Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Life of a Mercenary... [Open]

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin traveled to Moon Country about two years ago, for the rich opportunities to secure various jobs. Initially, Kyo went all over and took the requests of many clients in at least three different countries. It was touch-and-go for a while, but his reputation grew and so did his intake of jobs. The Lone Wanderer, they called him, he who could be relied on. Of course, it was not like that in the beginning, not with the unpredictability of his newfound powers. He ended up killing a few well-known clients, but his expertise as a shinobi taught him how to handle such a mess. To a shinobi, deception is everything. To a mercenary, reputation is everything.

And now the Lone Wanderer was no longer a wanderer, but a resident of the fair Twin Mountains. Of all places he visited throughout his years, the Twin Mountains mostly resembled home. He knew mountains inside and out having grown up around such and so he was able to produce an home close to the peak of Mt. Tsukiakari, one that could not be easily found without the skills of a Kyoujouran and sneaking into his home if he was present is nearly impossible. At first, it was a small cave deemed too high, dangerous to reach and simply not worth the efforts to reach but to Kyojin it was a gem. Using his fists, he expanded the interior and produced fail-safe tunnels in case he needed to escape or enter his home through another way.

The village of Suta in the middle reaches of Mt. Tsukiakari was a life savior. It was where he received supplies, work and well... women. Just because he liked to live like a hermit did not mean he was celibate. But of course, not many could handle a giant like him. Still, it was nice to have access to a village while being able to fall back to a retreat in case his "urges" got out of control. As for work, he was attuned to the earth in a way incomparable to any other. As such finding minerals, gems and precious metals was not too difficult for the Namazu. Kyojin was okay with such work, but his real problem was with the people who paid him for such metals. Some dared to cheat or hold him off his pay. He was the best for finding gems where 'veins are considered to be depleted' but some thought he found a working vein and was trying to hide it. The nerve. But then again he couldn't really blame them. It was not much but it was work all the same. Now he was at the local tavern, negotiating his pay for the week with a local 'boss'. Kyojin wore his usual black outfit (see physical descript. profile in sig) with the inverted triangle on his back and barefoot as usual.

"Listen Akaya, you're the best but if you got a working vein, let us know and we could give you a proper pay! All I can do is give you thirteen hundred yen..." Said the fat, light-green haired weasel of a man, Gora.

Kyojin growled, "Gora! You said twelve troy ounces of gold would give me about two thousand yen a week. Why change this... every time I see you!"

"I simply do not have the money! It has been two months but who would have thought you'd find so much each week? You go into a depleted mine but come back with more. Clearly, you must be holding back on me. So I'm hold..." Gora dared not finish his sentence as Kyojin glared at him.

"I have better eyes than your men, softskin. Perhaps I should find someone else to deliver my stones to. Our contract is now void." Kyojin walked away from the table Gora was sitting on. Gora's bodyguards let the giant walk away as they remembered what happened last time Gora tried having his best, stealthiest men follow the giant Akaya. Broken bones were all they got.

Kyojin moved to a table and ordered food. He tried to remember who else he could go to while waiting for his ginger ale.

-------
Note: To clear confusion, Kyojin goes by Araya Akaya.

[MFT]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Osore opens the door to the tavern, bending over to fit through the frame as he makes his way in. Covered in a white-gray armor that seemed to be sealed in every joint, the most discerning feature of the man was the helmet with a golden-orange visor giving a good field of view. He stood at seven and a half feet, and three-twenty-five in pounds. His armor made him appear even larger, and he was used to being the tallest thing short of a grizzly in most places. So it was with some surprise that the visor remained fixed on Kyojin for a moment, the first person Osore had ever met to be even taller than him. And then he heard what they were discussing, gems from the mountains.

Osore follows the other to a table, pulling a chair up and sitting. Then a hiss came from the helm before a strangled, deep voice spoke words as if through a grater. ”You find gems? I know who can buy.” He was not the savant of business that he deceased cousin was, the political genius who could get money from a stone. But Osore knew how to look after the interests of the clan as well as the next person, and a chance at getting their hand in the mining business of Moon would probably help his brother's position as clan head.

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin was lost in his thoughts when someone began walking toward him. The stranger's footsteps seemed out of place and when Kyojin took a look, he could see why. The stranger, seemingly just as tall as him, was armored in white-gray. Every person's footsteps made a small, distinct sound or vibration and an armored person's steps were no different. The orange visor would be the most notable feature and so Kyojin could not see the man's eyes, the visor shielding anyone from looking inside. Kyojin believed the eyes were a mirror into the soul but it was difficult to glean anything from this man who seemed slightly larger than the Namazu giant. The armored man's voice was also intimidating, like a deep growl but Kyojin had heard tell that his own voice sometime sounded like grinding rocks. He took a small sip of his ginger ale that just arrived along with his three slabs of steak.

Kyojin nodded to the man's question. "Who?"

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

</B>Chapter 8: The Second Eden<B>Act 4: The Hardened Heart

The door swung open into the tavern as the smell of booze and piss wafted into her nose. You'd figure that in a country populated by the rich and powerful Isaki clan and the religious snobs of The Shrine that a place like this would be a bit classier. Then again, in all cities, there are the dirty and less desired parts of town. Not that she's actually complaining, but the smell is kind of a bother. Turning her head towards the monster that walked in before her, she was about to approach the large brick named Osore before she heard him speak.

A creature walked into the tavern directly after Nanami did. The creature was large and majestic in appearance. It walked up directly beside Nanami and stopped without making any noise at all. Reaching her hand up to the creature's head, she ran her fingers through it's long and flowing mane. Looking around the tavern made her want to slam down a pint and speak like a pirate. However, only the former would be true as pirates don't co-exist with ninjas in this realm... Or do they?

She leaned over and spoke into the creature's ear. "Do you suppose that if I were to hit someone right now, would my weapon turn into a blue rose?" she asked the creature before it huffed a bit. It didn't seem very amused at the question addressed towards it. The creature turned it's head and looked around, sniffing the air in the tavern and reacted by pawing at it's nose. The smell was quite abominable. The creature got it's act together and glanced at a familiar person by the name of Osore. This caused Nanami to turn her eyes towards Osore only to hear him speak in a hoarse and painful manner.

She doesn't know whether to be excited or terrified at the sound she just heard. But for now, she continued to observe the man as he finally spoke in the normal tongue. At least now Nanami knows why the man grunts and grumbles instead of speaking in the normal tongue. Turning her head and leaning against the fluffy creature, she observed the two men's interaction with one another. "I wonder what their parents fed them growing up to become so large," she wondered inquisitively. Standing at a mere 5 feet and 4 inches tall, she felt like she was walking among giants and colossi. It wasn't too far from the truth as one appeared to be made of stone and the other made of metal.

"Who wouldn't want a shipment of gems and precious stones?" Nanami asked towards the two. She would consider using this man for such brilliant rocks, but then again, she does know her limits. Not to be confused with fear, for she didn't fear anyone; but she understands that there are certain things she isn't capable of doing. "You ever consider speaking to leaders of nations? They seem quite full of themselves and wouldn't mind bathing in gems and precious stones. You'd make a killing that way."

[Topic Entered]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Osore turns his head to look at Nanami and the animal that followed her, wondering for a moment if the woman were stalking him. It wouldn't be the first time one had, but they all tended to leave when they realized Osore wasn't going to prove the rumors about his big feet true. He decides instead to ignore her and turns back to the man before him that seemed so adept at getting valuable items from the earth itself. This was a skill the clan could use, and they would pay handsomely for it. Osore's helmet does another hiss, and this time it sounds like the drawing in of air, followed by speaking once more.

”Isaki clan. Pay well, no cheating you.” He knew Tenken wouldn't try to rip anyone off, and if the man worked as well as he could then not even his father would want to short change him. The Isaki believed in a fair wage for fair work, and if someone did their share of work they were paid for it, there was no knocking pay down to make more money in the short term. Sure, it meant more now, but in the future you had less people working for you and those you did have were barely doing anything to be considered work.

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two giants began to attract the attention of the surrounding people, even more so with the approach of a beautiful, black-haired woman and her magnificent creature. Too bad she was small, perhaps about two feet shorter. She mentioned something about offering his services to leaders of nations and other important people. Kyojin frowned at such a suggestion. While it would have perhaps made him rich as she says, there would have been in no honor in receiving precious gems and the like for greedy people who cared about wealth more than the poor. Nor was it a way to redeem himself. These political self-important people bore him, which is why he avoided all that fanfare when he was the Mist Sennin. Looking at the golden-eyed woman, he smirked and cut a piece of steak to place into his mouth. "Pretty softskin... it is as you say, however, I may end up "drowning" them instead... but enough of that."

Speaking was clearly a difficulty for the metalskin. However Kyojin could not help but turn to the armored man with a raised eyebrow. Isaki... he heard that name before. Not because the name was well-known around Moon but from a distant memory. His face scrunched in thought for a few seconds before finally remembering he met an Isaki before-- Isaki Hoshikata. The second Mizukage. Mayhap fate was smiling. It was long ago when Kyojin left Mist and it was difficult to remember much but Isaki was distinct. "Interesting. I met only one Isaki in my lifetime, about five years ago and his name is Hoshikata..." Kyojin paused for two seconds and continued. "Okay. I am Akaya. We make a contract then we'll have a deal."

Though Hoshikata was a blunt man, his regard for Mist was equal to none. Last Kyojin remembered, Hoshikata evacuated his clan as did many others. It appears they have settled quite well into Moon Country. The armored giant was either a family member or an enforcer with a clear importance within the clan if he was willing to guarantee a deal. That meant his word was either true or false and Kyojin saw no harm in taking the risk.

Gora, a few feet away, was considering to do whatever it took to get Kyojin hired again despite knowing that if Araya Akaya broke a contract it is broken forever. But such plans perished anyway upon hearing the Isaki name.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Her palms were placed upon her hips with her elbows jutted out. Her head tilted to the side, letting her hair flow well over her right shoulder. An eyebrow was raised in response to being called 'soft skin'. Was it in reference to her breasts? Thinking this, her arms quickly moved up to her chest as if to cover them and a look of embarrassment creeped over her face. She liked to think of herself as rugged and tough as nails, but she is a woman after all and has the same smooth skin and fair complexion that any princess trapped in a tower would have. The woman's look of embarrassment melted away to a scowl and she walked up to the stone giant and moved one of her hands from her breasts and poked him on the cheek while he was eating.

A look of surprise crossed the woman's eyes as she poked him a couple more times. She turned and looked towards Osore for a moment and then back to Kyojin; or rather Akaya. She poked him a few more times, completely fascinated with the discovery she has made. The man's flesh didn't feel like flesh. It didn't give-way nor have the same elasticity as a normal human would. "Hey, Akaya," she asked as if fishing for an answer on the pronunciation of the name. "You wouldn't happen to be a golem, would you? If you are, that is fascinating seeing a golem act autonomously," she said as she poked his cheek once more and then poking her own cheek. After doing this, she took a step outside of the man's arm's reach.

She moved out of the way simply because she didn't know who this man really was, nor did she know if the man wanted to grab her small frame and do dirty things to it. Something she doesn't particularly care for if it wasn't part of the job. "Mind if I call you Golem-san?" she asked the man, not really giving him an opportunity to answer before taking a seat beside him and eye-balling his eyes. She raised her hand up as if to poke the man's eye but came up short. She wouldn't want someone jamming their finger into her eye. Especially not someone like the stone pillar she was sitting beside.

"Don't tell me those are gems. Because they are either the prettiest eyes I've ever seen or the most horrifying things I've ever seen," she said. Well, she wasn't entirely honest about it being the most horrifying thing she's ever seen. That spot is reserved for:
n8irwW54zqM.jpg

Gen Ryu​
That was by far the most terrifying thing she had ever witnessed in her entire life. The thing walked like a pony, talked like a human, which caused her to get the hell out of the entire Rock Country. Yes, the fearless woman was driven out of an entire country because of this demonic hell-spawn. Ponies shouldn't feel like ponies, talk like humans, and proposition her for a 'good night' in a sexual manner.

Either way, now that she sampled the man's skin texture, she was able to figure out why she was called 'soft skin', allowing her to lower her arms from her breasts. It made her self-conscious for a moment that a man addressed her for her breasts, but the revelation that the two weren't the same made her feel more awkwardly comfortable in the title. Granted, she has been gaining new titles with every topic she's in. But that's the price you pay for playing a female.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Osore watches as Nanami proceeds to prod the man, who seemed open to talks about his employment under the Isaki clan. The armored being simply stares at her as she responds to being called a smoothskin by first covering her non-existent breasts, then angrily poking at Akaya and noticing just now that the man's skin was not like her own. At mention of the man being a golem Osore begins to shake slightly with laughter. Either she was going to regret it, or the giant across from him was going to play along.

Finally Osore rises from his seat and raises a hand to his head, issuing some grunts into the headset inside his helmet. Then he looks at Nanami. Then he looks at her chest. ”Povus uzi pli brusto .” Again was the Mizugo, a language that was slightly less irritating to his throat than the common tongue, but not as soothing as the grunts of the Isaki tongue. Osore takes his seat once more as the door opens, and in steps a man with white hair and golden eyes. Only at five and a half feet, he is dwarfed by the collosi sitting at the table, and while he is in good shape his weight is nothing compared to their own.

Shokia is wearing finery for the evening, leathers and silk made for comfort and the barest of defense in case of a scuffle. Those golden eyes move between the two before resting on Kyojin.

”My son says you're capable of procuring gems?”

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin could only raise his left eyebrow as the female softskin moved her hands to her chest and got close enough to poke him on the cheek. However his tough skin rendered the sense of feeling a tad useless. Her poke was acknowledged but he couldn't feel anything from it. It was a good thing she didn't touch his hair lest she risk abrasions on her hand. Anyway Kyojin figured she stopped poking him because she probably realized that the softskin comment was nothing offensive but a mere term for those unlike him, those with soft, smooth "baby-like" skin. His skin was flesh. Hard, unusual flesh, but flesh all the same. Well, not the same flesh as others. Still, he couldn't help but smirk at her discovery and continued eating, pieces and pieces of the steak.

Kyojin stopped eating though when the girl asked if he was a golem. He put his fork down and looked at her as she took a step back. He stared at her sternly for a few seconds then broke the tension with a smile. "I... am not a golem, pretty one. Close, perhaps, but I assure you, I bleed just like anyone else. However you may call me that if you wish," He picked up his fork to drop another piece of steak into his mouth. "And yes, they are gems albeit not the kind you are thinking... so thank you... I think?"

Normally, Kyojin would never have agreed to work with nobles and the like, those who prized wealth more than the lives of commoners who do the heavy lifting but the idea of working for the Isaki intrigued him. The Isaki, if the giant remembered right, were one of the founders of Kirigakure. Kyojin turned to Osore with understanding in his eyes when the armored man, apparently done speaking into the headset, said something about breasts in Mizugo. It had been years since Kyojin heard the mother tongue of his homeland and it only cemented his decision to work for the Isaki. Not a moment later, a fancy-dressed man who was likely a noble of some sort approached the three. There was a likeness of Hoshikata in the older man's face, the memory of looking into a similar pool of eyes years ago flashed in the grey-skinned giant's mind.

Kyojin respectfully stopped eating, took a sip of his ginger ale and made eye contact with Shokia, "Yes. I am the best."

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Ooooo," the woman said in amazement as the man replied to the fact that his eyes were gem-stones. So, the man eating the steak seemed to be a walking mountain. She looked the man over and then looked down towards the bar-stool and raised a brow. That poor stool having to support a mountain's weight. They must make things better now-a-days in order for that barstool to hold that man. That is now, officially, the strongest thing in this tavern. Yes, the strongest thing to grace the land of the moon.

She looked down and narrowed her eyes, examining the barstool as she allowed her eyes to wander for a moment before her eyes fixated on a certain part. She tilted her head as a thought crossed her mind. Turning her head up to look towards the walking mountain, she cleared her throat to grab his attention. "Hey, Mr. Golem. If every part of your body is like that, then reproducing would probably be a problem?" she asked. Dirty thoughts crossed her mind before realizing that the man's skin is as rough as concrete. Then another thought crossed her mind, causing her to cringe at the thought. Now what was the dirty thought you asked? Well, that is to remain in her mind for now.

A new voice cropped up and found it's way into the tavern. Turning her head, letting her raven black hair fall upon her shoulder, she noticed a long white-haired man enter the tavern. This man obviously knows who Osore. She doesn't recognize this man, but it seemed Akaya knew who this man was; if at least by name only. Yes, she noticed the spark of recognition in the man's eyes. While quite difficult due to his stone-skin, but if the Rock Biter could make expressions, then so could someone like Akaya.

It seemed that she took a back-seat character role with the entrance of this important looking man. Now that she has become a background character, the woman looked around only to find a couple sitting at a table. She tilted her head to the side as she noticed the woman sitting at the table continued to eyeball her.

The younger woman giggled and curled her hair around one of her fingers before turning to look back at the elderly gentleman she sat across from. "Do you think she's the one?"

"How should I know?" the man asked as he took a bite out of his potato. "You're the one doing all of the following," he said with a scruffy and hoarse voice. However, their conversation seemed to be inaudible to all others except Nanami. Narrowing her eyes at the couple, she took a defensive posture before Kibo ran over to them only to sit on his haunches in front of the man eating the potato.

"Kibo, what are you doing?" she asked as the man placed a hand upon the creature's head and pet the large creature. "So, you were the one that protected our mischievous daughter weren't you?" the man asked as the smile on Kibo's face simply said everything.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Osore slides over slightly for his father, the man having all of the subtlety of a bull. Instead he watches as Nanami's pet goes over to annoy some people and his father does most of the talking.

Shokia pulls his own seat up, looking across the table at the stone giant before him and smiling. ”Well, to begin I'm not sure if you know of the Isaki clan but we are an old, and prosperous, family from the lands of Kirigakure. Sadly the country now lies under enough ice to cause a geologist to question all he's learned about why a tropical paradise could suddenly freeze over like that, but I'll leave that be for the moment. Our clan moved to Moon just before the freeze happened, pure luck to be honest, and we've set up in this land.”

“Currently we're working with the Shrine to get some businesses going in the village itself, we always like to hire locals where we set up shop as it were, but we need some enterprises going on in out of the way places like this also. Our former leader, Hoshikata, taught us that by employing those who live in the lands we place ourselves, then all benefit from it. You appear to be well off in this area, so let me make you an offer. Whatever that buffoon in the corner offered you, tack half again onto it. And a bonus of twenty percent if you manage to bring us more employees. Sound fair?”

Osore, for his part, was watching this couple pet Kibo. He rises from his seat and walks over to stand beside Nanami, pointing at them and looking down at her, wanting to know if he needed to be ready to make a new window in the wall with a body.

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And now the golden-eyed woman's inquires jumped to the issues of breeding. Kyojin chuckled inwardly and would have laughed out loud if Shokia was not sitting in front of him. He leaned in to whisper to her, "I assure you, pretty one, not every part of my body is the same and works just like everyone else's. Showing is better than telling anyway..."

Not that Kyojin would do anything to the girl but still, he thought teasing her, even if a little, was fun. Turning to Shokia, Kyojin ate in silence, listening to the man's words. Of course the giant knew of the Isaki clan, he was born in Kirigakure after all. But he had to admit, during his years in the village, he did not truly care much for the squabbles and politics of clans. When Kyojin became a Sennin, he had to become involved in the politics but he doubted the Isaki or anyone else for the matter would still remember Namazu Kyojin, the giant of Mist who lived in the wild mountain islands.

Kyojin also pondered on who to bring into this new operation. If he accepted this job, he would not have to worry about money and it will give him more time to discover the secrets of Mt. Tsukiakari... or even find some arkenstone!!!! rare metals never seen before! If anyone could do it, it was Kyojin. After all, he was the best. Although he did feel uneasiness when the Shrine was mentioned, the feeling vanished after a few realizations. Like most or rather few, he knew the true mask of the Shrine. It was not that difficult to see so, but the Shrine has never bothered him and so was there no reason to bother the Shrine. Kyojin once even took a job in shutting down a... ill-reputed business. If the Shrine was one thing, they were merciless. It is just how the world worked, Kyojin learned from his years as a mercenary. However he did what he could to scrub off a little taint of darkness here and there by doing some good deeds. The incredible number of job requests in Moon Country... whew.

"Actually, I know of the Isaki clan's origins... I was born in Kirigakure. Indeed it is unfortunate what happened to our dear village. But I've grown accustomed to this fine country and know plenty of people that will want to work this. Yes, a fair deal, sir." Kyojin smirked at Gora's expression of shock and extended his right hand. "Handshake to seal the deal then?"

[MFT]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A hand was raised in response to Osore's movements. "They know who Kibo is. I'm quite suspicious of them considering. However, I don't believe acts of violence is the answer this time around," she said in a whisper towards Osore; the one that looked to wish to throw the two over a mountain and down into the core of the planet. "No, we have other things to worry about. Tenken is going to be pissed. We should head out to Cloud as soon as possible to retrieve Hoshikata's body," she said as a means to leave the place. As soon as she finished saying her words, the man finished petting Kibo and shooed it away, causing it to return to Nanami.

The woman sitting at the table calmly took a sip of tea. She had her eyes pasted upon Nanami for a brief moment before turning her head towards the one-eyed man eating his steak. A voice rang through Nanami's head.
One bound by fate,
My daughter's twin star.
One chose the planet
But you have chosen the people.

What has your destiny have to show?
What do you intend to do with your burden?
Will you carry out your fate?
Why you of all people?

There is no escape from this
The cogs of fate have begun to turn
Turning for all eternity
As I watch the results.

A giggle was heard audibly once the words punched through into her brain. Nanami placed a hand upon the side of her head as the voice echoed and reverberated through her skull. The voice was the same as that woman's over there. The voice that shocked her brain began to cause intense pain throughout her entire body, though not outwardly showing this. She turned her eyes towards the duo once again before placing a hand on Kibo's back and mounting the creature. A little wave was given to her by the woman before Nanami turned to look towards Osore.

"I'll most likely see those two again. That's how things like this occur," she said with a little grumble. "Please do, finish off what you are doing here. I'll begin assembling the rest of your clan after I," she said darting her eyes to the side. "buy some additional 'supplies'." she continued before patting the creature to make it's exit. Her eyes turned to see Osore's father and the hard-skinned man. Her eyes fixated upon the man for a brief moment as she passed by them. Turning her head, the duo of Nanami and Kibo fled the scene.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Osore watches as Nanami freaks out over nothing and proceeds to act like a woman. He doesn't respond, women were weird things. Instead as those two leave he looks back to his father and the other large man, hearing something about Mist. Osore walks back over and sits down once more, grunting something to his dad who smiles and nods at him.

”I see you're what we call the salt of the earth. Few people honor their word enough to remember that a handshake means an inescapable promise. I have no problem with that.” He leans forward and shakes the other's hand, firmly but not too hard of a squeeze. ”My son here has had an idea that you might wish to listen to. Our former leader, Isaki Hoshikata, has gone missing. His last known whereabouts were in the village of Cloud, so my clan is sending a small group to find him. Perhaps before returning to the pleasantness of the stone you would be interested in a chance to help the man who helped our old home so much? It should be a boring venture, but if something has happened to him then there might be a need to bring justice about to whoever caused this harm.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back