Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Halls of Knowledge

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: sorry about the wait, Work has been hectic

Looking to Nanashi and noting her state of mental ambiguity, Kuro took her nonchalance as a yes as well. "I take it we all agree on this method as both a learning experience and a way to find the last known Oracle. I will also send a missive to the Ranger order as no one is allowed to kill a sandwyrm except in self defense by Ancient Sunan Law. As you can imagine few have had the capability or the reasoning to kill one. Within our current ranks 4 among us can stand against one, I would like to ask Kumomi-san to record the event as I will take the lead in this endeavour. I would also like to ask Kyuji-san to be on hand as a healer and back up in case things go disastrously wrong. Last and never least I request my Senju brother's help in attracting the sandwyrm to a neutral location. We should be able to observe it before we engage it with the help of the ranger order." As Akuma Kuro addressed the possible future Oracles. Mouko Kuro made his way to the Ranger order to deliver the request for assistance in the hunt and recording of the capture of a sandwyrm.

Kuro produced a Toraono ledger on tactics used to take on sandwyrms that hinted that direct rhythmic sound was almost a sure way to attract a sandwyrm in the deep desert. He also showed in the ancient leather tome the usage of forgotten tools to move sandwyrms in a far more gentle manner. Mouko Kuro presented these tools that had once been kept in an old vault in the dojo to the Ranger order. It was time to revive the elder ways...

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kumomi stayed quiet during this part of the discussion. She was indeed a child amongst gods when it came to strength. She looked over to Kuro as he asked her to record the events. She nodded with approval. With her puppets and her Caterpiller Copy Jutsu this would be an easy task. She would cross her legs and lay her gloved hands on the table. These men were stating that they could control a Sandworm, and if this was possible she wanted to know the technique so that she could alter it for her own use. This meeting was getting more and more intrigueing. She was truly excited to see where the Oracles would take her, and her studies.

((OoC: sorry for short post, I don't really know what to have her due amongst y'all... she can't really do much in terms of grandiose schemes like y'all.))

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The descendant of Byakko would cross his arms as he listened to the veteran Sand shinobi discussing their plan and nodding when Kuro brought up the idea that Kyuji would be the healer of the group. He was listening intently on the situation as it appeared according to his brother that they were going to work with the Ranger Order to tackle this task at hand. Being as it may, he just kept his mouth quiet and let the other ones continue their discussion.
In some ways, he was excited to see what a sandwyrm was outside of the textbooks and see the challenge of fighting one. But, he also had a child on the way with his wife and she was counting on him living for a good while until old age set in and decided to take him away from her or at the very least dying for his family and friends in a great war to protect them.

[OOC: Let's just move on and forget this post from me.]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro quickly distributed tasks for their upcoming sandwyrm tackle quest. He would take lead point. Kumomi, the Kunoichi with the puppet obsession would record everything. Kyuji would stand on medical guard and Kazuki would attract a sandwyrm and then direct it to a neutral area, where they could do what they had do, without worrying about civilian causalities or government's buildings being destroyed. The future Oracle then summoned a pair of tomes. One that described tactics for luring sandwyrms and the other that described a set of tools whose purpose was moving and controlling sandwyrms. The Overlord immediately began studying the tome about luring techniques. It would seem sound and large quantities of chakra were usually enough for it. Although he lacked the sound part, he certainly had the mass of chakra.

[Topic Left]

OC
I think we should continue this in a different topic and outside the village, no?

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared the boys and girl in the room were about done with this part of their meeting and it was time to go outward and do what they needed to do to attract this Fuu figure. It would not be an easy task for them all, but with the four of them together, they definitely had a better chance of surviving than being alone. The descendant of Byakko would get up from his seat looking at everyone before announcing that he was ready to move on from this more formal setting and head on out. He would await the response from his brother before leaving however and if he agreed with Kyuji, he would walk out of the door and follow the group or meet them at their new location. Today was certainly shaping into quite an interesting one to say the least.

[Topic Left as well if we are done here.If not, please PM me letting me know!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back