Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Byakko Clan Heir (PVT - Summons Lessons)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou couldn't help but scoff at Onimaru's remark, leaving him little time to dodge the beast's attacks. Each hit struck deep, leaving the boy in far worse condition than just moments before. It seemed the demon only gained power as he grew angry... Strange, but not necessarily important. The results of this battle were clear, so long as the boy kept up the attack.

"Demon's blood?" The young Byakko laughed, "I think you're trying to come up with an excuse to mask your own incompetence, I'm simply better than you." Confidence was nice.. He'd have to allow himself to brag more often. "Even if this battle were being moderated by some greater power, my blood is far more pure than that of a demon's. My lineage is that of the celestial, not the vile." He announced, quickly remembering Kuro's presence and checking behind him. Hopefully that statement wouldn't come back to bite him.

After feeling properly satisfied with demoralizing the demon blade, Yanji pulled a couple items from his bag; fighting for this long was nothing less than exhausting, especially when you're trying to wear down a practically immortal opponent.
Actions Sent

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou's words did not hurt Kuro's pride whatsoever and with Yanjirou's growth in pride the Tiger contract grew warm upon the stone altar. Yanjirou swiftly gulped down an energy drink then ate a health pill to compensate for using so much strength in so little time; Byakko was pleased as Yanjirou's pride lashed out once again disabling any tenketsu he could reach piercing the ethereal armor with precision denying the body controlled by the demon slaying blade the safety of it's supernatural resistance to pain and damage. Onimaru combined ninjutsu and taijutsu to create an energized taijutsu he poured all he had into his Omni-Flash - Rasengan Shoryuken
- This technique allows the user to combine a Taijutsu and a Ninjutsu into one. Using it takes the highest ap being used +.5 ap.
- The jutsu deals 75% of the total combined damage and costs 75% of the total combined CP cost.
- This technique uses melee Accuracy, and the accuracy of the jutsu itself is averaged out between the two jutsu.
- This jutsu receives both the appropriate Ninjutsu and Taijutsu buffs, and retains half of any associated effects or debuffs, from both Jutsu.
- This ability may only be used once per round, and only while Kindred Fusion is active. This cannot be used with Bl/CA techniques or actions in Anyway.

Cost: 75% of combined total cp cost.
only to miss as Yanjirou's twin lion strikes had removed his natural and duelist inspired accuracy. Without the natural agility Mitsurugi's un-possessed body truly possessed Onimaru could only use 1/4 of Mitsurugi's combat talent and although his natural resistance to damage was unheard of even that could be defeated by damage that swept passed resistance...internal bleeding.

Onimaru could no longer hold sway over the body of Hyou Mitsurugi, a former master of the Hyou clan whom had foolishly tried to force a soul bond between himself and Onimaru in order to defeat a rampaging demon that had taken control of his wife. He had made a pact instead of a pure soul bonding with the Ancient blade and in that pact Onimaru had won itself a new body with which to hunt its only rival. The blade made based on his design Tetsuyaiba, the warrior soul blade. As celestially inspired strikes broke Onimaru's hold on Mitsurugi he collapsed to the ground free for the first time in over 150 years, unaged since his possession while Onimaru lay on the ground as a massive daikatana fallen before Yanjirou fearful of his fate. Yanjirou could claim Onimaru as his own should he wish to and claim its power for Tetsuyaiba.

Kuro felt a superb wind stir as ice and lightning chakra surged ever so briefly around Yanjirou's body. His was surely a significant and superb fate. He waited near the stone altar with pride in his heart as he waited for Yanjirou to take the next step toward his destiny. The Tiger contract waited for Yanjirou's blood oath just as Onimaru awaited his fate.
ooc: Battle was over as soon as Onimaru had surpassed 50% damage as it would equal the amount of damage Yanjirou would have done to a non damage resistant body and a KO for any other fighter that had faced him in that state.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A sudden dizziness came over the young Byakko as Tetsuyaiba released its control over the boy's body, signifying that the battle had finally ended... By this point, any surrounding villagers had long since escaped, and the only remaining beings were those of the Toraono Clan, and those affiliated with the demonic blade. Yanjirou's mind allowed itself a moment of serenity before returning to the task at hand. There were still several things to deal with, and a very important decision to make.

This was the first time that Yanji held the fate of two sentient beings in his hands, and the burden of others relying on his judgement was great, but it must be done. He could not simply leave the two to their own devices, only to allow them to revert back to their old, monstrous state. Taking a deep breath in, the boy approached the two. Each step took an eternity, the duo growing closer and closer until finally they laid beneath him, battered and broken. Neither could resist him now, and it was finally time to make the choice. Heart racing, Yanjirou gripped Onimaru by its hilt, sticking it into the ground and placing his sandal atop its blade. Surely this was the right choice... The beast had likely hurt, even killed, so many before this encounter. He couldn't be allowed to live, it was too much of a risk.

"No..." Mumbling to himself, Yanjirou pulled the daikatana from the dirt. He sighed; the more he thought about it, the more he realized there was no right answer. This blade - spirit rather - was simply doing what he believed was necessary. Probably... Regardless, even he did destroy the blade, there were still countless other innocent spirits that would be destroyed along with it. Him.

"Onimaru..." The boy paused, talking directly to the blade which he now held eye level, "I need you to remember who spared your life today. Not only did your sworn enemy defeat you and your vessel, but a boy - that you assumed to be weak and feeble - defeated you as well. And now, despite your insults, I am sparing you. In exchange for my kindness, you will swear fealty to me, and become one of the many souls held within Tetsuyaiba. Whether you willingly accept me or not..." Hoping to add to the impact of the statement, Yanjirou allowed the spirit a moment to understand what he had said. "I will say one thing though. To all of the spirits I now control. Should you ever feel my ability as a master is inadequate, challenge me. We will fight, and the winner claims both my body and the vessel of the rest of the souls. While the other is condemned to serve their new or old master." With this final condition, the boy could feel his gauntlet begin to shake violently. A clear sign that his words may have riled up the spirits within, and a reason for the boy to worry about getting caught up in the moment.

"Now then!" He would just have to distract them from what was said before they take advantage of the state he's in... "I suppose I'll be taking you now.." The boy wasn't entirely sure how he was supposed to take Onimaru, but it seemed that Tetsuyaiba took the reigns and led the way. Gripping the hilt with both hands, Tetsuyaiba's flesh began to stretch over the blade, filling the cracks and chips until it had fully covered the shimmering metal. Not even moments after, it would begin to recede back into the gauntlets, the form of the blade turning into nothing but air as it did. Once the process was complete, the gauntlets quickly took the shape of Onimaru, having completely assimilated him.

"Guess that works." Yanjirou mumbled, turning back to Kuro and smiling.

There were many reasons for the boy to be happy in this moment, he'd just accomplished what could very well be his greatest feat, toppled a foe that not even Kuro could defeat at his age, and learned to wield one of the most powerful weapons in the Toraono Clan. It was clearly a good day, and it was only going to get better. Now he could claim what he'd come to the Undersea for, the famed contract that practically made the Byakko branch of his clan. As he approached the altar, Tetsuyaiba reverted back into its original blade state, this time with a sheath that the boy fastened to his belt.

Upon arriving before the beautifully crafted scroll, the boy bit his thumb in preparation for the oath and unraveled the contract. Inside, there were a multitude of names, each with a remark after the signature. Before signing his own name in the first open space, Yanjirou noticed Kuro's name.

"There couldn't be a truer statement..." The boy thought, perhaps a monstrous appearance came with monstrous strength? Forgetting that - for now - the boy signed his name and looked to Kuro, awaiting further instruction or some sort of reaction from the scroll.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mouko Kuro spilled his own blood and with a small prick from a clawed thumb before placing his seal in a corner near Yanjirou's name signifying he had trained Yanjirou to be responsible for and respectful of the bond he was passing on to him as the future of the Toraono Clan. Kuro then beckoned Yanjirou to do the same thing while he tended to the released form of Hyou Mitsurugi. A warrior from Ancient times whom had been a close friend of Kuro's father until he had been possessed by Onimaru when Tetsuyaiba had been forged as a twin blade. Onimaru had too much pride as a demon slaying blade and to be copied in any manner had upset the sentient blade greatly but now he could not resist nor could he fathom the strength of the Byakko child Yanjirou. He had swept away the strongest the Toraono Clan and its family's had to offer. The stronger they were the more powerful he was in response yet he had lost to a child. A child with such strange and terrible potential that even his twin had been enhanced. Once claimed, his powers had been shared with Tetsuyaiba, it could now perform all the skills Onimaru had and more if Yanjirou truly learned how to do so he could form a full fusion with either blade. The time would come one day when Yanjirou was truly strong enough he would perform the ceremony of the Battlesmiths. First he needed to invoke his blood seal adjacent Kuro and summon his first ally from the Tiger contract. Kuro pulsed his chakra into the scroll and summoned an ally.

A black tiger appeared beside Mouko Kuro in a surge of chakra and energy with a puff of black smoke:

A genetic rarity, the inverted white tiger known as Burakku was born with a body of sleek black fur striped with gleaming white lines. His body is large and formidable, with claws and fangs to match. Across his body hang heavy chains, one of many training methods behind Burakku’s superior strength. Burakku is second in command of the Tiger kin, and takes this responsibility respectfully, and with honor. Brother to Byakko, the two rarely qualm over anything. Burakku does believe that combat is never the correct solution to a problem, but knows such thinking is not the way of many others, and thus rigorously trains himself, and is always prepared for an attack. His sharp sleek claws can cut through solid steel with his fangs being just as, if not more powerful. The gleaming eyes of pure ice can stare any foe down with his cold gaze of unrelenting fury.

He then began to stand like a man before smiling. A large set of chains were wrapped around each of his forearms. He nodded to Yanjirou as well to see who would respond to his chakra first.

Kuro looked to Yanjirou and smiled... Your turn...

WC: 341
MFT
The Demonslaying blade Onimaru has been claimed: Stats will be PM'd
You now need to create your own E rank Summons and backstory for them and present them in the thread after you respond to the RP.
I will then present your lessons to the Contract team for a vote on earning the Tiger Contract or whether you need more training.
Hyou Mitsurugi has been freed from servitude and soul bond of Onimaru. He is no longer a human however due to his time in service of the demonslaying blade his body has been altered. A story for a later time. Once he awakens from his coma Yanjirou will have a new NPC friend available.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ahhhhh..."

Yanjirou couldn't help but drop his jaw at the sight of the beast summoning an even larger, more intimidating beast. It was like a beautiful mother giving birth to an even more beautiful child. But more terrifying. Far more terrifying... Once he'd done a sufficient amount of ogling, the young Byakko snapped out of his trance and nodded his head to Kuro's comment. It was time to demonstrate everything he'd learned today!

After mimicking the man, placing a blooded thumbprint onto the silk-like scroll, the boy pumped as much chakra into the scroll as possible. A puff of smoke soon appeared, simply adding to the boy's anticipation for what was to come. Would it be something as impressive as Kuro's? The cloud was rather large... Perhaps something even better? Only time would tell, and the boy slowly became nervous. This would be his first encounter with a member of the contract he'd made. What if he messed up and ruined his chances? That would be more than unfortunate, that would be the biggest mess up in his life. Up to this point of course.

As the smoke slowly dissipated, it became more and more obvious that the summoned creature was no where near as tall as the one Kuro summoned, but perhaps it walked on all fours? That would probably be the common thing in a tiger contract, right? But no... Eventually, the smoke had disappeared completely, revealing a little baby tiger that seemed like it could hardly walk. Adolescent for an adolescent? Even after all of the compliments he'd received today, this was all he was capable of summoning? Perhaps he didn't get a choice? Regardless...

"This? Hmmm..." The boy pondered. It was difficult to react to this situation, as the child was too busy stumbling over itself to even realize it was in a new environment. When the tiger finally noticed its company, it practically stood at attention, before falling over after the stones gave way beneath him. This day had endless surprises... "Child... What do we call you?" Was it ironic for a child to call another child, child? Maybe... But there was no other title to call the tiger yet. This was the only choice.

"Bukiyōna, sir!" The cub responded, scrambling to his feet and standing back at attention. Yanji practically scoffed at his name.

"Fitting..." He thought to himself, lifting the child and getting a closer look at him. Similar to his lord Byakko, the cub had pure white fur with developing black stripes, perhaps this was a sign of things to come? Assuming that may be a bit self-centered however. "Nice to meet you, Bukiyona, I'm Yanjirou." He said, hoping to leave things at that. It was obvious that the child was nervous, so the only response he received was a simple nod.

"I suppose I'm not quite at your level, master." Yanjirou said, turning to Kuro and placing the cub on his shoulder. Over exertion could be a cause, but it's better to assume he needs more training.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mouko Kuro smiled genuinely as Burraku nodded genuinely as well as he noted that Bukiyona was very strong for a cub. "Bukiyona, will get stronger as you get stronger and I failed to mention that our contract has access to some unique allies. Although we are beings of pride, we are also capable of specialized teamwork in battle. When you have more training you will learn this facet of our capacities as well." With an ease bearing on taking a stance Burraku shook Mouko Kuro's hand and with a distinct smirk Burraku returned to the feline contract's home. "Take your time getting to know your new ally. I am certain Lord Byakko will accept your apprenticeship."<i></i> Mouko Kuro stored the master contract away and nodded to Bukiyona before bowing before Yanjirou.

Thread complete: Submitting to Contract for Review

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou looked back toward Kuro when he spoke, listening carefully to what he had to say. It seemed all of his effort today would be worth it for multiple reasons. Seeing the two beasts’ belief in the young cub he had summoned, the young Byakko began to believe in its potential as well. Perhaps he would become an ally as great as his master’s someday…

Only time would tell, and it was clear the two would need some training before either became a good pair. The boy nodded to Kuro as he stored the contract, and gave the lowest bow he could manage to react to his. ”Thank you for everything, master.” He said, returning his own summon with a pat on his head, and facing out into the undersea.

He would have a lot to think on.
Topic Left, thanks for all of that Kuro!

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC Note: This thread was approved by Contract Team and Yanjirou has the Feline Contract. Kuro must wait before teaching another person this contract for 2 months.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back