Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Gathering [Pvt]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Since her initial landing at the port, the kunoichi had been attended to the point of nearly causing her distress. Within the village of Konohagakure it was certainly a different level of treatment, Mikasa living in a petite apartment that suited her general needs; mostly due to the fact she engrosses herself quite heavily in her duties. While within the Kurosawa borders, citizens ran amuck doing their utmost to gain signatures and the whole nine yards. Ducking into an alleyway the maiden adjusts her spectacles, hair neatly braided, and ready to settle down until dusk if need be. Fortunately an odd tavern entrance would catch the oceanic gaze of the medical sennin, the flats of hands press against the oak wood.

Tenderly, Mikasa presses forward, a far brighter light than necessary dazzles the woman and instinctively her left hand raises to shield against the onslaught. Truth to be told, the maiden expected there to be an entourage of some sort, surprisingly all seemed fairly quiet for the moment. The room was quite quaint, an obvious bar as the center piece yet the bartender no where in sight. Not in any particular rush, she takes notice of the extremities, all the details, and abundance of sofas littering the room.

In the rear of her mind, the notion of an eventual meeting with one insisting upon a selection of drinks inevitable. Taking a seat upon the luxurious sofa, Mikasa allows her body to lax, a heavy wisp escapes her lips and her head rests gently against the cushioning, "If no one were to come, then that would be fine." she murmurs aloud, wishing for a reprieve from the excitable Tea Country folk. Daintily her digits waltz upon the attire covering her legs, child's play, a way to collect her thoughts in the silence, "Celebrity status, a hassle indubitably."

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri arrived in Tea without any incident, or at least that’s what he would like to believe. He didn’t like having to be at the center of attention so as soon as he reached the city, he simply rented a small room in some small inn. It was a good ways away from the coliseum anyway, so it helped with having to fend off unwanted noises and interactions. He knew that this place was a good convergence of different people, and perhaps from different countries too. No, of course they would be from different countries… the world tournament made sure of that. And so, he would return his focus as to why he was there.

Sipping on a hot cocoa, Kiri sat alone in the quiet tavern for now. He wasn’t sure how the rest of the day would look up but he was hoping he could get information about the Hasegawa Clan. He promised to Kahako that he wouldn’t be out for blood anymore, something that he had to struggle with for a good few months, but he was interested in a different way. He needed to return to Leaf to find the clan’s ceremonial lands. So far, all his attempts to connect with Yakujo’s soul were all in vain. Even Hogosha’s power in his soulscape was not enough. He would have to go to the source. And if the memories of the past were right, he would have to find those slabs that Ishikiri used to activate the curse.

Finishing off the cocoa, Kiri was now fiddling with the spoon and the remaining froth as another person would enter the tavern. It was a woman with white hair, almost like his. It wasn’t common so he was a bit taken aback, his eyes followed her until she sat. He then looked back at the doorway thinking that someone would show up, but for a while when nothing happened, he returned his gaze back to his empty. He won’t get any information if he didn’t ask– he thought so he sighed and took it upon himself to start his search.

Holding the cup, he would walk across the room and approach the woman. “Are you looking for someone?” he asked. If he knew how cheesy that made him sound like, Kiri would have blushed redder than a tomato, but of course, being the Kiri that he is, he was oblivious to such. He simply inquired because of her words. “If not, then perhaps you can help me as I’m looking for someone. Anyone really.” Again, his words came out quite strange and carried various meanings, but he was just being as blunt as he could about his situation. “If you don’t mind, would you hear me out?”

[Topic Entered]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa's sky blue gaze settles against ivory locks, the once uncommon hue becoming far more frequent then she wishes to admit, tilting her head curiously as Kiri drawers closer. Fortunately the initial conversation between them would not strike the maiden as odd, the medical sennin merely dismissing the alternative meaning, far too soon to pin someone as flirtatious. Adjusting the spectacles resting upon her features the kunoichi shakes her head as an initial response, "Not that I am aware of." a thin grin appears upon her visage, an aura of warmth floods outward from her form, endearing yet welcoming.

Instinctively the woman eyes the beverage of choice, wishing to at least be offered a drink of any kind, yet it would appear that tidbit of conversation would never breathe life. The male becomes quite assertive, the double entendre leaving her perplexed, unsure if he were truly suggesting what her initial thought were. "Excuse me?" she blinks a few times, carefully removing her glasses to settle them upon the tabletop before cupping her hands together. After a few moments of silence the maiden begins to chuckle, shaking her head daintily, "Ever since arriving in Kurasawa, everyone has been so bold." Mikasa begins. Despite the warmth flooding from her being, her eyes narrow, "You would settle for someone such as myself?" she inquires in a gentle wafer.

Eyeing the ivory hair male up and down, a wisp escapes her lips to waft around in the air about them, "You certainly know how to make one feel special." she jests, waving her left hand to and fro, "Sit down, I'll humor you for a moment as long in return you do the same for me." maneuvering her lengthy braid over shoulder, another banter would ensue, "Convince me, stranger-kun." Mikasa murmurs faintly, unsure of Kiri's intentions.​
<i>​
</i>

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri was silent at first. He tilted his head as if to understand what the woman first replied with. He must admit that she looked like a no non-sense type of person, or perhaps she simply radiated an aura of maturity. Either way, he would wait for her proper reply as she seemed to ease in to the environment. And of course, her reply baffles him. Kiri couldn’t get any denser. Well, in the first place, if his mind wasn’t aware of it, it was highly likely that he didn’t really understood the situation. But at the moment, he was more than determined to find a lead.

“Oh, have they?” he raised a brow. In his mind, he was beginning to think if the world tournament have become a perfect location for searching good information. If they were all bold enough to grasp information from any person, Kiri may be far too late. At this rate, whatever intel that was circulating around could already be corrupted, twisted, and perhaps only the few would have the right answer. In any case, the woman was sincere in her words and so, Kiri would nod as he takes the empty chair in front of her, probably a bit too close for comfort, with his eyes still staring at her as if to look what’s inside her soul.

“Humor? I don’t think I can do that. My humor isn’t what everyone likes. But I’m more interested if you have any information about a certain clan from Leaf Country.” His eyes were anything but serious.Then, he must have noticed how abrupt that sounded and he straightened his sit so as not to lean towards her and make her feel any less comfortable. “It’s been a long time, really. But maybe you would know of the Hasegawa. If you know anything, that would really be helpful. But if you don’t, then I apologise for taking your time.”

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Curiously the stranger settles down within hands distance, locking aurous optics against that of Mikasa, in turn her palm settles against her chin as a perch. Sheepishly the Medical Sennin begins to speak, "Do you realize how you word questions or are you doing it on purpose?" she inquires, not faltering under the intensity of the Kumogakure medic, grinning cheekily. Kiri leans closer, potentially applying pressure if she was a different young woman entirely and on the pin drop of the subject she no longer can contain herself; a fit of laughter erupts. The platinum hair kunoichi instinctively runs her digits underneath her eyes, "You certainly had me going, you spoke as if I were potentially a meal on the table for you."

Leaning her head back, a wisp escape her lips for the second time since entering the tavern, or the label you would give this particular establishment. Unclipping her eye wear, the maiden calmly reapplies the item upon the bridge of her nose. In that instance her body instinctively feeds off the serious nature of the unknown Kumogakure, who the Sennin had not the slightest of inkling of which village he may or may not belong too. Fanning her digits outwards she motions towards Kiri, "I know a tad bit, but would it not be best to travel to Konohagakure, since you know of name and origin?" she inquires in a similar stoic tone.

"To be honest with you, it depends on what you wish to know, stranger-san." addressing him in a more respectful manner, however there were a strong emphasis on 'stranger-san'. It was exceedingly difficult to determine if Kiri were aware she was participating in the tournament, thus explaining the need to ask the maiden of Fire Country. That aside, Mikasa was grateful to have a slightly normal conversation without being bombarded by the citizens of Kurosawa.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The arrival of Suyashi in Tea was met with much exhilaration, as his bravado seemed to know no end. And the impending nuisance of meeting Maru here seemed to be placing the young man on a bit of edge not that he would admit it to himself or anyone else. He didnt want to cause a ruckus but knowing the animosity between him and Maru would never end he would try to dodge him for the time being. Suyashi was frazzled, the thoughts seemed to surmise his need for a reprieve, and in what better way could he do that than to be in doors. The immaculate oak setting of the threshold, it all seemed to come into place. Suyashi would look on to the sight, he knew this was going to be something necessary something that would draw him in. He could sniff out the chakra here... and he sensed something that he'd known before... or was it someone? Who knew... but he felt it in the air...

Hovering into the air for a moment Suyashi would find himself loving this moment looking through the wonderful iron panned windows, and a slew of other various Window Types, it was like a picture out of Tsukasa's dreams. From Awning Windows to Bay windows, some windows were near funishings and others near long hallways. It was something out of the movies, like there was a host of things going on here and he would definitely have to find out. However what would he do to get in? Simply knock on the door and talk about how much he liked their windows? He sniffed it out a bit more, and the scent he caught was someone from his home.

"Mikasa?", so with that he would simply think he would be tracking his senpai. So he would have a chance to make a dramatic entrance, and something that would be remembered... maybe not. But he would definitely try. Hovering above the building he would look around to see if anyone was gonna spot him, not thta it mattered. He would push his body into the air as high as he could manage before tiring himself and plunging down into the surface of the roof. Only to crash unceremoniously into the hard layers as he'd tumble along the rooftop unto a balcony, bouncing from the railing into the window and crashing through it. There, Suyashi found himself flipping over another rail unto the floor near where Tsukasa and Kiri were speaking landing face first on the floor before lifting up one hand with a thumb trembling up from the wreckage. Followed by a muffled, "I'm okay!" though there was a ringing in his head, something that puzzled him along the entire fall was that he tried to fly or hover to stop his fall, but it didnt work... he wouldnt think about it now... but had he lost his ways of the sky?

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
fe7f8f28d9de6b1f386a2557c97569ed.jpg

Well, here he finally was. The city of tea...one he heard a lot about but never set a foot in. and the occasion of the tournament seemed like a good reason to visit, even if he didn't quite meet the team. While the thought of so many Shinobis heading out of the village worried him somewhat, given the current situation of the village, he felt that if Sosuke was coming he should take follow with him. After all, with their villagers, fighters busy it might have been a good moment to strike. Though right now he wasn't worried about that, as the...well, now former Kazekage was rallying the troops so to say. Giving the ones in the tournament a pep talk. He figured they would need some time and peace to focus, so he decided to explore a bit.

Many people would probably have a few choice words towards his first destination...but he couldn't help being thirsty. And even if he would drink one or two beverages which didn't necessarily quench the first...Well, he was here to enjoy his time as well. He just hopes he wouldn't cause much of a disturbance. He could imagine moving around with a partially bare chest could raise some eyebrows. But living in the desert did make him used to somewhat lighter clothing. And he felt a certain...comfort, showing a bit of his skin...not thinking about what its actual composition was ever since he acquired his new found power.

As per usual, he found himself internally monologuing as he entered the Tavern...which was empty for the most part. Only two people sitting near the bar, a man and women. Hmm...a couple enjoying the quite bar, or perhaps one party trying to woo the other? Well, he would try to not intrude, he would just sit by the side waiting for the barte...

His train of thought was interrupted by the thuds coming from above, its source soon becoming apparent as someone tumbled through the Balcony into the Tavern, accidentally enough somewhat near Harupia. As he heard the man speak he would say "Are you sure? That was a preaty rough tumble" while offering his hand for him to assist in getting up. He did see people taking worse...though ti was hard to say if this was a Shinobi used to such bumps, or perhaps a civilian who was down on his luck. Either way...inadvertently he probably made himself a point of attention as he tried to help the newcomer up.

Mft, Wc- 434

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri smiled warmly as her reply. There was something about her that seemed to lure him closer. It was strange, even when he wanted to be serious about his search, that there was an aura about her that made him gravitate closer. It was almost as if she could see through him with the way she looked at him. Others may feel awkward, if not intruded by it, but her gaze was mesmerising. No, he would tell himself, there was no way he could fall so easily again. Right?

“Well,” he started as he reached a hand to scratch the back of his head. Last time he let his emotions take over, he acted on impulse and stole a woman’s first kiss. He may have smiled mischievously at the memory. “To be honest, I’ve been to Konoha but I couldn’t find time to do a proper search. But of course, apparently, the clan has left since the civil war. So I left empty handed.”

Then, he was reminded of their respective status, making Kiri frown for a bit. He was a stranger, as she was to him. Perhaps, if he was a dog, his wagging tail would have lowered and his ears would have flopped. He simply retreated back to his seat and picked up the empty mug and drank…. only to realise it was empty. “Oh right…” he mumbled as he stood up. “Why don’t I treat you to a hot cup of cocoa? This place serves a nice creamy one. Just enough to remind me of home but not too sweet that you’ll get a toothache.”

And as he was about to walk towards the bar, there was a loud sound from above. He followed the noise until his eyes darted along the window. Almost instinctively, he stepped in front of the beautiful white-haired woman he just met, seemingly shielding her. But the window would crash and in came a sliding Suyashi, a person he had already met in Kumogakure. Raising a brow, Kiri would sigh before he placed the empty mug on the coffee table. “You… you really need to know subtlety, Suyashi,” said Kiri as he approached the blonde on the floor, already drawing a piece of paper from his pant pocket. As he would stand in front of Suyashi, Kiri would gather his chakra along his palm that held the paper before a sudden poof of smoke covered it. When the smoke dissipated, on his palm would be an orange coloured slug, whom Suyashi had seen before.

“Tomo, can you give him a quick inspection and heal any glass cuts?” Kiri said as he leaned forward to let the slug jump onto Suyashi’s face, and then nodding to start oozing some slime all over the blonde. “When you’re done, have a seat. I’ll get you some hot cocoa as well.”

At that, Kiri would glance at Mikasa once more with a smile before he started towards the bar to order three milk cocoas. While waiting, he would glance over the dark-skinned man over there, not too rudely but also automatically keeping tabs on him. Perhaps he’ll ask him later as well. For now, he was more inclined to speak with the lady.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The day felt longer than normal as the Hyuuga paced the streets though he wished tea country was a place of rest and time to let old wounds heal it would never be the case business still bringing him to the area as the branch demanded of him placing hand in his pockets a sigh would fall from his lips though there was little to no complaint from the Hyuuga about his activities there was still a growing sense of frustration at having to work even when present in other nations.

The one thing intruding his thoughts were whether or not Maru had arrived in the country yet with all the ruckus caused by the tournament there was a chance the opportunity could be taken to cause trouble something that would reflect poorly on both himself and the village. As such as much as he could say work was bringing him out into the open that was not always the case most of the time was spent watching over the youngsters making sure they didn't go annoying people they shouldn't be luckily this had yet to be the case but a gut feeling was telling the ANBU this would not be the case forever.

Letting his eyes gaze across the crowd a rather interesting scene caught his eye two signatures rather familiar to him but the other two registering as rather unique though one shining a light azure at least to him had a familiar feeling to it, a distant memory he couldn't quite place his finger on. One was as energetic as ever and something Yukio could never forget watching it crash into the roof rather ungracefully as a facepalm followed in its wake. "Never change" being the only statement that came to mind.

Approaching the building it felt like luck had finally come his way the tavern being the one placed he could have asked for in that moment in time walking through the doors to see the scene before him clearing his throat before addressing Suyashi. "You know from what I have seen in the past I am used to you acting with some grace, that was not the landing I was expecting" Taking a knee beside him there was a brief moment of pause taking in the others present eyes locking to Kiri as the cogs ticked in his mind.

"Kiri? no...yes? feels like I'm walking into a memory from so long ago its been what...how many years. You seem so different yet I see your personality is very much the same" a chuckle following the statement nostalgia was the first feeling to take hold after that not since the academy days had the Hyuuga even heard about Kiri let alone seen him rising to his feet to greet him a smile coming across his features before stopping to the others. "Apologies I lost sense there for a brief moment, its been too long. It's a pleasure to see you again Mikasa and....apologies I do not know your name." Gesturing to Harupia taking in his attire and person in detail.

[Topic entered on invite]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Abruptly the world around the medical sennin dissolves, Minamoto Suyashi crashing through the the windows and landing roughly on the tavern flooring. Shards of glass litter the establishment and hastily Mikasa comes to a stand to apologize on behalf of the honeydew shinobi, "I will pay for the expenses!" she calls out without as much as a second thought. Momentarily the maiden forgets of the potentially injured medic in training to perform a silent prayer for the beautiful piece of glass that deserved to combat the sun until it could no longer give. Returning her attention to her pupil, Mikasa glances between the unknown Kumogakure medical personnel, "You two know each other?" she inquires in a puzzled tone.

Fortunately another would make his grand entrance, chestnut tendrils and brilliant emerald eyes accompany, Harupia inquiring of the state of the knucklehead. Under normal circumstances would she do the same if it wasn't for the fact of their extensive history. A warm grin spreads across her features as the stranger offers a kind hand to the teen, in turn the maiden bows her head politely in thanks. The ivory hair stranger, who apparently on a first name basis with Suyashi and without honorifics, produces an orange creature labeled as Tomo.

A trail of carrot slime covers the face of the Konohagakure medical-nin to be. Doing her utmost to mask her laugher, a hand raises to press against her lips, only faint muffles escape as the sennin turns about. In that moment, Mikasa takes notice of the window again, the shattered mess, staring intently at the outside world and the roaring of the bustling city. Weaving a set of handseals, the kunoichi inhales gently to spew forth a sparkling mist of translucent chakra; in time adhering against the invisible gap in the broken shards to form a new. Kagami jutsu certainly had there uses, she often utilizing the techniques to add more sunlight to the Konohagakure Byoin. Streaming a hand through the upper portion of her locks, she turns about to face the group, an aura of warmth wafting outwards from her.

"Thank you, both for insuring his safety. That is very kind of you." Mikasa beams gently, taking her seat once more and taking a dramatic step over her pupil. Much to her astonishment, Hyuuga Yukio enters the tavern, adding to the growing crowd and to add further shock did he also know of the Cloud nin. Narrowing her gaze on the strange speaking man, "It appears I finally learn your name, stranger-san. Kiri-san is far more appropriate, I suppose." she murmurs, gesturing for everyone to gather around as she takes notice of the airhead to return with drinks. Politely her index and middle finger prod against the thin air towards Harupia, "I am Tsukasa Mikasa, this is Suyashi-san, Yukio-san, and apperently Kiri-san. All that is left to identify if yourself." she jests.

This was going to be certainly interesting . . .

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Face in the ground he would find himself hurt... violated by his lack of abilities. However, he would seem to be in the presence of friends, though that didnt at all matter, because there was a juicy slug that slathered its slime all over Sushi's body in attempts to clean the wounds... and heal his skin. Yukio was there too... Kiri was there... Harupia was there too! Wait... We dont know Harupia yet! Reel it in comrade! Cant break the space time continuum yet! Wait... what do you mean we already did? We just met Kiri a few threads ago!? No, thats not right, in the darkest timeline Maru has already killed Suyashi, but this is the neutral timeline... So, as the author would flip through the pages of history Sushi would await the next action to be made.

AHA! Yes this it the timeline where you lost your powers and wake up seemingly unscathed from the fall through glass! Alright! You got it kid! Action! "Mikasa, I know Kiri from my travel to Kumogakure... the mission you sent me on remember?", or did that even happen yet in this timeline? Who knew... Sushi would rise to his feet with alittle help from the sandy brown boy, different tan from where he comes, looking at pale Yukio he would be reminded about how much sun they actually saw in the course of a year, alas this was not the time to get into debates about ethnicity, but he did want to turn to Harupia and ask, 'My Bruddah, do you know de queen? Have you found... de wae!?', a shake of his head and everything would come back into focus.

"Well well well, why are we all here aside from the fact that the writers have decided we appear in this place at the same time?", smirking he'd brush off his clothes a bit before breaking continuity and thanking Harupia for helping him to his feet and the slug for the slime that seemed to be dripping from his vest. Yes, this was going to be a fabulous day indeed! One could even say... it would be GLORIOUS!

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, things were getting busy quite fast... it wasn't unexpected for a person flying through a window waking up the crowd in an inn. Though at least here it didn't seem it was any of the patrons doing the throwing. It seemed the two people which were there as he entered knew the Shinobi, one of them providing some medical aid...in the form of a slug. Hmm, another person bound to the animal kingdom via a contract. Curious indeed. He did hear about the medical prowess of the slugs, and it was something he would like learning more about...though it seemed the blonde Male had a somewhat cold disposition towards him...

Things moved at a somewhat rapid pace, the lady knowing the blonde who tumbled inside, him knowing the other blonde name under the name Kiri, who also was a ninja of Kumogakure, the lady apparently knowing her way around Crystal Jutsu, and another guest coming to greet them all, with quite piercing green eyes.

After a brief cough, he would say towards Mikasa "Its no big deal at all. I didn't do much other than offering a helping hand, not unlike you two. I have to say, you have made good on you word quite fast with the repair... It is not an easy task to manipulate glass as easily "he said complimenting the way Miksa fixed the Window. The lady took it upon herself to introduce the remaining guests. After a brief moment, he said "A pleasure to meet you all, in spite of the...sudden circumstance. My name is Sunaku Harupia, a visitor of the Sand village" he said, his protector insignia attached to the buckle of his belt so he wasn't exactly hiding his allegiance. He wished to contribute to better inter-village relations so hiding where he was from seemed counter-intuitive.

He blinked a bit as Suyashi thanked him, slightly confused as to the nature of his comment "Hmm...well to be honest I wasn't expecting to talk about the nature of our universe while entering a Tavern... though I guess seeing fate as a writer is a nice way to put it" assuming he meant what he said was a figure of speech "Still, I would assume we're all here for the same reason. Jorunyed to this land to watch as our finest Shinobi fight against each other in a friendly competition. It was bound people who never met before or who haven't seen each other in a long time would mingle together...guess were just lucky enough to be in while the place is somewhat empty" he chuckled as he approached the bar "Speaking of which, I am a bit parched... and as much as I love a nice cup of chocolate this seems more like a weather for something cold. I just hope the barkeep didn't run off to get the authorities... I can assume he's used to doing that when windows start flying" finishing with a slight laugh. A strang predicament...he wasn't one to feel awkward in social gatherings but all these new people...and he didn't even know where to start asking questions...or who...or what about...bah, he needed to cool his head, that's for sure.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was something in the way that the woman spoke that made Kiri focus his eyes on her. Or perhaps he was just not used to being called ‘Kiri-san’. It made him look old. It made him look distanced.

He glanced, for a moment, at Suyashi, who was slowly getting back up on his feet, seemingly enjoying Tomo’s brief aid. The slug had always been a bit curious about the blond ever since Kumogakure. Then, Kiri would observe as the woman would effortlessly fix the window with some kind of jutsu. He was amazed by it, first thinking if she had used ice jutsu for he had once seen Ikko creating ice mirrors before. But the lack of a chilly air made him think otherwise. It was still a surprise, though, and he couldn’t help but wonder what else she may be hiding.

Just then, a familiar chakra would enter the premises and Kiri turns to find a stranger. A stranger, at first, before he caught sight of those familiar features of white hair and green glowing eyes…. wait, glowing? Interesting. That aside, a memory resurfaced in his mind as he Kiri approached Yukio and gave the young lad a pat on the shoulder. “Wow. You sure grew up fast. I would never have recognised you, if it weren’t for my keen memory of your chakra. Though I can see that the nature of your chakra has changed somewhat. I hope you’ve been well, Yukio,” said Kiri with a smile.

At that point, the woman would quickly apologise before finally addressing the elephant in the room, of whom was obviously from a different country. Harupia was his name, and Kiri nodded in his direction in acknowledgement. He would possibly ask Harupia about the same thing at a later date. For now, it would seem more appropriate to gather and be civil.

“Well, the world tournament has definitely gathered a variety of people in Tea,” said Kiri before he glanced at the bar counter and saw that the barkeep was waiting for their orders or some sort. Then a thought came to mind. “I’m not one to mingle but since we’ve caused a ruckus, somehow, we might as well return the favor in a positive light. Would you all like to have an early dinner? I know that this place serves wonderful seafood, straight from the boats that haul in catches in the morning. And that way, we can all be properly acquainted.”

Should they all agree, there was a large enough table near the bar counter, where they could all take their seats. Otherwise, Kiri would probably pester Yukio and Suyashi as well. However, Kiri would not miss to approach Mikasa and smile, “Yes. I’m Kiri. Sorry for the late introductions. It would be nice to get to know you as well, Mikasa.”

[WC: 474]
[MFT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head he would look around, looking to Yukio and Mikasa first before, their writers had not brought them to react just yet, but alas Sushi's seemed to be quick on the draw because he smelled a certain puppeteer near these parts. However, he would have to think about how he would make his exit. 'So, Writer-kun, what would you have me do in this situation? Fly? You took that away. Dash out with extreme speed? Could do that but, most of these guys have higher stats than me... What about... No? Oh.. Ok.', shrugging his shoulders Suyashi would think for a moment looking to Kiri and Harupia, "I must apologize... but I have to attend to something... I'll return once that is done.", nodding this was Tea country, not his home but he did have an idea that someone would try to stop him...

Maybe...

Who cared though, Sushi was Sushi, and he did Sushi-like things. Being wrapped up in seaweed was nice and all, but he liked to let the rice out for the world to see. Onigiri was similar? Nah. It didnt matter, He would pose finally after a few moments as if he were trying to fly... then he would slowly sink into the floorboards of the tavern before leaving the seen! He would return soon. And maybe he would be better when he came back, but the writer! THE GREAT WRITER HAD CONTROL!

[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With introductions swiftly out the way Yukio gave a gesture of mock salute a quick flick of two fingers against his forehead in greeting it was simple and laid back but then again the Hyuuga was in no mood to keep up the serious persona in a place of respite around friends. His attention was quickly turned to Suyashi in the moments to come seeming to be in a much better state at least physically however his words caused the ANBU to raise an eyebrow. "A rather deep statement there Suyashi though I would have to agree with the good Sunaku here most of the time its luck that brings us together just happens we all had the same purpose in coming to this place"

Yukio was not one to believe in things such as fate or circumstance even luck was a sketchy prospect at best in his eyes the way he saw it people make their own luck and its was personal preference to keep his mind-set that way. Though Sunaku's words once again struck true as Yukio let his vision sit on the barkeep though only for a few seconds not making direct eye contact not moving his head to look at them. "Though we did clean up after so I guess we somewhat made amends for it, no harm done in the end." he smiled in the moments to come his attention turned to Kiri.

"I say the same to you though things have been busy and work seems to make the attempt of running me into the ground from time to time I am alive which is what counts in the end though you have Mikasa and the medics to thank for that one." Gratitude was audible in his tone finding it best to tell it as it was rather than dance around the subject considering the two hadn't met since he was in his younger days it would make catching up that much quicker.

The offer for food was a welcome one however the boat ride here being a rather interesting one to say the least given the condition of the vessel a slight trace of sweat falling down the ANBU's brow at the memory quickly wiped away as he regained his composure. "That would be appreciated Kiri the chance to catch up as well is a welcome one and I am rather looking forward to hear what stories you have to tell the same would go for the rest of you if I'm being honest I wish to use my short reprieve here to get some much needed rest."

There was a brief moment to walk to the bar though it was early Yukio felt he more than deserved a cold drink ordering a long island iced tea waving a hand when choosing glass sizes holding his palm as if holding a glass mirror jutsu forming the glass of his own size as the cocktail was poured in nodding slowly to the bartender in thanks for the understanding turning on his heels to see Sushi leaving. "A shame to see you go Suyashi but I wish you luck on your endeavour." There was a brief pause as he looked at the drink. "As well as my own."

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Under most circumstances Mikasa never allows herself to indulge upon the forbidden beverages, although listening to Harupia did she truly debate within the confines of her mind. Ironically enough the conversation momentarily fixated upon the gathering of fighters, fortunately neither of the Konohagakure shinobi were going to enlighten the others of her participation; perhaps they were being kind and not bringing up the subject. Never the least, the medical sennin is quite thankful of this particular tidbit, not wishing to discuss the subject is possible as each combatant carried a heavy burden to ensure victory for their respective village.

"I would love to dine, I am a bit famished." she responds in a dove tone, glancing around the gathering in hopes she wouldn't be the only one to voice an opinion on the subject. Hastily the kunoichi takes a seat and absentmindedly potentially trapping herself against the wall, awaiting for the remaining shinobi. Mikasa soon enough takes notice of Suyashi's apparent swift retreat, her azure gaze trails after the young man and unable to voice a proper opinion of his departure. Gingerly her hand rises upwards to wave to and fro, "Safe travels, until we meet again." she murmurs in a tender wafer, melting upon the tongue of a choir girl.

Streaming a hand through her platinum locks, she adjusts the braid, unsure of how to begin the conversation at hand. Without much thought she knew quite a bit regarding the Hyuuga, but the other two were shrouded in mystery, "Tell me, what is that you two do for your respective villages? If you are able to tell of course." Mikasa inquires, ocean orbs shimmering in excitement. Gesturing towards herself, "I am a medical kunoichi, I mainly came to the tournament to ensure my villages participants would have a speedy recovery." she explains, though half of the reason was due to the Hokage's orders.

On the subject of feasting, the maidens thoughts begin to dwell on the potential different species she would be able to indulge upon. Prodding her index against her chin she tilts her head inquisitively, what joys would the land of Tea offer? "You seem to have done your research, Kiri-san, I admit I am not as well informed of our gracious hosts as I should be."
<i>​
</i>

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a quick relay of information. Soon enough, Suyashi was on his feet and seemingly on his way to leave. Something about sensing something and he had to move on and investigate the anomaly. Kiri would only wave back at the latter before looking back to Mikasa and blushing lightly. “I’m sorry, it wasn’t like I meant to hide my identity. I was simply more focused in gathering information. I hope he comes back. I would like to talk about the case in Kumogakure with him to,” said Kiri as he moved towards across to join Mikasa without haste, sitting right next to her. “I’m a Mednin from Kumogakure. As Suyashi had said earlier, we met when he arrived in Kumogakure and I’ve been looking out for him while there.”

Then, Kiri would glance at Yukio and Harupia, calling them to come join them. “And Yukio– we met in Konoha during my brief visit,” he added before settling his eyes on Harupia. Seeing as he didn’t know the person, he simply nodded his way before glancing back to Mikasa with a smile. “But yeah, as part of the Medical Team, I’m supposed to help with the tournament participants, but… I took a different boat so here, I am, taking this opportunity to search around town while there’s still time. It be too busy once the tournament starts and I won’t be able to investigate. Oh and don’t worry, it’s not that sensitive of a matter. In fact…” he looked back across the table and glanced at Yukio and Harupia, “It would be helpful if you two could also share any kind of information about it. I’m simply wondering if there are any leads about the Hasegawa Clan, even if it’s just a person or a group.”

Then, from behind the curtains of the bar, a girl in a waitress apron would come to their table with a specialties menu. She handed them each and then waited for their orders. Kiri thanked the girl before answering, “The truth is, I came here before and helped out with them… and so I actually got to be a chef for a day. They really have a good set. I recommend the fresh haul of the day, though. Nothing but a good fish dish and some clam chowder to start the day.” Then, he would lean close to Mikasa, obviously not concerned about proximities as he can be dense sometimes, his eyes deep and focused on her as he adds, “But in this case, I recommend the Blue Catch. It’s a mystery steak dish based on their prized catch from the deep blue. I’m sure you’ll love it.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</B>
<i>
</i>
</B>
<B>. . .I'm back. . .
</FONTSIZE>​

[thead]

[th=33,null]<FONTSIZE fontsize="14">
<i>
</i>
[/th]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]
<B>Minamoto Suyashi - Imperfect Sage
KAtMdPF.jpg
[lb][/lb]
Height: 7'6"[lb][/lb]
Build: Bulky[lb][/lb]
Blood Type: A Positive![lb][/lb]
- Currently In Imperfect Sage Mode[lb][/lb]
- Clothes are Charred and Right side is burned with Singed fur and the skin on his hand is slightly melted but looks somewhat healed.[lb][/lb]
[/td]
[td=null,2]It didnt take long and Suyashi wasnt gone long at all, maybe ten minutes at the most? The ideas swirling around his head seemed to aimlessly chirp within him. Something within him seemed to be distantly different, but that was nothing to worry about at this point, Suyashi found himself trudging slowly as his chakra would slowly sap away as the form seemed to take a good amount of chakra to keep. It didnt at all matter though, this wasnt some situation that seemed to be normal by any stretch of the imagination Suyashi knew that he had to get to Mikasa and Maru, Maybe they would know what to do with him? Because Suyashi was unsure of what to do at this point.[lb2][/lb2]

Entering the pub, he'd have to bend down slightly to get through the door, and the steps he took seemed to slightly rumble the floor of the Pub, or tavern, or whatever this place was. Suyashi didnt know but it smelled like his mothers Wine Cellar but a bit more thick of an aroma. It was obviously the alcohol but Suyashi had never tasted it so he didnt know if the smell came from the mixture of human saliva with it, or was it the urine and other things that made the smell here more prominent than his mothers area? Who knew.... but it did seem nice than the others he'd seen.[lb2][/lb2]

"Tsukasa-senpai... Hyuuga-Senpai, I caught this boy l-..." thinking for a moment before he would bolt out with his words. Something he'd learned from Mikasa was to keep face and not let a large group of people do anything that would cause the hammer of justice to come up against Konoha in a manner of detriment, so Suyashi was speaking with more tact now, but he had alot to learn, though as he would pause the chakra from his form would cease and he'd fall to one knee as he'd revert to normal. His clothes were tattered and the smoke from the attacks on him seemed to still have a bit of steam. Suyashi would huff as he'd lay Maru down as he'd quietly catch his breath before continuing, "...We fought... Again... and I won... again. Stopped him from whatever he was doing... Yanno?", looking between the two he would wonder if this was good... but then he'd notice how close Kiri was to Mikasa. It caused him to tilt his head a bit... ht thought Mikasa was dating Yukio... Why was Kiri so close?[lb2][/lb2]

[Topic Re-Entered with Maru in Tow][/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The empty glasses were piling up quickly it had been some time since time had allowed the Hyuuga the luxury of a quite time drinking a deep sigh leaving his lungs head wavering from side to side before tilting back to the table the others had gathered around seeing Kiri become closer to Mikasa rising from his seated position taking heavy steps before reaching to grab the cloud Shinobi's shoulder before pausing eyes picking up something from behind him "A word with you later Kiri, However it seems there will be something else that requires our attention if you can act with a sense of tact for a moment and act with some professionalism." There was an irritated tone somewhat out of character for him though it would only last a short time before the two entered.

It was something of a surprise at first a large canine like man entering the tavern being met with raised eyebrows from the ANBU operative confusion taking over his features for a brief moment before realising who was in tow only waiting a short time for explanation taking in the state of both individuals before his mind got to work formulating the many possibilities of what brought the two to this point but the fact that Maru was brought before him in such a state gave a few pretty good ideas.

Suyashi would smell something strong in the few seconds that passed following Yukio's analysis of the situation long before burning like ash filling the sinuses the green glow from the Hyuuga's eyes spreading slowly across his skin before bursting into life his ivory locks consumed by emerald flames. Sockets now locked in Maru's direction dark green dots replacing the normal emerald orbs present in his skull taking a few slow paces towards the AiT.
unknown.png

Chance after chance, Time after time Maru had been given opportunity to change his ways and for the most part his actions had been contained within the leaf village but that was no longer the case anymore this was tea country and each and every member of the leaf village represented what the village stood for taking a knee and grasping his student by the back of the collar to tilt his head up a simple statement leaving him. "So he was on a three strike systems as I recall, I've seen two strikes come and go so if you wouldn't mind enlightening me as to what happened it would be greatly appreciated."

Though he may have spoken to Maru in a cold and indifferent tone when addressing Sushi the same care and compassion most were used to were present despite his appearance taking care not to make more ruckus than necessary but proving the point that this had been going on between the Hyuuga and Maru for some time. As he spoke a large shadow was cast by the window a slug like creature looking through seeming quite timid about the whole ordeal despite his massive stature speaking in a quite tone to the people present. "I'm...I'm sorry about his appearance I just get worried about Yukio when he gets stressed its been happening...a lot...recently."

Kuji had been left by Yukio to experience the country so long as he didn't cause trouble usually getting by others fine due to his childish nature and very approachable personality but the bond between the two had drawn him back to Yukio's side the worry on his face present. "I don't want to upset anyone...I promise...please don't be angry" The being seemed to sink down further with every word afraid they would be angry with him for the choice of actions.

[Yukio in Sage mode]
[Kuji the slug outside the window]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru was carried in, slumped over Suyashi's shoulder. He was unconscious, clothes are a bit tattered, and there were flakes of ashes within his hair. But despite the battered appearance, he seemed to look not as fatally injured. Honestly he looked to be merely sleeping. As he was lain down in front of Yukio, unaware of his surroundings, trapped in the beautiful world of his own dreams;

……..

…..Hardly didn’t recognize you, Dokuso Maru.”.....“Not a drowned rat today, huh?”......“You can keep it as a reminder.”.......”Fight for yourself, struggle until you can no longer hold yourself up.”.....Half of the fun is experiencing the side effect yourself-

…..

Maru was beginning to stir, his hands twitched once his senses beginning to come back to him. As he opened his eyes, only the whites were visible for a moment before they rolled back into their proper place to see a… skeletal man gripping the collar of his shirt. He had no idea who, or what this guy was. Nor what he was doing here, but Maru instantly went into attack mode. Maru extended his hand, then a large blade shot out of his palm so he could quickly slice away at the piece of his clothing caught in the man's grasp, then kicked him in the gut so he could push himself backwards out of his grasp! Snapping to his feet, his glassy eyes landed solely on Suyashi, his blade was ready. Not paying attention to the other two who were present within this place he doesn't even remember walking into.
Why was there some skeleton man walking around here? Did he die and came to hell? Was the reaper here to claim his soul?

Confused, lost, and ready to fight Maru did the only thing that made sense to him at this time…. Charge at Suyashi! Maru ran at full speed towards him, his blade within his palm readied. With an insane amount of force, Maru pushed his blade in an attempt to stab the boy in the back. Whether he'd hit him, or missed he didn't know. “DIE!!!” Maru growled, hatred bleeding from his battle cry despite being totally confused.

[Maru attempts to stab Suyashi]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back