Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Big Ending [Kinjutsu]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Quietly reading. Black tendrils seemed to poke from all the walls like blackened crystals of energy at the nooks and crannies of his home. He'd taken some time off for sickness healing and such his body was not completely 'put together'. His hand traced the pages... as his head hovered over... though to those watching the scene... They would see his body over by the stove cooking up a dish. Detached was his head and connected by black branches and bark. His hand connected with veins of wood and such. There wasnt anything on his body permanently but the chakra burns that covered his skin. "Hmph... Kakutan mastery...", he'd mutter to himself as he would altogether bring himself back together at the book and chair. Almost like a whipping zip sound as it happened...

"Hmph... Seems the technique is keen...", he would whip his hand from his wrist extending his hand to the counter grabbing a drink before smirking and opening his mouth, revealing the black wooden tendrils from his mouth dipping into the water below and seemingly drinking it through the tendrils... before smirking to himself before he would go to inject himself with a syringe filled with Euphorium. In an attempt to find out the different things his newly found body would be able to see is along with the ability to potentially reattach broken limbs and virtually not bleed if poisons would affect him similarly. Motioning his head back he'd finally feel the affects of the poison coursing through his veins...
--Euphorium state--
Standing in the midst of the dark room. He looked at the four corners of his home he would feel himself channeling his chakra... with the pages of the book he would stand there, his eyes would suddenly close. He stood standing in the midst of the Jashinist symbol, as it would begin to glow under his voice. "Kakutan: Jigoku Shiryo Jutsu.", Forming the handseals he would smile as the scroll under his feet within the seal would open up and the body beneath him of his father would be shown. Still breathing and looking up as he would be strapped tightly under him as his son with distant eyes would find his hand would collapse down upon his father's chest as he would begin sucking out and pulsing his body through his sucking out his very organ that kept his life. As well as sucking the chakra with it.

"Sorry father. Your life for the thousands that I will save with this... My soul is damned, but my intent is holy. . . For. . .Jashin.", his eyes would watch as the man under him would slowly die and stop breathing. However, he would not keep it there... His hands would weave handseals again and would seal the body back into the large scroll. Poofing the body back out of this area. And as he would allow his hand to reform back into... well, a hand. He'd let out a deep sigh. 'Hmph... There's more to this than I thought... but I will do what I am told to obtain what I must... Loyalty to my country... but loyalty as well... to Jashin...' he'd think to himself as he would go back to moving the circle over to his desk as he would sit down to read...

Only now... the second heart beat would begin to ring in his ears... and the voice of his father in his mind chiming in as if he had something going drastically wrong with his psyche.

Who knew, but it was the only way that this was going to end... However, this was also the beginning... Hm, the Big Ending and the Beginning...
--Back to the present time--​

Hours later his eyes would shoot open and he'd loko around... feeling the beating in his chest... only one heartbeat. 'Hm... Alright poisons are out.', As he would stand to his feet, he'd walk to the bathroom and look at himself in the mirror after putting on his clothes and preparing himself to go back out into the world. It was time. And it would definitely be the time to work things out. Now and forever would this be the beginning to a new start for the Wood User... Lifting his eyes he'd finally see who he'd become right before he placed the ring of Jashin over his finger and would head out...

"I know now what I must do...", he might go venture to look for his father, maybe they'd have a nice dinner...
4gWqQ7o.png

[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]
[WC = 747]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back