Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Ghost of You [SMM]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oceanic optics scan the surroundings, an ivory lab coat adheres to the figure of the medical chief. Little to no surprise, the integral structure of the gates had not suffered even minimal damage; Lord Umashiashikabihikoji was quite the magnificent man. Upon the day of the Hokage’s disappearance, his last moments were stated to be above the gates, midair combat with the fowl creature from the void. Steadily her neck cranes back, lifting upwards against the beacon of hope the gates symbolized – a low whistle escapes her pursed lips. “Could use windows, but impressive as always.” she comments dryly. To prove her worth in the new position she would not leave this location until concrete evidence was to be gathered.

Tenderly her left leather boot presses against the structure, teal chakra flooding outwards to coat the footwear. One step at a time, foot by foot could one view her scaling upwards. To convince the gate guards to allow her studies during such a crucial period had not been easy, fortunately her position of temporarily helming the medical branch certainly played a factor. Shaking her head, the platinum mane cascading towards the terra below as she climbed, Mikasa began to mentally prepare herself for the remaining course of the day. With one final momentous step, her body would normalize, settling on top of the gates to witness the magnificence and glory of Konohagakure spread before her very eyes.

“Hard to imagine such a catastrophe occurred days ago.” she murmurs gently. Wasting no time, the sound of hands clasping against one another resonates loudly above the village. The ivory coat upon her shoulders belonged to Lord Umashiashikabihikoji, gained through the temporary Hokage Lady Yomi; thus being adequate enough to use to locate his chakra if her within the village. Kaleidoscope hues spiral endlessly, Chakra Sense. Immediately her gaze settles against the last known location, the skyway above.

What would she be greet with? The sun light beamed brightly, the air with the occasional zephyrs of uncertainty. To falter with tasked with such importance would not be allowed. “I spy with my little eye . . .

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Like a scar, the oddly shaped jagged mark in the sky seemed to beckon the medic to look closer and closer into it. Too high for the average shinobi to even leap towards without getting a running start on a building or two, but definitely just high enough to be within reach for an attack, what would have been shocking about the scar as that it seemed to just ever so lightly crackle with energy. From a certain angle, she might catch a glimpse of something beyond but otherwise, she wouldn't be able to see much. As if on cue, a feather seemed to slip through the gap and escape through a crevice from the beyond. Downward it spiraled towards the woman until the black, somewhat fire tinged feather landed at her feet as it gave off a signature as if it were still somewhat internally on fire.

Where exactly it came from and what it was made of may have been a mystery, but to the medic shinobi it was just one further clue towards figuring out where the now previous Hokage might have disappeared to. Meanwhile, on the other side, Umashi was busy getting over the forced removal of the Kotoamatsukami command to defend Konoha. If he was going to be any use to himself and his allies then certain protective protocols would have be be removed entirely. Continuing to look up to see if other feathers might fall, the medic might not see any and the sliver of chakra that lead to the other realm might disappear but there was enough evidence to at least prove that some sort of large black bird had indeed come passing through the village late that fateful night.

OOC: Typed through vertigo, sorry if it doesn't make the most sense. Going to lay down now. Topic entered and left.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Peering upwards would the kunoichi take notice of the rift, unable to witness the occurrences on the opposing side however. Truth to be told, the medical chief had not heard of an extremity to the degree that she currently stares down. No words were needed, clasping her hands together, Mikasa begins to weave hand signs to perform the appropriate technique to aid her endeavor. To turn back at this stage would certainly result in being ridiculed by Lady Yomi, a strong attempt would suffice at the very least. Zephyr’s Grace<i></i>, collecting the streams of air about her, the medical chief begins to lift above the Phoenix Gates. Mikasa wouldn't have a significant amount of time to bend the laws of physics, if luck were on her side, then the kunoichi might be close to reaching the rift opening.

Soaring through the skyway, the maiden outstretches her hand towards the oddity – only to be met with resistance. Jolts of electricity streak outwards, causing the petite hairs upon her neck to erect and her expression fixates into one of curiosity more so than being startled. “Peculiar.” She murmurs taking notice of the duration of the jutsu beginning to cease. To further gather information, Mikasa forms a box with her index and thumbs, Snap Shot<i></i>; unsure of the conditions the image were to be.

Leaning back, she begins her long descent towards the terra below and little to no surprise did she gain far too much momentum as the technique fully dissipates. An odd twinkling object catches her attention in the midst of the fall, her head turning slightly to the left to observe a fowl’s feather and the odd embers it produces. Instinctively the woman reaches outwards to grasp on the object, paying no mind to the potential dangers of her action. Twirling the feather between her digits, she continues to examine the object of the so called labeled Uchiha Bird, unsure of what to truly make of the singed feather. “This is far more than what I expected, this will have to be reported to Lady Yomi.” she states aloud before crashing against the earth below – caught up in the thoughts that plague her mind in regards to the evidence thus far.

After a considerable amount of time, the maiden rises from the tomb in the earth she created, digits digging into the soil to form a grip. Fortunately her structure was a bit different from most, unsure of what exterior damage she may have suffered, and she would first head to the Konoha Byoin to examine herself prior to showcasing her findings.

Patting down her frame would she insure the feather secure and undamaged, fortunately this would hold true; a sigh of relief escapes her pursed lips. The sun was setting in the distance, kissing the horizon and bidding its ado for the day and revealing the trail of silver chakra lingering in the skyways above. If Mikasa were able to take anything away from this expedition, it would be that the likely hood of the Uchiha clan controlling a creature this powerful seemed unlikely; although she had to admit was not too familiar with the clans specialties. In any even the kunoichi presses past the guards, not in her usual temperament. Focus, that is the one word going through her thoughts as she heads towards the hospital research labs, nearly forgetting any potential injuries she may suffered for a brief instance.

A pause, “After I tend to myself.” she iterates aloud once more, increasing the size of her strides to cover more ground. The mission was relatively successful and this would hopefully allow her to gain a bit more sleep, even if the amount in question was minuscule. As of late, goodness knows that she was able to do such a thing. Tsukasa Mikasa was, for once, a tad bit grumpy.

[OOC: Mission Complete - Topic Left]
[WC: 1,000/1,000]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back