Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Future of Iwagakure [Private - Students]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

While Oyochi was apart of a clan with its own housing, while he was attending the academy his brother did involuntarily or knowingly front up money for room and board within the Barracks which gave Oyochi the benefit of having a second home or so to speak. This had been his practical learning space away from the academy's classes, a place where he could store various scrolls which he had came across and learn from them in private. It was a modest living space with the basic furniture needed to live in simple comfort. Once within the initial doorway there was a depression in the floor where residents and guests alike removed their shoes before stepping into the open living area. A couch, a table, and shelf were all that was in this portion but gave note that Oyochi was a very clean individual. The only items which seemed out of place were various mounds of scrolls and text, some dedicated to the disciplines of various elements of ninjutsu while others were on genjutsu and shockingly taijutsu. He had medical graphs of the human body and chakra system sprawled out upon his table along with various texts on the nature of fuinjutsu.

Sitting down on the floor Oyochi's eyes glanced towards an almost three foot, white scaled snake that was coiled up in the corner, without a cage and truly free to roam the premises. This was his closest friend and his first buddy or so to speak that he had found the egg of within his own clan's compound grounds. The thing about the Yukata was that they had a respect for the serpentine creatures and many of them owned them as pets, with Oyochi being no different. The special thing about his snake was the fact that his father had taught him a special skill at a young age that revolved around being able to use his pet to deliver messages in the form of reverse sealing and even this skill by itself had been amplified by Oyochi's discovery that he could recognize and track chakra signatures.

"The sun will be going down soon, I think this is the best time afterall...I am sure most of them are done doing whatever they usually do for training and such..", was what he spoke towards his pet which in turned licked it's pronged tongue out and slithered towards him as if it was in full understanding. As it would slither Oyochi would remove a rolled up scroll and place it upon the ground which the snake quickly wrapped it's mouth around and consumed. Slamming his palms together Oyochi would perform a simple handseal before the sealing formula which had been hidden along the snakes body would branch out from its head and down it's body. Only after this did the the snake's form become consumed by smoke and disappeared...

"They'll arrive soon enough...". Oyochi would stand up, wearing his usually kimono attire and walk across the room, stepping across a large symbol etched onto the floorboards which was the symbol of his clan (See the eye in my signature). His palms would open the front door to his place slightly before returning to his resting spot on a seating cushion near the table. Both palms hid themselves within his kimono sleeves while his eyes closed and his sensory abilities were focused upon..."Soon...."

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masaki feels excited to meet the person that sent him a message through a snake, that went poof, which was awesome. Reading the message for the last time he headed to the barracks and stop in front of the door when he saw a symbol of a eye that is crying.'So the Yukata clan sent the message.' Masaki thought as he enter the building. Taking of his shoes he take notes of his surroundings and nothing was out of the ordinary beside the pair of shoes that are on the floor. After taking off his shoes Masaki enter the building he saw really pale boy that maybe be older than him by 2 or 3 years give or take."Hey there I got the message wanting to meet the newer students right? Masaki said in a jolly tone.

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As, the smoke cleared, Hayato read the scroll and considered his options. He could simply ignore the summons, he had things to do, yet, it had been such an exotic (at least to him) means of correspondence. He came to the conclusion that this person could be a useful ally. With that decided, he went to find the location mentioned in the scroll. Hayato crossed the threshold (the invitation did say to come in and that "the door is already open"). He removed his sandals and padded into the main room, he spotted two boys, both quite pale, and he wondered which of them had sent the snake. "I was sent an invitation, I take it this is the right place?" he said, in a calm measured voice. As he spoke, his eyes moved back and forth between the pair, waiting for a reply.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Time did pass between his initial release of his messenger animal and the first arrival whom at first glance simply did not seem out of the ordinary or entirely special in his eyes. This was not a bad thing for Oyochi's perception as he viewed those who were normal as those whom were more likely to impress him by feats of uniqueness down the line. He did notice that contrary to Oyochi, Masaki was younger than he was yet physically they actually looked opposite with Masaki being bigger than Oyochi even with their age difference. "Yes, I am Oyochi a student as well...make yourself comfortable." He stood up from his resting place within the corner and folded his arms slightly letting the book on Fuinjutsu techniques fall to the floor with a gentle landing. That was when another student entered and caught his undivided attention...

"Yes you are in the right place, come in...and make yourself comfortable. You both can look through the scrolls and things laying around and converse while we wait for others..." He was not one to disclose information so the fact that his apartment within the barracks were filled with various types of scrolls devoted to various forms of shinobi lifestyle from jutsu, to some bloodlines, to even professions on the subtype level like swordsmanship and the like.

Oyochi would look down at the floor as a puff of smoke would rise into the air and diffuse itself quickly revealing his pet snake which instantly slithered across the floorboards and wound itself around Oyochi's right leg hissing in a tamed manner. It would settle it's head against it's own both and mooch off the body heat Oyochi was giving off, sticking out it's forked tongue every so often as to keep a sensual understanding of who all was within it's "home".

"So what are both your names and why did you want to become shinobi?"

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let go of my hand
Is it time to go?
I'm not ready to turn my back on you yet
I'm not going to let you down
Kimi
A message? Kimi had to hold the paper up to her face to make
sure she wasn't imagining things. What should she do? She could follow
the message, and go meet her new classmates. That was both a pleasing
and incredibly scary thought. She could handle new people in small numbers,
as well as in a classroom setting, she supposed, but a large group? Not to
mention she wasn’t really sure how to act in social situations. The whole
idea was exciting and intriguing. So much so, that the decision was soon
made to go see what could come from the talks. The problem then was
simple. How to get from where she was now, to where she wanted to be.

Picking up her violin from beside her feet, Kimi wandered along until she
reached what appeared to be the barracks. She almost turned around,
feeling that there was no way she could ever find the way, when something
caught her attention. She could hear voices, faint, yet there, discussing
things that seemed to indicate her target location. That revelation caused
her to spend a few extra minutes observing her surroundings, trying to find
a good sign of it being where she was supposed to be. Eventually, she
determined that the smartest idea would be to put on her glasses, to avoid
the embarrassment of being in the wrong place, and sighed. She pulled the
hated item from her violin case, and slid them over her eyes. Vision clearing,
she noticed something she had completely overlooked. A small symbol,
black, that signaled the proper place for her to go. Smiling victoriously, she slid
the glasses off her face, putting them back in her bag before gently nudging
the door open slightly. She peeked through, attempting to assess the area before
entering fully, before grumbling silently. Everything was blurred even worse than
before, a downside of taking off her glasses so soon after adjusting to them,
and she could barely tell person from furniture.

Taking a deep breath, she pushed the door the rest of the way open, and stepped
through the threshold. ”Hello. I am assuming this is the proper
place to become introduced to the other students?”
she spoke quietly, looking
at the three male figures already there. She realized she had stepped directly into a
conversation, and therefore determined that she’d simply wait to be acknowledged
before throwing herself further into said conversation. She brushed her long bangs
away from her eyes once again, just to have them fall directly back in place.​
Bridges will fall from under us
But we are strong
We'll get through this
The earth will open up
And try to pull us in
But we'll get through this

[February 19 - topic left due to inactivity]

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masaki turned around and notice it is the same girl he helped back at the academy, if his memory is correct than her name was Kimi or something. Let's go with that. "We were about to introduce ourselves, but for those who don't know me my name is Kurokawa Masaki, but just call me Masaki. Also the reason why I want to be a shinobi is because my mine was a shinobi, don't know much about her, but from my dad she was a great ninja and I want to honor her by becoming a shinobi. What about you Oyochi?"

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Danta Emi was a near graduate of the Academy, but due to her near obsession with training she didn't know anyone outside of her classes. The young girl had just made it back to her room from a long night of advanced chakra manipulation when she found a small letter in her room. She could sense the chakra on it, meaning that it had probably been reverse-summoned. Shifting her long flowing black hair out of her face, she reached down and grabbed it. Emi quickly put it in her mouth as she made her way to her bedroom. She looked in a mirror and pulled her hair back up into her pony tail and fixed her dress. As she did so, she placed the newly opened letter on the table in front of her as she began to read. A party? Well, a get together anyway. She smiled and dropped the letter as she quickly darted out of the room, putting her shoes on quickly and making it to the other barrack.

Upon arriving Emi took a deep breath and smiled. Her eyes shimmered slightly due to the Sanryoukyougan that her eyes possessed, but they were still a rich blue. The thirteen year old girl stepped up into the room and saw a pile of shoes. She smiled and took her's off before stepping into the area where all of the other students had already begun talking. "Hi..." She forced out the single word to the room of her peers. Red flushed her face as she crossed her arms and put her clasped hands in front of her legs. She was a nervous child by nature, and she wasn't certain what to say. The three boys were already conversing and the only other girl was standing slightly off, as if she had just arrived too. Emi took a small step over towards her with a shy smile, that was until she saw what was laying around the floor. Her eyes grew, Oyochi, the resident in this dorm, had scrolls covering the place. Each had different information of the many styles of Jutsu. She smiled as her eyes wondered around looking at all of the different scrolls. She was impressed.​
|
INPC Danta Emi
af9587c5-977c-432b-8d58-6c335bd4b180_zpscd454660.jpg

Stone20AS_zpsb4f053b5.png
[/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back