Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Gathering [Pvt]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The gathering was going smoothly for the most part. The man with the peculiar eyes agreeing with his stance on the blonde's comment, before the blonde in question left... He for a second wondered if any of them said something wrong but it seemed the ones familiar with him didn't seem anything abnormal in him leaving. Perhaps he just was the type of person to wander back and forth. The remaining ones have decided to gather around the bar as the person from Kumogakure. As they approached and he saw an order being placed by Yukio, he made one himself, going with something familiar as he ordered a nice glass of Whiskey. He could see the drink from the Long Island (wherever that could have been) had a bit of spirit in it os he didn't feel bad drinking before lunch.

For the moment he was silent, listening to both the Mikasa and Kiri talk about themselves a bit. Two medics... probably a lot more would come in hadn't given the nature of the gathering. Taking a swig of his drink after Kiri asked them about the Hasegawa clan to which he replied "Sadly I can't say I have heard of that clan. I'm almost certain none of them are in Suna at this time...though I have to say it hard to keep up with all the commotion back home sometimes, heh. As for me... I am but a humble Jounin, who teaches in the academy, and as of late I've been helping in reconstruction of the overground village, as well as investigating the underground remnants...making sure transition is going as smooth as it can.." he paused for a brief second, holding in the pangs of guilt caused by the details he omitted...him leaving the village for so long...his misadventures.. concluding in another sip as he said "Also dabble in art when the times allows me. A bit of painting, trying to use sand for sculpting...the village here is sure to give me quite a few inspiring views, heh"

The conversation went on as the blonde Kiri mentioned helping with fishing for the restaurant...he couldn't help but feel tempted by the mysterious deep blue special, which he did order along with a refill of his glass. He didn't quite match the speed of Yukio...though to be fair his drink of choice seemed a bit stronger. He was mostly quiet as the white-haired male spoke to Kiri in a slightly raised voice... Kiri did seem to lean closer and closer to the lovely lady. He just hoped there wouldn't be another Tavern Brawl brewing.

Who knew if he didn't jinx the situation as someone entered the establishment...A very big, imposing figure, half human, half dog. To his surprise, the figure spoke in a familiar voice, the same as the blonde who left before. Harupia needed to blink a bit...and as Yukio stood up, and his form also changed, he took a glance at the bottom of his glass " I did hear about certain liquors having hallucinogenic effects...but I wasn't quite expecting this" He looked back up seeing the two converse about the boy on Suyashi's shoulder. The boy seemed slightly frazzled but mostly fine...and then rushed at him, attempting to stab him with a weapon. On instinct the Sunkau stood up lifting an arm, and shooting from under his sleeve and from under his feet, charging between Maru and Suyashi, trying to form a shield between the two. Whether he would be fast enough or it was needed...well it would be seen soon.

Mft, Wc- 627

Sincere aplogies for taking so long. I will make sure it wont happen again x.x

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Kumogakure shinobi continued to implore the notions of specific items to indulge herself in; furthermore understanding the cuisine due to volunteer work. A thin grin appears upon her lips, the action was respectable, and thus Mikasa ignores the lessening of the gap between the ivory hair pair. Not being one to argue a recommendation, the medical sennin merely nods her head, "I'll take your word on it, Kiri-san." she murmurs, leaning forward to meet far closer than expected. Suddenly, her attention is drawn towards the Sunagakure wanderer, "Art? That sounds lovely, when time permits for me to visit your country, I would love to view." the maiden comments whimsically, taking a sip of her beverage of choice - the odd orange juice preference.

"I too aid in the academy of Konohagakure, it is always a pleasure to meet those who aid the next generation for their village." she continues to speak with interest towards Harupia, unaware of his circumstances, the terminology of 'a humble jounin' felt downplayed a considerable amount. Prior to any additional conversation a behemoth of a creature makes its appearance to the group, heavily damaged and slumped upon the shoulder a familiar face. Immediately Mikasa frees herself from the current sitting predicament, noticing her pupil's condition and aiding him took priority. Hastily her hands hover before the shifting brute, "Suyashi-kun, what happened?" she questions, narrowing her oceanic gaze. The burnt flesh of the warrior is veiled in a teal radiant, the sensation of a cooling mist wrapping around his flesh; mostly administrated towards the damaged hand.

In the peripheral of Mikasa's vision does Yukio undergo a similar transformation, a clear tone in his voice an unknown voice beckoning for attention from the window. A massive slug like creature observes, Mikasa unable to hear the oddity clearly due to the window interference. Never the least the situation takes a turn for the worst, Maru awakens and in his tantrum lurches forward to aim a blade at his intended target, Suyashi. Harupia's gesture was kind, to attempt to shield the pair and more importantly the kunoichi's pupil, yet this was a Konohagakure affair and to have further items jeopardize relations. Catching the blade with her gloved hand, the shinobi tool cleaves clean and a crunching noise echoes about.

The leather glove rips to shreds to reveal a puppet hand, the blade lodged and the chakra strings attached to her hand fail to maneuver the hand further - beyond repair. "My apologies you have to witness Konohagakure in a weak state." she murmurs, her gaze a frigid tundra and in that moment her knee slings upwards to attempt to connect against the weakened Maru and take him off guard. Hopefully, if all went well, a blow to the chin would cause him to fall unconscious once more. An embarrassment that would not be so easily forgiven.​
<i>​
</i>

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The strange situation he found himself in was rather intriguing. Kiri was leaning ever closer, only stopping when he became self-aware when Mikasa was doing the same. It didn’t help when Yukio suddenly held his shoulder with much gusto and turned into a flaming skull. Kiri could only look on with a nod. Things escalated quickly with the arrival of a large dog-like man carrying an unconscious other before the said unconscious other snapped out of and suddenly began to attack. Things were clearly moving too fast for Kiri’s taste. Harpy went into action, but so did Mikasa and lo and behold, he was treated to see a mechanical arm.

In that confusion of events, Kiri had mistaken to drink the large mug of sake, instead of his hot cocoa– something that he should have noticed at first taste, but he was too focused on the events to even think that the taste was weird. Now, there’s a particular reason as to why Kiri avoided sake or anything alcoholic. For a person of his stature, he was quick to getting intoxicated. Something along the lines of a side effect to his new curse because Hogosha the soul was a frequent drinker so it was almost as it reacting to how much Hogosha would drink but Kiri was naturally weak so a few sips would be like a bottle. And Hogosha always liked drinking in one go.

So by the time he was done, he felt a strange whirl in his head. Only then did he look down at the mug and clicked his tongue in annoyance. But the chaos that was unfolding in the tavern was already getting into his head so he ignored the mug. Instead, he wanted to help. But the first obstacle was the fiery skull Yukio and he honestly felt a little unsettled by it.

“Yukio, why are you so angry?” asked Kiri as he came to a stand, almost staggering already before putting his hands together and gathering jutsu. It was fast that soon enough a strange rain was beginning to fall over them. “Chill out, will you?” Then a strange surge of fiery warmth engulfed him from within as he touched Yukio in the cheeks. He felt the burn on his hands but didn’t bother. He always had strange pain receptors so he was a bit daft about it now before he leaned it for a quick kiss on Yukio’s head and then pulled away as he felt a sting on his face. “Ah… you shouldn’t be so hot-headed like your big brother…. Ah…My head….” Then the whirl began to grow ever stranger and powerful that he would suddenly… and unceremoniously… puke in front of Yukio. Thankfully, a good arm’s length was in between them as he leaned over the other while he did so.

[WC: 475]
[MFT]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
YbIW26J.jpg

In a blind fury, Maru continued his attack on Suyashi looking over at a man he saw that he was attempting to keep him from killing the bastard. This made Maru's demonic aura flare up as he charged at his new target that was now in the way, channeling cursed Chakra into his blade to cause double the amount of damage when he stabbed the man in his chest. Maru had learned that his darkness could be channeled into highly destructive bursts of energy that only grows his fury and unleashes a terrifying amount of power. If this didn't kill the man who made the mistake of protecting his enemy he would at least cause a lot of damaged. “BITCH!!!....” Maru growled as he thrusted his blade aimed at the man's chest, but someone else blocked the way holding their hand out as if that would stop him in which Maru stabbed without hesitation. “MOVE!!” He yelled, noticing that that there was no blood… only chakra with some scraps of this persons wood falling to the ground.

“Tch!” Maru clicked his teeth and in addition to his demonic aura that coated him, he managed to spread his aura of doom out to the entire battlefield only to keep the person who was in front of him still. A little trick he saw Yukio used on a regular, devastating aura but the aura itself wasn't the only thing he picked up from Yukio because he did see another move that he fought tooth and nail to learn. He gripped the ruined hand of the person who blocked his way, curling his hand into a fist that became coated with cursed chakra at his angered state he used the sin of WRATH to give a boost to his fist while infusing his hatred from his demonic ancestry within this cursed technique. And to make sure this lady was out of the way he also used the power of DEATH TOUCH to make sure this lady went down. Without any hesitation the furious and still confused half demon snapped his head up and threw a hard right hand towards the lady. “You're Dead!.... FIST OF SI–”

Skuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!!!!!!!

Hold up!

Red light!

xl1AYwl.jpg

.......'Oh shit.’ Before he struck the blow he realized now that he was about to attack Mikasa, his fist frozen in mid attack as Maru got enough of his sense to calm down. His aura slowly fading as he came to turns that he was actually about to attack his former mentor. And from the look on her face, Maru knew he fucked up. He gave the medical kunoichi a big goofy smile, unballing his fist to pretend like he was merely try dusting her shoulder off and straightening up her collar. He released her hand and gave a few nervous chuckles. “Ummmmmm…. Whoops? “ Maru said in a extremely unconvincing tone. While he was off guard, the hard knee of Mikasa connected to his chin.

WHAM!

Maru was falling backwards… losing consciousness again.. Maybe this was just some weird dream he was having of fighting against. After all he did dream of weird skeletons and people blocking his way of achieving something… perhaps when he wakes up he'll be back in the debris of that building he burnt down. Or probably he was in some hospital with Yukio looming over him about to give him an earful… Hopefully the reality that he actually attacked Mikasa wasn't real…. Maybe… and then darkness..

[KO’ed by Mikasa!]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</B>
<i>
</i>
</B>
<B>. . .I'm back. . .
</FONTSIZE>​

[thead]

[th=33,null]<FONTSIZE fontsize="14">
<i>
</i>
[/th]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]
<B>Minamoto Suyashi
Vs8tFoF.jpg
[lb][/lb]
Height: 6'1"[lb][/lb]
Build: Lean, Strong Back'd[lb][/lb]
Blood Type: A Positive![lb][/lb]
- Back to normal.[lb][/lb]
- Clothes are Charred and Right side is burned with Singed skin and on his hand is slightly melted but looks somewhat healed.[lb][/lb]
[/td]
[td=null,2]Shaking his head the boy would watch as the chaos would ensue, it wouldnt take long for thins to turn into a horrid scene. Yukio's body blew up into flames causing his skull to show, with blueish green flames to emit from him. Maru woke up, and would begin his dark road again, leaving Mikasa and Harupia to lunge in to help, Suyashi was too tired to stop the attack, his sage mode had ceased and his body ached just enough to keep him sitting still, but something happened... Harupia getting Suyashi out of the way caused Mikasa's hand to come in to stop Maru. Effectively crackling and breaking her hand off. "W-what!?", he'd never known that before but it would make sense, Mikasa in the past had broken parts of her body... she almost acted as a cyborg robot, but she bled so he didnt think twice. Maybe thats why Maru liked her? She had puppet limbs, and prosthetics. It would make sense... enough to Suyashi that he would understand then what it was about their connection and what linked them together to strongly. [lb2][/lb2]

Before Sushi could get a word out though, Mikasa would deck Maru so hard that he'd be knocked unconscious, allowing Suyashi to huff again, "Ehhh...I'm going to see about getting my gloves out of my loft.", shaking his head he would lift his head to Harupia and smile, "Thank you Harupia-san. I appreciate it.", dusting himself off he would look over to Mikasa and Yukio, wondering why Yukio had gotten so mad that he'd allow himself to... Wait. What was he? Sushi was instantly taken back. He didnt know or think about it. Yukio was a scary man when he was mad... but Suyashi could smell the chakra levels of this man. Maybe.. just maybe he would stand a better chance if he continued training? Harder than before, harder than anything he'd tried before. He would continue pushing his body harder now...[lb2][/lb2]

"I guess You will be taking him Mikasa-senpai?" tilting his head if she would then he would take his leave otherwise Suyashi would stick around, to see if she needed anything of him. [lb2][/lb2]

[Topic Left Depending on Mikasa's post.][/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching events unfold only sought to fuel the fire in the Hyuuga it was clear given the situation Maru was still very much a loose cannon upon waking taking immediate action to attack whoever was around him the flames flickers from Yukio's skull only burning with greater intensity as the situation unfolded. Kuji on the other hand only sunk further away from the window his rather confused mind not able to focus on everything that was unfolding only a few nervous whines escaping him as the large being attempted to figure out what to do about his furious friend.

Yukio had little interest in such matters the cracking sound from shifting knuckles being the only audible sound in those passing seconds, had he been left to his own devices the consequences for Maru could have been severe the killing intent behind the small green lights forming his eyes being quite clear. This was broken in one swift motion however Kiri's hands on his cheeks the biggest question running through his mind is who would come into contact with him in this state feeling the kiss against his forehead snapping the Hyuuga back into reality eyes taking in the scene around him.

"I...can only imag.." Finding himself cut off by Kiri's sudden vomiting it appeared the whole thing had become a mess of a situation sighing and sliding his gloves off skeletal hands beneath guiding the cloud medic over to a chair. "Apologies for my disposition, not like me to lose my temper like that please drink water and try to recover I will be back in a moment." Turning back to look upon his fellow leaf nin there was a brief moment of hesitation before approaching them coming to one knee beside Mikasa.

Though the ANBU had grown used to Maru's antiques this was on a whole different scale the display in front of those from other villages his hand coming to rest across his face as the flames died down skin growing back across it as thin locks of ivory hair came back across his features. "And to you both...I can only apologise that I wasn't able to change his behaviour lord knows I've tried to point him in the right direction. It appears such things have failed to change anything over these last few years." He bowed his head it was all he could think to do in order to show sincerity for what had unfolded.

Pausing a moment before raising his head looking over the two there was only one question on his mind. "Are you both holding up Ok Sushi you appear to be in a rather lacklustre position after your...conflict with my student I would suggest you remain for at least a patch up before trying to leave." As skin formed back over his hand it came to rest on the Med Sennin's shoulder. "And is there anything we can do here? For the damage you've sustained?" There was genuine concern in his voice for both of them though his free hand didn't move far from the unconscious Maru ready to move within a split second should anything else happen.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Right before the action escalated, Harupia was quite enjoying the chat with the Konoha Kunoichi as he replied "Eh, for the most part, I keep the art to myself, kind of thinking of showing it to a more general public. But I'd be more than happy to present it to any visitors. And true, always nice to meet a fellow teacher. Might be a good chance to compare teaching methods, heh" he half-joked before placing his next order... and then the Tavern Scuffle occurred.

There was an odd Aura about the newly entered fellow... a slight menace, or at least him trying very hard to appear menacing as he struck. Before the sand could come into play, Mikasa herself rushed forward, taking the hit...quite literary, the blade cleaving through her gloved hand. What was more surprising was the fact there was no blood involved in the ordeal, but rather more of a crunch and crash sound? A prosthetic hand? Could it be... it didn't seem so. He did know one man in the body of a puppet from his homeland, and he looked different. Then again, looks could be quite deceiving. As he glanced at his left hand he witnessed the Scene between Kiri and Yukio, and the strange...rain...that one oft hem seemed to Summon. Kiri seemed to be a bit more...lose than a few moments before. As soon as the man hurled in front of the other Leaf Shinobi, it became somewhat clear... though how did he get as drunk so fast?

With slight concern he moved closer to the sickly Shinobi, patting his back gently as Suyashi thanked him. With a brief smile he said "No problem at all, though it seems you comrades had your back regardless...can we get a wet rag her?" he called to the bartender with a bit of a sheepish smile on his face "Breath in and out friend... probably not the best way to start the afternoon but it would pass" he said again towards Kiri, not really be to offer much assistance other then soothing words. As this went on and Yukio spoke about the boy and asking Suyashi to stay he would chime in "He seems to be nocked out good so It should be fine to stay here...also it might be unwise to leave along with him just in case he awakens... as for me there is no real need to apologise. I'm starting to feel like a bit of a third wheel. But trust me, I can understand a fellow member of the village is a bit of a handful. Is he a pupil of yours?" he asked towards Yukio, his curious nature getting the better of him.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unfortunately for the Sunagakure shinobi, the world about him would certainly feel awkward; there was never any intention to create the perception of being labeled as a third wheel. Mikasa merely shakes her head, platinum locks tussling about prior to Yukio's hand clutching upon her shoulder, "It is nothing, not to worry." she replies in a ginger tone. Despite the crucial damage to the prosthetic, the medical sennin merely grasps a hold of the wrist and tugs outwards. With great effort an odd 'plunk' sound echoes, one able to visually view various flower petals decorating skewered hand. Beyond repair, affirming her thoughts with a wisp escaping from pursed lips.

Pivoting about the maiden bows apologetically to Harupia and Kiri, the ivory hair Kumogakure shinobi induing far to quickly - or so it appeared, "Once again, I apologize. I will be taking my leave and the other. I would like to continue our discussion about our academies and hear more of your paintings if you have free time? Waiting for a trip would be silly." she murmurs before utilizing her hand to hold the prosthetic, waving it casually to and fro, "Until we meet again, Kiri-san." Mikasa attempts to make the best of the situation before turning about to collect the fallen Dokuso Maru.

"Suyashi-kun, we will further examine you. I assume you are able to walk? Let us take our leave and allow our company to enjoy themselves." the sennin comments in a brisk tone, not directly ordering; however the notion would be perceived the same. Despite the difference in stature between herself and the raven hair lad, Mikasa utilizes sufficient chakra into her opposing arm to sling him upon her shoulder, in the process dropping the artificial hand. Hopefully, Suyashi would retrieve the object as she walks forward with Maru dangling about, sure that some portion of his frame would drag against the floor in her wake.

[OOC: Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru had lain there again motionless, the situation was seemingly clear now that he was put down again. He was trapped in his own mind, perhaps dreaming of something a bit more pleasant than what he just did moments ago. Now that Maru was out, his former mentor had picked him up then slung him over her shoulder, his arms dangled as he was taken away from the people that seemed to be having a good time until he got up and started attacking people.

Hopefully he was dropped off in some park, or perhaps back at that burning building so he could write this off as some dream that didn't actually happened. If that wasn't the case maybe the knee to the chin probably made his memory fuzzy. Regardless Maru was now gone, leaving this place with his former mentor pretty upset with him and his teacher disappointed at the mess he created…

[=3= Maru left with Mikasa]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back