll, is she? I highly doubt she would have gone anywhere with you willingly, you cur."

Before another swipe could be aimed their way, Kashiro gathered energy in their palms before cupping their hands in front of their body. A large blast of dark lightning chakra burst forth as a column of energy that expanded slightly as it shot toward the man before them. He then leaped away into a tree so that they were no longer in the same position as before. Energy once again began gathering in their hands. "Perhaps it would be wise to learn more about a potential kidnapping victim before the actual event, eh Aburabuta?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back