Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The day of simple things and freedom from the dark [Private]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The day was good as a cool breeze rushed past Kurayo face as he danced amongst the rooftops with glee as he felt free at this very moment. The sun felt amazing as he took in a deep breath as to savor the very moment, peace was something Kura never felt in truth as he could never feel at ease anyplace in this world to be honest. "Yay finally a day off from work and no kids to give me a headache or commit murder upon." He would say as he laughed while smiling into the sky as the winds blew through his long snow white hair causing his face to be more exposed than normal. His eyes shined as if made of a fine ruby jewels, there was no hatred nor darkness lingering in his eyes as normal only a sense of warmth in them.

It was odd for Kurayo to not be consumed by his darkness as he always had been since he was a small boy. The feeling of freedom was new and even he was not sure of what caused this to happen in truth but the feeling was more than he could have ever hoped for. He watched from the roof of a shop as people moved around as people seem to do, he saw people a little different today for some reason.

With a buff of breath he placed a top hat upon his head that had a red rose fashioned onto the black hat. His type of dress he normally wore was eccentric as often colorful to some extent though today he wore a white pair of pants and white thin jacket upon him with some designs of sorts. With a simple smile he reached into his pocket and placed a frozen treat into his mouth as he took a seat upon the edge of the roof above what seemed to be a shop that was selling dumplings or something of that nature.

"Nice this is the life right here I could live like this forever if I was allowed to hahah."

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: The day of simple things and freedom from the dark [Priv

Walking around the streets of Maruishi, Tao wondered to himself what was it exactly he was supposed to buy for the butlers, this type of errand never actually fell on him before and he wasn't exactly used to it so he forgot the list back at the estate and figured that he'd remember on the way. While walking along with some random people who just happened to go the same way he wondered to himself, what other kind of uses chakra could be made for to help others, he concluded that using fire to burn toast is a good enough idea and maybe water to cool off on a hot day? Neither of these concepts applied right now as the nice cold breeze went through his hair and face as the rest was covered by his brown cloak and just on a whim he looked up, there was a person with a black top hat on the room of some store looking down on the people. From his past experience it could mean either one of two things, either it was some shinobi who just happened to be on that specific roof or it was someone who worked in the shop that came up to fix something. While he did hope it was the later, he started to hate shinobi a little less now as he saw that there are some that can use their powers for the good of the people and not for murder and destruction. But something about this man fascinated him, he didn't look like the others, heck, he never actually seen a hat like that before, so he leaped up onto the building with ease what seemed to be quite odd from the surrounding people as a civilian suddenly gains super strength and jumps over an entire building like it was nothing. Landing near the man Tao smiled as his arms he held his hands behind his back and leaned his torso foreword

"Are you by any chance, a Shinobi?"

Tao asked, he have been asking this question a lot lately, he felt like identifying shinobi became something he was quite good at but he couldn't be sure with this one, he looked odd, by all means, but it couldn't classify him as a monster just yet. His expression was pleasing or rather it seemed that he was happy for some reason or another, he smiled quite widely too, but it seemed quite genuine which was odd by it self since he came so close to one of those people he deemed as a threat to the entire human race and the world as a whole.

[MFT]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the man watched the streets and the many people come and go he felt a rush of even more calm as if some great being had calmed the darkness and taken pity on his soul for some reason or other. As Kura was about to lay on his back and watch the clouds above a man seemed to gracefully jump to the roof of the shop beside him. It was not often Kura saw other people with what he would assume was his natural hair color of white as well, the man seemed calm and had a kind feel about him he felt.

Kura would smile and let out a little chuckle to himself as the man inquired as to if he was a shinobi or not. "Hmm, yep that would be true indeed I am a shinobi that is enjoying watching the clouds and taking long naps in the sunlight." This was perhaps an odd thing for a shinobi to do most times anyways but Kurayo was not normal to say the least.

As Kura laid on his back with his legs hanging off the roof dangling freely he would take in the fresh air and look up to the man and wonder for a moment who this person was. "Ah I am Kurayo nice to meet you." He figured the man would give him his name if he wished he did not feel the need to push something such as that onto a person that randomly jumped onto a roof like he often does himself.

"It's a nice day to relax sad there does not seem to be these kind of days often in this world." He would close his eyes and relax some as the breeze continued to blow around him freely. He was far too much into enjoying this day to worry about the shinobi world and the constant conflict and so he had lowered his guard and in truth felt no hostility from this stranger.

[WC: 331]
[MFT]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The moment Tao heard the person saying that he is a shinobi but he also likes relaxing and watching the clouds, Tao's eyes filled with a glimmer of joy, pure and unhitched, he finally managed to find a shinobi that shares the ideas of not destroying everything in his path and instead taking some time to relax, that was great it felt so refreshing to find someone like that here of all places.

"You do?? That's great! Finally somebody like you appeared before me! There is hope for the world I tell you!!"

Tao shouted in excitement and almost automatically began to glow as well, his entire presence radiated outwards like another sun had just popped out of nowhere. Then the man had introduced himself, Tao felt a bit embarrassed that he didn't do that first, he usually does.

"I'm Tao! Its certainly a pleasure to meet you!"

He spoke enthusiastically, like an over energetic child that found the one thing he loved the most, he then comically run around the man, looking at him from different angles, he had to inspect this incredibly rare find, after all, not every day one can find a peace loving person such as himself.

"Ahh! What a nice day it is, don't you think?"

Tao said simultaneously with the man whom called himself Kurayo, it seemed like either they were thinking the same thing or that person was simply imitating Tao, but he didn't mind, he was genuinely happy to just be in his presence.

"Kuroya-san, how come you love the clouds so much? Aren't all shinobi obsessed with killing and destroying and stuff like that?"

He asked, he really didn't know, it was only his impression that all shinobi were just machines of war after all.

[MFT]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

This was amusing beyond anything that had happened around Kura in ages, this man was an odd person like Kura in a twisted world. The man showed such excitement and pure joy almost childlike to be honest as he seemed amazed at the fact that Kura enjoyed to take naps.

"Ha-ha maybe so my friend maybe so." He was not always sure of anything in this world to be honest nor was he even sure most of his life about himself at all. The man's name was Tao it seemed, an interesting name along with an interesting person fit pretty well he would figure.

"Ah well nice to meet you Tao, it is good to see someone else enjoying this weather as well on this fine day." All Kura could do is laugh while shaking his head in amusement as the man ran around him inspecting him from different angles as to make sure of what he was in fact.

"Hahaha I am real so do not worry Tao." He sat up for a moment and reached into his pocket and replaced his now eaten candy with another.
The following question from the man was not an easy one to answer in truth nor did Kura feel like lying and sugarcoating that truth of this world or what he felt was the truth himself.
Kura laid onto his back once more and stared up into the sky as he thought for a moment over his life before trying to answer the man's question.

"Well for me I love the clouds and naps in general but I suppose the clouds are free to go from here or there and are not tied down by such things as I am sadly. Shinobi are all different though we all seem to be fighting too often and that is true, I myself am no saint as I have had to stain my own self with such deeds over my life even if I take no pleasure or joy in needless bloodshed or loss of life in the name of some bureaucrat." He was not sure if Tao would understand what he was trying to say so he took another breath and attempted to explain things better.

"Sometimes we have to fight for our own survival or to keep the ones we love safe, that is to say that this world does not have truly evil beings in it though.... the thing is if a shinobi ran from his duty to follow orders and left on his own he would become a criminal and hunted by his own even if his friends did not want to." He sighed deeply as he had himself hated his work and often tried to keep from doing anything at all shinobi mission like. "I myself often try and avoid doing any work and often if I am forced to I take no pleasure in being made to do things I do not want to."

He was unsure of how Tao would take this response from him but Kura was too old to lie about how he saw this world as he himself had spent most of his life in the shadows of it himself.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Tao stopped for a moment and blinked like a curious animal, and then he heard the reason why this man is a shinobi, he have killed before, but that didn't seem like something he even wanted to do, he did it for the sake of the ones he loved, he despised the fact that the organization called "village" causes them to do such things unwillingly, but he was in too much of a good mood to let that get him down.

"You know! I think that its wonderful that you are protecting the ones you love"

He stated and leaped slightly onto to land sitting next to him as if he was some child playing a game of sort, he often ended up acting like that when his mood is high, but then again it only fits his nature, he doesn't know about this world enough nor did he mature enough to fully understand it, but it seemed like this man has, which only fascinated Tao even more.

"But, I think that killing for the sake of killing is wrong, don't you agree? Something has to be done about that, shinobi running around everywhere, destroying mountains with as much as a clap of hands and taking lives so easily without blinking an eye... Don't you see that as... Wrong?"

Tao asked, his smile began to fade a bit as he talked, like something was suddenly calling out to him from within, maybe a fraction of his past began to manifest in his memory in a form of a flashback, but the more he thought about it, the more his goal seemed clearer, he had to stop shinobi as a whole from existing in this world, no matter what it takes, but he cant show that in front of them, no, that will only get him killed. He clapped his hands and shined a bit as he came to a realization

"Wait, maybe you could join me? We can create peace together through out the lands! Doesn't that sound like a wonderful idea?"

He spoke hoping that the man would at least consider his offer, so much can be done and so little time is given to do it.

[MFT]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The man listened as his new friend spoke of his ideals with a sense of passion and pureness that was not seen these days to be honest. He felt some sense of life as he had been speaking with the man but the words that Tao started to say made their way into his heart and ate at it once more. The words and beliefs that all shinobi came from the darkness and only sew chaos into the world by brining death of all those around them was a dark interpretation of the world indeed.

He took in a deep breath and looked firmly at Tao as in truth Kura was no saint in the least in truth he often was cold and cruel as he bled the world around in him hopes to feel something inside himself move.
"Tao... I am myself a monster no saint like I think you may be thinking in some way at this moment, my hands are stained with more blood than most the shinobi you have probably met to be honest." He would run his right hand through his hair and ruffle it as to try and relieve some of his tension that was no building in him.

"A world of peace Tao is a nice thought and a great ideal to strive for but in truth it is just that an ideal not something that any of us will see come to pass I feel." Kura would fidget with a blade on his side as he slid his palm over the razor sharp edge drawing blood to try and force himself out of this now somber mood. The blood from his palm flowed as it reached his finger tips and began to have small drops at first fall onto the roof as if his blood was rain.
Kura sighed as he took his hand and licked some of the blood from his self inflicted wound as he tasted his own life force in front of this man he had just met, Kurayo's eyes no longer shined with any sense of life as his once lively eyes had become cold and dull.

[WC: 359]
[MFT]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Tao watched the man as he talked, it seemed like his mood just kept on slipping away into a darker place. And while he kept on talking Tao tried to think of something that would at the very least cheer him up, but then it seemed like this man doesn't believe Tao's ideal is possible, of course it is true that looking so far ahead makes things a bit misjudged and distant to the point of thinking it was simply a dream and had no place in reality itself, but Tao believed it could work, no, it will work, he knows it and he knows the means to cause it to become reality too, but in the same time, those means will probably cover his own hands with more blood than any living being up to date. Then he saw Kurayo cut his own palm and started to lick his own blood, the spectacle was odd, he never seen someone do that, normally people moan, flinch or scream if they get hurt, but this man seemed to not feel a thing, much like Tao himself. Tao made a seal and grabbed the man's hand, as light began to burst out of Tao's palm and get reflected off of Kurayo's skin, his wound began to close until it was completely healed, almost as if he never got hurt to begin with. During the time the injury healed itself, Kurayo would most likely feel a pleasant warm sensation coming from the cut on his palm while Tao's chakra was flowing through it.

"You know... I'm very good at this, I can stop people from hurting in various situations, that is also why I think that world-wide peace is not impossible, with enough faith and dedication it can be done."

He spoke calmly with a slight smile plastered onto his face while his eyes were fixated on the where Kurayo had his wound.

"But I cannot do this alone, I have friends that will join me in the quest of peace and hopefully share my views as well, I think it is a shame that people who can do so many wonderful things for the sake of the people around them kill each other instead."

He continued, he let go of Kurayo's hand and looked at him again.

"Have you ever heard of the legend of lord Terra?"

He asked while slowly getting up and onto his feet, being careful to not drop down accidently and instead remain on the roof.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kura watched as Tao grabbed his arm that he had just sliced open moments ago. A light seemed to come forth from the man's hands as a warmth enveloped his hand and arm causing a sense of peace and calm to come over him as if a blessing from some sort of god. His eyes would return to having life as he gazed upon the wound beginning to close and not just close the wound but it seemed to heal it and himself in his heart.

"Wow I must say I was not expecting that at all ha-ha." He would smile a large child like grin as he looked a Tao and laughed some. This man named Tao was unique and in a wonderful way as he seemed to even out Kura in some way and gave him a balance at this moment.

"Well if it is you Tao I think you may just be able to make that dream of yours come true, I really do my friend."
He listened with interest as Tao continued to speak of things such as his dreams and ideals, he then asked a question a legend of some sorts.
"Hmmm I honestly cannot say I can remember if I have or not but I kind of suck at remembering things and also my attention span is sort of lacking so the answer would more than likely be a no on that."

This legend he spoke of was interesting to him as he hoped this would be something that would keep him involved in something for a while, he figured if anyone could do it at this moment it would be this odd man called Tao.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Tao looked at the man and smiled, the small tale of the man all shinobi should take example from which he have made up once before, but it felt so real as if someone else had told him this story, and he wanted to believe it as such as well.

"Terra was a peasent that lived in these lands, long before this village was formed. He could barely do his job properly and would often do more harm than good, he would often daydream and think about the future rather than live in the present. He then discovered that there was something very special within him, an essence of strength of sorts which manifested in a blueish light. This power has taken many forms since his discovery and he have used it to give the people around them what they didnt have, if they were to grow hungry, he would create trees that would bare fruit, if they would be thirsty, he would create a river where they could draw fresh water from, drink, wash themselves and their cloth, if they would be cold, he would create fire to warm them up, if there would be a storm, he would create a shelter for them within the mountains by moving the rocks around. He was considered a god that came down from the heavens to help those who were in need. But one day a storm came by, one that none of them have seen before. Whatever it touched began to decay and die, an evil looking thing in a shape of a dark cloud which created ruins wherever it went. Terra took it upon himself to rid them of this misfortune. He leaped high into the air and cleansed the pleague off of the lands and the air above it, but it was too much for him to handle on his own, and while he managed to purify the lands with holy rain, he gave up his life in doing so. That is also how the forests outside of Maruishi were created, or at least so tells the tale."

Tao stopped, the persona called Terra was more of a symbol than anything else, something Tao hoped he could spread across the world to show the shinobi meness that there is another way to use their gifts rather than killing and destroying everything in their path, but he knew that this story alone wont help him as much as he'd hope. Nevertheless he had always dreamed of a world full of light and peace and he hoped to find a way to make it into a reality, even if he had to color his own hands red.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back