Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The book return(SMM)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren found himself in Maple Town. The librarian did say that this is where the resident lives, of who took the book. It sounds simple enough. Go and meet the person with the book. Get it back from them. And give it to the librarian. Easy peasy.

But there was one thing that unsettled him. When he asked the librarian what the name of the book was, she told him it was the Bloodline Ancestor book. With his recent questioning around about cursed bloodlines, it makes it sound too good for it to be a coincidence. Ziren looked at his scar on his arm. He remembered when he was attacked a few years before he came to the Village.

Ziren shook his head. "Enough," he said to himself. "The past is in the past."

He finally made it to the house, in which the resident lives in, where the book is.

Ziren had to knock several times until someone finally came and answered the door. It was a tall old man who looked frail.
"what can I help you with young one?"
Ziren looked at him and said, "Yes I'm here to retrieve a book that is several days late. It's called the Bloodline Ancestor book."

The old man nodded and said, "Yes, let me get it for you real quick. I'll just be a minute."

As Ziren waited, he took a look into the old man's house. there were scrolls lying about here and there. He didn't know what to make of it, but to just be wary.

The old man came back with the book, "here you go little one. Take great care.
That book is very old."
Ziren nodded and thanked him.
Once he was far enough away from the house, he searched through the book to see if all of the pages were still there. Maybe he is paranoid. But it's better to be safe than sorry.
Thankfully all of the pages were still there. No damages. Nothing.
Ziren ran back to the library to give the book back to the librarian. But just as he was about to hand it over to her, the book went poof. Gone. Disappeared right in front of them.
"Now this is not some joke that you're pulling on me, is it?" The librarian asked. "I can make sure that you will never be able to even read a book from here ever again."
Ziren took this serious since his recent interests into his past has lead him the library multiple times.
"This is not a joke, but I will get to the bottom of this Miss." Ziren assured her.
He made his way back to the house of whom had the book and knocked several times.
Finally the old man opened the door with a smile on his face.
"You like what I did with the place?" He asked. Ziren looked behind the old man to find books strewn everywhere. He figured they were all fake copies of the book that he so desperately needs.
"Enough playing around, where's the real book." Ziren commanded.

The old man frowned, "How about this? You manage to find the real book, you can have it. But the catch is this. There are one hundred books here. I'm giving you ninety-nine chances."
Ziren considered the offer. Sounds pretty easy. Even though he has to find a way to which ones the real one, it will be a long process.
"Count me in." He answered. He had to be careful. No damaging anything, because that could be the real book. Instead, he had another strategy.
Ziren transferred his chakra to his hands and touched the nearest book. In a second, it went poof. The real book would just have the chakra energy and go away. He kept at it for hours until only two were left.
"You have one guess left." The old man said.
That can't be right, Ziren thought. He swore that he counted only ninety-nine books. He was smart in keeping the real book hidden. But not smart enough to outsmart Ziren.
He looked around to find out where the real book might be hiding. There! A desk.

Ziren walked over to it and pulled out the book from one of it's drawers. He transferred his chakra over to it, and nothing happened.
"B-b-but how?!" The old man stuttered.

"That was kind of predictable. To do that and expect someone not to count all of the fake books that they destroyed." Ziren said. "By the way, thank you for your cooperation."

Ziren ran out and finally made it to the library. He handed the book back to her, hoping that it won't go poof like the other ones. And to his surprise, it didn't.

"So is my work here done?" Ziren asked.
The librarian nodded and waved him away.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back