Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The next step (Miro)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It has been a year since the conflict between Kumo and the Tenouzans has ended. It is a grace period much needed, but one in which rarely leaves the Village time to rest. Lords fighting each other over land from a dead man. Bandits raiding places. It never ends. Yuna let out a sigh, but there were other issues that needed to be discussed. A group that has been biding their time, which means they must be smart and are waiting for the perfect time. But what if they get restless and try their hands on a riskier behavior to harm civilians? There are also the origins of Jashin's Beast, where Yuna thinks that might be connected somehow to this whole bad organization.

She rubbed her temples, thinking of the task her father started but she took over. Yuna was certain that if he had gone on this mission, something bad would happen to him. It is the reason why she has stepped up. Walking down the halls of Sileo Tempestas, the young Chigokai was readying herself for the first ever time that she would be talking with her Sennin, the reason why she's here. Yuna needs to get a passport from her Sennin to be able to travel outside of the Country.

The young ANBU barely made any noise as she traveled to the ANBU Sennin office. She took a deep breath. And she knocked on the door. Are we finally getting into some action? Yuna ignored the demon's voice echoing in her mind.

(Continuation of the following events:
  1. in plain sight
  2. Death's organization arc: Part one; Death's Blade (S rank SSM)
  3. So your telling me that... sigh
  4. Getting some Info
  5. Like Father Like Daughter

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Since the Tenouza republic had been dealt with, the last year for the ANBU had been good in layman's terms. Steady work found itself in the hands of capable shinobi and kunoichi alike and even allowed Mirō to hone her skill as a leader of Kumo’s prestigious ANBU. Mirō never thought of herself as superior than those around her but certainly understood her position differed from those beneath her.

Within her office Mirō sat at her table and inside was her trusted Anbu captain Keunchin who was posted up at the doorway. The reason he had remained within the room was so Mirō could throw ideals at his head. The best part, good or bad, he could only agree! If he was that type of captain. More than she’d like to say, his strategic expertise often shot down her ideas. In the midst of brainstorming a knock echoed throughout the room.

“That must be her.” Red hues shifted towards the digital clock above the doorway. Keunchin reached an arm over to unlock the door and open it for the guest. With them freely liable to move inside, Mirō gave them a friendly smile. “Hello there, Chigokai Yuna. What brings you here today?” If it was not obvious enough. Since the gates had reopened a year ago most Shinobi either took time off, which she was vehemently against, or went off to solve their own crisis or perform their duties to their respective branches. With the last name of Chigokai, and the knowledge on her file, Yuna walked in with the probable intention of leaving Kumo to carry out her Father’s mission.

[Topic Entered]
[Entered alongside NPC Keunchin]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna came in and noted those that were present, even though she hasn't met the Sennin nor any of the captains before, she certainly knows that they should be treated with respect. She thanked the ANBU captain and gave a bow of respect to her Sennin. Mirō was quick to ask Yuna of why she was here. She thought through her words carefully and then said, "You've probably heard of this group my father had encountered a year ago? Well, I told him that he can't go on any more outside missions because... Something always happens. First time he was on ice for two years, and the second..." Her voice trailed off. Her father physically changed into a whole other race and gender. It had pained her for a long time that had happened, and is quite weird, but she still loves her father and doesn't want him to go on another mission that might change him even more, or worst, kill him.

"I request a passport to visit the other countries for strange personnel that call themselves the Death Organization. While they seem to be quiet for a year, I cannot take any chances. Some enemies, bad guys, whatever, bide their time for the right moment. I want to ensure that this group is no longer a threat." She paused before saying, "There is another thing. You probably already know my situation of being a Jinchuurikki, and while the Jashinists were the ones that sealed a demon in me, I suspect this group might be connected too."

The red gem on her forehead pulsed gently, where most of Jashin's Beast's chakra is held, You really think they will let you roam around to fight a group that rarely leaves a trace? The demon's voice asked Yuna inside of her brain. She wanted to tell the demon to shut up, but now is not the time to have an argument with her inner demon.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mirō leaned back in her seat, listening to Yuna as she talked about the Death Organization and even some Jinchu. When that organization first peeked its head in, Mirō recalled telling Ziren to speak to a lead she knew very well. She had figured something must have come from it now that Ziren had his daughter taking the reins. Even after a year of peace it was about time that evil poked its ugly head into view. Before anything Mirō needed more details. “If I give you this passport you must understand a few things.” She leaned forward in her chair, placing her elbows on her desk, resting her chin on interlocked fingers. “Frequent progress reports are mandatory. Every 3 months I want to hear your progress in detail. If you cannot send us a report we will come after you. We aren’t lenient with punishment like the Main Branch.” Those red hues glared at the young kunoichi. Breaking her position her serious glare eased away while her shoulders moved to shrug. “I’m positive there will be no objections to my request. So! Lastly, where will you be heading? Land of Fire? Back to Wind country?” Mirō asked. Keunchin remained silent, noticing how Mirō’s expressions changed so quickly.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna nodded, understanding the importance of keeping them updated. It will let them know that she is alive. And a way to make sure that she doesn't betray the Village, which Yuna can guess is the reason to why Mirō picked those words if the young ANBU failed to send reports back. She had stared back at her Sennin's eyes, knowing full well that she is an Uchiha. She has heard a lot about those with the Uchiha blood line, most of which isn't good. But Yuna keeps an open mind of people, not her place to judge others unless they get out of line, blood line or not.

Then the Sennin had asked her where she will be heading. This, Yuna had to think about. A lot of ground to cover to find this Death Organization. But her father had given her some information... "There will be multiple areas. I do plan on sending a report after each area is cleared. First is in Wind Country, where my father had encountered one, but it had managed to get away. I'll see what information it might have on its friends. Other than that, I have leads going into Moon and Water. My father said that those two areas are very dangerous, even for well seasoned ninjas. But if I come across any other information on likely areas, I will send a report but not engage in those areas unless I have your go ahead."

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mirō figured Yuna had the intention to travel back to Wind country. If there were any left over bits and pieces to her fathers incident Yuna would find her hands full of clues. Mirō recalled Ziren’s tale of leaf ninja and bandits attacking him. The Sennin had never witnessed Yuna’s battle prowess, however if Ziren could survive then his skills surely had to be passed down from him to his daughter. She carried the title of ANBU on her shoulders as well, not something given to the weak. Then she brought up the other more dangerous countries. Moon and Water. Both with reports of high levels of threats within their countries and to be taken with extreme caution.

“Yes, he’s correct about those countries. You’ll have to proceed with caution in order to survive.” Mirō stopped her chatter, moving over to a cabinet on the side of her desk. After a moment of light rummaging she pulled off a device and blew off excess dust. The device stood on its base with an open cylinder on its side with electrical wiring neatly surrounding the outside. “Here, since you’re in the ANBU division you receive a simplified passport alongside an invisible sigil that can be called forth on the back of your hand.” Mirō exposed her hand to Yuna, beckoning forth her sigil with chakra. Later Mirō powered on the device with the touch of a button the hum of the device echoed lightly. “It’ll hurt for a second but nothing you can’t withstand. Once done you’re dismissed.” Mirō leaned over again to pull out a fresh passport and stamped it with approval. She awaited Yuna's sigil process before handing over the passport.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna was relieved that her superior is going through with this and letting her do this rather personal mission. However, her Sennin's response to her talking about Moon and Water only solidified what her father had said of those two places. And then Mirō brought out a strange device and started to explain it. The young Chigokai figured that it would be something of the like. She figured, in a funny way, before making invisible sigils a thing, there were probably weird, random call signs, like 'the cow says moo over the moon.'

She did as Mirō told her to do and put her hand in the open part of the cylinder. the machine came to life with a low humming noise, and Yuna could feel her hand started to get sore, as if her hand almost fell asleep, leaving the thousand needles sensation that sometimes follows. It finally stopped after a few minutes and she brought her hand out to look at her sigil. It was weird, something that looks like a red serpent forming a circle, almost as if trying to eat its own tail.

wp2669276.jpg

Once that was done, the sigil quickly disappeared as if never existed. Yuna gave a bow of respect to her Sennin, and then to Kuenchin."If there is anything you need me to do while I'm out of the Village, let me know and I'll do it. Otherwise..." Yuna took her new passport, "I thank you both for letting me take up some of your time." Then she says to Mirō specifically, "And I thank you for the passport."

The young Chigokai turned towards the door and opened it, walking through.

(TLUS)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back