Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Bowels of the Earth (Body Application)

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Satto, are you sure about this?"
"When have I lead you wrong?" A dozen different memories ran through their joined mind, proving he was at least 90% reliable at least half of the time.
"You know I hate it when you do that Taz. It's like you want to win the argument." Smirking the purple haired genin continued on ahead down the winding passage. The silence went unbroken for another few minutes as they continued down. At this depth you could feel the pressure of miles of rock, and that was before you even considered the desert atop.
"It's just I thought we would have to go out in the desert again, or at least-" Sighing the blue haired genin turned from leading them with the torch. "Look, it turns out that living in a giant dead sandworm means that to get to the depths of the earth all you have to do is travel down for a few hours."
"Wait, hours? Suna isn't that big right? Wait did you bring enough-" This time it was the blue haired genins turn to smirk as he continued on without speaking.
"Satto? Satto? Oh you git." Sighing Kaz followed on.

The tunnel wound on for hours, at points sheer drops of tens of feet meant carefully climbing. "So how come no one else uses this place? Is it forbidden or something?"
"Technically they do. At least the top parts, but this part, no one real wants to get this far away from suna. The only reason I found it is from an old scroll on pilgrimage routes you see-" They rounded a corner into a vast natural chamber, in the centre of which a vast monolith stood, carefully carved in ages past, with Ancient Sunan symbols. "- oh that was good timing. At one point or another one of the founders of suna came here and placed this." The pair approached sharing their sight as they scanned the text.

"Parts are reminiscent of Ancient terran, but parts are entirely pictures." It had been hours. They both sat on opposite sides of the monolith taking it in. "No wonder people stopped coming here, some of it seems like gibberish. Its almost like it doesn't want to be read." Kaz thought for a minute. "What if it doesn't want to be read? The secret of our clan are dangerous at best, I mean look what happened when I first awoke. Maybe this is just a marker.-"
"-Or a distraction." Both of them turned their attention to the rest of the cave, spreading their attention out further. Before smiling. "Nothing." Kaz shook his head in response. "What? Oh wait, of course."

Kaz brought out his ritual knife, moving next to the wall as he did so. Opening his right hand he saw the scar from where he had done similar for Satto. He made an identical deep cut on his left hand. Placing it up to the cave wall he poured his will, and his chakra into it.

The pair walked into the council room again, and took their seats.
"How are you all today?"
"Happy with this turn of events"
"Impatient at the lack of progress"
"Intrigued at where you will find us"
The brown haired one merely smiled as Satto helped him to his feet.
"Come on Jishin, time to go and pick up Kaz, hes fallen unconscious again."

The cave wall burst open and a third identical figure walked out naked. From where he was tending Kaz, Satto nodded at the pile of clothes he left in the corner. "I hope you realise you're carrying him back."

[604]
Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back