Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Ice and Fire [Tutor]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit down on the floor it was a cold day for once as the cherry tree swayed in the winds, Takeshi allowed himself to look around trying to figure out where the best place to do this would be, as he crossed his legs and sat in the Uchiha clan house dojo it was clear that he wanted to make sure that this training session went ok, it had been a while since he had actually managed to get some alone time with his wife and now was no exception he wanted to make sure that they had the time to lean from each other, Takeshi allowed a small yawn to come form his lips as he looked around at the empty Dojo.

Takeshi sat silent as he looked outside the frost still on the ground and the earth had still been damp from the night after, it seemed that he had gotten up earlier but that was to be expected considering the situation that they had found themselves in. Takeshi would be teaching Yuki a few new tricks of the trade now she was becoming stronger in the advanced elements. It seemed that she had been progressing and he was only going to make sure that training continued to progress further in the coming days. Takeshi allowed himself to close his eyes for a few minutes as it seemed that she was taking her time to arrive, though he didn’t mind enjoying the fact that they would finally have some time to just relax between the two of them.

Takeshi leaned back in the empty training space admiring the weapons on the training racks as well as the training matts that had been provided, he was enjoying the last few days that he had not overseen the branch for. It seemed that there was still a fair few buts of work for the Uchiha to complete, but it was coming along nicely, and it seemed that his determination to provide the clan house with training grounds had been put to good use. Takeshi waited silent and dormant his eyes closed as he allowed the cold air to be taken into his lungs, he found it soothing to be here, the tree gently he allowed a small smile to creep across his lips as he listened to the noises around him, it was clear that this was a place he could finally call home.

[MFT: 408]
[TWC: 408/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki walked the grounds of the gardens the air was cold and sharp she was clothed in her normal training gear which consisted of a black bodysuit and a baggy vest top that hung loosely over her frame over the top, frost carpeted the floor glittering as the wake light of the morning sun caught the tiny frozen particles of the morning dew, the Haku took in a lungful of the air as she walked enjoying feeling the chill on her skin. The grounds around the house were silent other than the soft creak of the branches of the trees in the breeze and the chirp of the bird that hadn’t left for warmer climates for the winter. The female was enjoying the silence of the gardens there had been a sudden intake of new members to the Household and the normal peace of the place had been shattered, in part, she was glad that her husband’s clan was thriving, but she had grown accustomed to the empty corridors and vacant rooms.

The Haku let her feet carry her to the further part of the Uchiha Complex, it was the area of the house was only used for storage and a more private place for her and Takeshi to train. Yuki put her hands on the paper screen door and slid it to one side allowing her entrance to the Dojo, there was a small hallway which opened into the main room. Slipping her shoes off Yuki entered the Dojo, in the centre of the space she saw Takeshi sitting crossed legged on the floor, his back to the door his eyes looking out into the small garden beyond. The floor was soft, and the tatami mats offered a slight bounce as she walked lining each of the four walls was various weapons some of which she was sure was old. On the opposite side of the room, the screen door was open allowing the cold air to circulate through the room outside she could see the last few petals of the tree fall before it went into is sleep till next spring when it was burst back into life.
“Good morning my love,” Yuki greeted her husband approaching him from behind, she placed her hands on his shoulder and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. “What is it that you have planned today?” she walked around to face him taking a few moments to admire his features as he sat bathed in the orange hue of the winter’s morning sun.

[MFT: 423]
[423/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi returned the kiss as he looked at his wife, it had been a while since they had time like this but it was still learning they where not going to be doing anything to stressful today, but it was nice to see what Yuki had learned since they had spent time apart. It seemed that since his trip to Sand he had very little time with her but now with the removal of his duties for a little while he had that time free now and would finally get to see what Yuki had learned it seemed that she would have to push herself today, but he wasn’t worried she seemed more than capable of being able to last during the fight.

“I figured today I would like to see what you have been learning since my time away from the village, I know that you have been developing your skills as well as having that recent brawl at the gates so I feel it is time for you to show me just how far you have come since our last talk, besides this training keeps you in shape for the future and what is coming up. How you want to do it is down to you.”

He paused for a few moments as he considered how Yuki would be proving herself in the eyes of the Uchiha, it would be down to her how she wanted to demonstrate her new powers that she had been learning but he was intrigued to see what she had been learning, since his return Takeshi had found himself to be a lot stronger since his return he just hoped the same could be said for one of his Captains.

“It seems that reports state you have been learning a lot and this is a good sign, so the dojo is yours to show some of these new-found powers that you have acquired”

[TWC: 730/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female grinned feeling the male’s lips on her skin as Takeshi returned her kiss and watched him as he got to his feet, she stepped back a little and rested her hand on her hip as she listened to him speak, and nodded at his request. She had almost completely forgotten the Takeshi hadn’t been around to witness the progression that she has made, it has almost been a year that he was away from her looking back on it now it barely felt that long. She was more than happy to share with him her progress that she had made in his time in Sand, it was mainly to show him that she could look after herself but also that his faith wasn’t misplaced in giving her ANBU Captain.
“Of course, just take a step back” Yuki gestured him out of the way so that she would have enough room to show him what it was that she had learned in his time away from her. She thought that she would start from the beginning, she closed her emerald eyes and took a deep breath. Focusing her Chakra she moved her finger creating the required seal in order to demonstrate one of the new skills that she had mastered.

Yuki could feel the atmosphere around her bend and condense into her hands creating a small vacuum sucking the energy around her into the palm of her hand creating a sphere of brilliant white light, once it had been created Yuki pulled water from around her giving the ball an aquatic appearance. The ball hummed and pulsated this signal to Yuki that it is ready to be let go sending it outwards towards the empty garden, the female watched as it drove itself into the ground impacting with the hard earth creating a small crater in it wake. The Haku took a deep breath letting the energy dissipate from her panting slightly from the effort.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched as the rasengan formed in the palm of his wife’s hand, it seemed that she had been improving on her natural talents but she still had a lot of work left to go that much was true, while it took effort and discipline to focus down the Rasengan into that ball of energy it was clear that they still had a lot more work to be completed. Takeshi allowed himself to look around as he pondered at the ball for a while, his own palm coming out for a few seconds as a fire ball came into existence a shinnying piece of the ball of energy rotated with speed as Takeshi allowed his eyes to meet with his wife for a few seconds.

“That is easy enough task to be completed by anyone that just has a bit of time and patience waiting for them, nothing special about that if I am being honest, lets face it Yuki you control water anyway and ice, so this move is just something that naturally would have transpired eventually. I asked you to show me something new, push yourself and your chakra, like the old lessons we had with Senju, make sure you use the stronger moves get used to using that much Chakra and get used to the hand seals that you will be using to create them.”

It seemed that Takeshi was going to be teaching Yuki how to use this much Chakra back to back without any issues, without pause and without and problems. It would be exhausting to do it this way, but it would improve Yuki and her abilities to use these Jutsu with no issues at all, it seemed that this had been the plan all along for the Uchiha.

“So lets just keep going and show me more, push yourself and extend that Chakra out, no point in holding it back when you have finally unlocked it.”

[TWC: 1,053/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The kunoichi looked at the Uchiha finding him less than impressed which caused the female to pout a little however she was keen to learn from him so took his advice seriously. Hearing him mention Senju came as a surprise, it had been a long time since she had heard that name and instantly wondering what their old mentor would think of how far the two of them had come. It made is criticism feel a little less scathing.
"You are right as always Takeshi” She grins stretching her arms behind her back of her head, Yuki knew he was right even if she did hate to admit it, she was still relying on her natural affinity for water and ice and it was time to show him something else, something completely different.

The Haku thinks over the things she had learnt before making her choice, she wanting to use something that didn’t rely on her natural talents. Using two elements that she knew that he hasn’t seen her use before Yuki closed her eyes moving her fingers expertly was she summons a maelstrom of white paper fragments. They were small at first, each one on bigger than cherry blossom petals however as the female concentrated they grew in size before becoming long strands. They danced on the wind around covering her in a spiral of white, the paper began to cling to her before coating her with a cloak of paper armour. Yuki reached out her hand into the flurry of paper collecting the rest of the fibres into her hand watching as the spiralled and folded around each other creating a spear.
“Is this better?” She addressed Takeshi as the paper in the air disappeared into the either of the armour of the weapon that she had created. “I have been working on my connection with the earth as well as lightning, I think I have you to thank for that one,” She allowed the creations of hers to hold for a few minutes before allowing the paper to leave her, they danced back on the wind before vanishing as quickly as they had appeared.

[TWC: 1,113/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand up as he walked around looking at Yuki as she allowed her hands to come together it seemed that she had been picking up a few new techniques. It seemed that this had done her the world of good, Takeshi even allowed himself to consider the fact that she had put the time in to learn new skills, ones that would become useful in the future and some that could help now it seemed that Yuki was preparing herself to understand the abilities that she had been learning. Takeshi nodded as a small smile came to his face as he looked at the new powers that where around her.

“Well it seems that you have actually learned something, and how about your maintaining time how often and how long are you able to keep these abilities up for? Have you progressed to the point now where you can do multiple moves off the bat without any issues or are you still find it straining? These types of questions would be facts that I would be intrigued to know, to say the very least. So, let’s see what else have you recently learned in your time while I was away why not show me that one?”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand there silent and dormant once he had spoken, it seemed that the paper style was something that he was happy with it seemed new and it was still being perfected, though the question of what else has she managed to learn. Takeshi allowed himself to stay silent for a bit longer as he decided to just listen and let her get on with the show he would be more contempt to just sit down and watch the new skills that Yuki had acquired he was pushing her to keep casting Jutsu seeing how long she could maintain this for.

[TWC: 1,367/ 1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki looked over at Takeshi and was glad that he wasn’t disappointed in her again, he stood up and walked around her as he spoke to her asking questions about her ability to maintain her Jutsu as well as how many she could do at a time. She watched him as he stops pacing around her waiting for her to respond.
“Well I can keep lower ranking jutsu maintained for a while, I have fully unlocked the secrets of my Haku abilities which has given me a better insight into creating Ice from both my water Jutsu and Wind Justu’s. Not only that I have mastered nearly all the water element jutsu, that paired with my connection with Mizuke has only made them stronger,” She smiled a little, the last time that she had used her demon powers in front of him she had lost control now she worked with the creature inside of her rather than fighting it. “I am yet to have mastered combining my jutsu together though,” She knew this was something that she needed to work on, and hoped that he would one day teach her. “Let me show what I have been working on”

The female left the side of Takeshi and walked over to one of the walls looking over the various armaments until she found something suitable. Her eyes fell on a small dagger, taking it from the wall she pressed the blade to the palm of her hand cutting her pale flesh leaving a trail of crimson in its wake. She took a sharp intake of breath as the sting of the cut burned at her nerve endings, it was long until she felt the familiar tickle was the blood leaked into her palm. Yuki allowed the blood to drip from her wound freezing it as she did create a long whip of frosted blood, she cracked the whip hearing it bite at the air around her.
“It has allowed me to freeze even blood,” He held the whip in her hand as she re-joined Takeshi “And it terms of maintaining my jutsu,” Yuki allowed the blood from the whip to unfreeze, it lost it shape falling into a puddle on the floor, from that puddle rose a perfect copy of herself. It stood next to her silent awaiting instruction.

[TWC: 1,505/1.500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to watch Yuki with her Jutsu it seemed that she had been improving on that side she had gotten stronger since they had last spent any time tutoring it seemed that Yuki had come a long way and Takeshi was not about to complain in her improvements. As he stood silently watching he nodded to himself before figuring that the two of them had done enough today. It seemed that she had been getting stronger inside of the village in his absences, with her elevation to the position of Captain as well it was to be expected that she would have to spend more time progressing herself inside of the village.

“Well it seems that you did learn enough while I was away, and you are able to maintain moves well past the previous point, you should be proud of your progression it seems that you are ready for the front-line duties that is something rare of most people. Now with it seems that is enough for the day I have a bar to get to and you probably could use the day to relax.”

Takeshi allowed himself to give Yuki a small peck on the cheek once more as he turned around and walked away, it seemed that he was satisfied with todays efforts though probably would be keeping a nice close eye on her in the future, Takeshi had that kind of habit of making sure that people were contuing to train even when they had other tasks to do.

[TWC: 1,624/1,500]
[Once your fifth post is done put in for rewards]
[Topic Left]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki nodded as Takeshi spoke, she could feel herself blush a little as he gave her praise. He approached her and kissed her cheek before leaving the training room. It seemed that she had done enough to please him for today and was now very much looking forward to having the rest of the day to herself. She looked over the newly formed blood clone dissipating it into the wind as she turned to watch Takeshi leave. Once she heard the door close behind him to took a seat on the matted floor and crossed her legs, seeing as she was here already further training would go amiss. She cleared her mind and begin to mediate allow her mind to carry herself away. She would stay like that for a few hours before getting back to her feet and leaving the Dojo.

[TWC: 1.500+]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back