Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Midnight Entourage

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto couldn't help but want to do this. He'd been searching for something, anything since meeting that mysterious woman. Things had become, illuminated to say. Now was not the time to lament on her, instead he had to get to business. The hunt was coming soon and if he didn't prepare himself then he'd die a horrid death. In this retrospect Yuu was now willing to do something he didn't wish to before, but only for the right reason. He wanted someone who could play multiple roles than just another body. He needed someone who could play the role of a supporter, and informant. He wanted info, top secret info about the medical division. He wanted to know specifically about the registry and the Harvesters. However it didn't seem like things would be that simple. Even though he had a skill that they did not. Yuuto could speak to spirits.

The Spiritual Realm was only accessible to him due to the Uza's power, if not for that conniving creature he'd have been a lot better off honestly. So in order to get in and acquire what he was seeking he'd have to be very very slick about this. It was late at night, deep in the night where the shadows could thrive. He was following the normal routine to check up on patients specifically Fuji Meka. However he could care less about her right now. That girl made her choice and nothing else would change that. He waited until the halls were light, before disappearing into the bathroom. In the room Yuuto would activate the Jinsei no Mei. He could see the aura fragments of life energy, but below there were fainter ones clearly life had just left those bodies. Utilizing his Realm Displacement technique Yuuto slipped into the Primordial Realm's darkness and began to travel through the hospital. He had to be careful of the sensors, they'd surely pick him up if he wasn't careful. However with his stealth techniques he'd have some greater ability in that department. The darkness spread allowing him to travel about until he came to the morgue.

Inside of the dark room, he came out of the shadows looking around. The coast was clear and he shouldn't have really been worried too much. The source of the aura was coming from here and after a few moments of concentration it hit him like a ton of bricks. A shriek that pierced his ethereal ears. A girl was screaming as if she was dying repeatedly and horrendously. Yuuto looked around and found the astral form of a woman behind him levitating in the air, writhing in pain, and shrieking.She was in pain and to stop her insistent shrieking he had to do something. Yuu released a stream of shadows over her and began to shift them into something else. The shadows became clear like they were something entirely different. The metallic liquid formed a prism, his Mirror element taking form over the woman. Her prism projected over the walls reflecting and she calmed down the screaming coming to a halt. After a few minutes the woman "stood" and began to observe the room. She then took the opportunity to speak to Yuuto.

"Who are you?"

"Masaru Yuuto, and who are you?"

"Toru Keiko, Jonin of Kumogakure and mistress of lightning. Although from the looks of things I've transcended my mortal coil. Did I just die recently? Keiko's voice was confident she seemed hardened almost as if death was of no consequence to her. She almost seemed bored like there was supposed to be something more. She then "sat" down the sphere reflecting her movements. No I've been dead for some hours now, this is what the sixth time it's happened? I keep reliving my final moments, they're full of agony and then nothing. Such an anti-climatic end. To think that I'd been done in by some amateurs." She began to chuckle at herself like she couldn't even be mad at her predicament.

"You are the oddest spirit, I'll give you that Keiko. So what's the deal why are you still tethered here? Why are you not drifting off into the other realm." He'd walk to the wall with the containment units. His fingers traced across the handles pulling each one out searching for Keiko's body.

"13th row, 4th column and you'll see a few scars here and there. Not to mention the gash through my abdomen and the hole over my eye. They cut me up pretty good I guess that's what I deserve for being cocky. It was a simple patrol one that I was supposed to be able to utilize. However things didn't end up in my favor. I'd never seen the guys in my life but there was one man. Blue hair, and a gleaming blade. He took me down in a few moves but I didn't die. I used the electricity stored in my body to stay alive and that's when I remembered a calming wave that came over me. After that wave I didn't even have the will to fight for my survival no I lost consciousness and then there was a burning sensation, like hellfire that burned me from the inside."

Yuuto managed to find her body and her recount of the event was accurate. Multiple stab wounds but the worst in her abdomen and her eye was mangled. He looked at her insides and immediately noticed the scorch marks like some of her organs had been burnt up like they were destroying evidence. He couldn't help but keep note of this. Yuu would turn back to the spirit and give her a look of confusion. "Told ya they did me in. I'm not even upset about that though. It's funny you live your whole life for the village and in death you still care so much it's all that consumes you. All of the people that guy's blade had met and yet here I am nothing in my arsenal that can touch him now." It was then that he had the great idea. She was a spirit seeking for a purpose almost as though he'd needed to find her.

"Well then my dear you are in luck. Originally I came her searching for evidence about the Medical Department, something to give me an edge in finding out about their secrets but instead I receive a case from a spirit who can't rest.You need purpose and honey I'm your ticket. You have a chance to guard the Kumo shinobi once more. You have your chance to bring the man to Justice. All you have to do is take my hand."

Keiko looked at Yuuto sideways before bursting out in laughter. However his expression nor gesture did not change It took her a moment but she finally responded. "Holy shit you're serious aren't you? Well considering you're the only one since my death to make contact and you have a freaky third eyeball... well how much weirder could this day get. However Yuuto, you betray me and I'll destroy you with Lightning blasts so strong you wouldn't even know what hit you." She smiled grabbing his hand as chakra began to surround them both. His body began to get this odd chakra hand around him it almost resembled something spiritual. "With this bond we have created, I swear to uphold your Justice. We will bring ruin upon those who consort to reign like tyrants and lord over those weaker. We will stop all injustice and bring forth a new age of heroes. May our spirits resonate and may you find solace in your shell." He then pointed his hand at her body and shot the Chakra into it. The spirit began to vanish as if being sucked by the chakra.

Keiko's body began to stir and shake while shadows surrounded her. The dark dimension pulled her in while Yuuto grabbed another female corpse and tossed it in. It took a few minutes but when the deed was complete the sigil returned bringing forth a new body. She had white hair and the shadows wreathed her like armor. She bore a sign on her forehead and her orchid eyes sparkled with power. It was like a strong source of light something that was like electricity but more deadly. "I have to say Yuuto so far, this feels good." He'd smile at his handiwork clapping for her. With a snap of the finger he'd shift the shadow armor into a robe to cover her face and make her look like she was a robed patient. He'd summon a clone and have him appear to be a doctor. "While I could have you travel out of here I need them looking for a doctor when they notice two corpse are missing. I don't take anyone you see Keiko I only choose the ones who have the strongest will. My clone will take you to my compound. See you then" Yuuto had already dipped back in the shadows leaving the clone to take his place. He'd "wheel" Keiko out of there in a wheelchair while the real Yuuto doubled back to the bathroom to exit again. Surely they wouldn't ask why he was in there so long if he was ever questioned. Why of course he'd been making art. That's when he'd make a break for exit hoping not to get caught or questioned.

[Run-Time: S-Rank 30 Minutes]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back