Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Exam for The Exam [Requesting Medic/Private]

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
large.jpg

Having received a letter earlier that morning, Akagi was on his way to the medical center for a required physical. His nerves were jumbled after reading the exam note, He wasn't usually a nervous person, but when it came to something he could screw up like an exam, he was shaking in his boots. Practically sweating just on his way to the Omni Prime facility, he had been running all the possibilities of how he could screw up the exam through his head, dismissing each one to reassure his own confidence. Akagi knew that he would be doing a bit of work at the facility to examine his physical abilities, which Akagi assumed was to see how ready he was to progress. Slowing his mind down, he stopped sweating and relaxed, thinking of only happy thoughts to ease his mind. Miu, the only person he could think of to keep his mind at rest was Miu. Akagi had seen her once since their last meeting, when he fetched an odd looking sword for his father from Soon's Haven. Deciding it was best to leave her be and wait till the day they agreed upon meeting each other. Slowly shaking his head Akagi focused back in on reality as he approached the entrance to the medical center.

Deciding to wear flexible clothes in case the nurses had him do physical activity, Akagi had chosen a black shirt along with shite shorts and sandals. People passed Akagi, slightly tuning out all other noise, Akagi began to zone out again. Feeling cold metal press against his skin he kept marching forward. His focus was astray, he wasn't thinking of anything in particular, his mind zoning out completely. A woman's voice began to ring in his head as he felt his hands onto a flat surface. The voice becoming clearer and clearer until Akagi zoned back in and saw a woman dressed in a receptionist uniform would speak clearly to Akagi, "Excuse me dear." Akagi finally coming to, realizing he had walked into the facility and was standing at the front desk. Akagi with his letter in hand showing it to the receptionist as she continued speaking, "So you are here for a physical, huh? Well I will just get you situated here in a moment, just start by signing this here." Akagi reaching for the pen she had held outstretched, once again zoning out. He felt his body moving but his mind was not in the same place. He could feel her voice reaching him explaining that it wouldn't take long to get started, Akagi's mind felt detatched, and with every inch of effort in his will, he pulled his mind back to his body, zoning back into reality. Looking around himself he saw what appeared to be a waiting area, situated not far from the receptionist desk. Rubbing his temples he would try his best to focus in and prepare for his fitness test.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kagamine.Len.full.178629.jpg

Shin was doing his normal rounds around the Omni Prime ever since he became a Medic in Training. This was a general chore for those shinobi who were studying the Medical Discipline. He hasn't been instructed to do anything above the paid nurses but he was hoping to one day be a fully fledged Mednin that people would request by name. His skills in chakra manipulation and his knowledge of poisons made him extremely useful for a Hidden Village, but today he was told be running to floor. Stocking quick carts that were used in emergencies to give quick access to immediate use medicines and checking with general practioners to certify scripts for medications the boy was basically working in the pharmaceutical branch.

As he was walking down the first level a ding popped in his head as the receptionist, who was attached via his Mind Thread Jutsu, let him know that there was someone in need of a physical. That was another task handed to him. Mednin were busy and most medical were administered to old retired Shinobi wanting more narcotics to deal with their life altering afflictions and diseases caused by this line of work. Making his way to the front office he began to feel a familiar aura. Turning the corner Shin would smile as he saw his friend Akagi waiting in the room. He must be the physical patient today. "Yo!" Shin would say as he raised his right hand to waive at the Seikon descendent. "Follow me please...

He gestured to follow as he turned around and began to walk to a near by practical room. This was where the MiTs were allowed to use medical gear to master their skill. Opening the wooden door the room within was pristine white with a sterile looking observation bed that was propped up a little to closely resemble a chair. "So what's the reason for coming in today? Everything okay?" Shin knew that it was for a physical but he was instructed to always ask patients questions no matter how obvious they may be.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akagi sat rubbing his temples as he heard a familiar voice call out, presumably to him. Looking up from his lap, Akagi warmly smiled at his friend from the academy, that had graduated recently. "Looks like you have already grown up Shin!" Lightly laughing as he spoke. Shin would clearly be his proctor as he waved Akagi over asking for him to follow. Akagi got up from his seat following Shin to a wooden door. Inside was a standard issue exam room, a tidy room with a fresh smell. Assuming he would be asked to sit on the bed, Akagi complied with the insinuation, sitting down onto the bed. Shin looked up to Akagi with a general questions concerning his health, "So what's the reason for coming in today? Everything okay?" Akagi would tilt his head up, placing his hands on his lap he would speak, "I'm here for a physical before my exam, and yeah I am doing okay." Tilting his head back down he would almost zone out again, regaining his focus he would place his hands back into his lap, twiddling his thumbs to keep his mind in place.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Oh? Already taking your Exam? Congrats!" Shin had spent more time in the Academy than his friend has but he could already sense that their strength was similar. He was honestly shocked how quickly his friend was progressing, hopefully Shin wouldn't be left in the dust one day. Regardless the boy had a job to do. Looking around the room Shin locked his eyes on a few tools he was gonna need. Extending his hand a small chakra thread was sent out before connecting to the stethoscope that would summon it to the son of a puppeteer. Placing the utensil in his eyes Shin would continue.

"Nervous for it?" As he would speak the boy would apply the rounded end on his friends chest to get a quick status of his lungs. This step would only take a second and directly after wards the Yamanaka would wrap the stethoscope around his neck before continuing. Grabbing a chair to sit in front of Akagi he would then place his hands against his shins. "Can you press against my hands? Need to check your tendons. My exam was nothing like I was expecting."

Pushing back to slide his chair across the floor Shin would then stand and slide the chair back into the desk in the room. Looking back to the tools and saw a small rubber ball. He pulled it over as well in the same manner. Holding the ball in his hand he would continue. "So can you warp objects near you?" Raising an eyebrow he was personally curious on this aspect.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh? Already taking your Exam? Congrats!" Shin would chime as Akagi sat patiently, Akagi chiming back, "Thanks man, it feels like I just joined the Academy yesterday." Lifting his hands up from his lap, Akagi rubbed his eye, resuming his posture and lowering his hands. Shin began to operate tools around the room via what Akagi could only assume was some form of chakra manipulation. Knowing Shin used flower petals as a weapon, controlling them remotely.

"Nervous for it?" Speaking while pressing a stethoscope to Akagi's chest, Shin continued the examination. Taking a deep breath in as he spoke to Shin, "I am pretty shaken by it,
I am just not used to that kind of pressure."
Akagi would exhale slowly, going on to the next test his friend would have him perform. With a quick swing around his neck, his tool set to rest as Shin placed his hands on Akagis shin saying, "Can you press against my hands? Need to check your tendons. My exam was nothing like I was expecting." Following Shin's request Akagi would apply the pressure indicating he had no dysfunction at the moment. Shin wrapped up his assessment on his shins as he manipulated a rubber ball to his hand. Akagi didn't know what Shin had expected of him as he held it until Shin spoke, "So can you warp objects near you?" Akagi hadn't thought of the aspect after only scratching the surface of his Seikon capabilities. Speaking slowly as if Akagi himself didn't understand if he could do it or not, "Well, I don't think I can warp them to me, but..." With the long drawn out pause, Akagi would vanish from his original position, appearing for a split second to the side of Shin, placing his hand on the ball, reappearing at the spot where he was originally seated. Shin being the more educated of the two probably caught glimpses of afterimages of Akagi, since he could use such warping reflexively. "I can warp my self to objects." Slightly showing off, Akagi smiled as he tossed the ball in the air catching it before it reached its apex, handing it back to Shin.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Yeah the times flies, any plans for post graduation?" Shin would chuckle a little. "It's pretty obvious what my plan was." Shin had been studying to be a Medic even during his time at the Academy and Akagi would have become aware of this during their time sparring in the dojo where Shin administer the medical attention Akagi needed at the moment. Noticing Akagi had been off he would start to get a little more personal than the typical examiner. "Are you sleeping well? You seem tired."

Hereing that his friend was nervous was a good thing. People who aren't nervous don't view the event as important or there was something a little off with them psychologically, at least in Shin's experiences. He could feel the boy's legs working just fine so he wouldn't dwell on it for long. Seeing Akagi basically teleport would never cease to amaze Shin. This unique trait of the Seikon blood was something else entirely. He know the body switch techniques but this was something completely different. A soft wow would slip from the lips of the Phantom Lord. Grabbing the ball from his friend be would slide it into a pocket in his coat.

"Well that's good. Your Chakra looks like it's flowing just fine. Could you concentrate that into your palms for me?" As he spoke the MiT would raise both hands exposing his palms facing up. A blue emersion of chakra would develop in his hands. Normally Shinobi use this technique to walk on water or climb trees but concentrated on their feet. To avoid that muscle memory kind of emission Shin had his patients manifest it in their hands to show their skills of chakra formation which was just as important for a Shinobi as strong muscles and bones.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I was thinking of a little trip after graduation. Seeing as Genin can leave the village." Akagi's intentions would still go unknown, mainly because he himself didn't know where here was going to go and why. He knew that Shin must have been swamped by work and studying to become a Med-Nin, and Akagi admired that hard work. He himself during training would put himself at his physical limits, and Akagi was sure Shin did the same with his mind. Shin continued questioning, but this didn't bother Akagi, it was always nice to have a friend to talk to. "Yeah, I have been sleeping just fine..." Drawing out his answer, Akagi had been sleeping fine, but his problem zoning out had become more and more present as he unlocked more and more techniques involving his Seikon bloodline. After Akagi showed off his Seikon abilities at the request of Shin, he was asked to concentrate chakra to the center of his palms. "No problem." Holding his hand out face up, a blue essence would begin to spiral up off his hand. Soon after starting it would dwindle down, just to be reignited as the blue chakra turned into a blueish purple, sharpening and losing shape in intervals. "I can shape it to an extent, but usually the warping stuff takes over." Akagi would lower his hand, placing both onto his knees.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A trip? That sounded like fun. Shin felt like he was going to be in need of some major relaxation after a while once he finishes his training. He was glad to hear that Akagi was sleeping well but sonethibg seemed different about him today, perhaps just the jitters from the approaching examination to graduate. Shin's exam was, well, different. He had awoken something that has changed his life. Even now he could see a dark shadowy presence just behind Akagi. Like a dark shadow matching Akagi' s every move. This wasn't just for this not in front of him but everyone. There has yet to be a person Shin has seen since his exam that didn't have this Shadow. The exception was himself, but he believed it was because of the now broken seal hebhad placed on that girl. He could sense her but Shin hasn't seen her in the short while since his deep awakening of what he could only call her soul.

Pulling back and snapping back to reality Shin was working and couldn't let his mind wonder about such nonsense at the present. He watched the boy manifest the chakra his body held in his palms and even watched a slight Change of Form being executed, which was impressive seeing as Akagi was more of a Taijutsuist than a Ninjutsuist. The fluctuation of the purple which caused the form to lose it's shape was questionable. Raising an eyebrow Shin would make a handseal which concentrated chakra to his hands.

Opening the Boar Seal one hand would glow white as the other black. The white chakra would come off if his hands and form a sheet of paper which curled like an open scroll. The black energy began to liquify and turn into ink before condensing into a quill. The inked quill would begin righting by itself on the floating scroll as Shin finished casting his Doctrine Seal jutsu. Taking notes of the basic eexamination as well as making notes of the warping chakra which interfered with his Change of Form process. "Interesting... His mind pondered for a second before pushing the thought out from his mind and onto the scroll.

Opening his palm faced up a sheet of paper would seem to cone from his sleeve and floated mid air as it began to fold itself into a small x. The shape then landed on the ground beside the bed and seemed to adhere to the floor. "Could you balance on this please using one foot for a few seconds and then the other to test your equilibrium?" Shin, of course, stepaper back to make room for his friend to make his way to it. The examination was almost done, just a few more things to check.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Following the request of Shin, Akagi would stand up from the bed, walking to the X. Placing his left foot at its center, raising his right leg until it had fully contracted. Akagi's balance was tempered and honed, he could do handstands for hours simply because of how much work he had put in to being flexible while retaining strength. Switching after an interval to his other foot, his balance remaining refined. Akagi would sit back down onto the bed, continuing on about there earlier subject. "Hey, I actually have been wanting to take that trip with someone else. I would go with my dad, but this is more of a personal journey. If you want to be my companion along the way. It looks like you could use a break. Briefly pausing, "You know, what if I get hurt? I wouldn't have anyone to help me and would probably rot away and die. Buuuuut,
if you came, I wouldn't have to worry about it.
Akagi would lower his warm smile to a hoaxing smirk. "And if you think about it, you could probably tell the medical council that this is a mission and get rewarded for it. Akagi would hope his friend would accept his offer, even though he had not revealed any details.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Chuckling a little bit Shin would continue. "Yeah, just let me know before you go so I can let the Omni Prime know not to schedule me until my return." A smile would stretch across his face as he responded. "Wouldn't want you dying right after graduating, it'd give a bad name to the Academy" Chuckling, Shin would catch his hand on his hip in a rather sassy pose clearly emphasising the friendly satire he was giving his friend.

Stepping to the other side of the room he would grab a small light. Gesturing for the boy to take a seat again he would go back to the physical examination process. "I'm going to check your responsiveness to light." As he spoke he would shift the light into and out of the boy's eyes to watch how quickly the iris would respond and expand and contrast.

"So where is the trip taking you?" Shin would ask as his quill kept taking notes about their encounter and Akagi's physical examination.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding through the routine, and following Shin's orders Akagi would walk back to the chair, sitting back down. Shin told Akagi he wanted to test the reflexes of his eyes and how they would change in dilation. As Shin would flash the light into Akagi's eyes he would probably notice a purple glint to them as they reflected some light back. While checking his eyes Shin was remotely taking notes with a quill and paper. Akagi had some tricks up his sleeve but that intricate of chakra manipulation confused him. Shin asked while taking notes where Akagi had in mind to travel to for his trip. In truth Akagi didn't really have a set destination, he had only thought about a few places, and those were only places his mother used to talk about. The prime candidate would be the Land Of Water, sure it is frozen and a wasteland, but its peace would be a perfect place to train for the coming years. Speaking loosely Akagi would address Shin, "Well, to be blunt, I am probably going to head to the water country. The reason for going however I would like to keep personal. Stopping for a moment thinking about his next few words, I know the dangers of that place, but I used to be apart of a nomadic family. So I am use to harsh weather conditions. Smiling as he affirmed his last statement with a nod, ensuring Shin that if he went Akagi would keep both of them safe from nature.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Pulling back the light Shin would raise an eyebrow at his patient. The Land of Water? His thoughts scurried to what he knew about the lands. The once tropical location was now frozen over. Peaking his interest he would smile at Akagi. "Hey, if you can make it there so could I." Teasing with his friend the Yamanaka child placed his light back on the table near him. Thinking that the examination was almost complete the boy would pick up the clipboard hebhad brought into the room earlier to skin over it.

"Getting at least three balanced meals everyday? Shin looked back at the warping boy. "Something with veggies and fruits perhaps?" The vegetarian in the room liked to tease his patients as he knew the importance of meat in this desert wasteland, but natural vitamins and sugars were hard to come by for most family plates in this village. Dropping the papers he was once holding in the air, Shin placed the clipboard back down before sitting in his seat looking towards his peer.

"So do you have major concerns that may need a little extra attention? Have those burns healed nicely from the Spar?"

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I eat before and after I train, with a lunch between the first and second half of the day, so yeah, three times." Akagi was rather lean compared to most people, meaning he wasn't overly muscular but instead had a sturdy frame. Akagi would chime in after Shin asked him about vegetables, "I am not like a nutritionist, but I just kinda balance it out." Leaning back into the chair as Shin continued to take notes before the papers dropped. Shin placing his clipboard down took to the seat next to the bed, looking at Akagi. Asking him about his previous injuries from his spar with Takuya, another classmate. Shin bringing up the ordeal started to make Akagi's mind feel loose.

Oh come on, again? I don't know how to even stop this... His mind trailed as he zoned out, replaying the fight in his mind. Akagi's physical body would appear unresponsive for a second, dropping all expression. Zoning back in it could be seen that his face would light up, resuming his expression to answer Shin. His thoughts finally forming a coherent sentence and action, "Still aches, and I can feel a little residual pain on the left side of my chest." Lifting up his shirt, Akagi would raise his hand and press against the cavity on his chest, feeling a slight pain as he did so making him wince. "I am not really sure what the pain is, but I am sure it was from the fight, it isn't anything major though."

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin was glad to hear that he was at least eating regularily. The boy wasn't that large in stature so he wanted to verify that he was getting enough sustenance to help him grow into a strapping man. Then it happened again. The boy began to daze and seemed to zone out. Snapping his finger the boy would try to get his attention but failed. The quill would float, pointing at the boy before almost haphazardly and quickly writing some notes. Taking not of this Shin would try his best to just continue on for now, unless this becomes a bigger problem than it was currently.

Looking back at the boy as he came to Shin became slightly concerned to hear that he was still feeling pain. The boy would lift his shirt, exposing his firm body. Trying to stay professional Shin would cough to try and break through a blush that crept on his cheeks. Reaching out the Medic in Training would place his hand against his patient's chest. He emitted green chakra to sense what was going on. Moving his hand around to feel the boy's chest and side he would try and locate the healing fractures. A surge of blue would release as the biy infused an anesthetic jutsu to relieve the pain as the injury would heal. Taking his hand back the Phantom Lord would continue. "Feels like it is still healing. That should get rid of that low level pain, but try not to take any hits on that side for the next week or so, giving itbtine to completely recover."

Shin would take the clipboard again before looking over to the floating scroll, which seemed to have more paper than it omhad at the beginning as the paper would continue to form as the quill wrote. Verifying it was recording the correct information Shin smiled before looking back at Akagi. "So the basic examniation is done, but there are a few more things we could do if you are okay with breaking a sweat."

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was the same as a pain from bruise when it had pressure applied to it, as Shin began to press his skin in search of the source. To his relief, Shin began to use a healing jutsu akin to the one he used during the spar to patch up Akagi's chest. The wound had come from a lava style jutsu Akagi had researched after the encounter. Having taken the blown head on Akagi was in disbelief at how he could have kept going. Snapping back to reality as Shin kept his hands on Akagi's chest distributing an anesthetic lulling the pain down from where he applied pressure.

Removing his hands from the Seikon boys chest Shin looked over to the floating scroll which seemed to have more paper that it had at the beginning as the paper would continue to form as the quill wrote. With that Shin looked back to Akagi mentioning more to the examination if he was okay with exhausting himself, Akagi spoke as he would begin to stand up from the chair, "Damn, I left my weights at home! Looking to Shin, "But I guess I could give it a shot since I am in no rush." Placing his hands in his pockets Akagi would await further instruction.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"This portion is normally only given to Genin or higher ranks to test their endurance, but I'm sure you'll have no problem with this." As the boy spoke. He gestured to follow as he began to walk out of the examination room. The hallway wasn't too busy as most if this floor was dedicated to walk ins and this was the slow season. The sterile floors were white with grey spelling and the walls were a nice stucco tan. Signs giving directions through the hospital were located at most intersections. If the Seikon looked at these signs he would see that Shin was leading him towards the Physical Therapy wing of the Omni Prime Medical Complex. A fee turns would lead them closer to the west side of the hospital and the theme of the halls began to shift from sterile to that more of a gymnasium.

Opening the split doors Shin would reveal a room filled with what appeared to be an obstacle course. But this was different than that of the Academy's as it was a bit more intense. Chuckling thebyiung Mednin in Training would invite Akagi in. "Welcome to the final testing for our physicals. I like to call this course The Juggernaut as even Genin have problems with this bad boy. The average time is like five minutes to complete buy it's pretty common to get hurt. Academy students normally aren't allowed to test themself on here but you are graduating so I don't see the harm." He chuckled as he walked towards the beginning of the course. The structure had many aspects that were unique, some wooden and others metallic. Regardless of what it was made of this course was clearly challenging.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akagi followed Shin out of the door into the facility hallway as Shin spoke to him about the upcoming test. Akagi slightly gulped pulling at the collar of his shirt once he heard about the part where others have been injured. Wrapping around multiple corners of the building until arriving at what appeared to be a large gymnasium, having noticed the change in theme from the traditional gloomy and casual colors of a hospital to more vibrant blues and reds giving an overall theme of recovery.

Opening up the split doors, Akagi immediately saw an immense structure in the shape of a pyramid, right in the middle of the room, its entrance low to the ground as he could clearly see into the course do to a one way glass wall that had been put up. He could see a number of strange devices within, many of which just looked like normal rooms. Shin called it, The Juggernaut, Akagi smiled and rolled his head along his shoulders. Speaking with confidence Akagi flushed all his nerves down his throat with a single gulp, "Ill be out in less than three minutes-!" Slyly curling his lip Akagi left Shin's vision with a smirk as he disappeared into the pyramid.

In order to not only impress the medical council when they got his physical records, Akagi also wanted to impress his friend. This mainly stemmed from people making fun of Akagi's slender stature. Thinking less in his head Akagi began to focus on his sprint in front of him.

As Akagi entered and began sprinting he had noticed he had been walking quite a long corridor with no general direction. Akagi kept sprinting ahead seeing stairs not to far beyond where he currently was. However, hearing a low click noise, Akagi saw holes open from the sides of the dimly lit sandstone walls. Clinching his teeth, Akagi briefly saw either shurkiens, arrows, or kunai, he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was that was being fired, as he was moving to fast to tell. Leaping over the first volley that blind sided him low to the ground, Akagi began to fissure in and out of reality in order to dodge the complex traps. His sprint holding true as a single kunai launched from a higher angle then the rest, dead on track with Akagi's head. Relaxing his back muscles and letting his legs collapse from under neath him, Akagi masterfully dodged the kunai, arriving at the steps and preceding upward.

At the top of the stair case Akagi arrived at a wall slanted toward him, realizing it must be the end of the pyramids first floor, he stepped up from the stairs turning around to see two doors. One made of steel and the other made of wood. Akagi naturally more akin to metal, would press his hands onto the door, pushing it open. Inside lied three cloth bags, Akagi deciding to not waste time warped to the bag fartherst to the right, notcing how the entire room was made of metal, with the exception of there being one way glass to peer in through somewhere. Opening the bag Akagi saw metal bars, assuming it was a strength test, Akagi picked up each bag, carrying it to the door. Each bag weighing roughly 25 pounds. Pressing the door open as he held two in his right hand and the other in his left, Akagi came into the room that had once again sandstone walls, but was lacking a floor. Instead the room had multiple stalagmites coming straight from the ground as spires to be balanced on, the tip of the stalagmite was usually pointed had been rubbed to be flat. Realizing what he had to, leaping to the first spire, pouncing delicately onto each one, to make things even more authentic Akagi wouldn't administer any chakra to his feet to keep him stabilized, choosing to be genuine with his balancing. Making it to the edge of the room and leaping onto the final stilt, he saw three bowl shaped sandstone containers, sprinting past them he would drop the three bags into each respecting bowl, continuing up a staircase that had been dimly lit beyond the sandstone containers.

Reaching the top of the stairs turning around to see a room with no floor again, but instead a cylindrical mast in the middle of the room, spikes dotting the floor below. Akagi smirked as he saw the cylindrical mast led upwards to the next floor, and all he had to do was run up it with some chakra. Clenching his fist he felt his stamina had been through a bit after constantly going at around 60%. Rolling his shoulders he continued to run toward the mast before the floor cut-off, to which he leaped toward the mast briefly thinking about how Shin was perceiving him.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The juggernaut was truly a technical masterpiece. Designed by the Journeyman of the village this training course was designed to work even the strongest Shinobi. Standing at about ten levels high the pyramid had different paths which determined how many levels one would havent face. A few difficult ones or more of the easy route allowed the user to face an equal challenge either way. The structure was unique for the areas as the glass walls allowed for the participant to be watched but the examiner to stay anonymous. This was handy in moment where the performs could be adjust based on personal feelings, but today Akagi was going head first into this challenge.

Taking a few steps closer the boy looked over his shoukd to verify that his Doctrine Seal was still taking notes as he would make his way to the desk nearby. This deal was wired into a closed circuit security camera feed that allowed the viewer to watch any participant in a numerous of angles. As Shin did this the Seikon boy would make quick haste facing the varying challenges. Shin had been offered the chance to do this course, but happily declined such offer. The first few floors were simple and easy but knowing what laid in wait for any who challenged the Juggernaut caused Shin to want to avoid that at all costs. Not only was the task hard but there was something that made it even more challenging.

A few strokes of the keys Shin would enter a sequence which caused the even numbered floors to shift ninety degrees to through the participant off his course as the twist was barely noticeable to the regular Joe, let alone someone pumped with adrenalin. A grin would peek on Shin face as he watched his friend make his way through the floors with grace and ease, as if he had done this before.

Casting a jutsu through a few hand seals Shin would summon forth a Medical Assistant Clone that stood beside him. "Akagi is probably going to be burning a lot of calories in this right before his exam. Please head to Pharmacy and pick up a Food Pill-xr2. It should be green. It'll load his body back up with calories and electrolytes." And with that the clone would turn around and walk away.

As Shin would watch his friend complete challenge after challenge his clone would head back to the front of the Omni Prime Medical Complex where the walls were stucco and the floor was the sterile white. The Pharmacy was close to the first level foyer or receptionist area. Down the hall a little but and too the left Shin's clone would smile and waive at the technician who was working the drop off desk. She nodded to the psuedo-MiT as she was aware that this was a Clone sent to gather some medicines for a patient. Swiping her access card the door let out a loud audible clank as the room unlocked granting entrance for the Medical Assistant. As he walked in there were hundreds of vials and bottles of varying prescription strength medicines all organized by their OPDC, or the Omni Prime Drug Code. Each code was unique to that medication and it acknowledged what the medication was as well as who the manufacturer was.

Shin had helped a small amount when it came to the creation if the more herbal remedies thanks to his Pharmaceutical Seal jutsu, but what they were needing always a recipe that he had yet to master. On the far wall held the storage units for these military grade food pills. There was an array of colors from blue to red and purple to yellows. Each color was a specific food pill coated in the sealant that helped the pharmacist designate which one to use. Quickly finding the Xr2 pills the small child's clone would grab six of these marble sized pills before shifting his weight to grab an amber vial to place them in. A few steps more and the clone would begin typing quickly on the label making machine before printing it out and placing it on the vial to clearly mark that these food pills now belonged to Akagi.

All the while the real Mednin in Training was watching closely as his friend was challenging the Juggernaut! Easily dodging the launched shuriken the Seikon child cleared the first level with haste and ease, which did not surprise the young Phantom Lord one bit. The second floor tested the mind just as much as the body, but fortunately he was able to master this floor with the same level of ease as before, and it appeared he did so without the use if his chakra. A little time passed as Akagi completed the first three floors but this was when the pyramid began to shift. Twisting as the separate levels the Juggernaut was always full of surprises and shouldn't be underestimated.

With a grin on his face Shin pushed back in his seat appreciating what he was watching. Not only was Akagi competing this physical test but he was proving to Shin his worth of being a Genin. Time really does fly and the two boys were growing everyday into young men. He was glad to not only have an ally who was progressing as quickly as he was but also a friend. Though he didn't know what the boy's intent was to travel to the land of water Shin was excited none the less.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Landing at the base of the mast, where below lay spikes. Akagi's chakra connected with the pole balancing out as he began to sprint up the mast. Above Akagi could see the cylinder was like a stair case that led straight to the top, where he could see a portcullis blocking the final floor. Each step throwing Akagi further toward his goal, it must have been just a mere two minutes since he started. Akagi grunting as he increased his output overall into a full on dash. Sprinting up the side he breached through the floor above, still attached to the mast. After breaking through at least 6 levels, Akagi saw the portocullis closing in.

A light chattering would dart past Akagis senses, hearing and seeing a brief flicker of movement. Instinctivley Akagi leaped off the pole in a somersault fashion, landing on the tiled floor of the 9th level. Akagi looking around saw a rather large empty room, with a growing clicking noise. Realizing at the very last moment, Puppets-! Throwing his chest forward a wooden fist jabbed past his head grazing his hairs. Akagi falling forward caught himself on his right foot in a lunge, using the momentum from falling Akagi balled up his fist while contorting his chest like revolver barrel spinning. Throwing out his right hand into the tall puppet Akagi wasn't able to see its features before it exploded from the blow. Multiple clicking noises now surrounded Akagi as he began to form hand seals as fast as possible. A barrage of puppets started to encompass Akagi until a large blast of wind in the shape of a tornado burst to life throwing all the puppet a few yards away from Akagi.

Clinching his teeth, Akagi knew that taijutsu here would be futile simply because of how many there were. Forming handseals as fast as he could think, the puppets began to hover toward Akagi at an faster pace than before. Akagi forming a handseal, "Metal Clone!" Akagi would say under his breath as two clones poofed to life beside him, their skin resembling Akagis but with a reflective quality. Grabbing on to both of their arms Akagi flung them both to different sides of the closing in puppets. Both clones landing and proceeding to cast great earth flow river. The torrent of earth would pile onto the puppets rendering them immobile. Akagi taking advantage of this, ran for the mast in the middle of the room to get to the top of the final floor. Sticking his feet to the masts, Akagi's clones vanished, turning quickly to the puppets who had began to climb out, Akagi formed a new longer hand seal, finishing with a loud release of noise, Akagi holding his palm out, shooting a large typhoon from his right hand. The typhoon's razor sharp current would cut the puppets to pieces while simultaneously shooting Akagi up to the next floor through an opening in the portcullis. Hitting the roof of the complex where all four walls meet at the top. Falling back down Akagi saw an object swinging something that reminded him of an axe, glistening as it passed throughout the dim room.

Landing on his two feet Akagi would clinch his fists looking for the way out, not seeing any clear distinction. A loud clicking would ring out as from the darkness of the room, and axe on a chain would fly towards Akagi as if something had launched it. Pivoting out of the way moments before impact Akagi watched as the axe reeled back into the dark. With a loud clanking of wood and metal, a giant puppet would creep out of the darkness on all fours. This must have been at least half the height of the room, which stood a good 30 feet. Akagi clenching his fists saw this as a minor setback for his time. Quickly forming handseals as the puppet began to clammer toward Akagi, one of its six arms holding an axe. Finishing his hand seal, Akagi leaped into the air as the puppet passed underneath, closing his palms together, a cold aura would erupt from Akagi as he desceneded.

Landing on the puppets back Akagi would throw his hands down as a gust of icy wind would descend from the top of the pyramid chilling the metal gears inside the puppet. Akagi leaping off its back as the puppet started getting to its feet. Now bipedal Akagi could see all the details of the puppet. The puppet was clearly of a different breed, it was giant compared to the other puppets Akagi had fought, not to mention it had 6 arms using a variety of item ranging from and axe to a bo staff. Akagi pressing his hands to the floor now crouching, putting a smile on his face as he had set up his own win. Sprinting towards the now bipedal giant puppet, Akagi formed a quick hand seal summoning another two metal clones. Grabbing both by their left and right arms respectively Akagi would sling both toward the giant's stomach. The metal clones flung like nail gun, catapulting toward the giant. However, before the clones slammed into the giant, Akagi appearing for a brief moment as the puppet closed its arms to defend itself in front of the puppets chest as its arms closed in. Akagi's fist glowing with seikon energy as he plummeted his hand into the chest of the puppet releasing a destructive pulse when his fist cracked through the hard exterior of the giant. The pulse causing the puppets head to explode, crumbling to the one knee and than falling flat onto its chest. With a loud thump the back of the puppet would open as Akagi kicked away rubble appearing from inside the giant as an opening appeared beyond the staircase where Akagi had entered leading to a balcony. Akagi sprinting toward the exit, skipping the door and warping out side the pyramid landing on the platform outcropping from the pyramid. Akagi scratching his head as his hand dripped blood from the cut he got by planting his fist inside the puppet, So what was my time?" Appearing not phased by the light injury, Akagi knew that a test for genins wouldn't be hard to accomplish scaling by the progression he himself had made.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Nicely done!" Shin woukd respond to his friend as he looked over to the monitor to see the time it took him to complete the entire course. Clicking the mouse to establish the boy's current record on file Shin smiled and turned back to his friend. "Looks to be about thirty seconds faster than the average! But I'm sure you can do better" As he spoke the Yamanaka MiT would take to his feet before beginning to expel green energy from his hands. The Coagulation Jutsu would stop the bleeding as his Mystical Hands technique would complete heal the wound, that us if Akagi raised his bleeding hand for Shin to quickky fix it. The Medic in Training's medicinal skills have already improved by a considerable some since his time in the Academy. Almost as if his growth and development was being dictated by multiple weeks worth of training being pressed into one for months in a row now.

As Shin would attempt to address the wound his clone once again entered the room, carrying an amber glass vial. Handing the vial to the original the clone would dissipate in a puff of smoke. Shifting his weight and holding out the vial Shin smiled. "Here, these are some Food Pills I made that help recover and maximize your stamina and chakra reserves. Take them about an hour before your exam and any exhaustion from your nerves will dissappear. These won't create something that's not there, they are more like a good night sleep in a pill." The boy chuckled a little. He didn't want to give Akagi some thing to help him pass his exams, but this wasn't some thing that could change his end results. His friend seemed distracted and spacey so if it is from exhaustion this would easiky cover that up.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back