Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Birth of Hub

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pulse Pulse Pulse

The sound of the Puppet Man's new "heart", echoed through the preservative jar. It was still fusing with the Cursed Tadpole, courtesy of his Captain. The heart and tadpoles weren't fully fused, but that's because of them starting their growth at different times. They were doing their hardest to bind but the time table was off. Yuuto was going to have to use an advanced jutsu to make all of this work.

The entirety of the Frog contracts were here as well to assist. Donyo, Jiraiya, Aku, Shizu, Shin, Nou were all 6 of his Frog allies. Donyo conversed with the group before approaching Yuuto.

"Hello Yuuto, my cohorts are here. I believe you received the necessary document on their histories and skills." He approached the Sennin while greasing his own palms. One could tell Donyo was excited but he was so much more than Yuuto. Regardless he couldn't get into discerning the Frogs' methods or ulterior motives, for now he needed him and their contract was one bound in spirit and blood. Yuuto couldn't break that kind of deal that he intentionally made.

"Yes thank you I've studied the documents intensively this past at week. I will definitely require Akukaeru and Jiraiya's assistance after this. For now I need all of the frogs to channel Senjutsu into you. We can use your particular quirk to transfer the energy into that."</B><i></i> Yuuto pointed the corpse on the table of Tanizawa, the fallen Captain of Lion Division. This did not bode well for Anbu's infrastructure it meant that now he would have to train someone else for that role until it could be passed. Life of a Sennin. The lifeless body of Tanizawa still had the gashes from his brutal fight, and the giant hole in his chest that blew out his heart. Yuuto prepped the body by casting repeated usages of Regeneration mixed with his Temporal Energy. This allowed him to not only re-activate the cells but accelerate their movement. It was a short few moments observing the body but soon he saw some color return to the deceased.

The Frogs encircled the body that lay on a table. Donyo took position at the head. Each frog began to muster their natural energy, as much as they were individually capable of. Each one transferred their bit of Senjutsu to Donyo who was adept at balancing the distribution of energy. While he focused on that Yuuto was brought over the fusing Heart of Hikuidori and the Cursed Tadpole mass. He carefully began to use chakra strings, like they were chakra scalpels, cutting and tethering pieces of flesh from the hole in Tanizawa's chest to the bio-device. Each tether was enhanced by Donyo's Senjutsu, as he licked it like a seal of approval. This helped establish the cells regeneration and activation.

Slowly but surely the flesh began to take like a fishing rod reeling in its catch. The heart adjusted and nestled into the hole. The Tadpole flesh began to grow as well, expanding to fill in the gap and protect itself. Donyo regurgitated the rest of the Senjutsu into the regenerating corpse.

-Hours Later-

The entire process while seemingly short on paper, took over eleven hours to complete, and when it was done everyone's energy reserves were quite low. Yuuto went to his cupboard and collected some vials. Each one had a vibrant purple and gold liquid.

<B>"Drink this its a special concoction that replenishes chakra." The frogs drank, their eyes and taste buds lit up. They all felt a sweet surge of power run through their veins which even made the quiet type like Jiraiya perk up. Yuuto thanked them, as they croaked at him with praise.

We now pull our attention to a tank. At the bottom of the tank a long strip of tape wrapped with the word "Hub".It could be important to note their conversation but what was more interesting was the floating body in a tube of fire starfish gel.

The body in there was much younger than Tanizawa's body. Pieces of his body were covered in a green scale like skin that had a crystal like texture and multi colored pattern. However the most interesting thing about this was that this body's fingers were twitching, as if his fingers were on a trigger.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back