Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Gentle Spirit Returns Pt.2 [Requesting Shin]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

Name:Tsuyoshi Aiko
Type of NPC: iNPC

RolePlay said:
"There is much for us to discuss but there is a private matter I must attend to. Meet me in my office in an hour."

sitting on a plush hill top, Aiko laid, looking at the puffy clouds above, Enjoying the cool crisp air. checking his pocket watch, it was almost time to meet up with his sensei. "Time really does fly." Aiko thought as the clouds seemed to float just like time. Taking a deep breath with a smooth exhale, Aiko stood to his feet. Dusting himself off, Aikos eyes gazed over the vast land. "man I've missed home, but more importantly, I miss my brother." Aiko thought closing his eyes.

Enlightened after viewing the vast world, Aiko was now a changed man, but still humble and obedient. Slowly opening his eyes, his legendary Crimson red sharingan eyes glistened in the sunlight.
"Wow, surprised my eyes still work. It's been awhile since I used these bad boys. In due time I guess." Aiko said as his eyes faded back to its original state before he began his walk to his sensei's office.

Beginning his journey, Aiko stomach turned for the worse. Pain swirled through his stomach as it ached in hunger. People seemed to be busy during this time, walking through the crowds of people, Aiko's pain only grew. "Hopefully sensei has food." Aiko thought entering into the Torre Celeste.
"Sensei, I'll be up in a minute. If you wouldn't mind, can we chat over a nice snack?" Aiko asked over his hidden mic before entering the building where shins office was located.

Continuing from gate topic Here
</i>

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an hour since Shin had delivered Kane out of the village; a man who no longer had memories of the village. Shin only hoped that his decision would not come to harm the village in anyway. There were still many refuges in the village who had no ties with the shinobi corps and many of which were either charkra-sensitive or shinobi from other villages. They would become a danger if they were to use their abilities to cause havoc in the village as compared to makebates like Akkuma and that deranged kunoichi from Konohagakure. It was not as simple as expelling every person not from Kumogakure especially when they initiated a truce with the people. In addition, there would be more problems if these individuals would become enemies instead of allies. No, it was a risk that Shin or any rational kage could not take. They would have to deal with this until a solution could be made among the villagers and the rest of the neighboring nations.

Fortunately, the day would not end in gloom as one of Shin's apprentice had arrived from his lengthy journey. Shin had requested the young man to join him in the raikage's office. The young boy announced his arrival.

"Sensei, I'll be up in a minute. If you wouldn't mind, can we chat over a nice snack?" He said through his headset.

"If you are alright with bread and tea then I would oblige, Aiko-kun. Unless you prefer something else?" Shin responded through his headset.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
"If you are alright with bread and tea then I would oblige, Aiko-kun. Unless you prefer something else?"

"Perfect with me sensei!" Aiko said opening the door after being let through by the receptionist. She seemed shocked, breath taken at how much Aiko had grown. "I've missed you and my brother, How have you been? and do you know how he's doing?" Junko asked approaching his sensei for a hug. It's been quite some time, with much to discuss. After all, Aiko had to be caught up. His heart was warm, the obedient gentle spirit was home and was ready to make an impact on his country. Ready to cause change for the better. A change for honor, peace, and tranquility. But, the young one still needed guidance.

The diverse struggles of the world has been something else, opening Aikos eyes to a new way of thinking. He wanted to change things, starting off with the many orphans of kumogakure. His plan, to create a well organized orphanage for the many kids that struggle within kumogakure. After all, growing up as an orphan himself, Aiko could perfectly understand their struggles and pain.

OOC:Sorry for the short post.
Edited: added a bit more

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was not long until the young man entered Shin's office as the two embraced on another. "It has been a long time, Aiko-kun." Shin said with a generous smile as he waved his hand toward a seat in front of his desk. On his desk laid a platter of warm bread and a black kettle steaming with hot tea. "I hope you were able to visit your brother before me. I am doing well; however we are living in difficult times I would say I am creating more enemies than allies these days" Shin continued as he walked behind his desk to take his seat.

"But enough about me, why don't you tell me about your travels. I would like to hear all about." Shin said as he began to pour himself some tea.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
"But enough about me, why don't you tell me about your travels. I would like to hear all about."

"Where should I begin?" Aiko said as he scratched his head. "Well, I've seen Great Lakes, luxurious homes, magnificent monuments, great festivals, happy families, and much more." Aiko said with an uplifted tone. "But, I have also seen wastelands, children without homes, slaughtered villages, abandoned babies, ghost towns, and more." Aiko said with a shift of his tone.

Aikos travels was truly one of a kind, he was sure that rare few got to see what he saw as a chunnin due to his training under the raikage himself, privately moving up in rank. "I managed to bring peace to towns by stopping raids, defending the weak, supplying money. All which you taught me sensei. I thank you for putting me on the right path." Aiko said with a nod and smile. Fixing himself some hot tea, he continued. "Outside the village walls is a hell of a place. I wouldn't wish that on no man," Aiko said shaking his head. "Or child."

"I've had to kill, protect, and survive. Sensei, It's as if my body has become in tune with the struggles around me. And I.... Have to help. For peace, not only for me, but for the person as well." Aiko said before taking a sip of his steaming tea. Removing his wooden katana, he placed it on the table. "But sensei, out of all my good, I dislike the fact that I ever had to kill. So, killing is a last resort for me." Aiko said. Using a wooden katana as a primary weapon, one would easily understand that the person didn't have an intent to kill, or was bad with a real blade. Option two was never the case, Living outside the the village, Aiko had slaughter many. Not only for village missions, but for his own protection using a steel blade he put in a scroll.

OOC:Sorry, totally forgot again. I knew I was forgetting something.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin smiled. It was good to hear that his apprentice remained goodhearted despite the danger that he went through. He was a certainly a man of a higher caliber morally compared to Shin was his age. At least his moral decisions did not stunt the boy's shinobi prowess when in the face if danger. Aiko was the perfect example of what a shinobi should be aiming for. Shin had only wish the rest of the village would see the same.

There was a sense of sadness looming over Shin's counternac for a moment. "I am glad you have chosen this path and it what it is to five your life for others. I only wish the rest of the village would see this as you have. They only see themselves as murduous tools and nothing more. They view my teachings as heretical and see my forgiveness and kindness as an opprobrium, perhaps they are right."

Shin sighed. "You know I was a not always like the man you see. I remember telling you my history before when I was labeled nothing more than a muderous sociopath with only the resolve to be an efficient weapon for the village. It took me years to realize the folly of my ways. Eventually I will no longer be the raikage and I hope you will remain faithful to the people of this village and our country without prejudice, Aiko-kun. Now. I was wondering if you are preparin yourself for your exam. I believe you are ready to become a jounin."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
" "I am glad you have chosen this path and it what it is to five your life for others. I only wish the rest of the village would see this as you have. They only see themselves as murduous tools and nothing more. They view my teachings as heretical and see my forgiveness and kindness as an opprobrium, perhaps they are right."

"They may possibly view things that way indeed, but anyone can change. Not only for a shameful conduct, but more for peace. Looking at this world, it's hard to achieve. If to nice, kindness get taken for weakness. If to aggressive, you are looked at as the "Bad", eventually starting a revolt." Aiko said before taking a sip of tea. "How I see it, you're doing the right thing sensei. After all, this village is still standing. Keep it up."

"You know I was a not always like the man you see. I remember telling you my history before when I was labeled nothing more than a muderous sociopath with only the resolve to be an efficient weapon for the village. It took me years to realize the folly of my ways. Eventually I will no longer be the raikage and I hope you will remain faithful to the people of this village and our country without prejudice, Aiko-kun. Now. I was wondering if you are preparin yourself for your exam. I believe you are ready to become a jounin."

Despite his sensei's past, Aiko knew he was a good man.
He was the closest thing he had to a father after all. Shin took him in, fed him, protected him, and bestowed great knowledge upon his gifted mind. As he became stronger, the distance between him and his brother grew. Knowing his brother, Junko probably had gotten stronger, but only their reunion would tell.

Thinking back, Aiko could remember the warm nights against campfires as him and his sensei chatted, ate, and trained. His sensei's past popped up a few times, giving Aiko chills as he couldn't imagine doing some of the things he did. Looking back now, Aiko understood. "Sensei, I will always remain true to your teachings and this village. As for my Jounin exam, I feel fully prepared already honestly." Aiko said with a a raised brow and smile.

Leaving the village, Aiko thought he had already mastered his sharingan and his swordsmen skills. Returning, he was enlightened by the world and took his skills to an even higher level. Experience made a difference, and would surely be a deciding factor in his Jounin exam.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aiko did not see Shin's teachings as a weakness but rather a strength that everyone would eventually see. Perhaps, Aiko was right that in time the village would see Shin's acts as a good and not a weakness, however, only time would be the final judge. If Shin were to retire he would hope that the next raikage would at least to take heart some of Shin's teaching. As Shin examined his student he couldn't help but think that person could be Aiko.

"I know you will, Aiko-kun." Shin said with a warm grin. "I will ensure to notify the academy to give you an exam proctor as soon as possible." Shin reached for a parchment and a quill pen on his desk as he began to scribble some notes. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
"Is there anything else I can do for you?"
"

nearing the end of their conversation, Aiko had a rather bold request. Knowing his sensei and his teachings, this request would probably raise curiosity. "Yes, it's one more thing." Aiko said with a pause. "I'd like to obtain the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. If you wouldn't mind Sensei, it would be an honor to use your eyes." Aiko said bowing his head.

"With that power bestowed upon me, I would uphold the responsibility of peace for not only me, but for the fellow citizens of kumogakure." Aiko said raising his head. Aiko was nearly Jounin, enlightened due to his journey, fully masted his way of the sword, and fully mastered his sharingan. The eternal Mangekyo sharingan would be his last step in his training.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aiko's request was a rather surprising one that Shin could not help but raise his eyebrow. It was almost as if he was hoping for Shin to die so that he would obtain his eyes. Why was the young man seeking such power and especially from Shin.

"That is an interesting request. I do not hope you are not seeking for my early death." Shin said jocular as he gave a soft laugh. "I suppose every raikage has a very short life expectancy so perhaps you might get your wish. However, I am curious as to why you are seeking such power especially from me?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
RolePlay said:
"That is an interesting request. I do not hope you are not seeking for my early death."
"I suppose every raikage has a very short life expectancy so perhaps you might get your wish. However, I am curious as to why you are seeking such power especially from me?"

] Laughing a bit, Aiko shook his head. "Oh no sir sensei! If/when you do die, I wish I die a day before you. Just so I don't have to live a day without you." Aiko said starring at his sensei giving him a warm smile. "Well sensei, I'm seeking this power from you because your eyes would mean a lot to me. Our eyes would still be used to protect. only truly activated for the protection of kumogakure, my family, my friends, or my enemy. Aiko said with a pause. "As to why I'm seeking this power. Well, I'm considering it my last step of my enlightenment. Pushing my abilities to new heights, this will allow me to become a better symbol for peace." Aiko said awaiting a response.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well there was no doubt that he was honest. Shin was happy that he had chosen Aiko as his apprentice. There were very few that would walk Shin's path even the path that Shin had walked prior those many years ago. The path was nothing to take light for only a few could remain in it; despite its difficult it was Shin's dream that one day all shinobi would walk. In Shin's eye's the shinobi were to be the first fruits for humanity to live selflessly, to be a symbol of peace and honor. Yet, history had shown that such a dream could only reside in the heart of fools. Shinobi could never bring peace and peace could never be obtained through the hands of men.

"Lets hope it never comes to that." Shin said with a smile as he reached for a blank parchment and quill pen. "I will honor your wish but let me put it into writing. I am sure that when I die there will be many who want my body, at least in writing no one can refute your request."

For a few moments, there was silence as Shin scribbled and scratched the brown fabric. He stopped and lifted a finger as he began to form a quick seal before his index finger burned blue like a lit candle. He pressed his finger against the parchment imprinted a dark black emblem. He handed the legal document to Aiko to read.

"All you need to do is sign and provide it to the coroner when the time is right. There are two things I need you to promise me, Aiko-san. If my death is an act of murder do no seek vengeance but justice. If we are walking the path for true peace for the village and the world we must not allow our emotions cause us to falter even though the people we have sworn to protect hate us. The last is to get an apprentice and teach what I have taught you so that the path for peace does not end with you."

"When you have my eyes you will have my chakra and you will have Deta as well as access to my jutsu." Shin continued as he rose out of his seat and walked toward the back of his office. He began to pull several black notebooks with all of them sharing an embedded white swirl on the center. He returned to his seat as he placed each book side by side -- the books were ten in total.

"Here are some of my textbooks that are catalog of my exploits as well as thoughts. I have created a jutsu called Rekishi Hakken that allows me the ability to virtualize written text using my sharingan. You can say these books are a recordings and my sharingan the playback device. You can communicate with the individuals except they only know what I would have known at the time. Use my abilities well and I know you will."

[You could use this thread as a gate way to transfer my crpj to Aiko]

Rekishi Hakken

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
"Lets hope it never comes to that. I will honor your wish but let me put it into writing. I am sure that when I die there will be many who want my body, at least in writing no one can refute your request."

"Thank you sensei." Aiko said in response. Watching his sensei scribble on the blank parchment, Aiko smiled. It was nice knowing his sensei entrusted him with his eyes that would grant him glorious power. Creating the legal document with a final stamp using his index finger, shin handed Aiko the parchment.

"All you need to do is sign and provide it to the coroner when the time is right. There are two things I need you to promise me, Aiko-san. If my death is an act of murder do no seek vengeance but justice. If we are walking the path for true peace for the village and the world we must not allow our emotions cause us to falter even though the people we have sworn to protect hate us. The last is to get an apprentice and teach what I have taught you so that the path for peace does not end with you."

Thinking of his sensei's words and the promise he had to make, Aiko nodded. "I promise sensei." Aiko said in response. The thought of someone murdering his sensei would be preposterous. After all, who would kill a man of peace that strived for nothing more then the protection of his homeland and comrades. "Anything is possible though." Aiko thought thinking on the subject of what if. "Justice would surely be found sensei. As for an apprentice, haha that's interesting. Putting an individual through your trainings and teachings?" Aiko said placing a hand on his head in shock with the thought of an apprentice. Aiko understood though and he'd surely live up to his promise.

"When you have my eyes you will have my chakra and you will have Deta as well as access to my jutsu."

"That's very interesting." Aiko said raising a brow. "I wonder what kind of various Jutsu he created." Aiko thought as his sensei placed ten peculiar black books on the table.

"Here are some of my textbooks that are catalog of my exploits as well as thoughts. I have created a jutsu called Rekishi Hakken that allows me the ability to virtualize written text using my sharingan. You can say these books are a recordings and my sharingan the playback device. You can communicate with the individuals except they only know what I would have known at the time. Use my abilities well and I know you will."

Even at Aikos age, his sensei still amazed him. smiling, it was interesting to see that his sensei was still advancing as a shinobi. To know that Aiko would someday have his abilities was heartwarming. "Sensei, you are truly a splendid shinobi, one of a kind. Thank you for your teachings and taking care of me. You have all of my gratitude." Aiko said as he rubbed his eyes a bit. Even though much had changed, his heart was still that of a child and he was still sensitive. "Ah, I don't cry as much no more sensei. Just a little something in my eye." Aiko said jokingly.

[I will use this as a gate way]
[p.s.: I'm enjoying this rp]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aiko did not give a thought of obtaining his own apprentice. He did not realize that he would no longer be a student but a master. Shin could not help but smile as his innocence as the young contemplated on the idea. When Aiko requested for Shin's eyes, he only assumed that he would amplify his own power but he forgot that a Uchiha's eyes is close a shinobi's soul than his heart. Every pain or desire that Shin had experience over the years he had walked as a shinobi would be a gift for Aiko. Even though the raikge may be gone he could still live through his student. Aiko's response to all of this was nothing more than gratitude as tears of joy trickled out of his eyes. He attempted to

"It is a good to cry, at least your tears are of joy and not sadness. The last time I cried was when my mother died. There is so much I need to learn it is one of the reasons why I developed Deta. Well I would not say developed he is a part of my chakra personified. He has always existed within me. I hope that one day we can use chakra to better understand ourselves and the world around us. Speaking of knowledge, you have mastered the use of your sharingan but have you be able to use your abilities without the use of your sharingan."

Shin paused a moment before reaching under his desk and pulling out a small black box. He open the box and revealed two concave lenses that looked very much like contacts. "I would suggest you have your shargingan always activated to the point where it is natural like breathing. Eventually, chakra coils will mimic the chakra exerting from your eyes like a muscle reflex. These are contacts that I use to mask my eyes from everyone so no one knows visually that I have my sharingan activated. As long as you don't run into a Hyuuga I don't think it will arouse suspicious. I have been able to master my sharingan to point where I don't need my sharingan to use a hypnotic genjutsu. I simply release my chakra like a pulse." Shin said as he placed the small box onto the table for Aiko to examine.

"It can come quite handy when dealing with a bunch of politicians." Shin said jocularly with a grand smile.

[Jutus reference is Saimin Chakra]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
It is a good to cry, at least your tears are of joy and not sadness. The last time I cried was when my mother died. There is so much I need to learn it is one of the reasons why I developed Deta. Well I would not say developed he is a part of my chakra personified. He has always existed within me. I hope that one day we can use chakra to better understand ourselves and the world around us. Speaking of knowledge, you have mastered the use of your sharingan but have you be able to use your abilities without the use of your sharingan."

"I like that. It would be quite an advancement in the shinobi world in intelligence and understanding of ones self and possibly others. It could even go to heights that we understand different chakra users such as animals." Aiko said with a brief pause.

Thinking of his abilities, Aiko raised a brow as he scratched his head. "No Sensei, I can't say that I can access all my abilities without the use of my Sharingan." Aiko said shaking his head a little as his sensei pulled out a black box with peculiar contact lenses.

"I would suggest you have your shargingan always activated to the point where it is natural like breathing. Eventually, chakra coils will mimic the chakra exerting from your eyes like a muscle reflex. These are contacts that I use to mask my eyes from everyone so no one knows visually that I have my sharingan activated. As long as you don't run into a Hyuuga I don't think it will arouse suspicious. I have been able to master my sharingan to point where I don't need my sharingan to use a hypnotic genjutsu. I simply release my chakra like a pulse."

His sensei's theory was brilliant. Something Aiko wished he'd have been thought about. Activating his sharingan, Aiko smiled. "Like you always said, learning never stops. So, might as well start now and hopefully I don't run into a Hyuuga." Aiko said laughing a bit. It was apparent that Aiko still had some ways to go. Still taking lessons at his age.

"It can come quite handy when dealing with a bunch of politicians."

"Oh lord, politics. This would most definitely be needed." Aiko said joking with a hint of nervousness. He wasn't the best politician, but he knew he could hold his ground. If he was to ever become part of council, he'd surely make an impact. If his sensei would allow, Aiko would equipped the contacts and put the various books into a scroll. Giving a little thought, Aiko's face showed curiosity. "Sensei, how would one become part of clouds council?" Aiko said thinking of politics.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy had much to learn and it was exciting to the eagerness to learn more from his sensei despite learning almost all that he could know from Shin. Shin could remember the first time he met Aiko and his brother taking Aiko as his apprentice. With Aiko and Karou as his students, Shin would teach them his way to be a shinobi. Eventually, Karou would walk the path of he ANBU and Aiko would remain in the main branch as Shin before him. The two children grew up to be marvelous shinobi contributing well in their respective branch. It was unfortunate that Shin was not always with them as the duties of being raikage held him back. At times Shin contemplated how things would have been if he had remained as main branch sennin. Would he had been able to do more for his students, perhaps more for the village.

At least, everything played out the best that it could. Aiko activated his sharingan as the red swirls pierced through Shin. The glare in his eyes were strong filled with power compared to soft brown eyes. When he retrieve the contacts and replaced them into his eyes the gentleness of his countenance returned.

After Shin's comments about his experience with the many politicians of the country he became interested in the village's council.

"Cloud Council. Well, I wouldn't say there is a methodical way to become one. You have to be noticed by the village for one and always be a valid asset when dealing with the other nations as well as internally. It would be good for you to know the council, personally. If they trust you they will surely nominate you as council member. I have never considered a position as a council member but I have no idea how long I should remain as the village kage. Also, the council have not always been behind on my policies as raikage I don't know how well received they will be if I were to join their rainks but maybe that will change. Why the sudden interest, Aiko-kun?" Shin inquired.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
"Cloud Council. Well, I wouldn't say there is a methodical way to become one. You have to be noticed by the village for one and always be a valid asset when dealing with the other nations as well as internally. It would be good for you to know the council, personally. If they trust you they will surely nominate you as council member. I have never considered a position as a council member but I have no idea how long I should remain as the village kage. Also, the council have not always been behind on my policies as raikage I don't know how well received they will be if I were to join their rainks but maybe that will change. Why the sudden interest, Aiko-kun?"

nodding Aiko understood. It was quite interesting indeed. Something he'd most definitely look into. "Well sensei, it's quite simple. If I put in the work, I could change and better the village from a council seating. Doing so, I'd be able to make interesting and proficient ideas come to life. Not only would I change kumogakure, but I'd be able to stand up for what is truly right. Justice, and like you said, if you ever die, seek out Justice." Aiko said with a brief pause.

Blinking a few times, he was still adjusting to the contacts. It was still new to him, and the feeling was weird. Especially with chakra flowing through his eyes. "Becoming a part of council, I'd be Justice to help out all people. Politically and still physically because I could continue missions. I'd most definitely be a valuable asset if I do say so myself." Aiko said. Hopefully, his sensei could give suggestions, and share his insight on his idea of becoming a council member.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Fair enough." Shin said. Shin could not have made a better response. The only problem was whether or not the council would accept him. The council had a very hard time accepting Shin's ideal and Aiko would be the one carrying them.

"You are right. You would be an great candidate and I would say you would be better than I. I wonder do you considering pursing a place soon? I would think that you would learn and serve the village as much as you can before reaching such a position?" Shin inquired.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
"You are right. You would be an great candidate and I would say you would be better than I. I wonder do you considering pursing a place soon? I would think that you would learn and serve the village as much as you can before reaching such a position?"

"I'll give it time sensei! Haha, I'm still young and council has been around for decades. Maybe after I retire from this shinobi life. For now, things still need to be done." Aiko said standing to his feet.

"Nice seeing you though sensei, it's time to head to my old place and catch a little sleep. Believe it or not, I haven't slept in two days. Thanks sensei, for everything!" Aiko said before attempting to leave.

[Topic left unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back