Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Curse of Mad- wait, why is there a fever? [Retirement]

Uzu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Otami laid in a bed, breathing hard and fast. Her skin had turned from pale to a crimson red and the black marks of a Cursed Seal deepened until they appeared to be more like tight bindings than cursed chakra marks. The maids were doing everything they could, Konoha Medical was keeping her alive, but Otami’s presence inside of the medical ward was well known. An unknown affliction had taken the girl and to keep it from spreading she was heavily quarantined just in case. Research was being done on her condition, but no one could know that it was the Ryuu Curse except those within the clan themselves.

Yet, unlike most, this curse had taken on a sinister turn. Where as most Ryuu would simply fall into an obsessive madness and take their own lives, a bit of kindness shown to her while the curse was activating changed it’s nature. Within the mess of white hair remained a streak of blond, a remnant of the Otami that was. So instead of driving her mind to madness to kill her, the curse began to attack her body outright instead. Tests showed a fluctuation in her chakra that was clearly the thing that was causing the illness, but what had been perplexing was how it wasn’t reacting to any known cures for wild chakras.

The most that could be done was keep her stable until Asuka arrived with only cure…

[Retired; for the moment I will be taking a break from Otami. Try as I might, I just cannot keep up with Konohagakure. You guys are great and I had so much fun bringing Otami into the limelight for a bit, but, I need to focus on my actual OOC jobs and not this passion project. Maybe one day things will calm back down again someday that I can pick her back up, but right now It’s just not happening. I keeping trying to start writing, working on my Bmod, or Dev work and the brain will just clog up with how much I gotta keep up with. I’ve found my limit guys! So, it was either quit all the OOC work, or drop Otami; so for now I think I’ll cut back on a character so I can focus on helping out the website. I’ve done my time as a young powerless character growing into awesomeness so many times; it’s ya’lls turn. Otami will be available as an NPC once Asuka comes back and administers The Cure.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back