Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The ... Light Sage Returns?

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto had returned to the village in order to retrieve his belongings, considering the tremendous change to his biology, he would have to become accustomed to this foreign Light Chakra. He knew that he could more or less influence his Ninjutsu with this Chakra, like Akuton but could he channel it through his being? With the Demonic Lineage Yuuto was able to many interesting things, but now he was forced to adapt to a situation he did not ask for. Regardless, he needed something to stave off those beasts. He wasn't sure if he had the same striking power, but he couldn't fight them all day.

This is what would bring us to the tunnels beneath the Kokuren, the Roots to which Yuuto was able to communicate with the tree that was now a light purple and black tree, with black leaves. The Tree bad fed on Yuutos Dark Chakra for a few days, hours at a time, this caused the tree to adopt those demonic qualities changing its very nature. He was still able to communicate it, the trees link with Yuuto being something down to the very core ; In a way he was its Master now. He reached out for vines, receiving the purple tendrils which would wrap around his skin and meld with him.

"I lost the power of dark, but gained one of equal value. However I'm unsure of how go direct it. [He Pauses, as the tree replies with images] My Puppets would be ideal, I suppose I could try channeling the Light through them like when I did the Dark (Death Touch). [He Pauses] This power is too strong for any normal material, I need something durable and has the ability to easily handle my.... [Tree cuts him off] Oh. That is a really good idea, I didnt want to impose or presume. Well thank you, if you can spare a little today, enough for me to remodel three of them would be ideal."

He had to wait for about 15 minutes, but the tree produced a block of light purple wood to be his material. The Puppet Master brought out his tools and turned one of his puppets into a lantern.

Yuuto immediately got to work, he used his Chakra Threads to control numerous tools and work at the wood. He knew that this puppet was going to be an Offensive Type, but he wasn't sure about the look not at first. In a way he felt jaded about losing his Dark Chakra, the Demon lineage was powerful. However he was graced with an entirely different power one that he would have to make due with. So what would be the story with this puppet? Why was it being created and what purpose would it serve. This question itself made Yuuto re-evaluate his Puppets. He truly had enough material to reform two puppets and their supporting augments and designs but anything more would be stretching too thin.
latest

Yuuto began carving, starting with the head, he wanted it to have an odd shape like the being didn't fit its own hide. He created elongated limbs to serve as its arms and legs, the chest and torso were slim in order to provide better twisting motions. The puppets left arm had a huge bulge, it was a compartment that Yuuto planned to place a cannon with a reinforced cylinder. This puppet came with a throne that served as an extra carrying case for its material. He placed the usual summoning seals inside of the puppet so it was connected to Yuuto's Eternal Workshop. When he finished, he dressed the puppet in gold and sealed it in a scroll before working on the next puppet.

9433fa9e6847c8b3d40d444072fdea15.jpg

Yuuto took far more liberties with the first puppet, and so it meany less material to work with, but his puppet had to have a far more intricate design. To begin compensation he dismantled the Prince of Wills and the Runic King , then repurposed the puppets as a a rotating shield for his nee creation. Then he created a puppet with a large hidden bottom half to hold various traps and tools. Since this puppet was defensive he was focused on stocking the plating of the puppet and directing its summoning seals to the puppet shields in the armory. He wanted the puppet to be light but that was neigh impossible, so he attached chakra boosters to puppet meaning that he would be forced to use more chakra with this puppet to move it quickly but it would be able to make clutch defensive moves when he did.

With his new arsenals in hand Yuuto eyed the newly sealed, "Diablo" (Golden Clothed Puppet) and "Athena" (The Shield Puppet) the puppeteer was ready to head out. He would soon have to meet with Hoshi and Yuki for their mission, they would need him to appear stronger than he was dor his role as Anbu Sennin wouldn't be over until he was.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back