Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Doctor's Back [Med-Nin Exam/Kuro][Kin App]

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
New%20NC%20Avi%20finished_zps7qqjce4m.jpg

Tsuchimikado Susumu
Height:6'11
Eye Color:White (Cyan when Sanryoukyougan is active)
Hair Color:White
RP</B><i></i>
It was a bright sunny day in Sunagakure. The sun rose up in the once dim sky, stretching its arms around the village caressing its' citizens in a coat of soothing heat. Susumu was fortunate enough to witness this glorious day of nice weather. The young shinobi woke up the happiest man on planet Earth. He was basking in the fact that he had finally met his mother. On top of that, it was time for him to take the exam that would make him a official Med-Nin of Sunagakure. "Ah I can see it now" "Serving the village on future missions on the battlefield, taking down criminals and such" "It's all going to be quite the thrill".<i></i> The young shinobi said to himself. He then got off of his bed and began his daily morning rituals. After he got done with his daily routine of getting ready in the morning, he made his way to the hospital where his Med-Nin would take place. Excitement builds up as he approaches the facility's doors. "Showtime" Susumu said before entering. Upon entering, he paused. The hospital looked completely different than what he remembered. "Wow"<i></i> Was all he could say at such a site. He hadn't been to the hospital since he helped rebuild it after the attack of the Djinn. He began to panic now. <B>"Oh my god where's my office?"

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Susumu was happy but the denizen that had been released by Djinn and then trapped once again by the destruction caused by the Cabal was trapped beneath a series of stones. These ancient stones had somehow dampened the revenant's strength sealing its terrible wrath in stasis until now. With the life energies of a few lost souls and having feasted upon their hearts, the Ravager of Beldoun was growing stronger. He had now set his sights on a med nin in training, this would be the meal that would set him free if he would only get close enough.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back