Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Past, Present, and Future (private)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren found himself at the ruins of the old ANBU foundry. Ever since Maru's little spar with one of the other AIT, Maki has had it destroyed, for a major part of the ANBU branch was found out, or would have been, if there were any other non-ANBU onlookers watching the fight.

Today, he has called on one of the ANBU captains that he know very much well. Even though he is no longer part of the Branch, he cares very deeply about all those within the branch, for secrecy is there secret weapon, and if any if them are found out, then it could spell doom for not just the Branch, but for the Village as well. And seeing as how Ziren is most likely not allowed back in the main buildings of the ANBU, but he needs to talk to the Captain in secret, the Ruins of the Foundry will have to do. Even though, Ziren has took precautions. He has had his Soul roaming right outside the area, making sure nobody has been following Ziren. Ziren himself, walked into the area with a blindfold over his eyes, as if to not see anything that might still be in the ruins.

He summoned a clone, and gave it a letter,
Meet me in the place of Ruins. We'll talk more there.

There was no word of who it was from, or who it was to. But the clone was to give it to Yukio, the ANBU Captain. The letter was cryptic, but once part of the ANBU branch, Ziren had made it a habit to do that, especially with the Frost banging on the door of the Gates any day now.

(Requesting Yukio)
(Mft)
(WC: 284)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was unusual for the man to be requested outside the ANBU branch by any other than the Kage and Sennin so it was an interesting day to say the least, walking through the halls of the compound the Hyuuga wondered for a short time what he was being requested for. Simply remaining within the compound would not answer that question and with a swift motion he left the halls into the open air moving with Haste making sure to hide his presence activating the Byakugan to scan the area for Ziren, a strange sensation to say the least given he could see normally.

It didn't take the captain long to find Ziren the unique Chakra he gave off made the task easier than it would be for most others coming to a stop before the young man before placing hands in the pockets of his jacket speaking in a curious tone. "Rather unlike you to call me out here like this, what can i do for you Ziren more importantly how have you been you walk a different path than me now i still find myself wondering on your health and the condition you find yourself in though i assume the medical branch is treating you well, Mikasa has always been one to care for those under her wing."

He didn't seem to hold back from speaking like meeting an old friend, a great contrast to how he had once been mellowed out more now that the business with the clan was over and done with. Taking a seat on a nearby piece of rock Yukio the main thing that stood out about the Hyuuga was the lack of green in his eyes as the Byakugan deactivated leaving sky blue orbs where they trait of the Hyuuga clan had once been.

[Topic entered]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren had recognized Yukio's blood flow as the man had neared the Medical Ninja. Even with the blind fold on, Ziren picked up where exactly the ANBU Captain had come from. But something was off. It was faint, but it was there. A small differential of how Yukio's blood flowed from before.

The Hyuuga broke the silence first by asking what he can do for Ziren, and then went in to small talk.

"Sorry about the sudden call. I may be overreacting, but I'll let you decide on that." The Medical Ninja let out a small sigh. "My health and condition is good. Minus the worrying about my wife and children, whom are already in the bunkers with a couple other villagers that thought of going to safety early. And yes, Mikasa has promoted me to Chunin equivalent of a Medical Ninja, though I'm sure you know, given your profession. Tell me. How have you been doing? Last time I saw you was when we were at Hokage Rock. The kid wanted a spar with you. How did that go?"

It was kind of weird. Before, Ziren had always talked formally to the older man, and now here they are. Talking like old friends. A small smile came to the blue haired lad's face. He remembered the time when they first met. Ziren didn't know anything about his blood line, thinking it was a curse and whatnot. Yukio got word of it and went to talk with Ziren. Those were the memories.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A sigh escaped the man at Ziren's words at first of relief to hear he was doing well but in the aftermath in defeat at how things had been left with Hoheto in the moments after their spar. "Well the boy needs guidance that much i can say for certain, he has this image that me and Takeshi simply don't care about him however as i see it for all we could have done more to see him that goes both ways. He blames us for the place he's ended up in and refuses to speak on the matter."

The mans head dropped following those words, it seemed he had a rather negative outlook on how everything had occurred tilting his head up to the sky but a moment after before speaking again. "Seems there's a lot of that in leaf now days, those who need a hand to guide them through the world for all Hoheto may have not seen a life of luxury i'd say its a damn site better than what some of us went through to get to this point." Rising to his feet the Captains hand gestured out to the soul Ziren had left watching over their conversation.

"Take this power for instance I know not all see it as a bad thing even i am in no place to judge however he flaunted it not realizing that the act of doing so is defiling the dead. Every Zombie was once a loved one, every soul something to be cherished as an ally and respected for once leading a life of their own however Hoheto flaunted that power as if they were nothing but tools. A rather grim view on things if you were to ask me."

He had no issue with speaking on how things had gone and didn't leave out any details, there was an edge of guilt in his voice at not doing more to help the young Genin but at the end of the day it was not his place to do so. "I can only hope the few he sees as those close to him take up the mantle of setting him on the right path." Shaking his head in the aftermath resting what could only be a forced smile on his face the Hyuuga sought to improve the now grim atmosphere he'd created between the two.

"But past that I'm glad to hear your doing well, climbing up the ranks so quickly in such a short time is nothing to be snuffed at. You've done well I'm proud to see you've found a place for yourself as a shinobi of leaf."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as Yukio spoke. The boy, Hoheto, seems to be a little bit more troubled than Ziren has thought when they first spoke. And despite how the boy seems to shift Blane on the Hokage, someone who Ziren is still trying to figure out if he is to trust the man after all this time or not, he does realize one thing. Right now, conflict inside the Village cannot happen. At least, not right now with the Frost out and about. Then he spoke about how there was a lot of trouble and a lot of need to guide the people to a better path.

"I was once in that position. I needed a guiding hand, and I got it. Now I am better than I have been before. Though, I might try to speak with him, seeing as how I've been through that situation before, I might know some words to say."

Then Yukio spoke about the powers of the dark sage. Of manipulating the dead and how the dead still should be treated with respect and not as tools. Ziren nodded. "Honestly, I didn't want to claim Anyu's Soul. But when the time came, of him abandoning Leaf at first word of the Frost, he tried to kill me. And now. I'm only keeping him here until he has learned to feel the guilt of what he has done, and at the very least do something for the Village so he won't be looked at as a traitor. A day or so ago, he has changed for the better. I was going to let him be on his way, but he asked to stay. To learn more of how to be not just a good ninja and shinobi. But also a good person as well."

The Soul, upon hearing its name, floated over to the two men. "Area seems to be good Bloodshot Eyes." The Nara Soul said jokingly. "Say, when are you gonna take that stupid blind fold off?"

Ziren smiled, "Thanks, and whenever I am out of this area away from anything that I am not allowed to see. Since I am no longer ANBU." He then turned back to Yukio, listening to the man's blood flow.

"Anyways, thank you Yukio." The Chigokai then took a deep breath. "I don't want to make things more grim or darker, but there was a reason I called for you."

He dismissed Anyu, for a moment. "First things first. Is the entrance on the outside secured? I've talked to Soku about this, but I don't know if she was able to get to you about this." What Ziren had meant by this was the hidden entrance to the new ANBU headquarters. The only other way into the Leaf was through there, and it would be bad if a group of Frost just appeared there. Ziren knows this from when he first went to the ANBU meeting about Maki's kidnapping, of how he first went into the new ANBU headquarters.

After that, Ziren then said, "Another thing that concerns me. I've met with an individual that knows Takeshi. Thing is, this individual, this Uchiha Izura knew me before I known about him. Knew about my past of being an ANBU.
While I don't see him as an enemy, since from my talk with him, he works with Takeshi in the shadows, I do would like to bring up the issue of the place that holds all the information of the ANBU members, both current and dismissed. Because if that information gets in the wrong hands, that could be bad."

Ziren had said these two things in a low whisper, paying attention to any blood flows in the area, which there wasn't, but being cautious nonetheless.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to what Ziren had to say it seemed the man was using his powers to help those who had done wrong to find peace in their actions before passing on. "A rather noble way to look at it, but then again that's part of why some of us get these abilities. Where as some would do it simply for power and position others would do so to help others, or to change things for the better overall." Bringing the tips of his fingers beneath his eyes the man sighed slightly shaking his head in dismay thinking on everything that had happened to this point.

"I too must gain something new for the betterment of others, thus why my eyes are now gone." With that off his mind the ANBU captain listened to Ziren as he spoke of Soku raising an eyebrow for a brief moment before shaking his head seeming somewhat confused of what the man spoke off. "I'm afraid i haven't seen Soku as of late work has seen too it that my time is limited between frost and the students being a problem safe to say i can't do much of anything these days." He was curious as to what Ziren was about to tell him though what came after was another interesting fact.

Walking over to Ziren and placing a hand on the Mednin's shoulder it was one of comfort and reassurance. "I know, mine and his duty's are very much one and the same but where as I do it for a job he does so as insurance. He recently returned to the village as many did who were given a clean slate so i would ask that should you have any concerns about the man please watch him but do not judge him for we are a people who are always willing to give second chances."

His tone was not a scolding one or one giving orders but one of a friend simply seeking to inform Ziren of Izura's circumstances which he was more than willing to forgive given his own past. "Izura is very much the same as any member of the ANBU say for instance i turned rogue i would give the same level of threat as such i simply ask that you place some trust in him would that be acceptable?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Yukio stated how what Ziren is doing is a noble cause, of using his powers of a dark sage for good, in this case, having a soul have a chance at redemption. And how others seem to use such powers to just be plain more powerful.

Ziren rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah. Maybe I'll see what I can do about Hoheto's power hungry, blame yeilding situation. I was in his shoes after all, for the blaming others situation. Perhaps one who he thinks should know him best for having the same powers would be beneficial to help him understand."

He then talked about how he had his eyes gone. This piqued Ziren's interest, as to why the Captain's blood flowed a bit differently. Curiosity took the best of the Medical Ninja and he lifted the blind fold for just a few seconds to see Yukio's face. The blood filled eyes meet the blue irises. He stared in shock, as this was new to him. Ziren put the blind fold back over his eyes and asked, "What exactly happened? If I might ask."

When Yukio talked about not seeing Soku around, Ziren nodded, "We've all been busy making sure that the citizens of Konoha are safe. But it was really nice to talk with her. Me and her are real close. Not like. That. But like brother and sister. She is the closest thing I have to family other than my wife and children. Given that... Well... My parents dead. And I had a homicidal brother that wanted me dead, who is dead now. I don't want anything to happen to them, but I know that is near impossible with the war. But if I can, I will do everything in my power to to keep them safe. And not just them. Konoha too. In the end, we are all one big dysfunctional type of family."

He then put a hand on Ziren and reassured him about who this Izura guy was. The blue haired shinobi let out a small sigh and then said, "It's not just that he knows, but rather, what if he isn't the only one to successfully pull it off and know the names of some of those in the Branch? On a different note, he wanted me to be part of his group that he will be setting up for a mission. Said my blood sense was something useful."

Being the only Chigokai in the Village, Ziren sometimes finds people staring at him. Mainly because of his eyes, the way they were, but also from hearing the rumors that have been passed around of him. Making him sound more of a vampire than a shinobi born of blood powers. He could easily ignore that, for he has heard those rumours though out his time living here when he figured out who he is. But when it comes to a stranger testing him on his blood powers, saying that he wants him on a mission, it seems, ominous to say the least.

But. If Yukio is telling Ziren to out trust in the mystery man, he will. "You know? The transfer from ANBU, to Main, and then to Medical has been quite a shocker for me. Mainly for the case of answering to a lot of people per branch. The ANBU, it's Sennin and Captains, with a whole bunch of anbu and AIT. Then main branch, with their own Sennin and abundance of Jounin and Chunin. And then Medical, that's where it changed. There, I find only Mikasa, the Sennin to be there. I'm given my own office, I've been able to help shape the Medical Branch, in terms of having more combat ready Medical Ninja, for their survival in missions and battles, to ensure the success of said missions. It feels, you know, different. From being the ones to learn to suddenly being one of the people to help make the Branch better, and teaching." Ziren guessed Yukio might know what he's talking about. The Hyuuga has went from AIT all the way up to ANBU Captain. Just like his little sister Soku has.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding slowly to the mans words Yukio was in agreement someone had to do something about Hoheto's behavior towards them before it became something worse than simple resentment. "I would somewhat understand if it was the shadows we cast though I am not one to gloat about the past it is still unique for a shinobi to reach captain at as young age as sixteen, that and being trained by a former sennin and Kage personally up to that point. Well you couldn't blame someone for seeing favoritism in that." It wasn't Yukio had disdain for what Hoheto had done more he wished to know why things had turned out as they had.

"Though i may have said some harsh words who aren't I like that with most of the time i find such things can point people in the right direction when they need it most." Crossing his arms to sigh at the man's next words it was a long story behind his eyes, there was a moment of pause as the Hyuuga attempting to think of the best way to get the facts across without keeping them both bogged down in a year old tale. "Well after the Hyuuga clan shattered and scattered i found myself in the unique position to bring them back as one, however after years of freedom that was always going to come at a price."

Coming to relax for a moment it was a feeling of relief to speak to someone on these matters, someone who may understand what it was like to come from such a broken family. "They wanted an equal a clan head that wouldn't flaunt superiority over them in our visual prowess, so I agreed to a transplant to have my original eyes brought back to me that was step one. Step two has yet to come and that will require more willpower than i have ever had before." Taking a few paces towards the Medic the Captain's footsteps were heavy a weight on his shoulders.

"What i am about to say never leaves these walls but...i find myself fearful of what is to come, to make a pact with a being i know nothing about for the betterment of the clan without knowing how it will turn out. I fear what i may become in the aftermath so promise me one thing, make sure I don't change in the aftermath at least too much." With that out of the way Yukio had put a degree of trust into the Chigokai hoping he would heed what those words meant.

With all that said Yukio was given a moment to think on Ziren's next words coming to scratch his chin before giving a response. "I would say go with him, it's two sides of the coin should you go out into the field with him then its an opportunity to see for yourself if his intentions are genuine or not, maybe find comradeship you never quite knew was there it could be seen as a gamble in your eyes but then at the end of the day what do you have to lose from it?" Leaving that question in the mans mind it was interesting to hear Ziren's story, his journey as a shinobi and where that path had taken him too. A good life at the end of the day all things considered.

"Sometimes it takes us time to find what could be the right path for us, maybe after all those bumps in the road, all those twists and turns you have found the place that is right for you and for that you have my congratulations it's not easy to get in the position you in, a caring family and a stable place within your branch. I have one of those things, the other...i am no expert on the matter though i do try to make my feelings known but it always seems to evade me like my words and actions can never quite convey the message."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as Yukio spoke, taking in every bit of word he said. "I know all too well of that resentment. Of thinking nobody really wants to talk to me unless I got in trouble. Heck, half the time, I didn't even get in trouble for the attention, it's just, I act before I think. But I've also grown now. I've talked to the other Sennin, a lot more than a lot of other people of Chunin rank. So I can see both sides of the spectrum, to say the least. One thing I learned when in the ANBU branch, is that there isn't just black and white, but a whole assortment of different shades of gray in between those two as well. Meaning not everything is set in stone. And as for harsh words, sometimes it is needed. The tough love, kind of thing. The problem a lot of people face, is that they expect things to be given to them. But in all reality, they will have to work hard to get where they are. As I suspect you, given your rank, was no small feat, and that you were put through hell and back to even see if you would qualify for it."

And then his friend went on to talk about his clan, Ziren listened. Back when he first came to Leaf, Ziren has heard that Hyuuga, along with Uchiha, were the Leaf's most famous clans. But as years past on, there was only one that he has met. Yukio. He talked about how the Hyuuga clan was broken, and how he became clan head. He then said, because of this, he now had his original eyes.

And then he asks Ziren for a promise. Well two promises. To not say anything out of these walls, and to make sure that Yukio doesn't change after whatever happens in plan two. "Your clan is lucky to have someone that cares so much about them. As for the promise, yes, I will make sure that you don't change in the aftermath. And as for willpower, just know, you don't have to do this alone. Ask those that you put all your trust in, to giving you some of their own willpower. As I recall, someone told me the same thing, of if I ever need help, all I need to do is ask and he'll be here for me." Ziren dares not ask what happened to the Hyuuga clan, for why or how they broke, as that could be a touchy subject for his friend. He knows all too well. Back then, he hated his family, resented them, when he found out he was from a clan known for their sinister use of blood. But after he finally opens his eyes, he finds out his brother was the one that had ordered a mercenary to kill their parents. After that, and talking to some other Chigokai, he knew that there are always going to be good and bad within a group of people.

Yukio then went on to talk about Izura, and how going with him on whatever his idea of a mission is, to just go with him. In all honesty, just to see if there could be comradeship. The Chigokai nodded, "Aye. Maybe I'll go with him on this mission."

Then Yukio talked about Ziren and how he came to be in as a Medical Ninja. And all the things he has. The Hyuuga then ended it with him saying that he has a stable place in the branch, in this case, Captain of the ANBU. But then he said not so much on the side if love and family and that sort of thing. Ziren smiled a little bit. "Love? It is never easy. Nobody is an expert on love. The great thing about it? Sometimes you have to make a gamble on things. Sure there are good times, and bad times. But if the two people are willing to stick together till the very end, then that is love. You can take this next bit of advice if you want or not, trying to help you out, my friend. Just try and do and say what you feel towards her. I know, that actually taking action to do things is a lot harder to do. And if that is the case, out it down on paper. If you really want to, send her a present of something nice, something that you know she likes. Break the ice a little bit, go in a date with her."

Ziren stopped talking. He was no expert on love, but as he also said, nobody is. He just hopes this advice he gave could help Yukio out.

(Mft)
(WC 789)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a moment to think on the man's words it was true Ziren had grown over the years, knowledge and experience had helped guide his path through the life of a Shinobi and would hopefully continue to do so in the future. "You have changed since the old day's that much i can say for certainty, ready to teach the next generation the same things we taught you and guide them through the world. I'm proud of you for that Ziren you've shown that all our teachings and tutors were worth the effort and that is more reward than we could ever ask for." His words were genuine sometimes he felt he didn't say enough to show his gratitude for those who paid their teachers back with actions rather than words.

In terms of his clan there was much that needed to be done however he knew that soon things would smooth out . "I have ensured that things with the clan will get better, a few loose ends that needed tying up but thank you for your words, Steps have been taken to make sure the whole process should go smoothly but should anything arise you will be one of the first to know in the aftermath you have my word on that." It was strange to think that not all too long ago Ziren had been a student attempting to find his way in the world now he felt more like an equal, someone to speak too in times of need though his last words made him somewhat embarrassed.

"It feels so obvious when you hear someone else speak of it, wonder how foolish you were to not think of such things sooner but I guess it's harder to see what we have to do for ourselves than what we have to do for others." Giving the smack a pat on the shoulder in thanks the Hyuuga felt he had gained some form of direction in life at least a little, there was a general idea of what he had to do next though the order they would be done in was another matter entirely though that was a problem for future Yukio.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The man smiled when Yukio talked about how much he has changed and whatnot. "I've always been the loner of the group, even by ANBU standards. A lot that I was taught was from my past mistakes, but as far as actual tutoring goes, I don't believe I have had you as a teacher yet, Yukio. But even now, as a grown man and a good place in the place of the branch I am in, I wouldn't mind learning a new thing or two from you." Which was true in all senses, he never really trained with others, or have had anyone tutor him, only very rarely has someone tutored him. Most of the things he learned were either from books, or from actual experiences in which he made a mistake and learned from it.

And then Yukio told him that if anything were to happen with the Hyuuga clan, that he will be one of the very first people to be told of what will happen."Yeah." His thoughts went to his own bloodline. Even though he has his wife and children, and everyone in Leaf, he can't help but feel lonely in a sense. Being the only Chigokai in Leaf. His thoughts went to Soku, as she was once the only Santaru in Leaf for a while until some years ago. A man that is related to her, some general guy, and a kid make up that clan house. Even if is just the three of them, it can't be that lonely. "If that time ever comes, in which you do need me, I will come. You have my word on it Yukio."

And then the last bit, talking about love and whatnot. Ziren nodded, "It is a big first step. And I'll be frank with you, I don't know half the things I'm doing or even if I am doing them right, for my wife. But in the end, both me and her are happy to be together. We have twin children, they sure are beautiful, Yuna and Moji. I have a job, or moreso business outside of working at the Hospital, blacksmithing, weapon making."

It was true, even now that he is a father, and a husband, he is still trying to figure everything out, to make what's right for his family. And he will help out others too, for they are family, even if they aren't related to him. It can't be more true than for a couple of people that he knows. Soku, Suyashi, and Yukio. Those people, out of his family, are the ones that means the most to him.

In his right hand, formed two roses, they were made out of his own blood. They solidified, and even though he can't see them, hence his blindfold, he knew that they must look beautiful. They almost looked like a regular rose, except they had a darker tint to them, and a bit heavier.

"Blood Rose. A name I would have given myself if I ever climbed the ANBU ranks. I would like you to have one of these. It is mainly for you to know that I am alright, for if I am good and alive, it will keep it's shape. If not..." Ziren hesitated for a second, before speaking. "If not, tell my wife and children I love them. The other rose, is to give to Soku, in case you run into her before I do. Same reasons. I think of you two as family, far much closer than anyone else in this Village. The only people who beat you in that category is my wife and children."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He could understand where Ziren was coming from, the act of working alone never really working in a team with others without being ordered too beforehand that would be the best way to describe his life within the ANBU branch back in the day. "I know where your coming from when i was raising through the ranks of the ANBU branch i never really knew what it meant to have a team you grew with. Always taking solo missions even if it meant the challenge would be far greater than it should have been." It was a nostalgic memory for the man and something of a relief to see someone knew where he was coming from.

More peace of mind was to come Ziren agreeing to see him after the process was complete the uncertainty surrounding him up until that moment sighing slightly as the stress left his body. "Three weeks time, i have a bar in town the red rose meet me there. You will be one of the first to see what i have become however there's one thing you must keep a secret for me until then." Turning to face Ziren there was a serious tone in his words making it clear this was to remain between them.

"If it comes too it I will be sealing this being as part of my own body, my mind may not be my own from that point onward regardless of whether or not this spirit is trapped within a weapon or not. That weapon will in all essence become a part of me in a more literal sense." He knew this may come as a shock as far as anyone knew he would be sealing what plagued the Hyuuga clan within the weapon of his own design what few knew was how far he was willing to go to complete the task at hand.

Hearing Ziren speak of his family it was amazing to hear how far he'd come into the world of Adulthood. "I guess we all experiance that at some point, not quite sure how to move forward but it always seems to work out if we follow our instincts." Hearing their names he smiled nodding slowly at his words before his attention was turned to the rose taking it from the man before chuckling slightly given the situation.

"Now now Ziren as your elder i must say you better not be gone before i am, nothing hurts more to us than watching the younger generation go first. Make sure to take care of yourself you have a family to look after don't you? I think that's more then enough reason to do what you can to keep on living." It was rare for him to speak such words but given he saw Ziren as less a student and more of a friend they were a given under the circumstances.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to the Hyuuga. It was relaxing, that this man knows what Ziren has been going through, if the things he has done, the trials and whatnot. But the next part worried him. He talked about... Sealing something inside of him?

"Yukio... You have to be strong. Don't let whatever this thing is turn you. If you feel like it is taking over your life, tell me. But..." Ziren trailed off. He himself, has been planning on getting rid of the very darkness that resides inside of him. His own soul, torn to pieces of only a small bit of who he is, still is there. Sometimes he wonders if he ever makes any right decisions, as if, ever since he has this power, of control over the dead, as if it is making him unknowingly turn out to be a quote, bad guy. "I could separate whatever this thing is from you, if it goes from bad to worst, which hopefully it won't. But I've also been thinking about getting rid of the cursed powers I have. I have been putting some research in. And I think, once this war is over, if I still have whatever is left of my soul, to just cleanse myself of being a Dark Sage."

Ziren hesitated then spoke again, "You have my word, I won't tell anyone. If you do ever have a conflict inside, of fighting whatever it is, I can give you advice. I have fought an evil personality of myself inside my own head, the damages we have made to each other caused actual physical damages to my body." It was something he has never really said to anyone. Only person that has ever saw the aftermath was Soku, and even then, she doesn't even know about Ziren's battle with his evil personality.

He was glad that Yukio had taken the rose, afterwards had told him to make sure that he takes care of himself first so he won't be another casualty in this war. "I won't. But. I need you to do the same and promise me you won't speak of what I'm about to tell you to anyone."

The Chigokai waited, to see if Yukio was ready for he was about to say. "I don't plan on dying, because there is still someone I need to settle the past with. The man that has plagued my mind for over twenty years. The guy that my brother has ordered to kill my parents. I won't lie if I didn't say part of the reason is for revenge. But I know, as long as that man is still out there, he poses a threat to everyone else, that doesn't know him. I'm going to find him. And I will kill him. So he won't hunt down anyone else, and take away their lives, of what it could have been for them. So he won't kill anyone else, who may have been the world to a small child. So that a boy or girl can grow up knowing who their parents are, and what they looked like."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The more the spoke the more the Hyuuga came to realize how much he could trust the man, like himself Ziren had gained experience through life that had brought him to where he was now. "I will keep your words in mind Ziren, and make sure that whatever the outcome I will come to lean on others should the worst happen. That's what friends are for isn't that right." A smile came across his features. Hearing Ziren's opinion of his own powers the Hyuuga could understand where he was coming from, Takeshi had done the same thing not too long ago and the memory of that event was still fresh in his mind.

"I understand where your coming from, power can help us through life however when that power feels as if it corrupts the soul or is one gained through darker means you come to wonder if it was truly worth the price you had to pay to achieve it." His words struck home at the end of the day the Sennin was no better having taken the life of his own sister to keep moving forward and now he would give up her sacrifice for the same thing he wished to protect her from.

Giving Ziren a nod he could understand there were some things that just had to be done alone at the end of the day everyone had their demons and anything less would be unacceptable. "I understand, you are not the only one who has done such things. If i we're to tell you something i have told no other it would be this. I did not take the life of my own sister for power instead i did it because it was a mercy compared to what could have happened."

Taking a photo from the Jacket before passing it to Ziren the image showed Yukio as a child standing beside his sister, mother and father. "Things seemed so simple back then, back when i didn't realize that women was trying to kill us for our gifts and now i have requested to a friend to take her life, to close that chapter on my life once and for all before making the attempt at turning the Hyuuga clan into something new for leaf." Turning on his heels the Hyuuga made his move to leave sighing slightly showing no intention of taking the Photo back from him.

"Do me a favor and destroy that for me i would do so myself but every time i look at it, it feels like a part of the past i just can't let go of. I will contact you in the coming days in the aftermath of what occurs within the household until then I will keep my promise to you." With that he left the area determined to accomplish the task ahead without letting down those closest to him.

[Topic left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as Yukio spoke. He was glad that he understands where he was coming from. But the very next bit of information caught him completely off guard. His own sister...

He could hear the blood flow change, as if the Hyuuga was handing him something. The Chigokai took it in his hands, and uncovered his eyes to see a picture of him, and three others, he could only presume them to be his sister, father, and mother. He... He had to sacrifice a lot. The Medical Ninja kept staring at the picture, deep in thought, as it is hitting home with Ziren. They may have come from different backgrounds, but the similarities of histories, of the blood stains on their family, is eerily similar.

He left Ziren there, with a simple request to destroy the picture. But before he would do so, he brought out the picture of his own brother. He doesn't know what his parents look like, much less their names. He only has his brother, Jirosho. Someone who had wanted him dead, for reasons Ziren still doesn't really know to this date.

Blood threads came out of his fingers and cut through the two pictures in two. It kept slicing through the pictures until there was nothing left of either two pictures.

With that done, Ziren got up, and left, finding his way out of the ruins of the Foundry, blindfolded.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back