Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Dark Forest [Open RP]

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His training had been complete . Mishikku sheathed his short sword and collapsed to the ground, exhausted from the hard training he had just put his body through. He was on the verge of completing his training as an ANBU operative and he was to soon to be briefed on a mission from the village but was told from his ANBU superiors that he had a secret mission that he had to fulfill that the rest of his team could not know about. Mishiku contemplated on what exactly he needed to do that the rest of the main branch shinobi didn't need to know. He wiped his face of the sweat dripping off of his face. "I'll complete whatever the village requires me to do." Mishikku murmured to himself. It was ironic, Mishiku was on the verge of completing his ANBU training his brothers were on a three-month long mission that they still not returned from. He wanted to finally demonstrate his power to them and finally face them each on a one on one challenge to finally prove to them that he had the little brother had surpassed his elder brothers. "You won't dare to doubt me again." Mishiku said to himself as he leaned his body against a large tree and started to daydream.

[Open RP]
(I would post a lot more but I am hella tired)

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mishiku slowly awoke from his nap, slowly rising to his feet and stretching his tense body. "Looks like I accidentally fell asleep." He said to himself as he made his way to the exit of the forest and made his way to his apartment. His missions was to begin in a few days and he was glad to get some last minute training in. He yawned and did some last minute stretching before darted off into the trees making his way back to the city.

[Topic Closed]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back