Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Entry The Daybreak Visitor

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed entrance into the village.

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kureji threw a piece of gum into his mouth and started chewing it as he approached the Gates. The previous owner of this body was a smoker so there was always a bad taste in his mouth. The sun had just started to rise, but otherwise, still very much dark outside as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. Few leaves were starting to fall as the, well, fall season is starting to come around the corner. A slight chill ran down his spine from a stray wind, but otherwise, he didn't really feel anything.

The crazed man is in a new body, so he doubts anyone will know that he is the alias that he had last used when visiting this place, unless someone had scanned his chakra without his knowledge. He wondered if he should keep with the alias of Kota, come up with a new one, or maybe even risk it all and use his real name. Either way, he would approach the Gates and simply stand idly by.

(Requesting entry)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was tired, so tired at this moment... and he was going over his work while on guard duty. The work started to stack up... "Hmm someone at the gates?" He asked as he started to walk towards the gates. "Hello, papers and reason please?" He would ask, his mannerism had changed a bit Those who knew him from before could easily tell he had grown a bit colder.

His eyes showed that he was tired right at the moment, but still had his guard up. The scaled on his arms were there for protection in case he had to do something. "please?"

[topic entered]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Ayeka sighed as she rolled a shoulder, her steps dragging with how tired she was. Ayeka had been spending the morning walking the wall around Konoha and marking spots that would need to be repaired for when the Hokage requested reports for budget allocation. Fortunately for the girl she had just completed her survey and had also completed her circuit atop the wall by arriving on top of the villages gate just in time to see Nao meeting with a new visitor to the village.

Taking a seat with her legs swinging over the edge of the gate Ayeka watched from her perch high above just encase the visitor was up to no good.

[Topic Entered]

[Sorry small post]

Last edited:

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he blew a bubble with his gum, he noticed a man approach him. Just his luck, the one he was looking for! Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a girl spying on them. His attention went back to the man before him. He held up his empty hands. "My b, I don't have any papers. As for my reason though." He points at Nao. "You, my friend, are the reason. I'd like your thoughts on a certain subject. But if I am to grasp better at understanding you, I think a battle will suffice as we talk."

He let that sink in before he continued, "Believe it or not, Nao, but we had met a while back. You left quite an impression on me. Back then I was plagued by these crystals that covered all around my body, and despite that, you treated me the same as if I wasn't some kind of monster. Very few people can be accepting."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao soon noticed the new head jounin, he had gotten a note of it a moment earlier. I never had the time to congratulate her, but this scene didn't ask for that chat in the meantime. The thought of this being a routine standard thing was soon waved. "I... am your reason?" He questioned as he saw the finger pointed towards him. Instantly trying to figure out where he deserved karma from, knowing him these days it could be a few things, to say the least. "Understand... me? I don't even understand me..." He muttered as he would sigh, thinking about things over and wondering what exactly he had done to make him that special, but nothing came to mind.

"Ahhh, I remember you now. Iori Kota... If I remember correctly." He would eye the man and walk a circle around him. "Glad you got that sorted out, may I ask how?" He would question but then remember what the other person wanted. "Ah... About a battle... sure, but I would like that out of children's eyes. They already endured much lately, especially with fatigue." He spoke and would say more about the head jounin up there, who maybe was still trying to find her way.

"It hurts to be rejected, but what hurts more is when you get rejected so many times, yet you're still hoping to be accepted... That is something I know too, so I vouched not to judge, not to try to fill gaps I don't know. Things happen, sometimes for a reason, I know that very well... My Kami knows that very well as he knows two types of me. Some could say, I reincarnated, some could say I twisted time. You never know someone's story until you ask for it. So please don't worry, if you ever need a listening ear, a hot meal or just someone near, don't hesitate to send an owl. After all... Lonelyness is the worst enemy."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back