Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Making of a Good Beginning (Private & Requesting Doku)

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pushing through handseals quickly, Hisao blew fire gently around the iron pot in his sunken hearth, heating the kettle much quicker than waiting for the coals to boil it. If I had been caught doing this while Yong was still around, I would have had my ass handed to me, smirking, Hisao added enough matcha to his cup, enough to make the tea nice and thick, which is how he preferred it, and then poured some hot water, pushing chakra through the cup to mix it quickly, then added a dash of sake.

Strange that I would think of the sensei that abandoned myself and Doku, after all these years. Sipping his tea, he enjoyed the edge the sake gave it, it warmed his old bones. I guess I finally have enough free time, for my thoughts to drift there, he was never cleared from the bingo book after all. As the tea and sake mix relaxed him, he thought to his current schedule, I have no classes to teach, no missions to run… No real obligations to anyone other than myself, which has not happened in a while…

Turning the thoughts over in his head, he could hear the gentle rustling sound signalling the arrival of Doku, so Hisao quickly downed the last of his sake-tea mix, and put the cup back in front of him, as if unused. Pushing his hands to the side to stand up, his knees decided they didn’t want to bend and let him stand up. “Just come in, my bones are too old to be bothered getting up.”

WC: 262

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The night was chill and Doku moved briskly through the streets, he didn't seem to get out to much anymore. He was still in good health and shape and to the casual observer he still looked like he was in his prime but that was a lie and so most people left him to his own devices these days. Not his old friend Hisao though, he was always inviting him over for tea or for a spar or whatever he could come up with at the time. He hadn't always been at loose ends, not long ago he had been on what felt like endless missions and training exercises and fighting for his homeland. Now he didn't know what to do with himself. He approached the residence of his friend and quietly made his way to the window where he knew he would be waiting. Perhaps he could sneak up on him this one time? He must have made some sound however as Hisao called out to him. “Just come in, my bones are too old to be bothered getting up.”

"Well then perhaps you should try trading in for some new ones like me? I hear medical jutsu is getting quite advanced." Doku replied with a chuckle, he knew it wasn't possible for someone outside his bloodline to just grow new bones but he liked to tease his friend when he could. He moved towards the hearth and held his hands to the fire before rubbing them together for warmth. It wasn't particularly cold but he liked the feel of the heat on his skin and it gave him a moment to himself while he accustomed himself to his surroundings. He had been here many times but things always moved around while he wasn't here as tends to happen when a space is occupied by another person. The tea cup sitting in front Hisao drew his attention and he could smell the distinct aroma of an already brewed pot. "Well, how about some of that tea then? Or were you going to keep it all to yourself?"

WC: 348

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Doku entered the room and warmed his hands by the hearth, before asking for some tea. Smirking, he tossed a clean cup to Doku, and gestured to the kettle, “Help yourself, we are too old and known each other too long to be bothering about niceties, not that both of us look it.” Hisao smirked, pouring himself some tea first, “Damn your genes, it’s ridiculous that you look so much younger than me.”

He reached into his vest pocket, pulling out his flask and poured some sake into his tea, before gesturing for Doku to take some if he wanted it, flipped the cap shut before sliding it into Doku’s reach. “I was looking in the Bingo Book today, and I noticed a name there that still hasn’t been caught,” he took a sip of tea, “our old Mentor Yong. I have nothing better to do, I think we should give scratching him off the list a go… What do you think?”

Holding his tea cup close, he inhaled the lovely smell of his tea, and waited for Doku’s reply.

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Catching the cup that was tossed to him he started preparing himself some tea. "You want to go after Yong?" he paused. He had never really thought about it, to be honest he had never really thought it a possibility as there had been so much suspicion directed at them when he originally went missing. A lot of time had passed since then as had most of the people that would have stopped them.

He finished with the tea, took the proffered flask and topped up his cup. He was going to need a drink. "I suppose there is really nothing stopping us anymore. Do you think he is even still alive anymore? Konoha may not have crossed him out of their bingo book but that doesn't mean that no one else has gotten him or even just old age." he downed his cup swiftly and stared at the dregs in contemplation.

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao shrugged, and finished off his tea. "Its not like I have anything better to do, and its not going to hurt to go have a look," he paused for a second, then stood up, stretching his legs, "Worst possible outcome, we have a nice walk." Putting on his coat, he ran through some handseals and summoned his ANBU mask. "So, Doku, want to follow me for an adventure?"

[Topic Left]

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Doku wasn't really keen on going for a walk but it would be good to get out for a bit. "I doubt we will find anything of note but why not? As you say it's not going to hurt to go have a look." He placed his cup down carefully on the mantle and turned to join his friend. "I mean what kind of fool hangs around in the backyard of the country that wants him dead?"

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back