Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The consequences of being lazy (training)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren found himself in an open area. There were a few other Genin and such training, running and whatnot. Whereas he himself hasn't done a whole lot after he graduated. Mainly focusing on trying to learn more about himself. And almost every ANBU that he's talked to has told him the best way to learn about who he is, is to train.

"Maybe I should have not slacked on my training." He said to himself. "Well I guess the best thing to do right now is to work on my chakra and stamina. Otherwise I will lose my breath during fights."

There was a tree next to him. That could be a start. He knew he could walk up a tree easily. But it was only for a measly thirty seconds. If he can control his chakra to his feet he could be able to stand on the side of a tree for a while.

He walked up the side of the tree easily. He stood, halfway up and focused on his feet. He counted the seconds go by. But then fell flat on his face once thirty seconds were up. He was mad at himself for not staying in shape. He got up on the tree only to find the same conclusion.

"Come on." He said to himself. "There has to be another way. How about trying to clear your mind idiot."

Following his own advice, he tried again. This time, he emptied his mind out of all of his problems, his questions. He felt more calm. That's when he realized that he's been there longer than even a minute. Ziren opened up his eyes and seen a thick branch in front of him. He focused some of his chakra to his hands. He then punched the branch with all of his might, and it broke off easily. It crashed down to the ground below him.

Ziren then jumped down to the ground. "Chakra control, check. Stamina, still working on it."

He began to run around the whole training area. After five laps, he lost all of his energy. Being calm won't help here, he thought. This time he imagined a goal.
"Come on! Ten more laps!" He yelled. Ziren could feel his chakra firing up. He was running faster than he was. And in no time, he finished his ten laps around the training area.

Ziren then collapsed, tired from using his chakra. "I guess that this wouldn't have happened if I just started training like any normal shinobi. I think I'm just gonna sleep here."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back