Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Infernal Trade (Solo mission)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Wednesday 4:01am - The geographic location known as Inferno goes quiet. Lightning is no longer visible as it has been seen striking a hulking creature of inhuman proportions. The fires stop burning. Inferno returns to its natural state of extreme heat and misery. An exodus of humans occurs.

Tuesday 6:57pm - My caravan is dispatched. I intend to travel with it. The Master thinks we will be attacked, someone out there, probably from Sungakure has been trying to delay my delivery of goods. I trust my Jashin lord to show me the light and shadow I need in order to make this delivery and make good of it. My cargo makes noises, I remind them pleasantly that I will not suffer their whining or complaining. A good whipping will do.

Tuesday 4:15pm - Takahashi Sousuke overlooks his next objective. The caravan he is wishing to intercept is taking a deliberate pathway into the region he had named Inferno. Clearly they are taking precautions. Should he engage the target then, he will be proxy stir land itself. Demons of various sorts lurk there. Sousuke is familiar with the land, and abhors going there. It is a land riddled with ash and doom. He will take the path.

Unknown 0:0:0 - I hunger. I hunger. I hunger. Flesh. Flesh of any sort. It is good for me. I will eat.

Wednesday 1:59am - I am attacked by something haunting the landscape. I was warned about this. I am ready. A singular attacker? What a joke. He is fast though. He is ... what is he after? Is he after me or the cargo? If the cargo then... well, he will find out a little trick of mine soon enough. I have already tasted the blood of the cargo. They are linked to me and the glorious pain that is to come. Yes. Yes. Yes. I am looking forward to this. What a treat that is to come.

Unknown 0:1:6 - They are in my domain. Do they know what lurks here? Are they aware of me? I am the prime in this land. They invade. They invade. They invade. I will watch. I will observe. They have brought me dinner. I will bring fire upon them, and make the landscape scream as I make them aware of my coming

Wednesday 2:16am - Sousuke swings a blade of lightning he watched as a bolt of lightning comes down and meets his intended target as he makes contact. This weapon is a curious one. It fully charges and crackles with lightning. He is reminded of being called a bird, in fact a hawk. Significance? He was once called a Hawk by a witch that he considered a friend. She claimed that he had Avian features. The follow up attack he bring is from a blade that had a blade wreathed in flame. His target is burned by fire and lightning. Laughter emerges from his target. There seemed to be joy present, but that laughter then is silenced as there was not physical pain present. Confusion follows. Why is there no pain is the question asked. Sousuke chose not to answer.

Unknown (-0:8:2) - Jashin is such a farce. He is no god, he is merely a tale to cause others to do stupidity. Mother Suna was old when Jashin had arrived. Did he ever arrive? Did she ever arrive? No. No one ever truly arrives. We are merely husks of meat set on a piece of land. We defend it. Sometimes we don't. Sometimes we merely -- ah there is a metal man out here. I have heard of him. A little man in a suit of earth. He is lurking and prowling. He is to be feared some think. Others wish to eat him. He is said to be a person of import. I will watch a little longer as he fights this falsely godless godly man.

Wednesday 2:27am - Where was the promised pain? Where is it? I need to feel it but I feel nothing. I watch my skin burn and burn and I watch as my blood is spilled. I have weakened my foe. He is moving slower than before, but he has not spoken a word to me. He is merely seiging me. I have tried to share the pain that is a gift my god has given with those linked with me. It is not happening. Why? Why is this now happening? The ground shakes. What is this? What is happening.

Wednesday: 2:15am - Sousuke recalls having fought Shouki before. Jashinist rely upon physical pain. Psychic pain is something else entirely different. It is what truly diminishes them. Eventually they realize they are not receiving pain through traditional means. In that they are not able to split the pain with others and deliver damage unto others. It is the technicality in defeating a Jashinist.

Unknown 6:8:2 - I clutch my prize. I have my meal in my hand. It is laughing at me. Curious. I will have my meal here and now. I open my mouth and sever a significant portion of the body. I chew and chew. The metal man has weapons of fire and lightning charged as he looks at me with glowing green eyes. What a curious little thing he is. Something stirs. My meal is fighting me. What a curious thing. I watch a blade emerge from my chest. My prize is cutting itself out. Bad food is being bad.

Wednesday 3:42am - I will be free of all of this. I am attacked by a man in metal, and a demon. The demon thinks of me a lunch. I fight my way out. I will share my pain with him. I feel something. Glorious yes. I will share the pain, but as I work my way out I see my nemesis, that metal man. His gaze is locked onto me. He is bleeding and too is roughed up. His blood tasted of metal, but that is to be expected! Why is he gazing so hard at me. Wait is this. The ground is turning into metal. There are truly tall and terrifying metal boxes surrounding me. What is this trick?

Unknown 7:9:3 - I am trapped. No. Not trapped. There is earth boxes surrounding me. This is a land of fire not a land of earthen structures. This little man is a menace. He is making things difficult. He has changed our location? What a curious little trick?

Wednesday 3:42am - Sousuke knew they were in Inferno. This is a land of demons. A very difficult and problematic place to be. Sousuke had trapped both man and demon in a genjutsu. Sousuke had changed their settings, yes, as he had trapped them in his mind palace. With his new acquired weapons he would have to make quick work of them. The genjutsu worked, but he did not intend to take both of them with him. Was it because the demon was devouring the Jashinist? Something things he could not explain.

He would have to act. He would have to act fast. Sousuke needed to safeguard the slaves he was trying to free. If these two were trapped in here, who knew what they were seeing. Sousuke would take a deep breath and then throw himself at his foe. With fire and lightning he would cut into these two threats. He had a limited amount of time in this genjutsu. He would have to kill both of them at the same time. A genjutsu within a genjutsu. Strike hard, strike fast.

Unknown 10:10:10 - I am being cut into. My limbs are displaced. I am being burned and burned and burned again. I feel cold, is this what cold is? The opposite of warmth?

Wednesday 3:45am - I can see my father and my mother. They were good to me, but they died being good to others. I pledged myself to my Lord Jashin. In that, he completed me, in that he allowed me to become what I was today. I cannot see him now. Has he left me?

Wednesday 3:46am - Sousuke cancels the genjutsu. He is mentally exhausted. There is a reason why he did not use Mental Kombat. He will never use that genjutsu again. It is far too straining. Even for him it proves difficult. Sousuke would then proceed to aid those who he intended to. Slaves were a pox upon the health of a country. Sousuke would work to undo it.

Wednesday 4:01am - The geographic location known as Inferno goes quiet. Lightning is no longer visible as it has been seen striking a hulking creature of inhuman proportions. The fires stop burning. Inferno returns to its natural state of extreme heat and misery. An exodus of humans occurs.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back