Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The bloodline curse(Open to all)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren finally made it to the Konoha Library. There were a lot of people here. From academy students and teachers to genins and chunins.
He walked up to a teacher that he's partially familiar with and asked them the question, "Hey, do you know of the Chigokai bloodline? Also do you know about the teacher here that can give people a seal that gives them immense power? I'm asking to find out more about my curse of bad luck."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio had heard of someone who had been asking around about Cursed bloodlines and Seals through his ties in the ANBU branch. Such a thing would not go unnoticed throughout it ranks as he entered the library searching the academy for the young individual. Tilting his head as he scanned the many people present, he wasn't in his ANBU gear such a thing had not been completely granted to him yet but it was his duty to investigate such matters as he caught wind of the young mans conversation taking a few slow steps over.

"So I can only assume you are the one who asks such questions, word travels fast and now I must inquire myself as to why you are asking about such things."

His voice was stern and straightforward his eyes gazing down at the young man in an unmoving gaze.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren took a look at the new guy that entered and starting conversing with him. He was getting the same feeling as the other guy that was at the Gates. Another Anbu perhaps? But his concern is justified. A Genin asking all these questions? It spells trouble for him. Trouble he doesn't want any part of.
"If you really must know, I'm trying to figure out why I'm stuck with so much bad luck. People who I cared about died as soon as I open myself up to them. If I can find a way to the curse, I might be able to find a way to reverse it." He showed his scar on his right arm. "I think it might be connected to someone else too, the curse."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He sighed listening to him intently as he brought his hand up to his chin, scratching it slightly as he looked over his shoulder to the others in the library and sighed. He was processing this information it seemed a bit hasty to assume that those Dying around you was a curse he had experienced such things but taken a different route in such matters.

"You should be cautious in such matters, Speaking of cursed bloodlines and seals is not exactly something that should be spoken of lightly it draws attention and strangely enough it's called cursed for a reason. However you have assumed that those dying around you is bad luck or a curse however why not make yourself stronger to avoid such things happening in the future?"

He spoke from experience and without hesitation, strength and experience could solve many an issue without hindrance and could open doors to figuring out what an individual wanted to know.

"There are ways to gain the power to figure out what you seek, and ways to do things with a more professional manner to avoid questioning"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren could see where he was going from. What he was meaning. But he couldn't shake the feeling that it does have to deal with his bloodline. There was only one way to find out.
"So how do I go about this to find out more about my past. My bloodline. I mean I don't even know my last name."
Ziren sat down and looked up at the individual.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A piercing stare met the boy unblinking but not menacing as he looks him up and down taking in his measure as he sighed at the stubbornness presented before him.

"Trust me it could be so much worse, many do not know what they possess until trained to see it. Attempting to gain information directly at all times may also lead to much darker things than you could ever imagine. So why not train and hone your skills to awaken the blood within your veins and let more experienced shinobi identify what potential lies within you. This is what i offer to you and what you must take, for such things are not offered casually."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren scratched his head. It seems this guy wants to help him. He wanted to say yes, but a little part of him didn't want to. Mainly because he doesn't want anyone else hurt. Then he took a look at his situation. So far he has no leads of any kind. He is probably making some unwanted attention. And he has a feeling even if he stayed by himself something is bound to happen.
Finally Ziren spoke up. "So what? Are you going to be my sensei?" Ziren sighed.
He brushed his blue hair out of his face. He thought about it and then said, "I'm ready to train."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio raised an eyebrow at the suggestion given to him by the boy, tilting his head to the side as he seemed to ponder on what he would say next. The ANBU branch was tough and would turn him into a Shinobi he could be proud to be. Though he would have to prove himself first it was not so easy to gain a personal tutor in any branch of the village until they had taken the time to prove themselves to the branch.

"Well first of all you need to join the other students in classes for the ANBU branch, a sensei is not given so easily first you must train with the rest then come back to me when you have grown stronger and we will see if you are someone i will take under my wing. I will hold classes when able and teach you in groups along with the other members of the branch for now, after i will look into some one on one tutoring sessions."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So I was right. Ziren thought. This guy is part of the ANBU. He didn't mean to actually ask to be trained into being an ANBU. Only to train to learn about who he actually is. But it looks like he doesn't have any other choice. He's in the deep waters now.
"I'm not gonna lie." Ziren said. "This whole turn of events has me nervous. I wont let you down." Ziren felt something he has never felt before. Hope. And a will of fire in order to fight to keep that hope.
"And thank you. For your help." He walked out of the library confident in himself.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching him leave yukio let a smile cross his face, he was curious how much potential this boy had something that would be revealed to them in due time it seemed as he exited the library seeing his duty done for the village.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back