Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The future, the present and the collision

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked down at the letters that he had created, each one had been carefully drawn up for the individual it was requesting, in total, he had a letter for each person currently serving at the rank of Head Jounin or equivalent and higher for each of the branches. As he looked at the letters the last thing to do was to seal each of them off and make sure that they headed out to their intended member without delay or issue. Turning them over as he watched the candle licking at the small golden pot that was melting wax away he watched it begin to bubble as the wax shifted slowly from a solid state into its liquid form. Turning the letters over, he then placed them on the table before picking up the cup and pouring a small amount of wax on each letter, before gently pressing the seal of his office to each one to seal them in place.

As he looked up from the desk he saw that it was perfect timing for his courier to enter the room, gathering up the letters he handed them across to the man never breaking eye contact, part of this was just to signify how important these letters would be and that he needed to make sure every single person got one and quickly.

"Hand each letter out to the name on the front, I want this all given out before the end of the day, and as soon as they have been handed out I will be waiting in the office for anyone to come and see me, let's hope that you manage to find everyone quickly and without delay. If you understand my assignment let me know."

"I do"

"Good then be gone with you to the task at hand and good luck"

With that, the man was gone, simple quick, and to the point, instead of hanging around. Takeshi allowed himself to lean back into the office chair, it enveloped him at the weight of the task ahead, and he really did wonder what the future would hold out for him in the coming days. Now it was just a simple matter to see who was still around, who would respond to the task that had been set and turn up as requested in the letter, once he knew this information the wheels and cogs would begin to turn slowly.

Good morning,

With recent events that have transpired, it is time we come together to discuss the future of this village, so that we may bring ideas forth to improve the situation. Given your rank and current standing inside of the village you are invited to attend my office as soon as possible in order to discuss this further, failure to attend will show you no longer have the will of fire and will be noted moving forward with the village development.

Regards
Uchiha Takeshi

[OOC: All Sennin, Head Jounin, ANBU Captains, Medical Cheifs are Summoned]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In the night shift, he had a few emergency cases, along with the paperwork he had been bringing over. The two that helped the other day did so much and he was very glad about that. It lessened the workload and he could combine it throughout the night. As soon as the morning hit, he was already on his way toward the school where he would teach basic things. It was needed as there were no fitting substutide.
As he was inside the canteen on the place with a coffee in his hand he got a summon. "Look... I really don't have time for this." It wasn't the first time he would wave something away lately as he was the sole one around as a sennin. "if it ain't urgent, place it on my desk." He tried to wave it away. But the man insisted and eventually just said that it was a summon from Takeshi. "Takeshi..?" he questioned with a puzzled look.

Good morning,

With recent events that have transpired, it is time we come together to discuss the future of this village, so that we may bring ideas forth to improve the situation. Given your rank and current standing inside of the village you are invited to attend my office as soon as possible in order to discuss this further, failure to attend will show you no longer have the will of fire and will be noted moving forward with the village development.

Regards
Uchiha Takeshi

He read the letter over a few times, just to make sure it wasn't a false one.. eventually, he would nod that he agreed to it. "Alright, I will attend this... But you make sure these kids right now get a replacement." He ordered the poor man to find someone that could do something for them.

As soon as he got to the Hokage mansion, he would first smoke a cigarette outside and grab a coffee inside. After that, he would make his way to the office. As he knocked and told it was him, he would enter the place and take a seat somewhere near. Normally he would be far more formal about things, but right now the man was just tired. He had bags under his eyes, it was somehow a miracle that he always was correctly dressed for the occasion also. Just like now, his sennin rope was on.

[mft;396]
[topic entered]
[let me know if things are unclear or what so ever. It did take me a long, long time to write this.]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Dark clouds overhead he noted silently as he looked out of the window. The tea had grown a little stale as his guest had delivered news of a fellow Harvester had died in the line of duty, he'd have been out on a mission to a village to ascertain risks of crops being infected, nearly wiping out an entire village. The last report he had received from him noted it had been a sewer outlet that was stupidly placed too close to the crops, and a recent flood had resulted in the sewage water seeped properly into the earth. Some volunteers from neighboring villages had helped and got the earth tilled triplefold, and the crops had been replanted over a mile away from it's previous place. By his calculations and tests it would take about 3 years before that earth was ready to be used again. But hopefully the villagers wasn't stupid enough to try.

The next news was over a week later by this villager that had stepped into his office, directed even. Telling Keiji that his subordinate had succumbed during his travels back, a
rock fall of all things. The body would be brought to the Boyin within a fortnite, the villager in front of him was the one who had found the Harvester and assesing the insignia he had on him was what brought him to the Village in the Leaves and here to Keiji's office.

"I understand.." He took another sip, grimaced behind the mug, built his composure again and brought the mug back down. "Thank you for the information, I will need you to answer a few rudimentary questions though, but one of associates will assist me there." He stood up as he was speaking, and with his body language directed him to do the same and walked with him to the door and opened it. There stood Hitomi with her short stature ready to meet with him. She would bring him to another office with another Harvester sitting waiting to question him on the entire circumstances and area it happened. There'd need to be conducted a proper inspection of the area, and the body to find out if it truly was such a rudimentary thing that took his life or there was something else entirely going on.. He had a hard time believing it himself..

As Hitomi took him away Keiji was turning to go back into his office as he noticed a tired man wearing shinobi courier clothes coming running down the halls, clearly headed directly for him. Around his waist hung a courier bag with the emblem of the Uchiha clan. Usually those would only be worn if it wasF official errands. The letter was handed to him and then off he ran again. Turning to the office and closed the door behind him he opened it and gave it a thorough read.
"Well, isn't that an interesting development.." He spoke to himself out loud.

He approached the office doors, and the attendant cleared him, walking in, he noticed Takeshi, and Nao sitting looking almost slomping, ready to take a nap right then and there. Mildly concerned he decided to plop himself down besides his favourite Sennin, most likely surprising Nao, as whether Nao would be aware non-sennins were also invited depended on the individuality of the letters.
He'd kiss Nao on the cheek, and look at him, assessing the bags underneath his eyes. He whispered with a concerned tone to his voice. "Y'know, once we're done here, I think we ought to find you some face cream for you, might help with those bags, no, not those bags.. Of couse alleviating a bit of the workload you're doing these days might help too. I hope my guys were able to help a little there. They told me how much of a mess your office has been, sorry I haven't been around much in there."

Next his attention went to the main event and the reason they were all there, Takeshi.

[Topic Entered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The arrival of Takeshi's letter came as a shock. It is unusual for him to be so formal. Maybe to others, but never to her. It formed a knot in the pit of her stomach, an uneasy cold weight.

"Would there be anything else that I can assist with my Lady?" Yuki had forgotten that the messenger was still standing there. Without speaking she shook her head and waved him away. Taking a seat on the leather chair behind her desk her thumb hovered over the wax seal before breaking it to access the message that it protected. Her eyes took in the words on the paper and sighed. They gave away nothing and that is what made her worry more. Frustrated she crumpled the letter and discarded it in the already full waste bin before getting to her feet.

The female turned the handle of the door opening to reveal the others were already there, waiting for her. Stepping into the room, she closed the door behind her, refusing to accept the seat that had been left for her.

"Keji, Nao," She paused "Takeshi..." She could tell from his face there was something that was troubling him, something that he knew she didn't want to hear. "Shall we get this over and done with then?" Yuki rested her back on the door crossing her arms over her chest as she waited to hear the reason that they had been summoned.

[Topic Entered]

Last edited:

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat behind his rather small desk, with what would be considered the most important people in the village right now surrounding him. He knew that what he was about to say would probably shock most of them to their core, but it had to be said, and Takeshi was the one that would be doing this. He allowed a huge sigh to escape his lips in those few moments as he pondered the best way to go around this but knew that a direct approach would be the best option and the easier option between all four of them for the future of the village.

"I have brought each of you here, because I, Uchiha Takeshi, Hokage Advisor, and Lord Fifth am invoking a vote of no confidence in the 6th Hokage. I vote in favor to remove Asuka from the position, and replace them with a more suitable Hokage."

Takeshi allowed the words to linger in the air for a few moments, he had placed his vote down and made it clear that this meeting was one that would shape the future of Leaf, it would change the current rules, and bring Konaha back to an era of prosperity and development, Takeshi knew that this was something that may be unexpected but he had to call this vote now given what had happened.

"With the recent incident at the gates, the attack in side the village, no valid leadership to point is in the right direction, this cannot be accepted the village needs stability, with all of you here being around for so long, the future is in your hands, what say you on this?"

With that, the room went quiet as he waited to see what would happen.

[Initiated vote of no confidence on 6th Hokage]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Crossing his arms, he did settle in better on the spot and started to doze off for a second. It was a head bob forward and he woke up again, just a moment later Keiji walked in also. He gave a soft smile to him as he couldn't help it. He was happy to see him at least, but god damn could he curse the man also since he started to lean in. The urge to lean further on him was there, not to mention to take a nap on that shoulder.

" I am well aware how I must be looking like a zombie... Taking a double shift again.." he said and would look towards him as he was reminded of the help. "They did do a lot for me, we almost sorted out the paperwork that had been stacked up by that time, but it would help if the other sennin were back at it again too," he spoke towards his lover and would lean in towards him. The silence that followed would make his head bob again. A sad display of a sennin perhaps, but he didn't care all too much right now. Two head bobs and he was waking again and took a smart decision to scoot a title away from Keiji. His warmth and comfort made him even more drowsy. He pinched his own cheek to make him more awake, leaving it getting red and puffy.

"At least the front desk lady kicked my ass out the office when I went to smoke... So my office is now a smoke-free area. I have to say having small breaks outside does help a bit too." he started to chat casually to Keiji regards of his sennin office. He left the part out where it had been ventilated by the same person for over 48 hours so at least almost all the smoke scent was out. Or the amazing stack of coffee cups he had in there now.

His eyes darted tiredly towards the door where miss Yuki came in. He would nod out of politeness before Takeshi started to sound. So that was why all the higher in ranks were called in. It seemed logical as Takeshi started to explain and he would look to the floor. Until the silence came and he felt like speaking up first. Perhaps also to stay awake, but seeing as how he had seen the most.

"The day the 'assassination' happened on Asuka... She was nowhere to be found, yet I found our Sennin Soku dead on the floor. With my combat medical skills and a lot of chakras, she was brought back at least. But seeing how she is absent from this room, I wonder if she survived that after all... The next day... The attack on the gate, the mass murder. I still see each body there, each dark spot on the ground. Because I arrived only seconds later. If only I had been there sooner I could have fought with them to give them at least a chance. I radio for Asuka.. Nothing, nothing at all. I wanted her to see what happened to her people. As she talked so big in that one meeting we had when you had returned. She did not place those bodies back in the body bags after repairing the damage for funerals. She... Is nowhere." He would lean forwards and rub his hands together before leaning on his knees and looking to the ground.

"I have made a vow to the Konoha, to protect the Kage. I am loyal to that vow, but I would be honest to say... It wrongs me in my heart, as it isn't the person I wish to protect anymore. With her being absent once more... I vote for her removal..."

[Voted for demoting Asuka]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The small talk was relaxing, and helped ground him to the real world, and not the bubble that is his and Nao's little existence together. The sensation that when they were together everything else faded away from his periphary, his eyes and feelings were sorely squared on Nao, his existence and presence in that moment with him. The warmth and comfort was almost too appealing, he could sense though the disconnect from this want and need, from the truth of the circumstances they found themselves in.

Seeing Nao distance himself slightly made him want to reach out with his arm and hold Nao's shoulders pulling him in under his arm to comfort and hold, allowing him to fully collapse and sleep right there with him as his pillow, alas there were other matters of more import. Yuki walked in, someone he hadn't seen since many years back when he first arrived in the village. A strange sight, but one he nontheless saw as necessary considering her position.

Takeshi's words rung true, he hadn't honestly realized everything that's been happening around the village, of course he knew, but it never fully absorbed, his Harvesters saw or hear most things, and eagerly report to him on their weekly meetings making sure their whole group is aware of the goings on. Admittedly though during those meetings he couldn't help but sort of just settle away his own mind and drift away, thinking about dinner plans, the clan house, the comfort of the bed, the reality of where he was and how things were going for him.

Settling his mind to himself he noticed Nao was talking, reminiscing of dark things he's gone through lately. He reached out and patted, scratched and held firmly Nao's back, giving him support both mentally and physically, trauma and survivor's guilt is something Keiji knew intimately well. Having seen the bodies of his mother, father and little brother tied to chairs within his birth home burnt to a crisp. Set ablaze by their own neighbors, those he thought to be friends, It's fair to say the revenge path he took upon himself was a bloody one, only a child and barely surviving the nights where he went out and killed the people that did the burning. It would be an understatement to say that the neighborhood was never the same...

"If the Kage isn't around, or can't lead, a replacement is necessary this I agree with entirely. I've seen what happens when a village lacks leadership and turns to anarchy. It's not something I would like to see happen here also.. I agree with your vote.

He took a short breath and then continued on "However as I may imagine your next question being, who would be the most appropriate for the replacement.." His eyes turned to Nao, re-assessing his words, knowing the work that's been on Nao's shoulders and what he has been going through last few weeks he wouldn't want that thrown further at Nao or Keiji's existence, their life is already as busy as can be. "Only logical choice I can see is taking a step back on the ladder. If you're here and able to help, there's no better choice than you, Takeshi. on the final words his eyes went up and rested on Takeshi standing on front.

[voted for demoting Asuka]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The words hit the woman like a truck. It was a strange mix of emotions that washed over her. She knew that it was the right course of action but once again it fell to Takeshi to pick up the pieces. Her fist clenched as the familiar heat of anger boiled inside her. She walked past the two men, slamming her fist on her husband's desk in her anger forgetting that they were even there. Despite her Haku bloodline, even she was surprised by how hot her temper ran sometimes.

"No." Her amber eyes focused on those of Takeshi making sure that he could not ignore her "Asuka has abandoned her post and her duty. This is true. However, I will not accept that the burden of her duty should fall on you. You have done enough." Yuki took a step back feeling Mizuke being to wake. Closed her eyes and took a breath to centre herself. She hoped that Takeshi understood where her rage came from. Both of them sacrificed so much for the village. She couldn't bear watching Takeshi give yet more of himself. Yuki turned her back to the man knowing that there was no other choice despite how it made her feel. "I will support the decision to remove Asuka from her position," There was a pause as she knew the next words she would speak would be the hardest. "And your appointment as Hokage."

Yuki retreated from Takeshi's desk back to the door. Her face did little to hide her current mood, nor did she want it to. It was true that she was normally a master of hiding her emotions but she needed Takeshi to know how she felt on this matter at least.

[Voted for Asuka demotion]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to each of them speaking at that moment, the consensus had been made and each one of them had made their opinion weighted, though the slamming of the fist on the desk made him cringe slightly he was not used to this much anger coming from his wife but could understand the reason behind it. As he tried to comfort her with a soft smile he allowed himself a few moments for each of the words to ring into the room, it was clear that the vote for the next Hokage had begun and even he hadn't considered putting his name back into the hat. That decision was taken from him by Keiji it seemed. However, he would turn the tables on this one.

"I will let you vote on if I am to become Hokage, however with this appointment and the lacking Sennin and the need for new fresh faces around, plus the duties that some branches require, it is clear that we do need to make some dramatic changes, so here is my proposal vote me in, however, your vote costs you personally, each of you will have a role to play in the future."

He allowed his words to sit between all of them, each of them would have a role, and in the future to play what that role would be down to him. He allowed himself a few moments before pondering on the tasks and what role each of them would suit, after all, each of them would be voting for him to lead and he needed them to help him do that.

"First of all Nao, you will stay as the Medical Sennin, your experience, and dedication suit you for this position and I greatly appreciate that, while I have no advisor you will be taking on that role as well more work for you I know, but you have been in Leaf and served the longest so this falls upon you. Yuki, while I know your love for the Anbu is without question, your experience, calm, and patience with younger generations have been known, you will move to the position of Main Branch Sennin effective from this date, leave the mask behind, I trust the future generations of Leaf to you. Finally Keiji, I know what you did in Cloud, and your service inside of Leaf, as such with your talents and the changes, you will be moving from the nest so to speak, and taking up the mantle of ANBU Sennin. So vote if you wish for me to become Hokage now you know what that vote will cost you."

He let his words hang in the air, the future of the village would be decided between these four sitting in this room, with anyone currently in those positions being removed to Jounin of Main Branch until he could meet with them. Change needed to happen quickly and order needed to be forced upon chaos.

[Abstaned from Hokage Vote 0/3]
[Asuaka removed from Hokage - Rank Jounin Main Branch]
[Nao still Medical Sennin]
[Keiji voted for Anbu Sennin 1/3]
[Yuki voted for Main Branch Sennin 1/3]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The words that he had spoken were the truth because he did felt guilty. The past Nao would have attempted to rewind time and time again till they were all safe. But that was something this Nao couldn't do at all. The comfort that Keiji brought felt welcomed. But as soon as Keiji had spoken his words, he heard a slam on the table. That surely was something that woke him up right at that point. [i]' surely am awake now'[/i] he thought as he look up at her. 'The only one I would even see having Hokage... would be Takeshi, I am no fit for it... I do not wish to burden Keiji with it either. Yuki... I actually do not know that well to judge.' It only occurred there and then in his thought that he barely knew Yuki at all. He looked up as soon as he was being called. 'What.. did I miss?'

He listened to Takeshi... Him? Why would Takeshi want him as a Hokage advisor... [i]'Pretty sure that cannot bring more workload than doing the job for 3 sennin branches as what I am doing now..[/i]' he thought to himself as he thought it over. You could even see from his facial expression that he was thinking.

There surely were big shifts incoming, Yuki, from anbu to main.. then there was Keiji. He looked back to Keiji to see him, worry in Nao's eyes for him. He would finally open up his mouth. "Pretty sure the workload cannot be more than having to manage paperwork for 3 branches.. I do not mind becoming your right hand. But on a contradiction. I keep my current free days, and 5 more days of vacation time. But for the sake of the village, I will remain on stand-by." He just wanted to be able to spend more time with his family. Keiji, Yoshi, shi.. Everyone that lived inside his clan. The clan he never took money from, from Konoha but was fully paid from his paycheck already.

"If you agree with that, then I will vote for you as to being Hokage." One could call it mean, he just thought of it as being smart... "As for Yuki, I see no complaint here. She will get my vote too, to move branches." He would look towards the female and be curious as to how she would do. "As for Keiji... That is something I really leave up to him if he wishes to do so. He has my full support. I think he knows that. But if he doubts. My vote will be no." He commented and was making sure that everyone knew that he was serious.

[Takeshi for Hokage Vote 0/3] ** IF REQUEST GRANTED 1/3
[Keiji voted for Anbu Sennin 1/3] **IF KEIJI IC REPLIES YES, 2/3 IF KEIJI REPLIES NO 1/3
[Yuki voted for Main Branch Sennin 2/3]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A jolt came through his body, striking from the tip of his spine and traveling down causing his nerves imperceivably jitter and shake. His eyes fluttered like he just had a sight into the future. He saw his Harvester become the defacto Anbu. He had training. He was often secluded out on missions with Anbu or Main Branch of Kumo, As a Harvester their job would be to bring back the chakra oriented organs if it was otherwise difficult to bring back the corpse itself. But during war this is defacto a death sentence. So usually their comrades would exclusively be brought back in jars.
A grotesque sight when you return and give your mission report you would instead of standing besides your comrade have a jar or two sitting on the table in front of you. But that is the Harvester way. It is why Harvester wasn't exactly a name that was chosen for them, it was given, perhaps as a joke by other branches when the then Medical Sennin, Kushin decided to build up the emergency surgery and extraction skills via this protocol.

Keiji would continue this method, but instead of them being the Medical specialist as they are, they would be instead focusing on the Anbu side of things. Already the Harvester were severe survivalists. Skilled and talented solo operatives due to their need to focus on themselves and their companions secondarily. Now they could utilize those skills for something much greater, and for a village that welcomed their talents with open arms. This excited Keiji.

He nodded to himself, turned his gaze to Takeshi again and responded to the questions.
"I agree. And I understand, if that's where you'll have me, that's where I'll be." He couldn't wait to whip up the currently employed Anbu into shape and give them the teachings necessary to hopefully put them up to spec with the Harvesters.

He turned to Nao, knowing full well this would mean they would be working further away from each other, their homestead and sparetime would be the only space and time they could truly be with each other from this day onwards. He'd hope their ability to have more secluded offices might be exploited as well so they might come crash onto each other's couch during breaktimes.
Together, they will be fine. Apart they both might break, Keiji felt that might be truth of it.
"We will be fine" He partly whispered for Nao's ears and for himself to comfort his own busy mind.

"If Yuki is fine with the circumstances as well, I approve of that decision."

[Takeshi for Hokage Vote 1/3] ** IF REQUEST GRANTED 2/3
[Keiji voted for Anbu Sennin 2/3] <abstain>
[Yuki voted for Main Branch Sennin 3/3]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki stood stoically at the back of the room listening to the other speak. Her husband‘s smile did little to calm her temper. It was evident that they were both slaves to duty. A day that wasn’t true would only be a daydream.

”My thoughts have already been made clear on you taking Hokage. You are the best and only candidate to take on that role.” She sighed, today had already proved tiresome “I will go where I am needed, if that happened to be Main Branch then, so be it.“ She turned to Keji “I cannot see a better person to replace me you,Keji. I will make sure that all of the relevant information is prepared for you,” She brought her attention back to Takeshi. “Is there anything that you need of me? The logistics of the transfer will take sometime and I am eager to make a start”

[+1 for Keji to ANBU Sennin]
[Accepting Main Branch Sennin]
[+1 for Takeshi as Hokage]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to each one in turn, it was clear how some felt about this entire matter, but he was well aware that to bring the village back to the standing that it once was, they needed to all do their part. As he listened to each one with their statements or request he allowed himself to lean back slightly, it seemed that everyone was accepting that this would require a group effort, even he knew that much as he tried to focus his mind on the task at hand and not what needed to be completed.

"Nao that is fine, I believe with that you have the nod for me to stay on, and your vote, with each of you trusting in each other and in me to lead this village and us accepting the future is now for each of us to decide on what must be done, I will say that this will not be easy. It will be hard and challanging but we will face each obstical together and work as one to bring Leaf back to the ranks that it used to be"

Takeshi rubbed his temples slightly as he knew that in this office was now the leadership of Leaf, the change was drematic, fast and done with efficency this was the hope for the very future of the village in his mind, he knew their was a lot of work to be done and people to move around with speed and efficency so he wanted to make sure that he got this part over and done with after all keeping all of them in one room simply put was wasting time that they needed to do other things.

"With everything concluded, you three are the Sennin of Leaf, I suspect you to guide us in the future, change your branches as you see fit, train the future generations and make sure that if you need anything please come straight to me, I have and always will have an open door policy. As I am returning to the position, I will take the title back of 4th Hokage, seems fitting to not get a second face done on the rock. If any of you need me for a talk please say behind and grab me, if not I hope you all have a good day and lets get Leaf sorted."

With that he waited to see what the Sennin would do, no need for a parade, or grand ceremony things needed fixing and he wouldn't do that by having a celebration of him getting the position, instead he would get straight to work.

[Vote Totals]
[Takeshi as Hokage: 3/3]
[Keiji as ANBU Sennin: 3/3]
[Yuki to Main Branch Sennin: 3/3]
[Topic Left unless stopped]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Takeshi agreed to his little proposal before he would hear that they all could go scram. He would nod a couple of times before making up his mind.
The class would probably have been taken over now, making it so he had all the time of the world now and to ttell the truth... He felt like going home. He knew that the others would need to get shifting and moving and all.
"Thank you for having us Takeshi." He would stand up and look towards Keiji. "Hate to ask.. but think you could walk me home?" He asked Keiji before he would make his way outside the office. Everything that had to be done, was done already after all.

[/topic left]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Then so be it." he uttered in response to Takeshi as he nodded mostly to himself.
Standing up together with Nao and kept holding his arm around his shoulder helping him lean and relax his posture into Keiji.
"Yeah, let's go home, get you cozy and relaxed." He said as he would start walking towards the door holding tightly onto his lover and partner. However before he went out with Nao entirely though he turned to Yuki "Think we could take time and you can show me around the place while we start the transfer of our offices properly?" He'd nod in response to whatever Yuki would say back, and then walk out together with Nao.

He wouldn't exactly expect there to be too much trouble though, not unless something major and immediate would occur somehow. He does recall a certain event by the gates that involved a rather peculiar individual. He didn't exactly assume Yuki has had any time to take care of that matter yet. He's probably been there for a day or so. At least the guards would supply him the necessities. He hoped that perhaps Yuki would be there to join him in the interrogation, a passing of the torch in a sense.
[Topic Left]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Once Takeshi had finished speaking she listened to the others as they shared their thoughts. It was apparent that she was being dragged back into this storm whether she wanted to or not. Keji addressed her, causing her to take her glare off Takeshi for the first time since she received the news.

"I am looking forward to it. There are a few things that would need your attention, but I will refrain from bothering you with them right away. I think you should take some time to rest and let all of it sink in," She smiled, watching him leave with Nao. Yuki waited a few moments. Making sure that the other people were out of earshot of what she had to say to the newly appointed Hokage. "My anger was misplaced, I am sorry." she placed a hand on his shoulder "I just cannot stand to watch this place suck you dry, my love. We are old, we have surely given enough?" The question was rhetorical. "We still discuss it when you return home." She paused. "If you return home," she said, not loud enough for him to hear. With her mind being spoken she turned and left the room.

[Topic Left]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back