Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The courts first dance [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood at the old training grounds, he allowed a small sigh to escape his lips. Looking up at the sky he knew that this needed to happen, it was the right thing to do. It was the only way to find out the true intention of Yuuto, that much was clear. The man could not be read even when he was talking to Takeshi’s face so he had summoned him to a fight. It was a simple match up only to KO, but the chance to swing fists against each other would be the best way to get the matter out into the open.

Having sent a summoner off to get Yuuto he waited patiently as the blue sky rolled across the day, the area was perfect for some privacy and to throw down the fists and test each other’s metal so to speak. Takshi allowed his hand to twitch slightly as nerves got the better of him. This fight would be a hard one he knew that much, hope would be something he needed. As he stared up he allowed the words to come out of his lips.

“To understand someone, those two people must fight, showing what they truly stand for. This is how it must be Yuuto, I must see what kind of man you truly are”

[Topic Entered]
[Summoning Yuuto for a sparing fight]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_og309teyVa1uph5t1o1_500.jpg

Yuuto approached the Academy Training grounds. He looked larger than normal as if another transformation had happened to his body. The bronze skin Sennin also had something in tow. He dragged the body of a summon that squirmed, he had it by the neck. When he got to the location the summon told him, he snapped its neck effectively ending the messenger and causing it to disperse. Yuuto looked at Takeshi, all three of his eyes were focused and sharp, but his face was cold and stale making not even as much as a facial twitch. He understood that while Takeshi wanted to be trained, he did not understand this may have not been a good time for Yuuto. He did just have to dispose of another Konohagakurian who shared similar abilities.

“To understand someone, those two people must fight, showing what they truly stand for. This is how it must be Yuuto, I must see what kind of man you truly are”

He could understand this to some degree but how much. What Takeshi said stirred the Sennin's bones. It had been so long since he had a proper challenge, the last fight being with the Hokage against two people in Kumogakure who forfeited the battle. This would be no such occasion, because under Takeshi's veiled words of friendship and two people needing to understand one another, Yuuto could tell there was something darker in him. There was something darker in anyone who colluded with the Reapers, and trifled with necromancy. A need to satiate their bodies and minds with power far beyond them. If Yuuto lost here there was a good chance he'd have major repercussions against the powers that be, or he could end up another corpse on Takeshi's payroll. So how would he approach this?

"You challenge me? I can only wonder why this late in the game. Are you concerned, or did you make a new ally recently" He'd let those words linger, because Takeshi was also one who did not make their full intentions clear. Or at least there always seemed to be a weight to his words, but considering his secret was out in the open, maybe he was just ready to accept it. What would come of this battle? Well not even Yuuto had the answers for that.

[Calling B-Mod]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Due to the nature of this battle being a no death spar, Takeshi would like for me to mod the fight following the 3rd Party Rules]

[You know what to send to the Head Bmod Takeshi, good luck and have fun]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked towards Yuuto, the man he had come to know as his boss. Now it was putting diffrences aside, this battle needed to happen. It was essential it happened now, he just hoped Yuuto knew it was happening for the right reasons and not the wrong ones. As he listened to the reply and the destruction of his summons he sighed as he looked back up to the sky for a few seconds.

“Don’t take this personally Yuuto, you’re a nice guy. I haven't made new allies, I just realise we always talk to each other in secret. Let us see this fight shrug off that vail of deseption and get to the bones of the matter at hand”

His hands coming together as the clap rang around the training ground he looked at Yuuto for once a small sadness in his eyes that he had made this challenge wondering if he would live to regret it. Or what future awaited the two of them now that this was taking place.

“Know I do not want this to be a breaking moment between us, I will show you my potential. This power I have I use to protect leaf, not destroy it”

As his hands came together the flicker of purple aura erupted threw his body, he had never chosen this life. Fate had thrown him down the path that he was now at. He allowed the darker side of him to show to Yuuto. Showing the worse to the man he hoped that Yuuto could see the best in him.

“Here I come Yuuto”

With that his feet dashed off quickly, this fight was now starting and there was no holding back.

[Actions Sent]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto looked at Takeshi as the man responded. His posture was open, Yuuto could take a moment to set a trap or utilize his puppets to end this fight before it began. However he knew that none of these would satiate his desire for battle. He had been so caught up with all of this he didn't offend find the time to truly cut loose...

And yet this still wouldn't be smart of him to do so here. While Takeshi was only worried about proving himself, he failed to realize what a threat he posed to the Anbu Sennin, or the safety of the Masaru Clan. If Yuuto lost his soul to some reaper how could he save his kin? This is the biggest reason he couldn't let giz guard down around other Dark Sages, it would spell the end for him.

As Takeshi decided to square off, Yuuto would turn his back to the Captain. He took the opportunity to create purple set of headphones made of chakra. He had to focus and block out the ideas that would surely get him killed. As Takeshi dashed forward, the Sennin spun back around, his third eye glowing, as his molecules started to move much faster.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Uchiha Takeshi
VWEzxL8.jpg

HP: 38,400
CP: 38,400-450-900-563= 36487
Corrupted CP: 11,520-2000-2420= 7080
AP: 10-10 = 0| AP Next Round: 10
Maintains: Summons Galore, Sharingan

Earthbound: Sera
HP: 18,000
CP: 19,800
AP: 3.5 | AP Next Round: 3.5

Corpse Soil
Zombie 1
HP: 702
CP: 0
AP: 2-1= 1 | AP Next Round: 2

Zombie 2

Zombie 3

Zombie 4

Graveyard Amalgamation
HP: 6178
AP: 4 | AP Next Round: 4

Elemental Clones
Clone 1
HP: 2176
CP: 2176
AP: 2.5 | AP Next Round: 2.5

Clone 2

Clone 3

Vs.

Name: Masaru Yuuto
aTAxM5N.jpg

HP: 39600-200= 39,400
CP: 33600-400-956-861-3438-82= 27,863
AP: 10-10= 0| AP Next Round: 10
Maintains: Hastened Step

Battle Actions
0.00 Yuuto focuses on Takeshi [Duelist]

0.00 Yuuto enters Molecule Displacement (Hastened Steps)
[+]Intiative!

0.00 Yuuto Quickdraws Athena

0.00 Yuuto channels Sound Element through Athena
[+]Intiative!

0.00 Yuuto Attemps to enter Stealth
[+] Molecule Displacement (Hastened Steps)
Success! Takeshi loses track of Yuuto

0.50 Takeshi activates Sharingan

2.50 Yuuto does a Hidden Action

3.00 Takeshi uses Corpse Soil and summons 5 Zombies

4.50 Yuuto does a Hidden Action

5.00 Takeshi uses Impure World Resurrection to summon the Earthbound Sera
[+]Zombie 5 Morphs!

7.00 Yuuto does a Hidden Action

7.50 Takeshi uses Elemental Clones: Fire
[+]Yuuto knows the real Takeshi

8.00 Zombie 1 makes a a blind shot
Fail

8.00 Zombie 2 makes a a blind shot
Fail

8.00 Zombie 3 makes a a blind shot
Fail

8.00 Zombie 4 makes a a blind shot
-Success
-Hit
[+]Yuuto is brought out of stealth

10.00 Takeshi summons Graveyard Amalgamation

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was go time between the two men, Takeshi allowed himself to channel the dark energy the purple aura dancing off his skin as his hands came together in rapid succession. He allowed his eyes to change, the red of the Sharingan blaring threw what used to be the green iris.

“Let us start this dance then”

As his hands pressed to the ground the Zombies started to come up, an easy trick for a Dark Sage. His gift was out in the open and he would prove to Yuuto that he was using it with full control and accuracy. As he allowed his hands to continue one of the zombies shifted from the average pack, transforming before the two of them to encase the image of the female Shinobi that he had recently killed.

“Where am I? What do you want this time Takeshi?”

“Sera I found myself in an…. interesting predicament, I need your help. Can you do that for me?”

Sera eyes glanced back to Takeshi as he spoke before focusing around, not seeing anyone until after the clones and Bone Behemoth had arrived. One of the Zombies managed to glance their opponent and Sera saw Yuuto for the first time. A small flicker of excitement ran threw her eyes. It seemed that she was ready to fight at last.

“Someone a bit more worth of my efforts?”

“You could say that, I prefer to think of him as a friend, but he will present the greatest challenge we have ever had”

“Then let us do this together Uchiha”

Nodding Takeshi stared at Yuuto, a small bead of sweet ran down the side of his face knowing that things were just starting to get interesting. He allowed himself a small breath out as he pondered his next move.

[Actions Sent]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi approached Yuuto, but he cut his dash short summoning the cretins of the dead. He knew this technique well, when he summoned corpses of Shadow Goblins. However the Sennin was much quicker than before, not that Takeshi would really know the difference, but when the Uchiha's sharingan activated, the chakra coming off Yuuto, 'seemed' to pierce reality itself. The Sennin instantly went onto the defensive, excreting oil from his skin that could bend any light perceived onto his body to make him appear invisible. This was his form of entering stealth, it was a gift from a dearly departed monster. With his strategy in place he began to form sound chakra at an immense rate. Yuuto molded the chakra with a shuriken in mind, he wanted to slam Takeshi and he'd sling the jutsu from the darkness, the Anbu Captain would see this! But he would also watch it disappear as if it was never there. Then he did the same thing with another wind Jutsu, causing the it to create a loud screeching sound, but that too would disappear.

Takeshi was doing something more interesting on his end. He summoned his zombies, then he twisted one of them with the full power of his corruption, and gave it one of his precious souls. Yuuto sighed, because he knew this move well but it also brought back good memories, for his souls were noble in life and got a chance to be noble once more. Yuuto treated his souls like they were family, like they were his friends, but he realized at the end of the day he was just playing with their peace. Even so kept moving around keeping himself mobile, never in one spot. Next the Captain summoned a large creature of bone and terror. He had surpassed Yuuto in that department, because he never did a jutsu like that. He observed as each zombie tried to attack they were miniscule but one was able to grasp him. His camoflauge broke.

"Well shit that was unexpected, Yo." He'd say to the pair as he prepared to square of with Takeshi and his army of undead.

[Actions Sent]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto said:
Name: Uchiha Takeshi
VWEzxL8.jpg

HP: 38,400-5797-4070-8984-21,742-3479= -5672
CP: 36,487-225-900-490= KO'd
Corrupted CP: 7080-1510= KO'd
AP: 10-10 = 0| AP Next Round: 10
Maintains: Summons Galore, Sharingan

Earthbound: Sera
HP: 18,000-3594-8697-3479= Doesn't Matter
CP: 19,800
AP: 3.5 | AP Next Round: 3.5

Corpse Soil
Zombie 1
HP: 702-1797= Dead
AP: 2 | AP Next Round: 2

Zombie 2

Zombie 3

Zombie 4
HP: 702-3594

Elemental Clones
Clone 1
HP: 2176-2635= Dead

Clone 2
HP: 2176-1050-2635= Dead

Clone 3
HP: 2176-1797=

Vs.

Name: Masaru Yuuto
aTAxM5N.jpg

HP: 39,400
CP: 27,863-4125-4125= 19,613
AP: 10-7= 3| AP Next Round: 10
Maintains: Hastened Step

Battle Actions
0.00 Perfected Rasen-Shuriken Sound Edition! is released on Takeshi, and 2 of his Clones
-Takeshi: Hit, Hit, Hit, Partial (50%), Hit, Hit
-Clone 1: Crit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Crit
-Clone 2: Hit, Crit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit
[+] Soft Ping!
[+]Takeshi receives x3 Chakra Sever
[+]2/3 Fire Clones are Super Dead

0.00 The 4 Pieces of Wind Scar Sound Edition! are released on Takeshi
30 Hits, 10 Crits, 4 Dodged
[+]Wind Slice x5
[+]High Ping! Disruption - Takeshi loses focus and Bone Amalgamation is Dispelled
[+]Rank 1 Bleed

0.00 Yuuto Enters Stealth
[+] Takeshi and Sera are unaware of the real Yuuto

0.50 Takeshi activates the Mangekyou Sharingan

1.00 Yuuto uses a Hidden Action
[+]Hastened Steps x2
[+]Shadow Step
Takeshi: 25% Partial, Hit, Hit, Crit
[+]Loud Ping! Attempts to hit all enemies
Z1: Hit
Z2: Hit
Z3: Hit
Z4: Crit
Sera: Crit
[+]Gaspless!
Clone: Hit

[++] Combo'd With another Hidden Action
Crit on Takeshi, Hit on Sera
[+]Low Ping!
[+]Flow of Time!
-Takeshi and Sera are Hit
[+]Takeshi is KO'd

3.50 Yuuto uses Infinite Labyrinth with Athena

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi blinked, time slowed itself before his hands even managed to finish reacting. He stumbled struck by what could only be described as time warping Jutsu. The captain training with his abilities was over come in a heartbeat. It was at that moment he knew he was out classed. It was all he could do. First sight of danger was the hit that smashed into him, driving home like a bomb into his guts as he staggered. Unable to even think things through his body spasmed as blood came free from his lips splattering the floor instantly. Pain ached in everything thing, his body drooping blood all over the floor as the grass turned red.

“Damn it…….I won’t go like this”

His voice a rasp clearly lingering the pain that now reacted threw his body. His eye sight wavered in and out of the darkness. Stumbling forward Takeshi didn’t know where the attacks were coming from, his fighting not able to block a single move as he soon discovered he was on the backfoot massively. Pain echoed in every vain and bone, a few more feet and the pain reached a high. His body forcing him to his knees as he watched Sera slam into the ground unable to defend herself from the attack.

“I will not surrender this easily…”

Now more desperate to yell it out to himself than anyone else at the frustration and pain. That was the final words to echo from his lips before the last move slammed home. In that split second, everything broke, the undead march stopped the clones poofed away. Takeshi was sent spiralling across the ground, kicking up dirt as he landed slamming into a roll repeatedly as his bod skidded to a stop. The red eyes faded away as his body gave out to a small pool of blood from the injury’s he had suffered. As the light dimmed he watched Sera fall in the distance.

“I…………. tried…….”

His voice cold as he spoke feeling numb as his eyes closed into darkness, unaware of what the future held out for the Captain. Lying motionless in the darkness and in agony as he fell through his own mind in that time.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto's First Rasen Shuriken appeared from the shadows colliding, as if it materialized from no where. He could see Takeshi wasn't prepared, he was after all planning to make his bone summon protect him. However that wouldn't stop Yuuto for his angled trajectories were so displaced the creature wouldn't be able to adjust. Takeshi got smacked by the jutsu, his body's chakra network being ripped apart, and his clones receiving a horrid fate. Yuuto watched as his next jutsu, Sound Scar tore at the Uchiha's body. He bled, his body reeling from the pain so much that he dropped the bone creature.

Yuuto disappeared from view once more and charged another Sound Jutsu. A purple and black wave began to form in the Sennins hands, while roaring winds swirled. He casted two Jutsu simultaneously, the Ambiance of the Forbidden and Odama Rasengan. The jutsu collided into Takeshi and his summons causing them to fall like dominos in front of Yuuto.

It took 11 seconds for Takeshi to fall, but 13 seconds for Yuuto to realize it. He had already summoned Athena's ultimate form, an every changing labyrinth. Yuuto sucked his teeth, "Maybe I over did it. Damn, he challenged me, thought he was prepared to reveal his reaper. I would give you the speech I gave Hakuren but it would fall on deaf ears."<i></i> Yuuto walked up to the captains body and formed a rune from a whisper. He left this on Takeshi, when it released he would feel a warmth and his cuts would heal, but his bruises? Those would stay, a reminder of his choice to do battle. When the Uchiha woke, he would be alone in the training grounds, The Sennin and his puppet were gone.

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi groaned on the ground as his eyes opened slowly, the world seemed to spin slightly. Pain echoed through his entire body as he dragged his hands in front of him. Pain was just a reminder, but the bleeding was rescinding and he finally started to understand that Yuuto had given him a bit of care. He probably should thank the ANBU Sennin for such a kind act. As he looked around on his hands and knees he sighed as he noted that Yuuto had already disappeared. It had taken him two seconds to vanish into the thin air, and even now he probably was back home or elsewhere.

“Ugh, well that was an unexpected end, so quick and devastating”

His voice nothing more than a whisper at the reminder of what had taken place between the two of them. Laughing slightly knowing that he had got off easily, he winced in pain as his body spiked from the recent wounds. Though the bleeding had stopped he knew that the bruising that he had been left with would stay. A constant reminder of how the challenge had gone he signed as he dragged himself up and headed back towards his house, his body complained and twisted against him as each step felt heavy and defeated. He allowed a growl to come to his lips as his body still argued.

“Maybe next time it will be different”

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back