Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open The Children Aren't Our Future [Class]

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
It was a bit of a grey area, thinking to himself a bit, Za would notice something... something different when he was looking at Sumiko a bit. It felt nice, but nothing that he would hang himself over. Standing up from his seat Za'd found that this room was colder down below but once you stood up things got increasingly warm. Walking past Moyasu and Shion, Za turned around, or rather twisted his head and spoke as he was continuing to walk out the room, "Oioi. We should go train a bit. I have this jutsu I'm working on...", nodding he'd eye Nobu and bow to him before looking at the teacher as he hit the threshold.

"Sorry I spoke so grey... It feels like thats the way of the world these days... eh?", nodding to himself he would bow to Hama before heading out and continuing his day. If shion joined him maybe there would be some food for them by the end of the day, they still had to get a tent and such sleeping in the alley for a few more days before they could come on some real good digs. Who knew though, maybe Nobu had an idea on how to get them off the street...

[Topic Left]
[OOC: Thanks Ryuujin <3]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After the teacher had been talking bout his own thing... He started to lose hope in answers out of this class. He would lean more on the table just waiting till he was done chattering. 'Would he even unlock the door? Was something he was thinking and looked toward sit, before looking back to the sensei. It was only then that he noticed he gave every student the time to react upon. And now he thought about it, he was so busy writing and trying to think what to write. That everyone's answers had gone through his ears and nothing made sense anymore.

He leaned on the table, waiting for the class to end... and once it did, he would stand up, make a bow towards the teacher and leave. A small glance was given to the group that he knew before actually getting out of the door. If he didn't have the answers, then he had to get them somewhere else...

[short post, sorry.]
[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu listened to the words of the teaching, it was something he would have to think about, right now he had to take away a fair bit from the lesson and it seemed that he would be considering the advice that was given further into the future. As he smiled slightly this lesson had turned out completely different from what he had expected, after all, he knew full well that his future would be changing from what was discussed here today. He was just wondering if anyone else would come to that same realization or if they would just go ahead with their day to day without thinking back to this lesson. Standing from his seat he looked to the others some of them had already left.

"I have quite a bit to think of, importantly as well is about changing the way I look at life, your words have hit an interest that I am going to look at as well as doing a bit more research into the matter. I do appreciate the time you have taken today to teach us, and I am sure that sooner or later you will see me again for another lesson. Though if I have any other questions I presume I am ok to find your office and talk to you there about the issues as well as how to find the answers for specific questions that I come up with?"

Nobu would wait long enough for the teacher to reply to him before he headed out of the classroom. He had actually found a Shinobi that would tell it like it was, maybe some of the people in this village would be willing to share more with him, he would have to see how this went and how the future affected each of them. Things were about to get interesting inside of Leaf that much he knew in his gut as he left the Academy.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back