Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The crying misfit [CLOSED]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This RP topic is closed between Suzaku Keiji (me) and Shinrya Kitsune.

”You never listen to me!, why do you keep doing this mother?”
His shouting could be heard from all over the corridor.
His mother, currently having a short break was attending to his son who had come to visit her on her shift.
She works in the recovering area of the hospital resulting in most of her work being attending to the patients relaxing, and trying to recover from their wounds

Beforehand, Keiji. Having just a few more days till he starts at the academy had decided to take a stroll, and visit his mother while at work, whilst his little brother, being a few years younger than himself was at home being taken care of by his father.
The discussion at hand was regarding the ignorance his mother had developed towards the Ninja teachings and her standing on the importance of the training he’s been doing regularly.

“Why are you so stupid mother?!”
He moves hand around angrily, and throws the piece of paper he was holding in his hand to the side.
A letter, addressed to his mother he had picked up from the mailbox at home.

His eyes fill up with tears as he turns around, attempts to hide it, and runs off from the off-work lounge.
On his way he bashes into a few other nurses, and other personal and people, he ignored every one of them, and kept on running.
He knew his way around the hospital, this has been an ongoing escapade for a few years now, almost every time he was alone with his mother, her opinions and thoughts always riled Keiji up.

Keiji ran directly towards the outer gardens of the Hospital, he sat upon a wooden bench and cried his tears out as he shouted to himself “STUPID!”

He took out of his pouch his leather gloves he was given as a present after he had been accepted into the Academy.
He put them on, and tightened them, the gloves made him feel strong, but the tears wouldn't stop.
he covered his face into the gloves and let his sense of smell be overwhelmed by the smell of hardened leather

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Now remember, you need to rest up often. If you don’t, you could end up going back here and needing surgery.” Kitsune said to the patient. She had been treating him all morning to make sure he was fit to leave the hospital and return to his life, except of course the fact that he wasn’t allowed to do strenuous activities.

She walked out the door, and when she did, she saw what looked like an academy student running past her after having just shouted something. I wonder what that was all about… she thought and strolled down the corridor to go towards the staff room so she could put her clipboard and such away; it was her lunch break after all.

A few minutes later she found herself outside, enjoying the refreshing air while sitting on a bench. After looking around to see if anyone interesting was around, she noticed the boy that had run past her in the hallway, and decided to go over to him. After all, the shouting had made her quite curious about the kid. Not many decide to go shout and run through a hospital hallway.

”Hey.” Kitsune would say ”Are you alright?”. She was looking at him, her head tilted a few degrees to the side to give off a curious look. The breeze grabbed her doctors’ coat and made it flap about behind her but she paid it no attention.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
NO!
The sun shined brightly and reflected itself in his dark leathery gloves.
He completely disregarded the presence and even the words that came from the tall girl standing in front of him.
Keiji’s shout came only through frustration, his ponytail filled with his thick dreadlocks twirled around both his shoulders as he leaned forward.
His tears was about to stop but he still felt frustrated, irritated, and annoyed.
Why was mother so stupid?!, What is she always like this?!, Only father really understands me… Women are stupid!.. he thought to himself..

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune was slightly startled by the sudden outburst from the youth in front of her, and she crouched.
”I figured.” she said. ”Would you care to talk about it?” she added after a short pause.

While waiting for his response, Kitsune stood up and take her usual battle-stance, her weapon of choice in hand. Normally she’d use her whip with a metal spike at the end, but as it was near the hospital, she had removed the spike, and kept that in her pocket in case of emergency.

She then proceeded to go through her usual daily training regimen of setting up little targets and then whipping them down. She had gotten rather good at using the whip after years of practice, and it was an excellent way to clear one’s mind and get some training done at the same time.

Target after target fell to her whip, and as she got warmed up, she activated her Sharingan, and the targets fell faster and faster. After her twenty small targets had fallen, she curled her whip up and placed it back where it belonged, at her side under her doctors’ coat. ”Nothing like a bit of training to clear the mind. And purge thoughts of the silly chatter of interns.” she’d say to no one in particular.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Keiji, having no more tears to shed sniffed loudly.
The woman’s words didn’t get across as he ignored it completely, but after hearing the crackling of the whip his ears perked, and as he lifted his face from his gloves. The only thoughts he could think of was Bah!.. Women are stupid! Mothers are stupid!.. As if they would ever understand me!<i></i>

As he looked up he first noticed the targets being hit by the whip. He smiled as he saw the each target get hit one by one. Awesome skill! <i></i>
Last thing he then expected was the gender of the person holding the whip. He stared for a few minutes.
Her next words sounded like a lecture to him. And he completely by instinct declined it the second the words protruded from her mouth.
”As if you’d understand my frustration!.. You’re j-just a girl!”

His words came out as if he intended to deliberately hurt her feelings in one or the other way.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Heh. Well, maybe so, but I’m a trained medical ninja. I went through the academy like everyone else. I took my medical exam like everyone else. And now? Now I’m able to both help people in need, and kick some serious behind.” Kitsune said to the boy, completely disregarding the tone of his voice.

Kitsune then looked directly at the kid before letting her Sharingan fade out so she wouldn’t spend chakra on it when it wasn’t needed. ”I’ll be honest with you. It ain’t easy to go through the academy. But, it’s worth every second.” she said ”Your choice if you want to take me seriously or not.” she added and straightened her coat a bit.

”Let me guess. Your mother doesn’t listen to you?” Kitsune said and grinned ”I know how that feels. Mine didn’t either. However, I went ahead and became a ninja anyways. She ended up supporting me. Yours likely will too.”

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Pfft!” Keiji looked to the side and pouts. Partly ignoring her words.
”Girls always root together against guys.. My mother will never understand, she’s just stupid like that..”
Keiji got up from the bench, stretched his gloves on tightly, since his hands was still fairly small the gloves were slightly bigger than his hands so they fit a bit loosely.
He clenched his fist and jabbed with his index and middle fingers outstretched, 1, 2, 3 times in the air in front of him quickly, his whole facial posture changed to seriousness, his breathing changed to being more controlled, and his muscles tightened as he jabbed three times again.
”My brother..” He said with a deep breath. ”Is all that matters to me..”
He bit his teeth together slightly in frustration Tch!

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Eventually she will.” Kitsune said and stretched a bit before setting her targets up again, and a few more for a total of thirty. ”And you may think she’s stupid now, but you’ll come around to see that she’s just trying to protect you. My own mother was like that too. I voiced my opinion, and announced to her that I was going to the academy no matter what she said.”

Kitsune took her whip again, but this time she put the metal tip on it, so it would have its full combat potential. After securing the tip so it wouldn’t fall off, she got back into her combat stance and brandished her whip, then striking at her targets, with the whip going straight through the centers thanks to the metal tip.

”What about your father?” Kitsune asked ”Isn’t he important to you as well?”

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”My father?” Keiji clenched his fists tighter and jabbed again with index and middle finger stretched.
His muscles tightened as he said in an angry tone ”My father is weak! He can’t even handle B-ranked missions without failing or running away!” Keiji jabbed a few more times.
”All I care about.. Is protecting, and taking care of my little brother.. Everything else doesn’t matter to me..”

”Tch! Goddamnit!” He shouted to himself as he jabbed again. “I just can’t this punch right!.. It feels all wrong”

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Heh, well, some aren’t cut out for this life anyways.” Kitsune said and grinned, activating her Sharingan and taking down a couple more targets in one strike. ”You should still care though, he may run, and he may fail, but that’s given him a lot of experience you could draw on.”

She then proceeded to strike three more times, taking out ten targets with the metal tip, breaking them into pieces and then shattering them when pulling the whip back. ”If you don’t mind, I’ve got a piece of advice for you. Relax your muscles and let the strike flow through you, imagine hitting what’s behind your target instead of just jabbing at random. Who knows, it might work for you.” she said and broke the last of her targets in a flurry of strikes with her specialized whip.

As the final targets broke, Kitsune started gathering the pieces so they could be properly recycled. If she didn’t, the groundskeeper would just be on her back again, and she reeeeally hated that. Maybe this kid isn’t really cut out for hand to hand combat, but battlefield medical care. It’d still allow him to take care of his brother… And we do learn nifty techniques such as the chakra scalpel… Kitsune mused in her mind Perhaps I should demonstrate how it works…

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Heh.” Keiji lowered his fists and grinned.. ”Well there isn’t really much of a target here is there?..” His eyes lowered to the recently destroyed targets the woman destroyed in her own practice with the whip. ”Well. Not for me anyway. This is the courtyard of a hospital, and not a training area. ” he smiled at his own observation.

Keiji lifted up his hand and stared at it. ”I need to get stronger!” <i></i> he said to himself in his mind as he tightened his fist again.
He looked up at the lady whom he had been talking to, and with a serious face he announced ”I’ll pierce the soul of my enemies and I will become the most powerful Ninja of all of Kumogakure.”

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Well. There were targets.” Kitsune said and laughed. ”We do have actual targets though, they’re over by the far wall.” she added and pointed towards the corner of the courtyard ”Sometimes, the best medicine is a good workout.”

She tossed the broken targets into a nearby trashcan and then walked back to the kid. ”Name’s Kitsune by the way.” she said and extended her hand to the youth. ”Chuunin-level med-nin; Nice to meet you.”

While waiting for him to shake her hand, she went over the target range mentally, picking the best course of action against a target to demonstrate the effectiveness of her Chakra Scalpels. And maybe she’d demonstrate her Healing Hand technique. There was bound to be someone by the training dummies that had strained something.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Keiji reached and grabbed her hand.
This strange woman, saying her name was Kitsune. A doubtful glare appeared on his face. Not towards the truthfulness of her name, but of her intentions.
“My name’s Keiji.” He said with a pause.
He released his grip, and he took a step back, took a deep breath and then started running off. His intention was to head through the hospital and out by the front entrance to head over to his hideout to train.
He waved and turned his head slightly to look at her while he was running off. “I’m gonna head over and train, thanks for the ideas! Bye lady!” What he didn’t expect was that in his path was a closed door, and unfortunately he miscalculated the time it had taken for him to reach the door leading into the hospital. And right at that second he turned around and SLAM! His head and entire body hit the door like a fish thrown against a brick wall ”Urgh..” He gobbled out of his mouth as he fell backwards and hit the ground underneath him.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded as Keiji said his name and watched him run off, waving back at him. However, when she saw that he was headed straight for the door, her expression changed from a smile to one of shock. ”Keiji, watch out there’s—“ was all Kitsune managed to say before Keiji had run straight into the door and fallen back onto the ground.

She rushed over, keeping him steady, and performing basic first-aid, checking if his pupils were dilated and if he could respond. ”Keiji, can you hear me?” she asked of the kid ”How many fingers am I holding up?” she added and held up three fingers in front of his face, so he could see them.

If her suspicions were correct, he probably got a minor concussion from hitting the wall and ground at those speeds ”Keiji, I need you to lie completely still while I make sure that you’ve got no internal injuries” Kitsune said and used her Healing Hand technique on him, it was one she’d used plenty times before on other patients, and one she was required to know thanks to her med-nin status.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As he lay there and watched Kitsune examine him.
For each question she asked he grinned more and more and merely mumbled something of other.
When she asked how many fingers she held up all he practically heard was "Fingers" Which resulted in him grinning widely and made him lift up his hand and make the peace sign which he stretched out his arm, and then dropped the arm again, resulting in the peace sign sitting on his forhead, as he grinned he moaned a slight laughter "Hee.. Hee.. Fingers.."
When he noticed her hands lighting up, when she was attempting to heal his wounds, he just leaned back.
After a short while he had regained full motor control and as he thought, he was okay.
He pushed Kitsune's hand away and quickly got up. "Pfft! I got this!" he said loudly as he ascertained his balance, because he felt his balance fading slightly.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune blinked a few times at Keiji’s reaction to her question ”Now I’m certain, you have a minor concussion…” she said in a low voice, knowing that it wouldn’t matter much to Keiji what she said right about now.

She made sure to at least let her Healing Hand technique get as much of the concussion as it could without her needing to put more chakra into it than was normal use. Then, as Keiji stood up, she could see that he was slightly off balance ”You shouldn’t be up and running so soon after having a minor concussion.” she said ”Your balance is still not quite there yet. If you want me to take care of it, I can, but if not, then you’ll need to stay at the hospital overnight. I’m sure that you wouldn’t want that.” she looked at the boy in front of her, then added “In fact. I’m not even giving you a choice. I’ll make sure that you’re as fit as a fiddle before letting you go.”

After making sure that Keiji could stand without tipping over, she charged her Healing Hand with a bit more chakra than you normally would, and then placed her hand on the boy’s head, letting her chakra flow in and repair what damage the concussion might have caused, such as the slightly faulty balance nerve.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Letting Kitsune finish her talk about healing him, and not letting him leave the hospital.
Keiji look down, closed his eyes as she was holding her hand on his head healing him, he took a deep breath.
He had a plan.

He smacked her hand to the side. And said in a very serious tone. "I said.. I got this!" And as he said it he took a few steps towards the door which had caused him this problem in the first place.
He grabbed the doorhandle, turned the handle, opened the door slightly, and as he had just opened the door slightly he smiled greatly "VICTORY!" He shouted to himself in his head.
But then his head suddenly felt heavy, his entire body failed him and he blanked out falling on the ground with eyes closed and with his body completely shut he lay there right in front of the door.
And didn't say a word.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune raised an eyebrow at Keiji’s confident behavior in that he was a-okay after smacking into the door and subsequently hitting the ground like a ton of bricks. ”I don’t think you do” Kitsune said and as he opened the door, she saw him tip over.

Of course, Kitsune couldn’t help but think I told you so… before checking his respiratory systems, and after finding them to be functioning, placing him in recovery position (Aflåst Sideleje, just f.y.i. Keiji).
She dashed just inside and got a crash cart so she could perform a bit more than just basic first aid. ”Jeez… A medic caught without her med-kit. Just because I’m working at a hospital and not in the field…” Kitsune muttered to herself as she stabilized Keiji and got him moved onto a board, so she could get him transported inside and onto a bed.

After she had gotten him onto the board, she then proceeded to get him onto a stretcher and then rolled him into the hospital, and upon finding an empty room rolled him in there, and got him onto the bed. ”You really need to look where you’re running Keiji.” she said ”There won’t always be a medic around to save your behind. But we’ll try our best to do so.”

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Keiji merely mumbled something or other whilst lying on the board hearing Kitsune talk.
His condition went from bad to good in a matter of no time. And only after half a day he awoke.
The time was night and his head felt like he had been hit by a jackhammer.
He remembered what had happened just the other day, although for him it felt like weeks.
"Heh" he said to himself and smiled. "I'd best be off home my brother must be worried sick!" he coughed as he grinned to himself.

He got up from the bed in a hurry, his feet a little wobbly but he successfully gained proper balanced.
He started stretching a bit before running off and stretched his arms, legs, back, and then a good solid yawn escaped from his mouth.
"As good as new!" He said to himself and smiled.

He walked slowly towards the door leading to the hallway. He sticked his head out and looked at both pathways.
"Hmm.. Only light is coming from the lounge" He made a grim face as he imagined who was sitting in that room "I bet that old lady Kitsune is sitting in there.."
He imagined her face when she would see him again.. "Oh god.. Best stay out of her way!.." He said to himself.

He turned the other way away from the lounged and made his way towards the main door leading out.
The night was chilly, and it was dark, hallways were only dimly lit.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had been sitting in her office most of the day after having treated Keiji, as such, she was getting a bit tired, so she decided to take a walk, and walked out of her office, the same moment Keiji came hurrying down the hallway, and they bumped into each other.

“Hey, watch where you’re goi—Oh, it’s you Keiji. You seem as lively as before you met your nemesis: the door.” Kitsune said and laughed a bit “Ironically, I was on my way to your room, to check up on you. Guess meeting you here saved me that trip, huh?”

She grinned and got up again, offering her hand to help Keiji get up again. “So, you’re going home I’m guessing?” she asked him and “You’ll have to sign this release paper, stating that the hospital, and I, can’t be held responsible for anything that happens to you due to you leaving before being declared healthy. Just to be sure. It’s no biggie.”

Just inside the door to her office was the clipboard with a standard release paper on it, she reached in and grabbed it and wrote Keiji’s name onto it, before handing it to him along with her pen, so he could sign it, and actually be released from the hospital.

After all, if he didn’t sign it, she’d have to bring him back to his room by force. Which is something she didn’t want to do, but would if she had to.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back