Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The First of Primordials [Solo]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto stood before the open portal of darkness contemplating his position in all of this. He needed to do this for various reasons. For one his Clan's future depended on this act of rebellion. There was also his own grievous curse, that could change his own being once more. Last but not least there was the deal with Titan. He didn't exactly finish getting his information on Hoshikata, but he did have the spymaster's patrol schedule (assuming that's what it actually was). Regardless he was going to deliver on something else and that was, "The Energy" source from the Primordial Realm. There were three lords in total and Chikako was the first of them that he'd have to kill. She was apparently a Shadow Plantress, a creature of nature but of course nothing in that realm was what it seemed.

Twelve people arrived carrying barrels, and large bolters. They were the cavalry a sect of Titan soldiers who were tasked with assisting Yuuto. He did not want to involve his clan muddying their hands in a trial that was not theirs to partake. Asking Kumogakure for help would be bad depending on how Shin responded. Not to mention he didn't trust the Raikage anymore, nor did he want the man meddling in his affairs. Yuuto's obligation was to kill the Primordial Lords and his secondary was to deliver their energy to someone else. Titan needed this power for their plans, and he needed them to change the country. The captain of the Titan squad would approach speaking to him in a respectful fashion. "What's the plan sir." They were ready for business, but he wondered if they ever saw anything like this.

"Plan's an overrated word here. Just give me a minute and I'll address everyone at the same time." He'd walk away heading off into the distance while the Shadow Portal still hung open. Yuuto would begin summoning his creations preparing to go into battle. The first one would be Ignis, the lord of Shadowed Embers [Abysmal Harbringer]. The next would be Umbra the Shadow Serpent [Ebony Nightmare]. Two trusted creatures he's summoned in the past. Next he'd summon three Elemental Clones all attuned with the element of Fire. Then he'd brandish a Scroll summoning a corpse from it [Dead Soul]. The last summon would be of the 10 Shadow Corpses, all bearing hunger in their eyes [Corpse Soil]. He'd turn back to the troops and begin to reveal the plan.

"We will be entering the Primordial Realm in five minutes. My summons will form a perimeter around us keeping anything hostile at bay. Do not waste any of the ammunition unless you have a sure shot, and do not puncture those barrels. Each of those are full of highly flammable oils and will be crucial into defeating this creature. She is a plant deity, and controls a section of nature. Her domain can be entered through this portal and when we get in it will be a struggle to survive. There's not much I can tell you as I haven't seen this creature myself. What I do know is that we need to kill her shell and rip the spirit. Titan needs her power, and that's why you've all been chosen here today. I hope some of you have your wills ready because we all won't be making it out of here." He stood motionless for a moment allowing silence to befall them, and their thoughts to run rampant. Without hesitation he'd enter the portal heading into the Primordial Realm.

-----------------

It was dark here just as it always was. Everything looked twisted and meek much like his first time coming here. The trees were black and mangled. The fruit looked like it was radioactive and rotting. His mind couldn't distinguish if this was fantasy still things just weren't right. The armada followed soon after him flocking in. The Titan warriors looked around checking their perimeter as the creations spread out. Ignis took the rear while Umbra took point with Yuuto riding on it's head. The Clones and Corpses took the sides protecting the Armada from any creatures roaming the Shadow Forest. There were eyes glaring but due to the dark creatures assisting the small armed force they kept at bay.

The travel took most likely a half hour, and the closer they got the more things shifted. The creatures who were there were scurrying in the opposite direction. It was almost as if they deeper they got the less important they became to the monsters. They were running away from something and clearly not interested in the group. It was then that they came upon a large clearing where the trees circled something, a large structure made of stone, vines, and wood. This structure looked like a tower but it was fashioned like a seat. Upon closer inspection it almost looked like a throne.

"Alright men, fan out and stick close to the tree lines. It looks like whatever it is, got these creatures running scared. Most likely the Primordial Lord, if that's the case then we can definitely turn our attentions on it. I want those oil drums spread out and prepared on those Heavy artillery bolters. They will be fired upon the Primordial Lord. Three barrels to each Bolter, and two men on every one. Do not fire until I give my Signal Flare understand?"

The men would resound with a 'yes sir' clear with the orders and ready for the battle. In order to draw the Primordial Lord he was sure that he'd have to do something drastic and disrespectful. However what he had in mind was not going to be very productive of his chakra reserves. None the less it'd be able to catch some form of attention. Yuuto weaved hand seals while his Clones, and two Creations prepared themselves. "Ignis and Umbra unleash your flames on that wooden throne, Clones follow their lead with Fireball Jutsu. I want the diameter of the flames spread as large as you can, focus on the heat rather than the impact. I need that thing to become a burning mound!" Some of the Titan task force hopped in without his order and pitched in their fire techniques. It wasn't what he wanted but he didn't complain about the extra flames. Finally his hand seals were done and then he'd point his fingers into the sky and release a gigantic stream of fire. The flames would dance in the sky circling around the air and forming clouds of fire. Large embers would storm down in the form of Serpents. The dragon fire would stick to the throne like white on rice setting specific areas on fire.

Yuuto would command for one barrel to be fired, greatly spreading the flames. He'd watch the fire burn and then would wait. The Titans getting back into position. It took maybe ten minutes at best twelve before the overwhelming footsteps came. They were like stomps that shook the ground to the point where they could feel it. His body body shook and more than that his insides churned like ocean waves were crashing around his heart. He saw the giant figure looming over the trees coming out of the darkness. Chikako stopped for a moment before speaking. "Who dares to desecrate my domain!" Her voice boomed like a loud speaker cranked past eleven. Ignis picked up his master still dwarfed by Chikako but slightly closer to her now. "Why I do your royal woodiness. I come bearing fire to your throne and a request. I request your surrender and I hope to see that you comply with my orders. I bring you the revenge of Uzaihanketsu and in compliance with that rev-" A giant wooden arm came down crashing into Ignis. Yuuto would jump onto the arm sighing as he began to run up the side of her.

Without warning the other creatures would attack, Ignis attacking in full strength and Umbra blasting her with shadowed flames. The shadowed corpses would begin their assault down below hacking away at her ankles not that it really mattered but every hit helped. He however was focusing on unleashing fire Jutsu onto her face. The dark flames were consuming her trying to whittle her down but the bitch was tough and this fight was far from done. Chikako raged on stomping on the corpses and trying to attack the summons. They were keeping her off balance but it didn't take long for her to grab hold of Umbra. The Wooden deity slammed it's fist into the Shadow Serpent until it couldn't move.

A signal flare would come into the sky before one of the miniature vines on Chikako's body slapped Yuuto down to the ground. Ignis made it's way over catching it's master for the save. Oil drums started to fly into the air shot by the heavy bolters, dousing spots on the creature's body with oil. She began to retaliate coming after the troops. Chikako stomped on one group and kicked the other. Though her attack broke the oil drums dousing her anyways they had lost four men just like that.

Iginis charged forward crashing into Chikako knocking the creature back but barely. She grabbed the creature by it's neck, and began to wrench twisting it's head off in flames. The deity would would resume attacking the Titan troops while they attempted to dodge. They were at the odds now losing to the creature worse than before. It was then that Yuuto made an executive decision. With a large amount of chakra he could muster, he'd burst forth unleashing a Dragon Flame Bomb turning it into a Hydra that would attack the Primordial Lord. Explosions would blare all over her shell leaving massive damage. However the Anbu was now exhausted tired and to be honest taking a lick from that vine was no fun. One of the Titan who survived approached him helping him up. If Yuuto died they'd all be trapped but he was struck down quickly with a green vine. A woman of nature would walk from the fires flames scorching her wooden husk as she dropped the shell.

"You've delivered me a large blow and for that I thank you. It is clear to me that I must now wipe out your race before they think they can all do battle with me. You were oddly prepared it seems the betrayer has given you farm more power than I believed. Did you not think I noticed? Those shadow flames were implanted with the power of necromancy it's a wonder your flames specifically were not to set me on fire. They were to weaken my frame. However you've lost now boy. Any final words?"

She had caught onto his plans, and from the beginning any flame Yuuto sent had more intent on actually destroying her shell which he hoped was her. It would seem that the creature had him dead to rights, but a Masaru always had a plan even if it was only twelve percent of one. He'd smile staring at her while his third eye opened. Shadows grasped her body utilizing the Shadow Possession jutsu. An evil shroud of darkness would surround Yuuto sucking at his life force in exchange for power. He'd deliver a mean right hook to the wooden queen and then he'd place his hand on her chest. A seal would begin to form as ether sigil took hold of them both.

Yuu coughed up blood as something took form. An ethereal creature began to materialize as if summoned through his own energy. He heaved heavily losing energy at each beat. "Say hello to the Reaper Chikako. I've made a deal with a demon, why not take it a step further than to include Death incarnate, it only seems fitting." He'd smile triumphantly as the Primordial Lord struggled to get free but they were bound now motionless and unable to take any more steps. to pull out her essence slowly and bit by bit. Yuuto was using the shadows to power this jutsu seeing as his chakra was literally running dry. His eyes started to waver, until he felt a hand on his shoulder. Suddenly multiple hands appeared as if to hold him up. His clones who had survived had seemed to wrangle up the five survivors from Titan who were now all loaning their own energies. The Reaper fed on them as well lessening the strength it had to sap from Yuuto. In a final pull the soul of Chikako was ripped right from her core.

"You damned mongrel... how dare you... I cannot believe this you think you've won? You think this is over? My brethren will come for you this will not stand!" She fell over losing control over her mortal coil. The Reaper began to munch on her soul until Yuu dispelled the seal and employed another jutsu. Using more life force energy, he created a Sphere from his Mirror Jutsu and captured the essence within the sphere. The Reaper was going to be pissed but it gorged more than enough on his own energy and that of his prey. Yuuto stumbled fading in and out while the soldiers picked him up and collected the sphere. The last thing he saw before leaving was the eruption of a white light within the darkness. It was the same white light he saw from Uza, the same thing that brought forth his power. Just what was this abnormal power that was being spread? Was this the dawn of a new realm?

[Fade to Black]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back