Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The New Six [Solo for Training]

Okami Roku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sitting upon the top of a building that the Steward, well former Steward, called home, Roku would keep his gaze affixed to the sky. It was strange. This sky was no different than any other sky he had seen in his life. Yet, there was something more freeing about looking at this specific sky. Maybe that was the wrong way of looking at it, maybe it was more freeing because of everything else back on the ground. For the past two years, he had been homeschooled by the Takahashi Clan. They had taken care of him in a way that he had long since forgotten that humans could treat one another.

"Do you ever remember mom and dad?"

His words didn't seem to be to anyone. Upon this roof, it was only him. Even so, a smile would be etched upon his face.

"Yea, it does feel like a hundred years have passed since then."

Once more, there would only be silence as he would continue gazing up into the sky. His time here in Suna had been sheltered, but he always understood the reason for it. Sousuke was very honest when he spoke, it was a trait that he was hesitant to fully trust at first, but the demeanor of the human known as Sousuke easily chipped away at all of the distrust. He wasn't the only misbegotten youth that the Takahashi had taken care of, he knew that, and while he never put any display that would show otherwise, he did see a very loving and kind nature from someone almost always hidden away under metal.

"Sousuke is a strange one, huh?"

Still, there would be no response to this conversation that was seemingly happening with one person in attendance. Sitting up, he would begin to dust himself off.

"One day, I will take you to meet him... sis."

With that, he would begin to stretch, take a deep breath, and look out over the village before him.

"Well, I earned the Genin title... it means I am now free to roam the place. Guess I better start to see all the cool things Sousuke told me about!"

And with that, the first page, the first true page, in the life of the person now known as Okami Roku would begin.

794805cec652954765159cda6d961a232a2c1365.gif

mft-373 words​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back